Author: Kir (Russia), 11-05-2024 15:43

map - The Master of Heroes - Heroes 4 map

The map really is very special. When If you go through it normally, you won't understand all the ideas. If only in the editor to see.... For example, the tents of keymen way not to bonuses, but to problems. Nevertheless, I will appreciate it. Graf is one of the few who makes large detailed maps more...

Author: Alisa (belarus), 11-05-2024 15:16

black tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

how to get to a black tent. playing for red. thnx more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:55

No cheats, no tricks. - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

No horn, no cloack, no beserk used, of course. more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:45

Win, finally - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Finished at 14º month.
Impossible dificulty.
Losing faith so may times, but
Wanna spoiler?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 09-05-2024 22:17

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.92!
-Fixed the inaccessibility of the dwelling for Factory at coordinates 93:119:0. It wasn't a problem because of all 1st level dwellings are right hand but Factory 1st level dwelling is left hand.
-The location of blue has been slightly balanced, becaus
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:08

Anothers - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=vOg1r3wnx21wXo18

https://youtu.be/WL3o5-19nvw?si=w_tuEqAxQZPq4VVu

https://youtu.be/oGNvWA0hFOQ?si=6d2tGN5ZU3hHWC6U
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:07

Example battles from the map - Vandal Heart - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/ZEEx7VPHrb8?si=XxvCIMAgOqs86rXc more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Road of Tazar - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Road of Tazar - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Road of Tazar - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Road of Tazar

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The legendary battle of the king of defense Tazar, he must resist the enemy's attack for 2 months, in order to escape from the danger, only stepped on the body to step out of the road.

Added: 27-12-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Phoenixes' Love | Wyspy - XXL - 4graczy | The History | Lords of Conflict

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 21-01-2024 18:06 Like
Master - The Road of Tazar
Очень интересная, и, временами, непростая карта.
Великолепная работа!
Спасибо!

Author: 32167 (Россия), 27-12-2023 22:27 Like
amazing map - The Road of Tazar
I played this map a long time ago and I really liked it!

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 10-12-2023 18:48 Like
My experiments - The Road of Tazar
With some experiments and more haste I got victory at day 4.3.4, means 102 days. Good luck, I found Gunnar day 2.2.4 in the tavern. He was killed by red dragons! And day 4.1.7 Clavius, owner of the town portal spell, was killed by Tazar.
Bur the next experiment followed: Upgrading Caitlin with her good tendency to diplomacy
she got 62 Waterelements up to day 2.1.1 and 4 days later they were icy! With 25 Azz the map got some speed for Tazar and his crew.. Cuthbert killed 3.1.4 and Clavius run into my trap day 3.4.6. This rush through the map ended day 4.2.2, counting 93 days!

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 14-10-2023 12:52 Like
Trials - The Road of Tazar
After 20 years playing and mapmaking I have found the by far best open H3-Map.
Nothing against highly qualified maps as Paragon, Metataxer, Bloodthirsty, but I like much more open maps, finding the own way through with 8 heroes and the same number in taverns, not following a predicted path!
My first run, learning by doing instead of complete analysis via editor, ended middle of month 7. The next turn was over day 5.2.7, a little bit better than Danny.
Fascinating, each run and each resume of an elder save produced a lot of changes in the procedure. Surprising events at nearly every step!
Well, now it's my third turn, leaving the homeland quickly after learnt summon boat.
2.1.7 and 2.2.1 the first two castles, 2.4.1 the first underground castle and soon 100 Archies! I will report later.

Author: Danny (Earth), 22-12-2022 05:10
My 2 cents - The Road of Tazar
Finished this in 131 days, is a good map. One idea, don't know if this is how it's intended to play or is a mistake. I could capture the Hell castle near me, it was undefended - green player. It had troops in citadel but the AI didn't bought them to defend it. I could take the boat and get it for free in first month. From there I could ferry back and forth and defend the main fortress town pretty easy, getting a lot of artefacts that made it easy to win this map.

Author: wasilix, 16-12-2022 10:47
Quite an intriguing map off the glance - The Road of Tazar
I started this map some time ago, and it looks promising for sure. I didn't have much time to play though. It promises a great deal of challenge judging by the first couple of weeks.

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 15-12-2022 09:27
Town Portal? - The Road of Tazar
Where (and how)on earth do I learn town portal spell? (and secondary berserk and resurrection - if available)?

Евгений (Россия) writes:
16-12-2022 09:41

TP - The Road of Tazar

TP and ressurection are not available on the map. Berserk is available in one of the latests enemy castle and absolutle unusefull against last Necro player... Clon and water magic is only hope.

Author: Евгений (Россия), 06-12-2022 23:13
Лучшая из лучших - The Road of Tazar
Выиграл только с третьего раза, окапываясь, с главным героем - логистиком. Спойлер, огненная магия здесь не поможет, и с земляными заклинаниями беда... Без воды не выиграть.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy