Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Legend of Finnegan Tar - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Legend of Finnegan Tar - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Legend of Finnegan Tar - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Legend of Finnegan Tar

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Finnegan will only become a legend if you make him one. What you waiting for?. GAME ON! Also to be a real legend a time limit of 16 months and 4 weeks is given to complete the trials. Gameover will come to claim his castle on that date it will take 7 days to kill game over.

Added: 19-04-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Rome in Danger (Allies) | Full House | Attain (Hard) | Winterlands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-66 |

Author: lukas (czech republic), 19-05-2023 21:18
Force field - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hello i would like to ask if force field is banned ? I can't find it. thank you

Author: Hai Thang Nguyen (Việt Nam), 04-01-2023 09:22
Waiting turn too long - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Thank you for the good map but the waiting after each turn is too long, do you have any solution to fix it

wasilix writes:
04-01-2023 12:04

Possible suggestion - Legend of Finnegan Tar

I'm playing a different map now, where I see most of the opponent movement (unlike in this one). Increasing opponent movement speed to jump or even higher may potentially help you.

Author: Darius (Lithuania), 30-12-2022 02:09
anoying borders - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Thank you for the map Maygwan. It was very engaging and boss fights were decent. Probably hardest was to clear blackbeards island and get the clone. Although, after I passed Paragon this map fights were rather straightforward. Sadly my playtrough came to an end at month 10th once I hit the border requiring 6 ambassador stashes. Now you can guess ambassador stashes will be useful like Tridents as they are given from seer huts, but the fact that one will need to exchange 4 pendants of second sights to those stashes, hit me by surprise. And as I sold one (or more) to empty stash place my game was over. So bordering main quest (side is perfectly fine and wellcomed) with bunch of artifacts collected randomly on the map is already questionable choice, and doing that additionally with derivative artifacts - very sadistic. So if you are starting this game -> don't loose ore and wood (you will need 15.000 of each), flag troll houses as soon as you delt with captain kid, store pendant of second sight and ambassador stashes, few extra statues of legion, golden gooses.

wasilix writes:
30-12-2022 12:06

- - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Indeed, Maygwan maps lack some generic hints like the ones you mentioned. At least those that can result in a forced restart later on warrant the warning like your situation with the artifacts. The wood and ore also spoiled the fun off for some people here (not me), because your only option at this point is to sabotage your treasury and screw your future hiring capability. Not game-breaking, but indeed frustrating still.

Darius (Lithuania) writes:
10-01-2023 20:10

found artifacts - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Made mistake in complaining about pendants. They were there in the same area just needed to view air to see them. So I was able to move on. Finished at month 12 and week 4. Didn't use Berserk or Force field even once, although some fight would definitely take less time with these spells. The most annoying probably was Drogo with unblindable bone dragons.
I didn't do speed run more or less casual play, so if some needs rough guidelines to know whether you are on the right track here are few:
- left an island at month 2 week 3
- Deadshot at month 4 week 2
- Jack Rackham month 6 week 3
- Mintosaurus Month 9 week 1
- Yara Greyjoy Month 11 week 4

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 14-12-2022 17:20 Like
Early SP and KP - Legend of Finnegan Tar
I found some issues related on spell power and knowledge in first week (or till first serious counter);after taking the mines,I realized my spell power is still 1(it should be at least 3 due to start star axis and school of magic) so no chance to attack pandora box in 3rd week.So I restarted ,1/4/4 I got 4 spell power and just 1 knowledge - nevermind,still enough mana;won the fight and another problem: 7 skills upgraded to max and just 3k exp till next level,so no more water magic.Too bad this spell/knowledge thing is so random,at least I'd like to know why I can not get any points from garden of revelation or star axis in very first day?

wasilix writes:
30-12-2022 12:02

SP and KP thingy - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Hey Cristian,

I believe it has to do with map creator setting KP and SP for the hero to zero. The game though considers 1 to be a minimum, but it still keeps track of the real value, thus when you first increase one of these, this increase looks wasted. In reality it bumps your SP/KP from zero to one.

The above wouldn't explain though supposed 2 points that you mentioned in star axis and school of magic (if you chose SP). 2nd point should already be noticeable in the stat sheet.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
30-12-2022 17:01

Thank you! - Legend of Finnegan Tar

First i thought a specific fight will unlock this issue,but actually you are right: SP and KP start from 0,so first points should be taken as default.

Author: wasilix, 31-05-2022 11:56 Like
Playthrough - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hi there!

It's been a while since I played this map, and I decided to replay it while also recording the process.

Slightly improved my original time (well under 9 month now).

For everyone interested, here is a playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6lvlfbGQInk05IooEiyGBKk

There are timestamps for bosses and some other notable fights. Make sure to remove the spaces from the link.

PeterHien (VietNam) writes:
08-07-2022 15:29

Some ideas about map - Legend of Finnegan Tar

First of all, I think this is a good map and very excited for the bosses with limit skills. I have ever played “Gelu in the necro part 2” and “Conquest of hell and heaven” which maps were maked from you. In my opinion, this map “Legend of Finnegan Tar” maybe the best map in among of them (3 map above).
The first time I played this map, I don’t know how to release the prison “Black Beard” and the result of that, I continued to play without him. I have spent a lot of time to move and transport my troops without Town Portal => not enough time to finish game within 16 MN. Then, I viewed your playlist map in Youtube and I recognized that map will be more easier if you get the BlackBear soon (150 Sea Dogs + Orb of Vulnerability), also using Orb + Blind Skill to get Town Portal from killing Azure Dragons.
In conclusion, I think you should remove BlackBeard (him and his reward conquest) + limit time to defeat. No Town Portal + Orb in the first period of game make the Game will become impossiple , more hard or tough to pass all over (Getting Town Portal in Shrine about 5 – 6 MN is logically). Many battles in this game I had ever done for fight Bosses which were impossible, most excited and unimaginable. Try….try…try more times to beat a Boss. Have you ever try this? I think you should try one time. :D
If changing like this, I think this map (Legend of Finn) will be looklike Wayfarer map, so hard and so addicted with more challenges.
And one thing, Hermit Wife (Blue) come to my castles so soon, about early 2 MN and I have to kill her before I get the Glove + Boot of speed. Not like in your video, she just come and stand on the seashore until a few months.
Thank for all map maker ^^. Waiting for a new adventure map.

wasilix writes:
09-07-2022 09:52

Hi Peter.

First of all, the author of this map is Maygwan, not me. I just replayed it after a while and recorded a playthrough of that :) I'm not making calls on what is added or removed here. I can tell that with certainty because I asked Maygwan many times to add spirit of oppression to his maps and my requests remained unfulfilled :D

You'll have to take your request to Maygwan. In my opinion though, this request is badly reasoned. Treat the Black Beard like a puzzle. You can see the prison and naturally you should want to release a hero from it. If you decide that you don't need it that much, then it's not the author's fault. It's much less obscure than the need to develop Ciele in Wayfarer, which if you don't do you'll be unable to win, and there is no prior warning, that you will need it.

In regards to limit time, I think it was already mentioned in one of the first comments for this map how you can remove the time limit yourself. Personally, I also don't think that this limit is needed. I for one usually try to go as fast as possible regardless of limits, and some people prefer to go about more casually. Time limits though force me to think that I must use map editor to plan my future movement, which is far from the necessity here. As you can see, I had over 7 months to spare in the end.

I'm not sure I understand your point about trying to beat Bosses. You commented on my playthrough, so I would imagine that it was clear that I did try some :) Not to mention that the playthrough is unedited, and you can see all of my failed attempts and the way I can to the eventual solutions too.

And last thing, in regards to the Hermit wife, she didn't land because I dug up holes on the shore. This thing and your issue with Black beard, it sounds like you have a lot of things to learn, my friend :)

PeterHien (VietNam) writes:
09-07-2022 21:13

the best map :d - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Thank for your reply. I never seen before dug holes will make boats which can't land... lol. This map helped me more things to learn. Bosses in this map are really tough and not easy like others => feeling awesome after defeating a boss :D

Author: Hung Do (Vietnam), 27-05-2022 10:44
To the author of this map - Legend of Finnegan Tar
I like this map very much but I cant finish within 16m. Could you send me the unlimited time version plz? Many tks!

Hung Do (Vietnam) writes:
27-05-2022 10:46

One of the best maps - Legend of Finnegan Tar

My email is hungdo1725@gmail.com

wasilix writes:
31-05-2022 11:59

It's easy to make the unlimited version yourself - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Open the map in HOTA map editor. Find the Game Over hero (it's nearby your starting town). There is a quest guard closing its path. Just edit its requirements - it has time constraint in the map, but you can change it to "allow only red player" or just replace it with a stone.

Note, that you will have to start the map over after editing it for changes to take effect.

Hung Do (Vietnam) writes:
01-06-2022 19:24

Easy way :D - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Many tks!!!!!!

Author: Lukas (Czech Republic), 18-05-2022 20:12
Help - Legend of Finnegan Tar
I made it to the balrog, but I lost units on the way.
I have 7k nix, 1.5k titan, 1.5k angel and 5k gorgon.
How do you kill heroes with 1-4 immunity without losing them?
for example fight with undead in the castle - have you 10k dragons, in one round I killed about 1.5k - 2k of them, in the second round also and then they just gave me dmg, FORCE FIELD can be gained ??, because immunity to spells is handled without force field sometimes quite badly + some fights without blindness without a crash just could not be given.

I have 12/2/5 and balroc is imune to 1-4 spell, how do I kill it ???

I'm afraid I'm done because I'm low on units ????

Thank you.

wasilix writes:
31-05-2022 12:02

Playthrough - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Hi Lukas,

If it's still of interest to you, you can check out my playthrough a couple of comments above. I'm not sure about which fights you are talking about, but you will find all fights there (look for timestamps) with some tricks that can be deployed against enemies with magic restrictions.

Lukas (Czech Republic) writes:
31-05-2022 17:17

comlete - Legend of Finnegan Tar

thx, complete this ma 14.4.7.
The hardest map I've played so far.
thank you

Author: Orthodox (France), 09-02-2022 09:28
The best map - Legend of Finnegan Tar
It's the first time I leave the comment and for a good reason. I played probably all the high rated maps here, but this one beats all of them. It's very balanced and keeps things interesting with variety of quests till the end. Battles are reasonably tough, but not extreme, so the map is suitable for all. Although I acknowledge that without force field and berserk the last battle would be impossible for me.
I always take an easy approach, without rushing and I manage to finish the map well within the limit - I finished Dayneris Tar on the 2nd week of the 12th month.
Thanks a lot for the map Maygwan!

Author: Micheal, 01-01-2022 04:09
Defeating Jean Latiffe and Jack Rackham - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Whats the trick with these two? Im stuck

wasilix writes:
31-05-2022 12:06

Hi there!

You can take a look at my playthrough above, but I remember these 2: they are pretty tough to deal with. In general you want to pin down at least 1 of big stacks to the castle while destroying the rest and resurrecting your troops. It's generally a pretty useful trick against 1-4 level immunity enemies.

Author: Smiechu (Poland), 24-12-2021 09:45
Unplayable - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Teal turns are so fu***ng looong
just because of that ur gonna play 3x longer than u would normally finish
finished at 14.2.6
im sooo glad that i finally finish it

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 14-12-2021 17:00
night king - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Прошел за 12 месяцев. Примерно месяц потратил на квестах, где нужно для прохода по 5000 дерева и руды (так как до этого менял их на драгоценные камни). Возникли сложности на последних 3 боссах. Я играл без берсерка (не понял, как его получить) и без силового поля. Drogona с трудом победил, а вот night kinga я не понял как победить без силового поля. Прочитал на форуме, что у крэг хэга в темнице есть силовое поле. Пришлось загружать игру до момента, когда я потратил трезубцы на ненужные артефакты. С силовым полем night kinga победить достаточно просто. Финальный босс оказался легче, чем Drogon.
Карта понравилась, были сложности, и было интересно.

Author: Jozef, 19-09-2021 23:54 Like
Review of - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Wow , really nice map. I did it without forcefield and berserk. I even managed to deafeat Game Over. One of the most chalenging map i played.I found what causes long turn time on teal turn - > he has negative amount of Ayssid.(pic attached)
Review of - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Author: Serg, 17-09-2021 14:05
6 ambassadors sashes - Legend of Finnegan Tar
I have fund 5 sashes only.
4 sashes I got in the huts, 5th is hidden under volcano`s smoke. Where is the last one?

Jozef writes:
19-09-2021 23:44

Heroes 3 fan - Legend of Finnegan Tar

You will get last one after defeating gorgons hidden behind black tower.

Author: Hoang Giang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam), 03-09-2021 23:20 Like
I can't get my hero. Pls help - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Maygwan, i can't get Blackbeard. Help me
I can't get my hero. Pls help - Legend of Finnegan Tar

BenS (Austin, TX) writes:
10-09-2021 22:21

blackbeard - Legend of Finnegan Tar

scuttle a boat - map already has max boats

Hoang Giang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam) writes:
12-09-2021 08:09

Thank you - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Thanks BenS. Thank for map. He he

Thank you - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Author: Šimon Ptáčník (Czechia), 25-08-2021 14:46
Problem with long AI turns - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hello guys, I have a problem that AI turns take very long time from the beginning of the map. I have experienced these issues on other maps as well, but not to such degree. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but do you have any solutions to this? Thank you in advance!

wasilix writes:
26-08-2021 06:40

HD mod? - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Hi there! Some people reported slow pc turn times. I personally didn't have issue with it. Do you happen to use hota with hd mod?

maygwan writes:
26-08-2021 09:52

also - Legend of Finnegan Tar

make sure you have the up to date dload of the map the first edit had some issues i fixed it later.

Šimon Ptáčník (Czechia) writes:
26-08-2021 10:40

Yea, I do - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Yea, I do

Šimon Ptáčník (Czechia) writes:
26-08-2021 10:41

I probably have - Legend of Finnegan Tar

I downloaded it like two weeks ago, that should be the last version, right?

maygwan writes:
26-08-2021 13:06

yes - Legend of Finnegan Tar

try and use hota hd mod to play it

Author: James (Canada), 14-08-2021 00:25
My next map - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Still playing Conquest of heaven and hell, this is the longest map I ever played in my life, and I am playing heroes 3 since the beginning of time lol. After this one I want to start this map Finnegan Tar and also I wanna tank the host of these maps, I appreciate your work! Thanks!

maygwan writes:
14-08-2021 13:01

your welcome - Legend of Finnegan Tar

have fun and enjoy.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 05-08-2021 12:48 Like
Daenerys - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hi fantastic map!

I beat Daenerys and now I do not know where to go. I lost the orientation ^^

Maybe there is no ending because I picked the Horn of the Abyss right from the start (map editor)?

And even with 600.000 Fangarams the map was very challenging and very fun for me. :)))

Maybe you can make another map like this but with having the Horn from the beginning. Is Daenerys the end boss?

maygwan writes:
05-08-2021 22:01

once u beat Daenerys - Legend of Finnegan Tar

you wait 7 days for gameover to die then you win

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
05-08-2021 22:03

Thank you! - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Thanks. Very nice map. And please consider a map like this but with the horn from the beginning :)

maygwan writes:
05-08-2021 22:09

i have 40 plus maps on here - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Search my name i do have a few with horn as a useable arti the recent gelu necromancer 2 gives u horn on first week also scar bros and bogmire bros later in game plenty to choose from

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
05-08-2021 22:10

Nice! - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Wow! Thanks. I will try these! :))

Author: BravenTooth (Poland), 05-08-2021 00:44
Amazing map! - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Overall - damn, what a map! I spent a couple sleepless nights over some of the fights, addicted to 'one more boss before i sleep', ending up awake waaay too late.

This is as good as the "good ole" Wayfarer was, if not even better in terms of challenge.

Thanks man!

I just fragged Daenerys at 14-4-2, I probably could have come here earlier if I paid attention to stuff like - terrain and maybe picking up the pace early game, but part of the fun was just exploring and making sure you're going the right direction, and I sure was clueless at the beginning.

Few bugs others pointed out, but nothing major - steel golem quests and the resources ones. I think you can't complete the diamond one too, since there won't be enough golems for both seer huts over the span of 16 months ( i barely managed one).

Worst part was not being sure which artifacts I will be needing later on, so ended up not selling anything (well, aside of some legion pieces).

Honestly unsure how I would have completed some of the fights without Force Field from Crag Hack (also, suggestion, give him Water Magic maybe, Water Magic is absolutely crucial here).

I did not pick Water on Finnegan, alas, so most of the fights that required major resing with AA's I took with Henry (most of the end game, really).

Kudos, thanks for the fun, really, really enjoyed it!
Amazing map! - Legend of Finnegan Tar

maygwan writes:
05-08-2021 12:04

Glad you enjoyed it - Legend of Finnegan Tar

I am working on a directors cut of the map also which will address and fix some of the mentioned problems but its great to hear players really getting their teeth into the very challenging battles and the sleepless nights makes me feel the hard work i put into the map has paid off so it is all good and ty for the feedback.

BravenTooth (Poland) writes:
05-08-2021 18:59

.. - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Yeah, for sure! I really like those long maps with static bosses without AI just waltzing around the map stupidly. It feels like an adventure and one big puzzle with smaller puzzles on the way. Well done ; - )

maygwan writes:
05-08-2021 22:03

i have a few maps like that - Legend of Finnegan Tar

conquest of the universe and fantasy conquest ect just search my name on here for my other maps also give A wizards tale a go if u have not tried it yet.

wasilix writes:
26-08-2021 16:02

Funny - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Gotta admit, that it's first time I see someone say "I had to play fights on Tazar" meaning something other than that it was inconvenient to bring him for the fight :D

Author: stranger (Poland), 03-08-2021 14:46
Fantastic map so far - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hey! Wow, this beats Wayfarer / Unleashing the Bloodthirsty in my opinion!

I could use a tip on how to beat Dracula, though, first fight I can't figure out after two hours.

Also, is being month 12 at Dracula too late?

maygwan writes:
04-08-2021 07:02

Sounds like you are on track - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Dracula is super tough many inc myself were stuck on him for a while but if you are there then you have the ability to beat him figuring it out well that is your story to tell.

Author: stranger (Poland), 03-08-2021 14:41
Fantastic map so far - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hey! Wow, this beats Wayfarer / Unleashing the Bloodthirsty in my opinion!

I could use a tip on how to beat Dracula, though, first fight I can't figure out after two hours.

Also, is being month 12 at Dracula too late?

Author: Luc (Warsaw, Poland), 02-08-2021 03:18
Cool map - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hi Maygwan, kudos on all the fun you have provided the community with! Just spent a three - day marathon on the map and it was tons of fun! [SPOILERS AHEAD] I was just wondering, was enabling Berserk through the taverns intentional? Seems so, but it makes your life pretty easy for most of the final fights. Personally I had most problems with Latiffe/Rackham, guess I wanted to make it a little bit fast; waiting a few weeks and buffing the army did the trick. Later on, Yara took me about two hours, I tried about a dozen strategies before I finally bruteforced it and somehow managed to clone/ressurect my whole army while the last Nix stack was busy killing my arch clone. Also with Bolg it took me a while to figure out how to survive the first two turns (it's quite unintuitive what makes the dragons attack the decoys rather than go for the actual army, seems a little random for me), and then with the Night King it was a 30 - minute battle (I went with arch/titan/forcefield option, though it was a little bit more complicated than usual. I needed frenzy, so I had to take the orb of vulnerability; until dropping the Ghost dragons to about 20k I managed to persuade him not to use forgetfulness by defending with the titans in the turns I was casting force field - he was animating liches instead - still near the end he cast fgtfulness finally and i had to cast about 30 disrupting rays - alternating with forcefield oc - before i went down to business, ultimately no losses besides 3 decoy sharps and 1 phoenix which I didn;t bother to ressurect). Dragon heroes without power of the dragon father were a piece of cake with berserk, just had to lure some stacks in the berserk zone (phoenixes don't usually do the trick, but even 1 azure does, guess because of fear it has a higher target priority?) Jon Snow, Brienne and the rest of undead were laughably easy with berserk.I spent a lot of time buffing Morgan and Crag though I didn't use them for fights at all (it helped that I gave Finnegan fire magic). If it wasn't for Yara, I wouldn't even need gorgons and nix warriors, just the shooters, arches, and small stacks of azures and phoenixes were enough. Is there a smarter way for Yara, was I missing something? Surely it would be helpful if there was a warning some time in the early game to go easy on wood and ore at the marketplace - reading the complaints during the play helped me a lot here, otherwise I'd barely make it in time. Tridents were not that problematic, I just used 4 to get Crag with forcefield and then didn't even bother to come back for the learning place with gorgon seer hut. Fragged Daenerys at day 358, maybe a month faster would be my absolute max. If any complaints, maybe I'd go easier on dwellings at the late game, so all the ocd players feel a lot better (not my case, I just went by, though a lot of community is ;)) Thanks again for a huge, marvelous piece of work!

Luc (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
02-08-2021 03:23

Cool map - Legend of Finnegan Tar

My mistake, pink was banished at month 14 week 3 day 4

maygwan writes:
02-08-2021 14:12

thanx for in depth review - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Beserk is intentional i just left it there has there are multiple kinds of players that play my maps, There are the speed guys who try and do it fast as possible with very little losses and then players that like to take their time which is why some asked for a map with no timer and then the middle range who complete it in a timely manner but do not rush. So when making maps i try and put something in for all and maybe remove things when i release an ultimate ed of a map. It is also why i like to see players on youtube playing my maps it gives me insight into how others deal with a problem or challenging boss.

Author: maygwan, 23-07-2021 18:16
Youtubing my maps - Legend of Finnegan Tar
By the way if anyone on here ever does playthru on youtube of any of my maps send me a link to subscribe to you. I do enjoy seeing others play through my maps to give me ideas of other players game styles and how they deal with bosses ect. I know Glenn youtubes my maps and i do watch him and Halen also but if their are others let me know ty.

Author: Tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia), 13-07-2021 14:47
How to beat Jean Latiffe or Jack Rackham - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Hi maygwan,
I am a little bit stuck with Jean Latiffe / Jack Rackham fights. Have no idea how to beat them, not without berserk spell or maybe force field. Need to point out I have not beaten Jane Kidd yet as she look like a opponent for a little bit later. Or am I wrong?

Tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia) writes:
14-07-2021 16:10

Nevermind - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Nevermind, I found a solution (town portal in the pandora's box)

Micheal writes:
01-01-2022 03:57

Solution - Legend of Finnegan Tar

What was your solution? I am stuck on these two bosses.

Author: GeorgeJungg (Denmark), 06-07-2021 18:49 Like
Great map, really enjoyed it! - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Finished in 13.1.6.

As others have pointed out, there are some things that can be improved. Like some of the seer huts which are pretty useless or impossible to finish (like the diamond golem one) and (all the 9999 resources for a trident ones).

The underground was pretty intense, in a good way.

But I had a great time, (sometimes frustrating), but all in all great. :)

Thanks for the map!
Great map, really enjoyed it! - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Author: Viktor (Germany), 30-06-2021 14:37
Map - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Really nice map 10/10 finished at month 14.

Why did you place mass nix and titan buildings at the end of the map? They are useless in my opinion because your army will be enough to finish the rest of the bosses without buying additional troops.

I would rather place the buildungs in the middle part of the map.

Still fantastic map :)
Hope you make some more maps!

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 24-06-2021 15:32
Blackbeard - Legend of Finnegan Tar
when I try to break Blackbeard out i get a message saying "not a single available boat was around", although there are free boats. can you help please? thanks

wasilix writes:
24-06-2021 21:51

just scuttle any boat on the map

myth7676 (Canada) writes:
30-06-2021 10:58

Blackbeard - Legend of Finnegan Tar

thank you

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 21-05-2021 22:39 Like
"cheating" please :) - Legend of Finnegan Tar
It would be good if there were a warning that e.g. no wood or stones are sold or exchanged for other resources,
because you will need 20,000 of them later. Unfortunately, I always exchanged both for crystals in order to be able to buy titans and archangels. Now I always had to spend millions of gold to buy back the wood and stones :(
And now I don't have the money. Because I couldn't build up such large reserves to get my 10% interest with "Treasury".

I also sold my Tridents and didn't buy them in the shop when they were available. And then you need all at once
Dozen of tridents ...

Since I'm already in the last month, and now I don't just want to stop the game but finish it, and it's just a matter of money, because I didn't get any interest due to the stone and wood situation. So I wanted to "cheat" in the map editor and place gold everywhere so that I have the money that I should have now to buy my units.

However, the gold does not appear on the field. Also, I can't conjure up tridents or other artifacts. What am I doing wrong? Or is that only possible if you start a completely new game from the beginning with the changed "map"?

That would be a shame, because I'm already at "Bolg" ..

You can also write me an email if you don't want to reveal this for everyone.

ferdinandvonguttenberg@gmail.com

wasilix writes:
22-05-2021 09:59

I think it's too late already - Legend of Finnegan Tar

If it's last month, and you are on Bolg, I think it's game over now.

Some hints would be useful indeed, when it comes to wood and ore. In regards to tridents, you should've expected them to have some use. Although, they might not be required. I'm not sure, I used 4 of them to get the goose and Crag Hack with Forcefield. Not sure if forcefield is obtainable in other ways, I wouldn't win some fights without it, I think.

I'd startover if I were you :)

maygwan writes:
22-05-2021 10:04

If you are on bolg last month - Legend of Finnegan Tar

I doubt you can finish in time it would be a tall order for sure.
good luck!

Ferdinand (Munich) writes:
22-05-2021 12:51

ok, but.. - Legend of Finnegan Tar

and the "cheating" thing? How can I place some more gold on the field?

wasilix writes:
22-05-2021 18:42

There is no point in changing the map after you started it. The snapshot is taken the moment you start the map, and no changes to the map will propagate into your game. If you want your changes to be taken in, you'll have to restart the map anyway.

22-05-2021 18:45

Thx - Legend of Finnegan Tar

Ok, thank you.

Author: Bubo (Sofia), 18-05-2021 15:27
Masterpiece!!! - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Probably one of the best HOMM3 maps created ever!
What to say, Maygwan - the map is brilliant! Finally i managed to finish it and big THANK YOU for all the efforts and time invested in making pleasure for us all :)

maygwan writes:
18-05-2021 16:13

Glad you liked it - Legend of Finnegan Tar

I too thoroughly enjoyed the map and spent many hours testing each boss with some easier than others which i will fix in an update.

Author: Alexandrescu Radu (Bucharest), 16-05-2021 12:18 Like
Great map. - Legend of Finnegan Tar
A great map, as always, by maygwan. Keep up the great work.

maygwan writes:
16-05-2021 14:08

Glad you liked it - Legend of Finnegan Tar

thanx for feedback

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 15-05-2021 12:28 Like
Henry Morgan? - Legend of Finnegan Tar
Please, where is Henry Morgan? Someone in the comments below said, he is in a prison near Port Royale. But I really can not find this prison. Can you make a screenshot and show me please? Excuse my noobishness!
Henry Morgan? - Legend of Finnegan Tar

15-05-2021 17:33

I found it - Legend of Finnegan Tar

I found it in the middle of the "stonehenge" in the ocean above Port Royale.

maygwan writes:
15-05-2021 17:51

damn pirates - Legend of Finnegan Tar

And there hideouts

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-66 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy