Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Under The Griffin's Claw - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Under The Griffin's Claw - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Under The Griffin's Claw - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Under The Griffin's Claw

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

This morning you've received a report from your scouts:
"Griffin Empire is on the move, crushing small kingdoms one after another and they are headed our way. They are strong and well organized - perfect military machine. We are heavily outnumbered, without money and resources and we have 3 months to prepare defense before they reach our borders. According to the legend, two items of enormous power were once taken from Nicolai and hidden in remote regions of our land. Since then he's been searching for them. Our best chance is to find them before he does."

Added: 20-07-2017

Heroes 5 maps: A Bao Ri Del | Deathmatch | Conundrum | Friends Of The Family

Author: Sergey, 21-05-2022 12:29
Under The Griffin's Claw - Under The Griffin's Claw
I liked the landscape of the map - especially the southern part. At first it was nice to play, but when it came to fighting, the game turned into a brutal meat grinder. Excessively large enemy forces, there is no possibility of capturing auxiliary neutral cities and dwellings on the map.
But one way or another, I liked the map, I translated all the messages into Russian for myself, and I think that I will still play this scenario.

Author: Omar (Sweden), 02-07-2020 13:12
map crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw
I was enjoying the map until it starded crashing. The build up on this map is really slow and you have a constant shortage of resources, but it is a fun challenge. My hero had finally become strong enough to kill some of the enemy heroes when the crashes started. Now I have to replay constantly and every time I avoid a crash, a couple of days later it crashes at a different point. Other than that, the map is great. It really pushes you to the limit and it is very rewarding when you finally get the upper hand. Just dissapointed that I probably wont finsh it, im guessing I still need a couple of months to finsh the map and at this point the game crashes every week. Played as dwarfs on heroic, crashes started around month 4

Vladimir (Serbia) writes:
12-05-2022 18:03

Mr - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi! Sorry for late response, I haven't been active on this site for a long time. I finally managed some time to play homm5 so I wanted to address problems with this map. Yes, unfortunately, the map crashed in my test game too in month 7. I used command console to be able to see what' s happening and apparently AI hired hero Alaric in 2 different towns. When I checked both towns Alaric was in one town and the other town was empty. I'm not sure how to address this problem, it seems there is a bug in built-in game mechanics. I will try to delete and disable Alaric from the map. I will test it several times and if it solves the problem, I will replace existing map. I will also try to address complaints from other people and make some changes.

Omar (Sweden) writes:
16-05-2022 20:42

- - Under The Griffin's Claw

I didn't have high hopes commenting on a homm5 map in 2020, so it was a nice surprise to get an answer at all! I still play this game from time to time, so I'd definitely be interested in an updated version. It would be fun to finally be able to finish it, I remember it as one of the most enjoyable maps on this site!

Author: Markus (London), 20-05-2020 13:18
Could be great map - Under The Griffin's Claw
Played dungeon on impossible lvl, and as blue player can be defeated that some of neutral armies cannot, like those protecting grall - 25k mummies, 14k of vampires, 18k of hell stalion, 18k of black knight etc against my 200 red dragons- how the hell I am suppose to win that? Map is mostly boring, lots of empty space and flat. 7/10

12-05-2022 18:34

re - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi! I agree, 25k mummies is certainly too much :) I recently played a test game on hard setting and in month 6 there were just 1500 mummies (and the rest of the crew accordingly). I won the battle without losses. This map is extremely difficult on hardest possible setting so maybe the best solution is to lower the settings. Anyway, the map can be won without Asha, Asha is just "nice to have" item. Yes, there are 2 unwinnable battles against neutrals, that was on purpose. Neutral garrison controlled by dwarves is there mainly for aesthetic reasons. Maybe it can be won, but certainly it is very difficult. But, it is neutral, it blocks AI too. It could have been mountain wall instead. And, yes, wings are impossible to win. That was intended as a decoy. In every adventure there's a plan that goes wrong. But I am thinking to make it winnable. But it must be made harder to win than Asha, it is such a powerful item. I'll make some changes on this map and publish new version soon.

asha battle replay:
https://mega.nz/file/LuQgFALL#T1t2qE8bbZ hbrvmLlKPaQDG2KyJEsXgAJKTuCQEodaw

re - Under The Griffin's Claw

12-05-2022 19:08

file - Under The Griffin's Claw

There seems to be a problem with the download. Here it is again:
file:
https://mega.nz/file/LuQgFALL
key:
T1t2qE8bbZhbrvmLlKPaQDG2KyJEsXgAJKTuCQEo daw

12-05-2022 19:38

re link - Under The Griffin's Claw

for some reason this site is inserting spaces in the links,
just delete space between o and d at the end of key and the link works

Author: Slobo (Serbia), 04-02-2018 13:15 Like
1 - Under The Griffin's Claw

Author: noname (Zagreb), 08-07-2017 12:13
Too difficult - Under The Griffin's Claw
I played this map on heroic and while approaching eastern blue's gate, it was empty! He just took all the army from it!

After capturing two of blues castles by luck because Nicolai was somewhere else, I thought I will win now. But NO.

At the time I bought 50 emeraled dragons, Nicolai bouvght 100 achangels!

None of my heroes stats matterd.

So I used cheat to see all land and underground.

In underground blue has 30 gold mines!! It's like having 6 grails!

On any other difficulty than normal, blue can't by beaten.

09-07-2017 21:41

re: Too difficult - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi!
Map was intended to be a challenge but I can assure you it can be won on all difficulties and with all fractions. It is only a matter of what is your skill level of play. Yes, the start is somewhat difficult but after you win 2-3 battles, consolidate and take the grail it is relatively easy from that moment on (e.g. once I led only 266 Rakshasas and won final battle against 800 Archangels, 1600 Paladins, 2K Zealots, 4K Imperial Griffins, 6K Vindicators and 16K Crossbowmen - I can send you the battle replay). Most underground mines belong to AI and they cannot be accessed by the player. When he is in his "full production" AI generates about 50 angels per week and all other creatures accordingly so mines are needed otherwise he wouldn't be able to buy them. AI was not supposed to be able to take the army from his garrisons. Please check if you have some other map in your maps folder which is maybe introducing these modifications.

For all players out there - for inexperienced players this map will be difficult even on normal. Hard setting is enough for most players and heroic can be a challenge even for the experienced players. It was intended to be that way. The map is about survival. You have 2-3 months to raise your hero level on at least 25, gather some artifacts, capture some mines and try to survive several hard battles in which you'll be heavily outnumbered. AI will send heroes that are 20+ level. If you manage to do this only then you can think about winning the game.

Author: eltrow (Oakville, USA), 25-01-2017 22:24
Under The Griffin's Claw - Under The Griffin's Claw
Very difficult even on Normal

Author: Zix (Novi Sad, Serbia), 20-01-2017 16:25
game crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw
the game is crashing on month 6 week 1 day 6 , tried to change order of play from 060101 , tried to change a lot of things , tried on other PC , so I can try to play again , on Heroic also , so far it was good , played with Necro

20-01-2017 22:05

Re: game crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw

Hi!
I am the author. This map is actually from 2015 and it has been tested many times by me and other people mostly on heroic and hard level and it worked perfectly. It usually takes 7-8 months to finish the game. I don't know what is the issue you encountered. Usually going back to saved game from few days earlier solves such problems. Eventually, if nothing helps, send me your saved game at vladimirmar@gmail.co m and I'll take a look.

Author: Кецц (Moscow), 09-01-2017 15:19 Like
Good work! - Under The Griffin's Claw
Thanks for this map, I found it very exciting!

Oleg writes:
28-04-2017 17:27

Mr - Under The Griffin's Claw

Yes, the game crashes. I have a stable game crashes when attacking an enemy hero

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy