Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Finding Leena - map rating = 13 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Finding Leena - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Finding Leena - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Finding Leena

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Find the right path. Find and assemble all artifacts. Solve the Quests. Read and follow the hints. Defeat all enemies and most importantly find Leena !!!

Added: 16-01-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Golden Lightning | 8 man tournament | Broken Land | The Crimson Veil of Heusiam

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-93 |

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 20-01-2022 02:11
ship - Finding Leena
If you don't have it there, it's weird to look in the editor and restart the game :(

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 20-01-2022 02:07
ship - Finding Leena
here
ship - Finding Leena

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 20-01-2022 02:01 Like
;( - Finding Leena
oh it does not work to upload it :(

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 14:37

Restart Map - Finding Leena

It doesn't matter, just restart the map, the ship must be there, don't stay long in the first territory, you will get the army with the help of CoUK and continue

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 16:37

Ship - Finding Leena

Send me the file to my e-mail 74mmm@seznam.cz
I'll look into it but I believe you that the ship isn't there why I don't know, but you won't get anywhere without it I wouldn't really bother with that at the beginning so play it again and go to the ship.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 20-01-2022 02:00 Like
my savefile ^^ - Finding Leena
here is my save file :)

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
20-01-2022 13:38

:) - Finding Leena

Check between dread knights and sharpshooters ,on the same island,it is hidden in green bushes

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 20-01-2022 01:55 Like
shipwreck - Finding Leena
there is just a shipwreck between the sharpshooters and the dread knights
shipwreck - Finding Leena

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 20-01-2022 01:54 Like
? - Finding Leena
There is no boat between the dread knights and the sharpshooters. Just a shipwreck. I get there by using waterwalk a lot and running around in circles since months ^^
? - Finding Leena

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 20-01-2022 01:42
Orb of Silt - Finding Leena
Here
Orb of Silt - Finding Leena

Author: Pawel (Opole), 19-01-2022 23:23
map - Finding Leena
Where exactly? can we have a screenshot please?

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 19-01-2022 23:05
Ship ? - Finding Leena
Hi, how did you get there? Where's your ship? Is it parked between Sharpshooter and Dread Knight?
At the same place is the Necklace of Ocean Guidance use the View Air spell. You'll get a hat later and use View Air everywhere. There are secret paths everywhere using the Water Walk. Write when you don't know everything you have to collect.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 19-01-2022 22:49 Like
picture - Finding Leena
picture
picture - Finding Leena

Dan (United States) writes:
25-01-2022 08:36

How? - Finding Leena

How do you get to that spot? Can't land boat there because of the holes. Every place I try to land boat and water walk from, the boat blocks my way. I can't figure out how to get over there. Any guidance please?

Dan (United States) writes:
25-01-2022 08:49

Got it - Finding Leena

I got it

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 19-01-2022 22:48 Like
Stuck as F**k ^^ - Finding Leena
Hi Nebel, I'm stuck right in the beginning. I wished the monks had the "summon boat"- spell and not "animate dead" and "haste". Where should I go? I got the necklace, the cloak , the speculum , the gloves .
Useful would be the sea captains hat for admirals hat to summon a boat. But I can not find one. But I see a boat in the north in front of a quest gate.

tzartolik writes:
20-01-2022 13:07

manfred - Finding Leena

I take Tirit castle & after some days purples lost manfred like a hero without castle - did he hove some important artefacts?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 13:55

Race - Finding Leena

That's probably not possible, I'll give you a few peasants in the next map of the army :)
Astra was supposed to be invincible :) Manfred too, he didn't have any artifact so well, you just lost the race :) but never mind you can continue ...

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
20-01-2022 15:00

no boat ^^ - Finding Leena

Hey, this explains a lot ^^ There is no boat in my game. But I do not know why. At least I feel less stupid, because I tried a lot of things to go on ^^
I will put a boat in the river and restart the game :)
Here is my save file. I hope I can post a link here: https://www.file-upload.net/download-148 25148/FindingLeena-Stuck.GM1.html

tzartolik writes:
20-01-2022 16:18

horn of the abbys - Finding Leena

i kill all ))) didnt find Gelu))) may be he have Horn of the Abyss - or where to find horn again - left only one hero)) ( kill easy and FandomFaerie dragon at posisoned field)
need Horn to go or gelu if he have horn)

horn of the abbys - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 16:27

Gelu - Finding Leena

Yes you need Gelu he doesn't have HOTA but only he can find him (pick him up) HOTA is hidden in Event behind one of the castles in the territory where you are. The one more in the South. Gelu is in jail north of the Red Gate on the water. You will reach him by boat.

Author: ogogo (Vilnius), 19-01-2022 22:46
cure is needed - Finding Leena
"Save all days" - do not work.
Simple saving crashes, it is possible to save game, if manualy choose any folder.

Main heroe's necromancy skill is missed, so "Cloak of Undead Knight" do not work.

Sad... it should be good map...
cure is needed - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 22:52

Sad too - Finding Leena

Well, it's the same problem as with garak, but I really have no idea where the mistake is, I have everything fully updated. If anyone who reads this knows what the problem is, please write thanks.

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
19-01-2022 23:17

Gremlin - Finding Leena

For your problems with save games:
You have to remove space at the end of map name in the editor.
"Finding Leena "
^

And for problems with Cloak of the Undead King - make sure you have Tournament rules turned off, IIRC it's a PvP feature which makes the artifact less broken ;)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 23:31

THX - Finding Leena

Thanks for the quick response I understand the gap in the name and where does the Tournament rules turn off? in the editor?

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
19-01-2022 23:37

Gremlin - Finding Leena

No, you can turn it on/off in the menu, where you choose a scenario. There is "Show Advanced Options" to choose town/hero and next to it you can find "More Options" button which contains "tournament rules". It's up to a player to use it or not. So you as a map maker can only add info about that either in map description, or in a timed event on 1st day.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 23:54

Nice - Finding Leena

Perfect, I understand that, and I'm a little smarter again :)
Thanks again for the explanation.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 19-01-2022 20:55
TY - Finding Leena
I will have to make a special "unplayable" version just for you :)

Author: sphinxx, 19-01-2022 19:49
to easy - Finding Leena
finished in 14 months on max difficulty. nothing special this time. not comparable to nebels previous maps.

sphinxx writes:
19-01-2022 21:05

Do it - Finding Leena

Do it :P

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 21:40

OK - Finding Leena

Ok, just you wait :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 23:08

??? - Finding Leena

Don't you know why it doesn't work for some players? How does garak and ogogo write?

sphinxx writes:
20-01-2022 00:46

Cloak - Finding Leena

Like gremlin wrote the cloak doesn't work properly because of either the ingame settings or the settings of HD mod and about the strategy of losing a battle and then loading battle safe I hear for the first time tbh.. As I wrote before I used double force field and won pretty easy against azure dragons so I can't say if this strategy works or not but if it works then it's definitely a nice feature..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 01:45

Load - Finding Leena

Well, it's interesting, I figured it out at the first map, so I put a cursed ground there so it couldn't be done. Now, for the first time, I used it as a puzzle ... and you defeat those dragons, incredible :)

Author: garak (london), 19-01-2022 19:05
Autosave not working and Cloak of undead king resurrect skeletons - Finding Leena
I start to play Finding Leena map and after 2 week I collect all parts for Cloak (Amulet+Cowl+Boots). After next battle I have Cloak but it create Skeletons (not Liches as I expected. My hero has expert Necromancy secondary skull.),
Also I find out that autosave is not working. In another scenario everything is as expected (autosaves work, and Cloak generate Liches).
My Hota version is 1.6.1.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 19:38

Um - Finding Leena

Um, that's weird :) The HOTA version is correct, I assume you have it updated. Cloak activates Liches on Expert Necromancy and has to be seated in a slot ... but I'm sure you're all right, I don't really know. It works fine, and no one else has described the problem. Maybe I would try to download the map again and try those few days again.

garak (london) writes:
20-01-2022 01:47

Remove tailing space; [ ] Tournament rules - Finding Leena

1. After remove tailing space in scenario name -> autosave is OK
2. [ ] Tournament Rules from [J] -> [ ] - Cloak generate liches - at Necromancy Expert -> OK

Author: Nikos (Greece), 19-01-2022 15:09 Like
orb of Silt - Finding Leena
Thank you! :)

Author: tzartolik, 19-01-2022 14:19 Like
cant find hidden path - Finding Leena
stuck again and can't find the hidden path, had to go back and kill the crag hack right away)
killed him just loosing phoenix
but can't see the hidden path, see artefact - but no way

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 15:59

Magic Spring - Finding Leena

Where you stand is Magic Spring, behind it is access to water, using the Water Walk, you get to the jungle at the top right (near the portal) and continue ...

tzartolik writes:
19-01-2022 16:46

hidden path - Finding Leena

thx a lot, it was impossible for me to find it)) i was looking up

Author: tzartolik, 19-01-2022 14:02 Like
stuck again and can't find the hidden path, had to go back and kill the crag hack right away)

Nikos (Greece) writes:
19-01-2022 15:12

lion shield - Finding Leena

It s not reachable from where you are. You ll find it much later after you visit purple tent

Author: tzartolik, 19-01-2022 13:00 Like

Author: tzartolik, 19-01-2022 12:46 Like
orb of silt - Finding Leena
orb of silt - was hiden in water after sign that artefact is hidden front of swarm castle

Author: Nikos (Greece), 19-01-2022 12:42 Like
I cant find orb of silt. It's not even on the map editor. What am I missing?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 14:45

Race - Finding Leena

The place where you have to go for 1 turn is a swamp, you get out you turn with Boots of speed, you change shoes on the way you stop at all Spring and you add movement you reach the water and you call the ship and get in it, everything has to be one turn.

Pawel (Opole) writes:
20-01-2022 15:38

race - Finding Leena

Ok so I got extra turn but still short on one. Can I go through shortcut within one turn? Switching boots does not help this time.

race - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 16:19

RACE - Finding Leena

So great, a little bit from the point where you stand in the direction of movement is the entrance to the jungle (there is a piece of sand), stop there once a day and then use the Water Walk, change shoes and after the water jungle up you overtake it :)

Pawel (Opole) writes:
20-01-2022 19:39

finish - Finding Leena

Final question! What to do next? Don't tell me I have to kill Cassiopeia.

finish - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-01-2022 19:51

Leena - Finding Leena

Yes if you want to win you have to beat her :)
Find Leena is behind the white border, the white tent is behind Cassiopeia Castle by water walk.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 19-01-2022 12:27 Like
I cant find orb of silt. It's not even on the map editor. What am I missing?

Author: sphinxx, 19-01-2022 03:44
force field - Finding Leena
use double force field to cover your liches

Author: Pawel (Opole), 19-01-2022 00:47
question - Finding Leena
Do I have to kill dragons or is there any other way?
question - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 16:05

Load - Finding Leena

So what did you manage to defeat the Dragons? There is one more option ... play battle and lose, leave the game and give the Load file BATTLE, you will appear in the same place and continue to help Water Walk to the next free place up to Seers Hut :) It is necessary to open the map from the Event site using Speculum . Back by ship.

Pawel (Opole) writes:
19-01-2022 16:49

map - Finding Leena

No not enough liches :/ and trick with dying is not working for me. When I die it send me back to main castle and game is carry on.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 17:07

Try it - Finding Leena

OK, I know it's a strange strategy, but that's how this puzzle is thought and solved. Just lose the battle on autocombat, then open Load in the Menu and upload the file BATTLE.GM1, this upload throws you to the place before the battle, you will appear on the water once a day and you will have full movement and continue without a fight.
The BATTLE.GM1 file is a self-loading file before each battle, if you do not have it there, you must activate it in the HOTA directory itself. Open the HD Launcher file and check the "Save before each battle" option at the bottom right

Pawel (Opole) writes:
19-01-2022 18:04

map - Finding Leena

It works happy days :) Thanks mate!

Jebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 18:25

Super - Finding Leena

:)

Author: tzartolik, 18-01-2022 17:56 Like
one more question - Finding Leena
i won battles & I defeat enemies to get non-upgraded liches, 50% more and upgrade them later or is it still not a prerequisite

Author: tzartolik, 18-01-2022 17:51 Like
thanks - Finding Leena
i understand, i was looking for hiding paths, and then and then began to fight with him if he won, I thought the ship was in the castle - because pandorra also hints at the waterways behind the castle

Author: tzartolik, 18-01-2022 17:48 Like
Ukraine - Finding Leena
I've been attacking crag hack for 7 months, there are 3 luck + 2 from magic, + force field + 1 arrow in balista and the remaining 23 at the same time in behemoths and dragons - but I only kill 51-70 (usually 61 dragons) * 23 = 1403 + 200/300 from 5 luck - apparently, I did something wrong, I don’t have enough strength to kill him
Ukraine - Finding Leena

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 18-01-2022 17:20
Crack Hack - Finding Leena
So great that you got this far ... but at this stage of the game you don't have to fight Crack Hack :) ... almost at the beginning you should have found the Necklace of Ocean Guidance if you have it where you are there is a hidden path to the left. ..you get out of the boat and with the help of the Water walk you continue and you will find behind the rock
Sea Captain's Hat ... you combine both artifacts to get the Admiral's Hat.
Then you get off the mainland in front of Crack Hack, you run around it, you get on the ship and you continue without a fight :)
You own the magic of View Air, use it and it will show you the places where the artifacts are hidden, you have to find them all, otherwise you won't get further ...
You'll fight Crack Hack later, but you'll get a Quicksand spell to help you defeat Crack Hack.

Author: tzartolik, 18-01-2022 17:12 Like
Ukraine - Finding Leena
I've been attacking crag hack for 7 months, there are 3 luck + 2 from magic, + force field + 1 arrow in balista and the remaining 23 at the same time in behemoths and dragons - but I only kill 51-70 (usually 61 dragons) * 23 = 1403 + 200/300 from 5 luck - apparently, I did something wrong, I don’t have enough strength to kill him
Ukraine - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
18-01-2022 18:13

Yes you are right - Finding Leena

Yes, it's necessary in the beginning, you did it right, I didn't do it later, but there will be tough fights, so it's good to have a good army, I also used both CUK and HOTA artifact, but I think that even with Liches it can be played, but I I didn't try ...

19-01-2022 00:51

Missing spell maybe... - Finding Leena

Do you have disrupting ray?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-01-2022 16:13

disrupting ray - Finding Leena

Disrupting ray can be found on the territory of the blue player in Scholar

20-01-2022 00:27

That fight - Finding Leena

I know it can be found in previous area,I finished this battle in 5/1/7 with 10k power liches,4k liches and 4k fangarms,mana 370 (44 left ) and ammo cart - just blind,disrupt until defence is 0 on dragons and snipe,between 350 and 500 dragons per hit with power liches.I had to restart the map again because i didn't save before the race (saving system is manual only,not sure if is my fault or the map's intention) and I lost it - very tricky to change the boots twice a day.

sphinxx writes:
20-01-2022 02:15

presets - Finding Leena

hd mod has presets since some versions..with that its very sipmle to change artifacts with one keyboard button

Author: tzartolik, 18-01-2022 14:24 Like
Ukraine - Finding Leena
Ukraine - Finding Leena

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-93 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy