Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Last Crusade - map rating = 11 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Last Crusade - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Last Crusade - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Last Crusade

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Go on and search for the Temple of the Holy Grail.
Break resistance of all who become an obstacle in the way to your purpose, and defeat the main enemy - army of demons...

Added: 09-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Elevation | World of Darkness Chapter 2 | Reunification of the Empire | Denmark 2

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Author: Aroski (Cracov, Poland), 03-04-2011 00:16
Hazar
Thanks bro'! I'm back to play. If I finish (I hope...) I'll rate the map.

Author: Hazar (Russia), 02-04-2011 20:05
white tent is available!
All the places are available on the map! Absolutely! 100%. And the white tent, too.

Author: Aroski (Cracov, Poland), 02-04-2011 14:40
white tent
Dear Hazar, Friends.I am playing as crusader, too; is there a way to white tent or not? I would not waste next weeks plays for nothing. Thanks

Author: Osvaldas (Kaunas, Litauen), 17-02-2011 11:56 Like
ospal@ktu.lt

Author: Hazar (Russia), 16-02-2011 21:55
To Osvaldas
Tell me your e-mail.

Author: Osvaldas (Lithuania), 16-02-2011 19:18 Like
I cant visit white tent...
I am playing as crusader. I am in month 10 week 1 and have ready occupied all castles exept last four becouse there is no access without visiting white tent. And there is no way visit white tent playing as crusader... I have checked on map edditor. Exept orange or teal player removes blocking white border guards. But nothing like this happen...

So what should I do?

Thanks

Realy hard map btw :)

Author: Hazar (Russia), 16-02-2011 10:36
To Ken
Check Your e-mail.

Author: Ken (USA), 16-02-2011 07:57
Still having trouble with the first island
Month 2 week 2. I have 25 archangels and one dragon. Being invaded by a guy with 40 titans plus a bunch of other stuff. Third time with similar results.

I must be missing something?

I seem to recall playing this in the past and getting devils to join me but there doesn't seem to be a way to get diplomacy so i'm a little lost.

I feel like I'm close to being able to defeat the invader. Maybe if I can get him to attack me in a castle...

Or maybe I need to build up the mage guilds more.

Done for tonight. Maybe try some more tomorrow.

On this replay I did take the easy path and got the cure spell and necklace but still having issues.

Maybe don't build up the castles and buy dragons instead. But how to take without angels.

Or maybe give up on angel castles and go with ramparts?

Author: Ken (USA), 16-02-2011 05:52
help
So it appears that there is a time limit based on what you choose in the beginning. Left middle or right for easy normal or hard. If I restart again i will choose easy. I think I'm on easy now.

Questions:

Is there any way to salvage monere or whatever hero it is that has to defeat the other three and choose the difficulty?

Is there some sort of trick to the first island? I'm playing as angel town and am about a month in but the only way I see to get off island is through 20 rust dragons. Have 6 archangels or so and one dragon. Looks like two weeks of sitting around doing nothing before I can beat rust dragons?

Author: Hazar (Russia), 18-10-2010 11:32
All three ways
All three ways have been tested and are passable all the way. If you have not found a way, it means you simply have not found, but not that it is not.

Author: Hazar (Russia), 18-10-2010 11:02
End of Days
309 day - for Hard (12-th month, 1-st week, 1-st day)
365 day - for Normal (14-th month, 1-st week, 1-st day)
421 day - for Easy (16-th month, 1-st week, 1-st day)

Author: Petr (Karlovy Vary,Czech Republik), 18-10-2010 00:03 Like
to hazar
my email klouzan@seznam.cz

Play now fourth time...

Petr (Petr Karlovy Vary Czech republik) writes:
18-01-2018 23:28

Enemies - The Last Crusade

I tried to play this the map again after 7 years ... I played at the lowest level. I Win,
finally. But I did not kill all the enemies. I set up the holy grail in town.Is it possible to kill all enemies? I can still see some underground, but I can not get to them

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 17-10-2010 16:53
got your emails
but that doesnt change the fact that you dont mention any time limits(wich in our case is on day 309),cause this would alert players to speed up and not taking their time to enjoy the map(wich btw is one of the best i played)or even decide to take this event off!!!
i choose hard and i eat my hat when i arrived to "browns" border and both entrances opened for medium level !!!
anyways in a complicated map like this ,you showed disrespect to the efforts of players that try your map for the first time and dont have any clue for the path they should follow.
you are an excellent map maker but you need to think more to the players side:)
anyways even if im not usually giving it a second chance,ill make an exception(for the emails you send) and give it a second try!(after taking your 3rd grail off of course=)

Author: Hazar (Russia), 17-10-2010 11:56
to Petr
Tell me your e-mail.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 16-10-2010 21:30
too much...na...na...na...dear?
how comes that theres a second grail existing and the enemy can build it and claim victory?wtf youv been doing there m8?why you making me loose my precious time?too bad i was having fun!imagine i even figured out your "ladybird of luck" and for what?

Author: Petr (Karlovy Vary,Czech Republik), 10-10-2010 21:29 Like
ach jo
Je to nejaky tezky.Jde to vubec vyhrat?

Author: Hazar (Russia), 24-08-2010 15:38
Начало на харде (раскрытие)
Хочу раскрыть один секрет карты. Мною замечена была весьма прискорбна я тенденция. Многие игроки, считающие себя профессион алами начинают сразу играть на трудном уровне (hard). Но не это грустно. А грустно то, как они это начинают! Переигрыва ют по 30 раз битвы между копейщикам и постоянно сохраняясь и стремясь таким боданием стены наконец-то прорваться . Но lавайте посмотрим как это выглядит (предполож

Author: JD (NN, Russia), 20-08-2010 09:06 Like

Author: JD (NN, Russia), 20-08-2010 09:00 Like
Мощно
Прошёл только на лёгком уровне сложности. Дальше боюсь лезть.

Author: jebac, 09-06-2010 23:01
fukac
ma jebi se z tako mapo

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 06-05-2010 05:42
haha,I am playing this map!
I have played the first version of this map,now I am in progress of this one.I choosed hard and defeat the three enemy as the first step and the time is in the middle of four monthes.This one is more strict and playable than first.I will finished the map and then give more opinion.
Thank you for your good maps!

Author: Hazar (Russia), 30-04-2010 10:12
Инфо
"Последн ий Крестовый поход" версия 2.0

Язык: Английский +Русский

3 пути к победе:
1) Лёгкий (Крестьяни

Author: Hazar (Russia), 30-04-2010 10:09
Info
The Last Crusade v2.0

Language: Eng+Rus

3 ways to a victory:
1) Easy (Peasant)
2) Normal (Halberdier)
3) Hard (Swordsman)

Good luck!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy