Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about In the mountains - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map In the mountains - heroes 5 mapsDownload map In the mountains - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> In the mountains

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Custom Map

Added: 11-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Die 3 Schwestern | The Dream | GIANT'S CAUSEWAY | Land of Plenty DDDX

Author: Truexentar (Claymont, DE USA), 01-03-2022 03:00 Like
In the Mountains - In the mountains
This is an excellent map 9/10. Mountain levels, teleport points, choke points, looks beautiful.
The windmill @ Haven does not work/ inaccessible. Needs 2 more obelisks to find hidden location.
Thank you for this map.
Truexentar

Author: Hub (Warsaw, Poland), 20-11-2021 21:00
HF - In the mountains
Jest ok

Author: Erdem (antalya, turkey), 14-10-2020 22:13
empty spaces - In the mountains
waste of time sorry

Author: Oliver (Kruševac, Serbia), 13-01-2018 00:15
In the Mountains - In the mountains
Very good map, but I couldn't solve the "portal puzzle" in the dwarven questline. So I quit...

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
15-01-2018 07:32

not finished - In the mountains

The scripted version of the map is not yet finished.. I pretty much gave up on it and started another one from the scratch... If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to finish this map please do suggest (it is hard to think of an original story).

Mapa nije završena... Odustao sam od prepravaljanja ove i počeo drugu... Ako imaš ideja ili sugestija kako da je završim, u smislu novih zadataka i td ti pošalji (teško je osmisliti originalnu priču koja neće da bude dosadna a da u isto vreme može da se i isprogramira)...

Author: Milos Gajic, 30-12-2015 19:17
Once again - In the mountains
Reworking the map! - In the mountains
Hello to all of you who downloaded and will download my map(s), I am reworking this one into a scripted single player map where all factions are playable with different objectives and stuff. I started recently and begun writing scripts and story for Dwarves and Wizards, I also have some basic story points for other factions but I need your help. I've been having a problem with creating a fitting story for all of the factions, so if anyone wants to offer some help in that area leave a comment and I'll send you my e-mail or something... I will upload several screenshots of the reworked map and probably open a thread on Celestial Heavens under Map Making so you could leave a comment there too.

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 15:30
ork town - In the mountains
ork town + dark elves cave in the back
ork town - In the mountains

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 15:29
wizard area - In the mountains
gremlin daycare and treehouse

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 13:26
the hotel

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 13:19
wizard area/town - In the mountains
wizard town
wizard area/town - In the mountains

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 13:15
necro area/wizard quest - In the mountains
the excavation of the ancient necropolis city
necro area/wizard quest - In the mountains

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 13:11
portal puzzle - In the mountains
portal puzzle

Oliver writes:
13-01-2018 00:11

Brate mapa ti deluje sjajno, i čini mi se da ima super priču i da je izbalansirana lepo, al' ja ovo nisam mogao da rešim. Aj života ti reci mi o ćemu se ovde radi, jer ja sam istripovao da je u pitanju bug. A stvarno mi se igra ova mapa, bez daljnjeg. Hvala ti unapred (ako ikad ovo vidiš...)

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
15-01-2018 07:39

sad tek vidim pitanje - In the mountains

Nadji me na fb-u (Milos Gajic Profesor), kao što sam napisao gore, batalio sam ovu mapu jer niko nije odgovarao na poziv za pomoć, zajebano je kad treba sve sam da smisliš :D Imao sam negde ceo koncept (generalni) za celu mapu, za sve rase, ali detalji su teški, sporedne misije i slično... Imam drugu mapu koju pravim već duže vreme i koja isto nije završena ali je "završenij a" od ove, mogu da ti pošaljem preko fb-a da je probaš i ako imaš ideje neke mogu da ih implementiram (ako mogu)... Poz.

Oliver (Kruševac, Serbia) writes:
23-01-2018 14:04

ok - In the mountains

OK poslao sam request nekom ko se tako zove na fb... Nadam se da si to ti :)

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 13:09
Dwarven area 2 - In the mountains
Dwarven area 2 - In the mountains

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 13:06
Dwarven area - In the mountains
Dwarven mountain
Dwarven area - In the mountains

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 25-12-2015 12:59
Reworking the map! - In the mountains
Hello to all of you who downloaded and will download my map(s), I am reworking this one into a scripted single player map where all factions are playable with different objectives and stuff. I started recently and begun writing scripts and story for Dwarves and Wizards, I also have some basic story points for other factions but I need your help. I've been having a problem with creating a fitting story for all of the factions, so if anyone wants to offer some help in that area leave a comment and I'll send you my e-mail or something... I will upload several screenshots of the reworked map and probably open a thread on Celestial Heavens under Map Making so you could leave a comment there too.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy