Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ira the Mage - map rating = 28 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ira the Mage

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very importantly, please choose 200% difficulty.
And the starting computer set must be chose as instructed. Then you can enjoy the game.
Wonderfully new HoMM3 map, full of amazing ideas. If you can't read Chinese, then you must be the strongest player or you can't finish it. Already carefully and completely tested.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Pilgrim's Progress | Dawn of the Titans | The beginning of the end | Scrimmage Across The Sea

| 1-30 | ... | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-459 |

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 04-10-2011 19:19
swordsmen
ok, now i know

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 04-10-2011 19:12
swordmen
how do you manage to kill 6 swordsmen with 1 troll?

Author: Alex (Russia), 04-10-2011 17:24 Like
Help №3!
My next problem: I can't bring 16 Halberdiers - they are slow troops and I don't go to the earth - it's not enough movement of my army. One more question: near the Necromancer tower stay a barrier: find 1 dwarf. Earlier I find 2 dwarf but I leave their on another barriers - on the south-east region. Will I have a possibility to find one more dwarf or I should replay the episode with two dwarfs? Thanks a lot.

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 04-10-2011 14:03
TO Alex
do not beat the green hero with 1 demon at first,let him get on the boat and take the pandorra's box,then beat him in the boat from the magic barrier. at that time you have made the way clear and can use walkwater to go through.

the mission of 1 beholder is a later mission.
and the mission of statue of legion is a bonus mission which is not necessary for finishing the game.it bases on several puzzles(but most of them is in chinese).if you solve all the puzzles,you can get the grail.

Author: Alex (Russia), 04-10-2011 12:36 Like
Help №2!
Hi! I don't know what I should do. I have 3 tasks, their execution let me to go further: 1)find 1 beholder 2)find 2 nomads 3)find statue of legion. I have only two parts of statue: head and feet. Where I can find the rest parts of statue - I don't know. I see two nomads - but I don't go to them - I destroy a Hero with 1 Demon, than stay a magic barrier, than there is water with Pandorra's box, than there is another land with magic barrier. To the right of water and to the links of water stay a violet barriers. If I summon boat and sit into the it I can't leave the boat anywhere. If I don't sit to boat I can't summon boat because in the water to swim resources - red crystals. Please help! I can't to sleep quiet! :-)

Author: c0rsair (Bucharest Romania), 04-10-2011 01:48 Like
Thanks
Thanks guys , i managed to do it finally.I just could not do it then because on that try i did not have expert fire, after i restarted the scenario i managed to beat him .Thanks.

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 03-10-2011 20:34
TO c0rsair:
your enemy has expert Tactics, try to let all his creatures be in a range of berserker before the battle begins, then he will have no chance to attack

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 03-10-2011 20:31
TO c0rsair:
your enemy has expert Tactics, try to let all his creatures be in a range of berserker, then he will have no chance to attack

Author: c0rsair (Bucharest Romania), 03-10-2011 18:12 Like
Green Hero
How did you guys beat the Green Gunnar with 70 Horned demons , 36 Mighty Gorgons , 45 Minotaur Kings and 30 Manticores ?

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 03-10-2011 12:18
TO Alex
there is a river(covered by cursed land) in the southwest of the darkblue tent. try to make him go to the south side of the river and leave him there. then you can go to the north safely.

Author: Alex (Russia), 02-10-2011 21:41 Like
Help!
Hello, it's me again.I have a problem: I float by a boat on a course landscape.Finally I land on the course earth. There is the green hero with 1500 Archangels and horde gold Dragons, Titans and so on.There are many white barriers and magic good luck gardens (this is a place where a hero get a luck and lose your movement). How I understand, I must go to the north and give a thief and destroy the wraits (I saw map into the map editor). How I do it? Thanks for this map.

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 01-10-2011 15:41
TO Mira
and thank you for playing the map:)

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 01-10-2011 15:35
TO Mira
a monolith just on the south of the place where you defeated a dwarf(the first battle of this map) can lead you to a black guard.

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 01-10-2011 15:20
me again
After taking the black tent where should I go? A can see no black borders or monoliths? The red tent is also unreachable (don't have summon boat). Thanks in advance and thank you for the wonderful map :)

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 30-09-2011 18:03
Re: help
TO saiby:
learn waterwalk from the tower town, then you can go through the monolith 2way on an island west from the castle which provide creatures for you.

Author: saiby, 30-09-2011 15:39
help
i dont know what to do after killing hero in tower (he had 80 gremlins and 1 garg).

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 30-09-2011 13:37
Re:Please help
yes,Aeris's answer is right.
there are hints in chinese to lead players doing like this,but it seems that some players here have already solved this problem by themselves without hints. well,good job.

Author: Aeris (China), 30-09-2011 08:08
To Qdlaty
Built Citadel in the Castle and then give in the town to her.

Then attack the castle, she will use Tactics to arrange Sprites by flying them to...Death.

Author: Qdlaty (Poland), 29-09-2011 23:00
Please help
How I can defeat hero with 20 sprites?

I have 1 sharpshooter and I don't have move( she kill me in the first turn )

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 29-09-2011 13:17
Re:Please Help! Cannot defeat hero with one champion
TO Dennis:
the troll have 40HP and can recover every turn.
1st turn use shield,and do not let him have chance to attack you after moving 3 or more steps since the 3rd turn. if he moves 2 step and attack on your troll,he can only cause 39 damage.
do not attack, just defence and counter to beat him.

Author: Dennis (Athens), 29-09-2011 12:16 Like
Please Help! Cannot defeat hero with one champion
Can anybody tell me how the defeat the hero with a champion located in cursed land? I cannot use a lighting bolt and I have only one troll!

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 28-09-2011 22:38
Re:One more question
TO Alex:
Use Hypnotize spell to control enemy's sprites and move the sprites next to the phychic elementals. then the phychic elementals is blocked by sprites and tent so they can mot move.

Author: Alex (Russia), 28-09-2011 22:22 Like
One more question
Thank you for your advice! New question: how to beat the hero with elementals? He has 100 not upgraded magic elementals, they ignore almost every magic.

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 28-09-2011 14:11
Re:Dendriod guards/soldiers
TO garak:
change the sharpshooter into a magic elemantal,and learn berserker before fight with him

then berserk the dendriod soldiers to make them bind each other. move the magic elemental next to both of them and attack.
computer is afraid of your circling counterstrike so they will not attack you until one of them is defeated,although they can kill you suddenly without being countered.

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 28-09-2011 13:51
Re:unkillable
TO johhnn:
it is not a bug. you can only get 8 helberdians and 4 marksmen per week since month9week3. before M9W3,you can get 40 helberdians and 18 marksmen per week.

it means you capture the town too late.if you capture it later than month7, it is hard for you to go on.

however,you cannot read hints in chinese so maybe have wasted much time before capture the town.a chinese player usually capture the town in month5 or month6.

Author: johhnn (fortece), 28-09-2011 13:13
missspeling
berserk spell*

Author: johhnn (fortece), 28-09-2011 13:12
unkillable
I get only 8 halabardiers and 4 marksmen per week, is it a bug or something ? also i cant kill hero with mino manti, gorgonsa and demons. he cast haste ;/.

garak - use berserker, they will snare each other and cant move ;p

Author: garak (London), 28-09-2011 13:06
Dendriod guards/soldiers
How to beat hero with 60 + 40 dendroids with only one sharpshooter and 40 spell points

Author: LiuXuelian (China), 28-09-2011 12:26
Re:Question
TO Alex:
devide the 7 wraiths into 7 groups.

blind the manticore first,then wait until 7 turns later,his MP is drained up,he can not cast any spell.

slow,lighting,now it is easy to beat him.

Author: Alex (Russia), 28-09-2011 09:27 Like
Question
Hello! How to beat the Hero with the 10 Manticores? I have only 7 ghosts...

| 1-30 | ... | 301-330 | 331-360 | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-459 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy