Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ira the Mage - map rating = 28 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ira the Mage

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very importantly, please choose 200% difficulty.
And the starting computer set must be chose as instructed. Then you can enjoy the game.
Wonderfully new HoMM3 map, full of amazing ideas. If you can't read Chinese, then you must be the strongest player or you can't finish it. Already carefully and completely tested.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Swampy Islands | Arcane Flux | The World | Lord Rings

| 1-30 | ... | 331-360 | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-459 |

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 27-09-2011 18:30
Hello
Hello,everyone.i am the author of this map.i heard that Aeris has published the map here,then come and have a look.
but i am sorry that i cannot well visit this forum with poor net speed.

there are enough hints in the texts but of course in chinese.the one who can read chinese can easily go on whitout searching for where to go or thinking for how to win an enemy with an amazing idea.

i am awfully sorry that the map does not have english version.there are millions of words and including some poems and couplets and some chinese word puzzles which is hard to be translated.

and thank you for playing this map.

TO Valery: many quest gates are used to put text because a map allows only 400 events on it.if the number of events exceeded 400, it will cause error.

Author: Saibyy (Castle), 26-09-2011 19:04
red dragon
Ok, i got it, this map is awesome so far.

Author: Saibyy (Castle), 26-09-2011 18:49
red dragon
im stuck on red dragon :D

Author: Aeris (China), 26-09-2011 14:14
To Mira
The Familiar's speciality is useful.

Hover with the Knight, the obstacle will be good barrier. Don't let him reach you. He will cast Prot. From Air and wait until you has enough 16 spell points. Wait, cast two Lightning Bolt. He shall go to Heaven. ^_^

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 26-09-2011 11:22
How to beat the Hero with the death knight
With only one imp and 12 spell points?

Author: Greenhell, 24-09-2011 20:21
Upsi
Upsi...I was actually playing the previous map....Legend of Heroes.
That's my map of the year!
Chinese map names made me confused which is which.
I hope this one is nice too.
Gonna try it soon.....

Author: Aeris (China), 24-09-2011 15:39
Yeah
This map is enormous in narratives, but of course Chinese.

Generally speaking, that is, Ira is a young common girl, one day, she saw a young man, Leir, in the beach...They got through a lot of things and finally, the man proved to be a Prince, in search of Dragon's Power to save his kingdom. Ira finally became a very powerful mage, using her wisdom and magic to vanquish enemies.

While playing it, the first difficulty I met was to use only 1 monk to kill 17 pikemen...wow

Many new ideas. The author, Liu Xue Lian, is very powerful.

There are many walkthroughs in Chinese forum:

http://www.gamerhome .net/bbs/viewthread. php?tid=350571&extra =page%3D1

http://www.gamerhome .net/bbs/viewthread. php?tid=352105

http://www.gamerhome .net/bbs/viewthread. php?tid=349510

.etc

Author: Valery (France), 24-09-2011 14:40
Playing right now
I don't know...first 5 days all quest gates opened in front of me while I did nothing but walk (what's the point in placing a gate then?). Then I changed a pixie into a sprite. Then I had to kill one dwarf, then one imp, change pixie in monk, then killed 2 halfings, not very amazing. Then back and forward to get 1 wood or 1 gem. All the seers have big amount of text, so I always feel I am missing something. I will try a bit longer to see what's going, but being in chinese is a pity.

Author: Greenhell, 24-09-2011 13:21
Map of the year for me.
Never seen anything like it.
Outstanding Map!!!

| 1-30 | ... | 331-360 | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-459 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy