Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Leon's Redemption - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Leon's Redemption - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Leon's Redemption - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Leon's Redemption

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

{~~~Part 2 of the Barbutilion~~~}
450 years have passed since the events of the War of the 7 Realms. Now {Leon} is once again unleashed in search of redemption and a bit of revenge!

Added: 18-08-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Gelo's fight | King of the knight | Conquer The World | Forteca marzenie

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-72 |

Author: Auge (German), 28-08-2020 18:23
Vampires - Leon's Redemption
How exactly are you defeating the vampires with Wizardino? I got 5 Master Genies and only 3 Spells.
Maybe i have to wait for Leon?

Barbuta writes:
28-08-2020 20:01

Vampires - Leon's Redemption

There is a spot where only 1 vampire stack can attack you at a time. You hide in there, lightning bolt the attacking stack until there is very amount of vampires left and then you lightning bolt the rest.

Author: Auge (German), 28-08-2020 13:26
Mysterio - Leon's Redemption
Why can Mysterio land on a sport where an event told me that he cant land because of thunder magic?
I am stuck with Wizardino now in the sea at the right side and Mysterio blocks the land entrance where i have to discharge the Elixier of Life

Barbuta (Bulgaria) writes:
28-08-2020 14:02

Landing - Leon's Redemption

When you first land in that place you attack the champions and that tells you that Wizardino has destroyed the shore. If you can land there so can Mysterio unless you block him. You have 2 options: either sit there and block the landing spot with Wizardino but you need to progress forward so that doesn't work or destroy the landing spot (like the text says) in other words dig a hole. Holes on the shore prevent heroes from landing on them with boats.

Auge writes:
28-08-2020 15:05

B - Leon's Redemption

Thx i will try this and looking forward to kill the vampire with only 5 troops

Author: Sasha (Canada), 27-08-2020 08:19
Too hard - Leon's Redemption
Unfortunately, I will have to skip this map after reaching gate where asked for 110 sharpshooters. It looks very interesting but you should allow a little break for casual player like me.

Barbuta writes:
27-08-2020 16:09

Difficulty - Leon's Redemption

Maybe I will consider releasing an easier version of the map.

Author: Sasha (Canada), 26-08-2020 07:34
Fiona Black - Leon's Redemption
What is the strategy to defeat Fiona Black. 80 Sharpshooters does not seem to be enough

Barbuta (Bulgaria) writes:
26-08-2020 10:30

Fiona - Leon's Redemption

The strategy is to slow them and haste yourself and then run + shoot and you should have enough shots to kill them all. A bit of luck with the catapult destroying
the right walls is needed.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
27-08-2020 02:51

Walls - Leon's Redemption

Is the idea not to destroy walls. I have hard time doing it.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
27-08-2020 06:55

Crag Hack - Leon's Redemption

Eventually, I got him. On a side note, should I prevent Crag Hack from accessing the Seer and get thousadands of Rust Dragons? Have no clue how to do it.

Barbuta writes:
27-08-2020 16:04

Krak Hack - Leon's Redemption

Yes you should prevent him from going into the water. To do that you must also take the second boat before he gets on it. To do that you can send Wizardino back to the starting portal for Leon while Leon is progressing forward. You don't need to kill Krak Hack right away though. About the Fiona battle what I meant was that in order to survive, the catapult must not destroy the very top wall. After that it can go in many ways and also you have earthquake just in case you manage to fuck you.

Author: nikarina (London), 24-08-2020 01:17
How difficult is this map? - Leon's Redemption
I like to play this map but it seems so difficult. I struggle even on first day because cannot kill the imp to open gates. Please tell me how difficult this map is on scale of 1-10. 10 is very difficult (such as Metataxers revenge) and 5 is average (such as Empire of the world 2) and 1 is easy (such as All for one)

Barbuta writes:
24-08-2020 11:02

Difficulty - Leon's Redemption

As the map maker it is hard to judge the difficulty of your own map, but if I had to give it a rating, I would say it is 8-8.5/10

Author: Sasha (Canada), 22-08-2020 03:02
How do you escape Mysterio. Do you take boots of levitation or skip them since it takes 1 turn which is crucial

Author: Sasha (Canada), 21-08-2020 18:47
How do you escape Mysterio. Do you take boots of levitation or skip them since it takes 1 turn which is crucial

Author: Sasha (Canada), 21-08-2020 07:12

Barbuta writes:
21-08-2020 12:24

Escape - Leon's Redemption

Yes, you need to take the boots of Levitation because you have to cross a small lake. You have to do the battles in a different order. Also make sure you have enough spell points for the fight with the efreets.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
22-08-2020 03:05

Thanks - Leon's Redemption

Sorry for spamming with multiple messages. Is it OK if Exiled Maria is still alive and enemy hero is on the 3rd island. WIll I be able to finish the map.

Barbuta writes:
22-08-2020 13:44

Answer - Leon's Redemption

The enemy hero has to open 2 quest guards in the place where he started. One requires the death of Exiled Maria the other the death of Exiled Roner. If he doesn't open them, you will be stuck halfway through the map. Also on the third island he has to get on the boat and open the quest guard on the water. If he doesn't, you will miss out on a very powerful spell later on.

Author: ALI, 18-08-2020 17:35
:( - Leon's Redemption
I gotta admit - I really hated that you put a timer on the map.

Barbuta writes:
18-08-2020 18:15

:) - Leon's Redemption

Only the first critical time is strict. The rest are pretty loose and the time you have to win the whole map is 99 months :)

Author: ALI, 18-08-2020 15:16
Horn Of The Abyss - Leon's Redemption
Does this map work with Horn of the Abyss version?

Author: ALI, 18-08-2020 14:59
Horn Of The Abyss - Leon's Redemption
Does this map work with Horn of the Abyss version?

Barbuta writes:
18-08-2020 15:05

It's broken with HOTA. - Leon's Redemption

The map is made for SOD and is tested with SOD. I haven't tested it with HOTA. I'm pretty sure it will not work with HOTA because of the logistics nerf. You will be stuck just right before the end because of it. So, DON"T play it with HOTA.

Author: Barbuta, 18-08-2020 13:33 Like
From the Author - Leon's Redemption
This map is the sequel to War of the 7 Realms, which you can also find on this site. I hope you enjoy it!

wasilix writes:
28-08-2020 22:05

Great map - Leon's Redemption

Hey man!

I wanted to chime in and say, that this map is great. I'm not huge fan into try-hard kind of maps with loads of rng, but for some reason I'm enjoying this one despite the fact that I had to replay some chunks of map a few times already, and I'm only in the very beginning.

I played the 1st part (War of the 7 realms), which is a great map, but it seemed much easier than this one (or that's how I remember it now... it's been long time). Didn't expect this one to be this tricky. Great job!

Barbuta writes:
29-08-2020 02:00

а - Leon's Redemption

I'm glad you enjoy it! You are right, War of the 7 Realms was significantly easier and also a lot more static, while this map has way more roaming heroes, tricky battles and logistic puzzles.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-72 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy