Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Last Crusade - map rating = 11 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Last Crusade - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Last Crusade - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Last Crusade

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Go on and search for the Temple of the Holy Grail.
Break resistance of all who become an obstacle in the way to your purpose, and defeat the main enemy - army of demons...

Added: 09-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Nordics and Baltics | Quest for the Lost Treasure | Alteris | Czerwony Baron - Red Baron

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Author: Hazar (Russia), 26-06-2018 08:11
v3.5.5 - The Last Crusade
AI behavior is fixed

*All fixes were applied according to players' reports.

Author: Hazar (Russia), 21-06-2018 19:23
v3.5.4 uploaded - The Last Crusade
new features have been added

Author: Hazar (Russia), 12-06-2018 14:32
v3.5.3 - The Last Crusade
AI behavior small fix

Author: Hazar (Russia), 29-05-2018 18:48
v3.5.2 - The Last Crusade
New version was uploaded

Author: Hazar (Russia), 20-05-2018 23:33
v3.5.1 - uploaded - The Last Crusade
New version is uploaded.
Citical bug was fixed. I hope))

Author: Hazar (Russia), 20-05-2018 22:23
Bug - The Last Crusade
Unfortunately there is the critical bag in v3.5

Please don't use this version.
Updated (fixed) one will be uploaded soon.

Sorry :))

Author: Hazar (Russia), 09-05-2018 22:22
Update - v3.5 - The Last Crusade
New version is uploaded

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 02-11-2017 07:58
+ - The Last Crusade
I have a question: in first pandora box there is a magic wand. This is a wog artifact, is it some bug or I miss something? Map says is for SoD

Hazar writes:
02-11-2017 16:31

Not a bug - The Last Crusade

This is not a bug. It is just a feature.
This map for SoD only

Author: Hazar (Russia), 03-10-2017 06:43
Update - The Last Crusade
v 3.4 is uploaded

Author: DarkT1me (Kemerovo, Russia), 05-09-2017 17:54
Обновленная карта - The Last Crusade
Добрый день.
Очень понравилас ь карта, но никак не могу справиться с основными 3/4 игроками. Как я понял, противники получают на 1/1/2 полный апгрейд замка и 40 улучшенных воинов 7 типа. В итоге компьютер на 1/3/7 приходит к тебе с 40 воинами и 13 лазурными драконами. Как справиться с 3 такими противника ми??? Даже на самой легкой сложности, не могу пробить этих монстров =(

Hazar (Russia) writes:
07-09-2017 09:31

+ - The Last Crusade

Привет,
Пиши мне на почту alexandr98765@gmail. com
я подскажу по прохождени ю

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 17-12-2016 06:54
Amazing map - The Last Crusade
I just finished the map. Played on impossible level and honestly there was so much of though that you need to put in to figure out the puzzle that i have never seen in another map. If anyone needs a challenging map to spend hours and nights thinking how to find the way YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS MAP.The precision of the map maker is so much that there is no place for error - if you miss an artifact or skill you can not progress well unless you play on easy i guess.
To Hazar - looking forward to more of your maps.

Hazar (Russia) writes:
17-12-2016 09:15

I'm really impressed - The Last Crusade

My congratulations!
And thank you for your perseverance.
;)

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-12-2016 09:33
The Last Crusade - need help - The Last Crusade
Hi everyone I know it is old map and i might not find anyone to help but it is worth to try. So I am playing on impossible difficulty and nearly month 5. I have taken most of the stronghold castles except the one that needs Boragus who is still in prison. I have reached the far east of this island where i have to kill 3500 azur dragons on cursed ground in order to buy a boat and that is no possible as i have 40 azur and 110 archangels. So my question is am i missing something ?

P.S. i found a hidden path behind the azur dragons but it is not available on impossible level.
Any help will be appreciated.

It is truly a great map and thank you for the big effort to the map maker.

Hazar (Russia) writes:
10-12-2016 17:54

little hint + - The Last Crusade

Hi Momchil, I think you can use the following hint: visit the point (32,111,0).
Please send me the saved map - alexandr98765@gmail. com, and I will show you how to do the next step.

But unfortunately I don't provide the whole information about the secrets on the map.

Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
10-12-2016 23:27

Thank you - The Last Crusade

I visited the Hut of magi how ever it doesnt seems that it helps. the locations that are uncovered i still can not reach. I did send you email too but i think it is good to have some comments here for future guide of people that are in the same position.

Best Regards

Hazar (Russia) writes:
11-12-2016 10:29

hints - The Last Crusade

Hi,
Sorry)) I will not provide the solotions for public overview. I have been made this map for many years. There are a lot of secrets there. And I am not going to unhide them all. Especially that most of all cannot be described without screenshots or saved games.

And regarding your question: first of all you need to visit the garrison (102,102,0). Next steps see in e-mail.

Author: Eric (London, UK), 09-06-2015 21:19
Hint needed
Hi Hazar,
The map is great and I guess I've made a good progress. However, at some point I got stuck and may need your help. I try to attach the saved game but not sure it'll be sent.
Thanks in advance

Hazar writes:
14-06-2015 17:09

Hint

Hi Eric,
Could you please send me the saved game to e-mail?
alexandr98765@gmail. com

Author: Hazar (Russia), 27-04-2013 17:08
update
v 3.2

bladepro writes:
14-10-2013 21:59

Help?

Map looks interesting.. but once i get phases to island through portal.. and visit red tent i cannot go anywhere... i can summon a bot which i cant place anywhere and i can only defeat phoenixes and 1 archdevil in the gate.. after that there is nowhere to go.

Hazar (Russia) writes:
15-10-2013 20:37

Hi

Send me your saved game.

alexandr98765@gmail. com

Author: iago (Brazil), 08-02-2013 18:27
Help
How i find the purple keymaster tent? thx very much.

Hazar writes:
11-02-2013 16:57

need hint?

send me your saved game

Author: Sergey (Russia), 13-01-2013 20:13 Like
Я застрял в подземелье
Перешел через односторон ний телепорт в подземелье к городу Candent. Убил охраняющег о его героя, зашел в черную палатку. И все. В этой области нет пути. Перепробов ал каждую клеточку и с кораблем и без. ЧТо делать, куда двигаться? Заране благодарен

Hazar writes:
14-01-2013 20:01

to Sergey

Выход есть. Его не может не быть. Шли мне сейв, и я дам тебе подсказку.

Author: Hazar (Russia), 11-12-2012 09:11
to Sergey
Send me your saved game.
I'll give a hint.

Author: Sergey (Ukraine), 10-12-2012 00:22 Like
I can not find a black tent
hi, great wine, you need a little help, version 3.1. level of light, destroyed all the top contenders + magenta (Craig hag without a lock was a couple of days of life to him) I can not find a black tent

Author: Сергей (Украина), 10-12-2012 00:20 Like
I can not find a black tent
hi, great wine, you need a little help, version 3.1. level of light, destroyed all the top contenders + magenta (Craig hag without a lock was a couple of days of life to him) I can not find a black tent

Author: Hazar (Russia), 11-07-2012 20:16
to Aleks
Попасть к обеим белым палаткам очень даже реально и к тому же нескольким и способами. Но я думаю ты забегаешь вперёд. Белую можно пройти в самом конце. А до этого после чёрной ещё всё подземелье нужно прошерстит ь. Ответы на все вопросы могу дать (почти:)). Кидай мне в почту сейвы.

Author: Aleks (Russia), 10-07-2012 21:43
white tent
Отличная карта, играть в нее одно удовольств ие, молодец. Извини, но как все-таки добраться до белой палатки? Посмотрел в редакторе карт, там 2 белых палатки, но попасть в эти места нереально. Нет ни двухсторон них порталов, ни односторон них, ничего в эти места с палатками не ведет. Может какое-либо событие переносит туда? После того, как я нашел черную палатку (возле города Блэкбурн), дальше вариантов пройти нет. Часа 3 искал на карте, копался в редакторе, посмотрел все порталы, палатки и т.п., но так и не понял что делать дальше. Даже крылья ангела есть, только толку от них... Как попасть дальше на подземный уровень? Вот это реально взрыв мозга.

---

Great map! But sorry, how do get to the white tent? I looked at the Map Editor, there are two places, but both areas with tents are unreachable. There is no two-way or one-way monoliths etc., leading to these places. Maybe any event? Finally, I found a black tent (near Blackburn town). I'm searching long long time, but still don't know what to do next. Even with Angel Wings... How to pass to the underground level? That's really the explosion of the brain.

Author: Hazar, 01-06-2012 22:38
to Maxim
Hi.

> Is that a problem?
No. It is good.

> Any hints?
Send me your saves.

Author: Maxim (Barcelona, Spain), 01-06-2012 21:33
Excellent map so far!
Hey, I'm having lots of fun playing your map in the impossible path. I've beaten the purple guys (Boragus and Kilgor. There's a quest guard that only can open kilgor, but he didn't get to opening it. Is that a problem?

It guards a monolith one way). Now it seems I need the ladybird of luck and the cards of profecy, and I've been looking for them, but I can't find them. Any hints?

Author: Hazar (Russia), 19-04-2012 22:17
Update
New version 3.0

Author: Hazar (Russia), 30-12-2011 08:10
to John
Hi, check your e-mail

Author: John (USA), 30-12-2011 00:04 Like
Lady bird luck
Beat all players and the purple guy. Used "impossible&quo t; on turn one. I'm stuck looking for orb of permanance or lady bird luck. Can you give me a hint (like a map coordinate) to go towards to find one of those? Also, near town of Kragg there is a garrison that I cannot walk to. Is that intended?

Zen writes:
07-04-2016 07:58

The last crusade - The Last Crusade

Same problem i have. ive emailed it to Hazar and still waiting for his reply. This post has been years ago, but maybe someone accidentally is reading and maybe can help? ;)

Author: John Gollan (USA), 28-12-2011 20:31 Like
Great map - totally stuck
This is a great map but I cannot seem to get past getting the brown tent. I'm using rampart town. Got Pasis on first turn, got all four rampart towns, the brown tent with the hydras but am basically stuck. I've tried taking knight&wizard towns but even when I take all three of each an invincible hero appears from the town behind the blue/red gate and I lose everything. Even when I run the last hero with 300 black dragons arrives and kills me. Do you have a hint?

Author: Hazar (Russia), 08-12-2011 18:18
to gil
check your e-mail

Author: gil, 07-12-2011 22:52
keymaster tent
I already defeated all players except those in the underworld. I can't find the white and the black keymaster tent. help

Author: Mike, 05-12-2011 20:18
lost
I have claimed the blue, green and teal area except for 1 castle and i don't know where to go anymore. I'm stuck and i can't find my way i haven't even explored the lower half of the map. The only tent i've visited is the red one.

And I failed to go to the gold keymaster tent because my hydras got defeated. Can i still continue with the game or should i restart it?

And some time around the game an orange player attacked Pasis!!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy