Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: HotA AI number 4 | Forgotten World Adventures 2 | Adventure Tunnels | The Divide

| 1-30 | ... | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-480 | 481-510 | 511-532 |

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 12-02-2012 20:39
Current map is 3.1. It has been updated

Author: gapa (Nowy Sacz, Poland), 12-02-2012 20:30
where's that new version??

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 12-02-2012 16:13
Update
I uploaded a new map version 3.1 with some corrections.

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 12-02-2012 16:10
Hints
To Dragan: You must learn fly or dimension door. think about where ;)
PS. the grail is very important.

To gapa: Sorry but no have ease way to kill Smaug. I updated the map with some corrections, one of them is that.

Author: Dragan (Macedonia), 12-02-2012 14:32
To Vallex
Ok thanks! So I should be finishing soon, I'm right in front the maunt doom gates. I defeted Sauron, I gave the rings, but I cannot go any further, I think the third gate is unreachable, there are griffins in way as well. I also got the grail but I believe it is irrelevant. Any ideas?
Thanks

Author: gapa (Nowy Sacz, Poland), 12-02-2012 14:15
Smaug
i need help killing Smaug.I can't blind Azure Dragons, and they're killing me. Any hints?? Please help, MAP IS GREAT

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 18:00
To Dragan
Use sheats. No other way. In order not to disturb the game -send your any secondary hero with cheats to conquer the nearby town.

Author: Dragan (Macedonia), 11-02-2012 17:50
To Vallex
I did made a save, but I thought the save was only a precaution since the Which king was very strong. After I killed him and lost 8000 Liches, I saved the game again but I overwrite the previous. If I knew, I wouldn't have lost the liches at all, I could have win with 0 army lost, but I thought I wont need the liches. It not fair, as now there is nothing I can do. I have 800 Archangels, 5000 Snapshooters, and 3000 enchanters, 5000 trees... but no liches

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 16:36
to Dido
Оф, грешката е моя, направил съм играта да не можеш да ползваш orb of vulnerability за Смог. А без него не можеш да даваш блайнд. Май трябва да се оправяш само с армията. Ще коригирам това в друата версия. Аз като тествах, хванах Смог когато не си е купил драконите от долния град, взех му един от двата града, чаках да събера армия и тогава атакувах

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 16:30
to Dido
Даваш blind на азуретата, убиваш черните дракони, после resurrection докато възвърнеш цялата армия, биеш азуре, после като ти намалее армията пак блайнд на азуре т.н.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 11-02-2012 15:49 Like
To Lukas
wait a day to let him kill himself

Author: Lukas (Poland), 11-02-2012 15:25 Like
Barlog
How to kill barlog ????

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 11-02-2012 12:49
orb of vulnerability
Where can I find the orb of vulnerability

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 11-02-2012 12:26
To PARTOS (UA)
Mirkwood is the castle dungeon boots are the entrance to the dungeon

Author: PARTOS (UA), 11-02-2012 12:10
Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence
To get to Erebor to bring the Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence.
Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence are underground. The ship can not sail. Boots of Levitation, and Angel Wings do not have. Magic does not have. How to get to the Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence? Where are the Boots of Polarity?

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 11-02-2012 09:46
to vallex
Без тъмно синият орб който позволява да се заслепят драконите не мога да победя Смауг.На всякъде го търсих и не можах да го намеря.По долу пишеш че се намира напред в играта.Мож

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 06:22
to Dragan
no hints for this.. I put a message there: "Make new safe of the game. Maybe later you will have to come back right here". Have you any old save?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 11-02-2012 05:25 Like
To Dragon
To defeat witch king with Liches is not hard, simply slow, prayer, blind......

don't forget to take archangels

I kill him without any losses and give out 8000, finally I have 4000 liches

Author: Dragan (Macedonia), 11-02-2012 02:50
8000 Liches to pen gate???
Hi vallex,

I'm playing the map for the third time, it is really interesting and addictive :) great job!
After killing the hero at the Kingdom of death, something like 12K leaches join you. Then you head up from the underground and you say "use your dead army keep the leaving" :) which I did and pretty much lost all leaches. Then you head down to the town Anfalas, where there is gate asking for 8000 leaches :))) which is fun, except that I dont have leaches any more. So what do I do, I cannot go back? I have two necromances towns, but if I wait to collect 8000 leaches it will take me 20 months :). Please HINT?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 00:56
Help and hints
There is some help, underground, nearby Gray Havens

Author: PARTOS (UA), 10-02-2012 21:21
How to reach the earth?
Took the Helm of the Alabaster Unitsorn. Where to get Boots of Levitation or Angel Wings or Boots of Polarity? How to reach the earth?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 10-02-2012 19:39
to ambarans
No. You can kill Smaug with blind for azures and resurrection spell. the orb of vulnerability yo can find forward in the game. Otherwise it is very easy to kill Smaug

Author: ambarans (Poland), 10-02-2012 18:47
how kill the smaug?
How can I kill Smaug without Orb of Vunerability? When I collect Garniture of Interference, Surcoat of Counterpoise and Boots of Polarity I get the Orb of Infibition. Its a bug or This is a bug or something I missed?

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 10-02-2012 18:36
to vallex
Намерих ботушите

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 10-02-2012 17:54
to vallex
Разбрах че трябва ботушите да са зад замъка Миркууд но там намирам щит и пари няма ги там

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 10-02-2012 17:29
Legolas
Корабчето не може да акустира там където беше шлема на еднорога, но Леголас може да стигне пеша с boots of levitation, които са зад входа под земята в Миркууд. Вземи само бързи единици и стой един ден на stable-то. Леголас има специалнос т логистика и може да отиде до там

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 10-02-2012 17:18
To vallex
Може ли малко помощ.За да отворя порта при Smaug ми иска три артефакта виждам ги в долната земя при замъка Mirkwood там вземам бялата каска където ми иска да отворя портала но на никъде не ме пуска да нодя.Как се стига до артефактит е.А там откъдето взимах каската също не може да акустира корабчето?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 10-02-2012 16:45
flying bug
Ah! :) You're right! I must to do something. Maybe Gandalf will get the boots and gloves when he left Valinor. Then he stay one day more in the cursed land with slow move, but the next day he can not use fly spell

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-02-2012 15:59 Like
about fly bug
vallex, it's still possible

1, let Frodo rescue the expert scouting hero and let he use boots of levitation to come to open the view of behemoth land

2, let Gandalf use logistics and boots and gloves to fly there, using berserk to kill beasts...

so:

behemothes land should be adjusted

or Gandalf cannot have boots and gloves

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-02-2012 15:40 Like
To K
Faramir is hidden somewhere behind a Castle

And vallex, the new version is great, with so many new exciting things, I'm exploring it, and especially the biography and the quite reasonable balance of diplomacy-enabled troops!

I'll play it once again ^_^

| 1-30 | ... | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-480 | 481-510 | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy