Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Finding Leena - map rating = 13 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Finding Leena - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Finding Leena - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Finding Leena

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Find the right path. Find and assemble all artifacts. Solve the Quests. Read and follow the hints. Defeat all enemies and most importantly find Leena !!!

Added: 16-01-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Winterfall | Heroes Masters - The Final | Skill Arena | Ed the Necromancer

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-93 |

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 29-01-2022 20:19
Finding Leena - Finding Leena
Please help me to move on. I'm stuck here
Finding Leena - Finding Leena

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
29-01-2022 20:34

Red Keymasters' Tent - Finding Leena

When you go into the boat and drive to the left till the end. There is a Red Keymaster's Tent for the Quest Guard :) (go back to the jungle, through the black gate and then just straight to the right.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 29-01-2022 18:21 Like
HOTA for the quest gate? - Finding Leena
Where can I find the HOTA for the gate?
HOTA for the quest gate? - Finding Leena

sphinxx writes:
30-01-2022 07:37

hota - Finding Leena

behind the stronghold behind you

30-01-2022 22:36

! - Finding Leena

Wow! Thank you so much! I would never have found it by myself!

sphinxx writes:
31-01-2022 09:57

map editor - Finding Leena

there is a map editor for sod and hota in your heroes 3 folder. its called h3hota_maped or h3maped. there you can find almost everything by yourself.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 29-01-2022 18:19 Like
Thank you both - Finding Leena
@Christian Mures: Thank you , i didn't know the "G"- Thing ^^

@sphinxx Thank you,too. The walkthrough on YouTube is very helpful. I gave it a thumbs up :)

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 29-01-2022 16:49
Volk - Finding Leena
how to get the Cyclops tunic, how to get to other locations?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
29-01-2022 21:24

You tube - Finding Leena

Walktrought by sphinxx https://youtu.be/VLuEoq8UZc8

or HOHM 3 Finding Leena on youtube

Author: sphinxx, 28-01-2022 02:15
double force field - Finding Leena
ferdinand: you just cast every round force field to cover your liches. dont know whats hard to understand. if you still dont get it i made a walkthrough of the map
https://youtu.be/VLuEoq8UZc8
you can see it for example at 03:10:11

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 27-01-2022 22:43 Like
Keep them together - Finding Leena
On your way to that point you had the option to kill some vampires and get 15 skellies;keep them and spread them in small area so the dragons stick together and your liches can hit them both (press G to hit the area).For the harder version ,you can not save too many stacks without exposing your liches ,but vs 2 stacks it shouldn't be a problem

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 27-01-2022 21:41 Like
fangarms - Finding Leena
the fangarms that I lost rised from one stack of 9999 AD, that the remaining stack attacked and killed.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 27-01-2022 21:38 Like
? - Finding Leena
Thank you for your answer and this screenshot. The problem about this is, that you do not protect a unit that is faster than the Azure Dragons (e.g. Archangel or Phoenix). So when the inner force field vanishes, the AD get the first turn and will attack your Power Liches. So the second force field is useless? I do not understand how this double force field works ^^

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-01-2022 15:45
Map Update - Finding Leena
New version 27.1.2022. Possibility of obtaining Liches reduced to 10-15 K, Added gates with anti-magic for impossibility of passage.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
27-01-2022 17:55

Conclusion - Finding Leena

The map is ok,no matter what you change;maybe the liches number is reduced,maybe there will be a way to win some impossible fights,possible to win without effort main battles even in your new condition.The main point still remains : you have a journey to assist to final fight where you can not help much,no matter the army you collect or the experience you get (i reached lev 74 last play ) . So what can you change to make the gameplay different or more complex? Leena is winning last fight,all you have to do is buying ticket to reach the final. With thousands of liches or not,with thousands of fangarms or not,the spells will win the fights.I bet on liches because of Moandor speciality;put another hero and take off eagle eye (I never learnt a spell I couldn't live without and the strongest spells are for free ),give a chance for main hero to grow enough to challenge last fight.Cut down the race ,it's boring,long and somehow useless - travelling weeks with no experience or something more consistent than 10 titans .If you really want to build up a strong map,you need to rework on a lot of things and it will take time.I said it on different ocasions - it's very hard to build up a hard map with early cloak involved

27-01-2022 21:31

for me it is perfect - no worries :) - Finding Leena

The map is fine! I really enjoy it. In my opinion, the big amounts of Liches are very fun!! I was always very happy when suddenly there came up some "You should have known better"- fights with thousands of cannon fodder ^^ Just the purple tent with the shield was far too long from the story. I almost forgot about this. ^^ I would enjoy some more maps like this with the CoUK and Moander skill. In my opinion, the map is perfect for me. I was really sad when I had to give away my CoUK and have to play just with the HOTA ^^ Instead of Eagle Eye the fire magic would be nice.

sphinxx writes:
28-01-2022 02:31

new version - Finding Leena

looks like a real challange this time. cause not only you reduced the amount of liches. with anti magic garrisons you also drastically reduced the amount of fangarms. its definetally not for unexpierenced players anymore. would like to see if anyone makes a walkthrough of this version..
probably you will need to rely more on archangels, titans and finally on gelus abbility..

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 27-01-2022 15:28 Like
That's old version - Finding Leena
You did something wrong if you couldn't save the fangarms;just keep AD together and hit them both at once.Now get to the second version ,fight against 7x 9999;the principle is the same but keep in mind that your ammo cart will die first round ,so you have 24 shots only.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 26-01-2022 23:20 Like
New one ... - Finding Leena
Before working on new version,you need to know what exactly was wrong with previous one.The fights are not balanced and, the bigger army we fight,the bigger reward;now,how much army do we need to handle a fight and how much army can we get ,that's one problem with this map.I didn't need to return later for any fight - Hack was killed in last week of the 4th month,titans brought me thousands of liches, that gate with dragons and devils brought me amass of fangarms,azzuro dragons' fight (yes,7x9999) brought me 11k fangarms without losing a single lich.Whatever you saw in video,those fights can be done in many ways if you pay attention on AI reactions - I didn't use force field if I found an easier way to win a fight ,double force field only once against azzuro dragons.To make a battle impossible,just put cursed ground and no more force field,blind or any OP spell;it depends on your intention about one path or another.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 26-01-2022 21:36
Hello gentlemen, I saw the walk with interest, it was great. What intrigued me and I didn't know was shooting Liches into a free hex field. This can kill a lot of enemies for more than I didn't know. Then I was fascinated by the use of a double field force, and this increases the ability to fight strong enemies. I was also interested in not sending the Dispel spell on you from your opponents. When I played this map, they kept sending it to me, and both the Blind and the Field Force simply canceled all spells. I lost a lot of my army. Nobody did it here. I don't know why ... Then the defeat of enemies, which were to be invincible Dragons, Titans (as he writes) Cristian, sphinxx will return and defeat the gate with devils and red dragons :) even these creatures were to be invincible. I finished it with 10 thousand Liech and 5 thousand Fangarms, so for your idea of ​​why the version was as it was :)
I'll probably look at it again and adjust it, it would be enough not to put the field force there and it would be much more difficult right away. I'll see maybe the Admin won't fuck me :)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 26-01-2022 19:22 Like
Counting liches - Finding Leena
You are not far from truth when you said "only 30k liches".Definitely you missed at least another 30k,which make some battles after giving up the cloak less exciting.And a question for mapmaker :if you really wanted the players to choose the goblin way rather than titan+giants path,why you didn't make them all titans?My lich army (16k power liches + 14k liches )plus 5 phoenix beat them with 56 liches and 4 phoenix lose,getting around 20k liches only from that fight.

Author: sphinxx, 26-01-2022 08:32
finished the latest version in 12 months on max difficulty. the main difference now is that u have "only" 30k liches instead of 80k so u have to rely more on fangarms than before. but this is not necessarily a disadvantage. in some fights like for exmpale against eocatius or jabarkas fangarms were even more important than liches because i was able to hypnotise main cretures of their armies. this version is not a walk in the park anymore but still pretty easy imho. though u have to rely on the hypnotise ability of fangarms. if u have bad luck and fangarm do not hypnotise in important moments there could be slight problems.
i made a walkthrough of the map so for those who are interested or have some diffiulties:
https://youtu.be/VLuEoq8UZc8
write the whole link together.

sphinxx writes:
27-01-2022 04:40

map update - Finding Leena

nebel you did know about the battle.gm1 thing but didnt know about the shooting in free hexes in hota? you surprise me every time :D
cristian: i didnt do all the possible fights because i wanted to finish the map fast and yes curse ground here and there would make the map hard(er).
if you update your maps i suggest you put map versions behind the map name so everyone knows which version he is playing.
And kinda changelog in form of a comment or so also would be nice to know what has been changed.

27-01-2022 11:11

Another problem - Finding Leena

Astra is holding the orb of inhibition in backpack,so I won just like in previous version

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-01-2022 12:41

Cow - Finding Leena

Well, you see for yourself what a cow is she. AI doesn't even want to win :)

27-01-2022 15:20

The fault is there - Finding Leena

Astra has too many offensive spells to keep that orb active.Anyway,I finished the map in 12/1/6,definitely I could finished at least one week earlier,but I can't help myself taking mines and resources.Too bad 64k power liches ,93k fangarms or 572k skelletons didn't count for final battle;same with sharpshooters,enchanters or any creature recruitable in your way.About AI reaction,this should be your new research field in future as a mapmaker ;) .

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-01-2022 15:47

Orb - Finding Leena

Yes you're right. I left her many spells to use the Orb. I didn't get it.

Author: sphinxx, 26-01-2022 01:08
see picture below

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 25-01-2022 22:47
!!! - Finding Leena
Nice !!!

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 25-01-2022 22:40 Like
I did it ! YESSS :) - Finding Leena
I did it, but I was two times so lucky that when my archangels did not get the first turn and my forcefield for the liches already vanished, the azure dragons did not attack my power liches but the mini stack of fangarms instead.
I did it ! YESSS :) - Finding Leena

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 25-01-2022 22:08 Like
lol - Finding Leena
looool, who the f**k knows this shit ^^ rofl, haha, loading the battle.gm1 ^^ haha, yes it worked. :)

I really would like to see how you can protect an Archangel and a Lich with forcefields together. Maybe someone can post this.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 25-01-2022 21:53
Battle - Finding Leena
Yes, exactly as Cristian says, or you can try to win it as sphinxx showed us. This is an accurate guide on how to do without fight. ... Just lose the battle on autocombat, then open Load in the Menu and upload the file BATTLE.GM1, this upload throws you to the place before the battle, you will appear on the water once a day and you will have full movement and continue without a fight.
The BATTLE.GM1 file is a self-loading file before each battle, if you do not have it there, you must activate it in the HOTA directory itself. Open the HD Launcher file and check the "Save before each battle" option at the bottom right

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 25-01-2022 21:38 Like
? ^^ - Finding Leena
When I reload and retreat the battle, then the hero vanishes. How do you make the hero to stay? And how do you can protect the liches AND the Archangles with forcefield? The battle field has many rocks and the archangels need two fields. Can you show me a screenshot of your positionings?

26-01-2022 14:21

Position - Finding Leena

Put liches top left and high speed creature next to them(forget about ammo cart - if u have one,put liches in bottom corner) ;then force field your AA ( your liches will be protected by the edge of battle field and AA from left and right,and by force field in front)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 25-01-2022 21:22 Like
The hint is there - Finding Leena
Retreat and reload the battle ,then press end turn;you will be able to cast water walk next day without fighting.Or spread some skellies to keep azzuro together ,then protect ur liches and phoenix with force field and hit both dragons with one hit per turn

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 25-01-2022 20:50 Like
Battle Hint? - Finding Leena
Please give me the solution to this riddle. ^^ I can not surrender, because I have no tavern in any town. And I can not summon a boat there. I do not have to win against the 20k azure dragons, do I? I read about a double force field. (what is the positioning of the units to do this?) But you need to protect an angle too, because of the speed to get the first turn. I only managed to kill 8000 azure dragons with the first turns. Maybe I could win, but then my weakened army is guaranteed not to defeat the next enemy.
Battle Hint? - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-02-2023 01:06

Will be fix - Finding Leena

Hi, I tested it again and indeed this sequence can no longer be played. This bug has apparently been fixed in one of the updates. I have sent a corrected version to replace the existing one. Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the unfinished game.

sphinxx writes:
12-02-2023 03:39

:) - Finding Leena

ive also just tried it and it still works perfectly fine..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
12-02-2023 14:35

Battle - Finding Leena

Hey, well, I tried it yesterday and as idontgetit says, after loading the BATTLE file, I appear in a place in front of the water... I think this error was fixed in a recent update, but it's strange that it works for you, I assume you also have automatic update set?
However, I assume Team HOTA would fix this bug sooner or later, so I edited this sequence and there is now a fight with 2K Azure Dragons which is playable with a double force field...

sphinxx writes:
13-02-2023 03:22

hota hasnt been updated for some years now. maybe you mean that hd mod update "fixed" it. my hd mod version is 5.4 R10. dont wanna update it now..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-02-2023 21:02

battle - Finding Leena

I also tested whether it's not in the settings directly in HD Launcher, because I recently played with it but I didn't find anything, so I don't know??? I have the latest update, just a moment ago it offered me a new update, of course the existing version 1.6. anyway, the Hero appears to me only on the shore...

Author: dalian micu (Romania), 24-01-2022 18:44 Like
great map - Finding Leena
great map.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
24-01-2022 21:44

thx - Finding Leena

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the map ...

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 23-01-2022 18:58 Like
Some weak points - Finding Leena
Cloak was too strong and there are enough liches to fight with them only until the last fight ( including the 2x9999 AD in lose and reload area or those 7x9999 faeria dragons area,easy moneybags ),so there is no need for any other troops apart from few phoenix for initiative.Finished in 13/2/6,probably I've could been even faster,so many areas you don't need to go at all.Then Gelu...the only use was for the artefact in the very end;you could just put it there without Gelu,he came with town portal anyway.Some creatures are just simply placed randomly on map,without a specific purpose (like those ivory towers or the AA's at the beginning of the trip).So the map is just a liniar long journey with an OP art and no real opposition or second option.For fun you could put a guard asking for a number of power liches to open the way for last fight - just saying,I had 72k liches and I missed other thousands turned into fangarms.Then there are some powerful artefacts with no use at all (HOTA is one of them ) - just worked with armour of the damned,it was enough.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-01-2022 19:16

THX - Finding Leena

Thanks for the review, I already understood exactly what you are writing from the reviews of other players. I also needed other monsters to test it. I'm just a bad player and fighting is too difficult for me. So I'm building a map to handle it that way.
This is the most difficult task for me when creating a map. However, after the first reviews, I made the map more difficult. CoUK is submitted much earlier so that Liches cannot obtain such a quantity and the HOTA artifact can be used more. I also strengthened some opponents. We will see if there will be any reviews with a more difficult version, I hope that then it will be necessary to use both GELU and other monsters from castles and artifacts.
Thanks for playing map Cheers!

sphinxx writes:
23-01-2022 21:27

New version - Finding Leena

When will the new version be available?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-01-2022 22:17

The new version is already on the website, I put it here 3 days ago, but I'm afraid it will still be easy for players of your qualities. But if you want to try it I will be pleased with the opinion.

Author: garak (london), 22-01-2022 12:03
Finished on m14 w1 d2 - Finding Leena
Finally finished on m14 w1 d2.
I like your bypasses and all that hidden paths and hidden events.

I found one weird situation. In race with Manfred I first get Admiral hat but I have not get enough move points to summon boat and go to water. On next turn Manfred summons boat (instead to kill me on the shore). I didn't use jungle shortcut but way around through swamp.
Well done.
I like scenarios where are not taverns in game and you have single hero (or few heroes from prison)

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 21-01-2022 01:43 Like
Fangarms or Power Liches? Or both? - Finding Leena
Everything works now :)(I put a second boat there just in case that the pink player will summon mine^^)
Is it okay when I do not play with fangarms and do not use the horn of the abyss? I would prefer to get more power liches instead of the fangarms? Or do I need a lot of fangarms later, e.g.for the hypnotizing?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
21-01-2022 02:23

TY - Finding Leena

Ok ... I played that I used both artifacts together for some monsters you get Fangrams and for some just Liches. But most players only used CoUK and thus they had a much bigger army and stronger ... so if you want to make it easier in combat, I would probably prefer only CoUK. Play battles without autocombat and if you have a free stack, it will give you unimproved Liches and there will be more than improved ones. For the money you can then upgraded.

21-01-2022 02:54

Thank you - Finding Leena

Nice, I didn't know that there will be a higher amount of unimproved liches when I let space for them. I always resurrected every stack to get the upgraded power liches. Nice hint! Thanks :) Yes, in some battles at autocombat the amount is less than when you fight on your own.

tzartolik writes:
21-01-2022 10:02

fangarms - Finding Leena

fangarms only on living creatures
liches + force field = smart
liches non upgraded + 50% after combat ( i was waiting for treasure in forest castle))) but did't find ))) so was waiting to upgrade liches later - was nice to play this map - and hard t ofind some hidden objects/ paths ( but at the end - i understand how to find last prison

fangarms - Finding Leena

wasilix writes:
21-01-2022 16:29

@Ferdinand - Finding Leena

Fangarms are wastly inferior to lichee. Liches are powerful shooters, can be gained up to 100% from fights with high necromancy, and are produced from any types of troops (including undead and mechanical).

Fangarms are slow melee troops with nice abilities, but difficult to keep out of harm’s way. They raise in generally lower numbers even if necromancy isn’t particularly high. The only times I would use the horn are:
1. When I’m fighting against a hero wielding a ring of oblivion (negates necromancy)
2. Or when I can’t use CoUK because its slots should be occupied by other artifacts giving me decisive advantage in fight (e.g., +2 speed cloak, etc.)

Author: Pawel (Opole), 20-01-2022 14:07
boots - Finding Leena
I'm switching boots but still can't make it. This is what it takes:
- 10 turns to reach first land
- 2 turns to load on boat
- 3 turns to hit second land
- 2 turns to load on boat
- 5 turns to hit third land

and at this stage I'm one or two turns behind opponent.

sphinxx writes:
20-01-2022 20:32

boots - Finding Leena

end the current day with boots of speed
change to wayfarers boots at the beginning of the next day

sphinxx writes:
20-01-2022 20:33

land - Finding Leena

only works on land obviously..

Author: tzartolik, 20-01-2022 12:46 Like
Manfred - Finding Leena
I"am sorry - I am at astra/manfred running - but i kill astra =))) and i think that manfred don't have purple tent without stupid astra ))) can i play like this - or i need astra to give him purple tent - or i can came later and kill him
Manfred - Finding Leena

Nikos (Greece) writes:
20-01-2022 18:16

You dont need to kill him. Go ahead and take purple castle. He will disappear a week after that.

Author: sphinxx, 20-01-2022 03:24
boots - Finding Leena
there is some boots magic ;)

Author: Pawel (Opole), 20-01-2022 02:50
map - Finding Leena
Thanks for that. Last question I hope ;) How to win race? I've tried many times and always short on one move. I know shortcut at the end but before that I cannot see a way to save one turn.

tzartolik writes:
20-01-2022 17:47

how to win race - Finding Leena

start with full move point, 1 phoenix for best speed & upgraded liches + all artefacts for speed 1 ring -1 neclace - 1 cloak+2 speed if you have them ans slowly find right way))) but i just kill astra with 70 k phoenixes ))) and win this race

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-93 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy