Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Last Crusade - map rating = 11 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Last Crusade - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Last Crusade - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Last Crusade

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Go on and search for the Temple of the Holy Grail.
Break resistance of all who become an obstacle in the way to your purpose, and defeat the main enemy - army of demons...

Added: 09-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Gallant Plan | Zelda II | FITZI si Alee | Great war - 1 Under attack

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Author: brg (zg, cro), 26-07-2019 14:21 Like
impossible - 1st day - The Last Crusade
Can't figure out where can i get, or where do i loose, 2 movement points for Monere to get him on ship behind red garisson on the 1st day. Any1 got tip?

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 24-11-2018 23:35 Like
great map! - The Last Crusade
Несомненно , великолепн ая карта. Целый ряд загадок заставляет серьезно задуматься и пробовать новые вещи, о которых изначально можно не догадывать ся. Загадки - ключевая визитная карточка карты. Очень понравилос ь то, что решение некоторых загадок хоть и может требовать новых знаний, но поле для поиска небольшое и задается ограничени ями квестов, так что есть неплохой шанс найти решение случайно и, как следствие, найти для себя что-то новое о механике игры. К сожалению, это верно не для всех загадок и некоторые имеют довольно обширное дерево поиска и появляется ощущение, что ищешь иголку в стоге сена, что лично меня не очень впечатляет - но таких задачек не так много.
Он новых знаниях - думаю, что лишь считанные деиницы игроков могут знать все тонкости механики, которые использова лись в этой карте. Так как большинств о этих тонкостей не описано в физмиге или других источниках . Так что прохождени е этой карты на фанатике делает серьезный вызов для любого игрока, который считает себя достаточно сильным для прохождени я сложных карт.
Боевая часть на более ранних версиях была довольно слабой(для продвинуто го уровня игроков), но в последних версиях появились неплохие увеличения сложности и теперь боевую часть можно оценить как средней сложности, что теперь и боевая часть может поставить задачи для неискушенн ыъ хардкорным и картами игроков.
Из минусов не могу не отметить большое кол-во лишних объектов, которые могут смущать вопросами "а это нужно для моего прохождени я?" - это связано как раз с теми самыми дополнител ьными внутриигро выми уровнями сложности, на которых вы проходите и дрессировк ой компов. Автор уверяет, что все объекты нужны, хотя у меня серьезные сомнения по повожу некоторых из них - но тут без бутылки не разберешьс я.
Но в-целом, прохождени е интересное и оставило положитель ное впечатлени е, есть чем повосхищат ься. Недостатки не очень существенн ы и в случае каких-то проблем автор всегда готов помощь - джоступна обратная связь через почту. Ну и опять же, автору не все равно на свою работу и, кроме обратной связи(что уже немало), постоянно дорабатыва ет карту, исправляя шероховато сти/бэкдор

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 24-11-2018 23:23 Like
great map! - The Last Crusade
Но в-целом, прохождени е интересное и оставило положитель ное впечатлени е, есть чем повосхищат ься. Недостатки не очень существенн ы и в случае каких-то проблем автор всегда готов помощь - джоступна обратная связь через почту. Ну и опять же, автору не все равно на свою работу и, кроме обратной связи(что уже немало), постоянно дорабатыва ет карту, исправляя шероховато сти/бэкдор

Author: Hazar (Russia), 07-10-2018 15:21
v3.9.1 - The Last Crusade
fix

Asvad Mag (Mahachkala) writes:
26-10-2018 22:36

Просмотр в ProspectorRT - The Last Crusade

Почему ProspectorRT отказывает ся открывать стартовый сейв?

Hazar (Russia) writes:
27-10-2018 08:52

Prospector - The Last Crusade

Проспектор сделан давно и уже не обновляетс я. А возможност и редактиров ания карт ушли далеко вперёд с тех пор.
На карте есть(и будут) объекты настройки, которые проспектор прочитать не может.
К сожалению.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
27-10-2018 17:05

ProspectorRT - The Last Crusade

Вы можете отослать ваш сэйв вместе с файлом карты создателю ProspectorRT (его e-mail указан в конце файла Readme.txt) - возможно, он доработает свою утилиту.
Последняя версия, 2.2.2, кстати, вышла недавно, 17.09.2018. Лично мне тоже очень хотелось бы, чтоб такой полезный инструмент мог анализиров ать и новейшие хитрозакру ченные карты.

Author: Hazar (Russia), 04-10-2018 21:48
v3.9 - The Last Crusade
new riddles were added

Author: Hazar (Russia), 30-09-2018 18:46
v3.8.9 - The Last Crusade
zealot:
blocker from 3.8.8 was fixed

Author: Hazar (Russia), 29-09-2018 18:56
v3.8.8 - The Last Crusade
update

Author: infinitemixtape (Russia), 25-09-2018 21:30 Like
The Last Crusade - The Last Crusade
Это самая продуманна я и самая мозговзрыв ающая карта по героям 3.
Пока все восхищаютс я картой paragon, я восхищаюсь картой the last crusade.

Hazar (Russia) writes:
26-09-2018 07:10

;) - The Last Crusade

Спасибо ;)

Author: luty, 15-09-2018 03:57 Like
So good - The Last Crusade
Played so many heroes 3 maps but this is the best. Never played a map that was so detailed as this one. Good job mate.

luty writes:
15-09-2018 03:59

So good - The Last Crusade

Cos every way is different i finished it on all 4 difficulties :D

Hazar writes:
15-09-2018 07:32

thanks - The Last Crusade

My congratulations!

Author: Hazar (Russia), 13-09-2018 07:34
v3.8.7 - The Last Crusade
unexpected Berserk was removed

Author: Hazar (Russia), 10-09-2018 07:09
v3.8.6 - The Last Crusade
new riddle was added

Author: Hazar (Russia), 21-08-2018 06:39
v3.8.5 - The Last Crusade
critical bug was fixed for zealotswordsman

Author: Hazar (Russia), 19-08-2018 06:53
v3.8.4 - The Last Crusade
+

Author: Hazar (Russia), 13-08-2018 21:04
v3.8.3 - The Last Crusade
+ one more riddle

Author: Hazar (Russia), 08-08-2018 17:16
v3.8.1 - The Last Crusade
small update

Author: Hazar (Russia), 07-08-2018 18:30
v3.8 - The Last Crusade
update

Author: Hazar (Russia), 21-07-2018 10:29
v3.7.2 - The Last Crusade
blocker was fixed

Author: Hazar (Russia), 21-07-2018 08:13
sorry - The Last Crusade
v3.7
v3.7.1
contain the blocker for zealot

v3.7.2 will be delivered soon

Author: Hazar (Russia), 18-07-2018 07:10
v3.7.1 - The Last Crusade
small fix

Author: Hazar (Russia), 16-07-2018 19:18
v3.7 - The Last Crusade
according to the stream
youtube.com/watch?v= jnxoq1OAlEY
- new features were added
- additional notes were added

Author: Hazar (Russia), 14-07-2018 17:22
announcement - The Last Crusade
v3.7 will be delivered on Monday 16-Jul-2018

Author: Hazar (Russia), 09-07-2018 06:04
v3.6 - The Last Crusade
New features were added

Author: Hazar (Russia), 30-06-2018 07:44
v3.5.6 - The Last Crusade
Everyday saver (HD) was fixed.

Author: Hazar (Russia), 30-06-2018 07:41
:) - The Last Crusade
Thank you all for your feedback!

Author: Dmitry (Russia), 28-06-2018 09:03 Like
WoW! - The Last Crusade
Super map!
Autor is a great master :)
I was need asked several tips from him...
Thank you for this job!!!

Author: Nikos (Greece), 27-06-2018 20:05
Vote - The Last Crusade
+10!

Author: Nikos (Greece), 27-06-2018 20:04
EXCELLENT MAP! - The Last Crusade
I totally agree! "The Last Crusade" is one of the best maps I ever played (and I am still trying to finish)! I don't think there is another map with four difficulty options incorporated into the map! Try it out and you will really get puzzled! Beating this map is a real challenge. Congratulations to the author! Hazar, please make many more maps!

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukrane), 27-06-2018 11:45
TLC - The Last Crusade
Yes, this is a map that should be known by a wider audience. In my personal map top I think it will be in the top three together with Xiedu and Metataxer's Revenge. Unrealistically difficult in the "fanatic" game mode, which can be selected on the 1st day of the game. It suggests very unobvious decisions of a logistical nature that you will not find in any other map. I played it nearly year ago. At that moment that was version 3.3.1. Since then the map has become even more elaborate.

Author: Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia), 27-06-2018 04:47
Обзор - The Last Crusade
Проходил эту карту 4 раза в разных версиях. Из всех карт, что я видел, это единственн ая, где реализован о 4 варианта сложности на уровне геймплея карты, просто чудеса и восторг от такой интересной реализации .

Старт у карты очень интересный , вы почти без войск и 3 компа соседа, способные вас закидать шапками. Придется применять смекалку, чтобы выбраться из стартовой зоны победителе м против 3 противнико в.

Дальше начинается самое интересное , вы идете к следующим противника м и по пути придется решать головоломк и на логистику и тактику боя. Вас всегда преследует невидимый таймер игры, который не позволит вам просиживат ь на месте и копить войска, всегда нужно двигаться вперед. Таймер игры хорошо прослежива ется одним из ваших героев, что открывает стражей границ у которых есть таймер, тем самым вы всегда будете понимать, успеваете ли вы или нет.

Играя на 4 уровне сложности, можно повстречат ь очень каверзные головоломк и , которые потребуют от вас отличного знания механики игры.

Карта продумана до мелочей, интеллект противнико в просчитан и сделан так, чтобы компы выполняли все задумки автора.

Для этой карты 10 балов мало, тут все 15 из 10!

Author: Lior, 26-06-2018 20:17
The Last Crusade - The Last Crusade
wow very amazing map finished it on easy mode after 1 month playing :D tnx to the author for this amazing map

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy