Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Davids story part 1 - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Davids story part 1 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Davids story part 1 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Davids story part 1

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Follow David in his adventure that have unexpected turns.

Added: 13-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Four different countries | Arrogance 1 HELL | The Canyon Road | Under the Spell

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-94 |

Author: bart (Poland), 09-01-2016 22:17
dry valley - Davids story part 1
Sorry could any one tell me please what the wizard of dry valley forename is because i stuck with this and i can`t find the answer anywhere i have done swamps i`ve been promoted to sergant and i`m really lost now.
Please help

Baron writes:
11-01-2016 12:52

? - Davids story part 1

If you have cleared the swamp then you have waterwalk.
You passed 2 bridges just before the oracle that seeks the wizards name,
try waterwalk from the bridges to the north to the other oracle.
It is easy to see and easy to reach.

Ruth Cano (Huacho, Perú) writes:
16-12-2016 07:07

His name is Urtacon - Davids story part 1

The name is Urtacon

Ruth Cano (Huacho, Perú) writes:
16-12-2016 07:09

Help me please i'm stuck! - Davids story part 1

Hi, idk what to do next, i went to the monastery and they gave me 2 monks, so i took them to Bragan's church but nothing happened, it just appear a sign that says «Couldn't find the sound Maps/church/wav something like that at that's all. Can you please help me?

Author: SIRNICK (RO, VL), 03-01-2016 12:00
blocked after defeting air god - Davids story part 1
I defeated the air guard and went to the air oracle and wrote the name Sandrima and it said that it opened a gate but I cannot find which one. the gate towards the earth guard is still blocked and I cannot find a continuation. I search all the area but all blocked. Where should I go now?

Author: raivis, 16-12-2015 20:57
Father's name - Davids story part 1
what to do when I found out real father's name? thanks

grate map 10/10 btw

dumiwow (Romania) writes:
01-01-2016 22:11

Thanks! - Davids story part 1

I love this kind of maps madness and I can not say than thousand thanks for the work it Raivis map.

Thanks! - Davids story part 1

dumiwow (Romania) writes:
03-01-2016 00:17

Plz help me! - Davids story part 1

Baron please me and enlightened me about this error or do not know what can be. Why I roadblock? Or is there a bug? If you can help with advice Thank you.
http://oi64.tinypic. com/2qia1x5.jpg
http://oi63.tinypic. com/1252m1l.jpg
http://oi63.tinypic. com/1zm18ap.jpg

SIRNICK (RO, VL) writes:
03-01-2016 22:50

blocked after defeting air god - Davids story part 1

i figured out

Author: Bogdan (Bacau, Romania), 05-12-2015 14:31 Like
City of light quest - Davids story part 1
Hy . First of all, congrats on the map. Super ! Second of all, i got stuck on the cit of light. More exactly, I took everflowing crystal, and when I get back to Paulina, not there. I found the quest guard with blue flag, korran asks me about the cave, and the cave gives me the same message every way I go. I sailed and walked that part of map for to much and found nothing. It's getting frustating. I think I should find a demon of some sort, but....

Baron writes:
05-12-2015 16:33

Savegame - Davids story part 1

Hi Bogdan

I need a savegame from you. Send it to baronhomm3@gmail.com

SIRNICK (RO, VL) writes:
04-01-2016 19:10

can not find PAULINA at home - Davids story part 1

i have crystal cloack, Paulina isn't home. got stuck

Baron writes:
04-01-2016 22:18

save - Davids story part 1

Send me your savegame baronhomm3@gmail.com

Author: Moe (Hungary), 05-11-2015 23:17 Like
Stuck again - Davids story part 1
Well, I'm at the water guardian seers.
Killed 1 hero, got the buckler of gnoll king.

But i have no idea how to continue, i got none of those artifact the seers seek, neither the tome of water, also can't speak with the angry sailor.
Also, on the left of the water area, i can partly see one ice-elemental seer, but i can't reach it.

What should i do?

Btw is it right that I still got the 3 red monks fighting with me at this point? they are so op

Moe (Hungary) writes:
06-11-2015 20:23

ok - Davids story part 1

Ok i figured out. Waterwalk trick again:)

Author: Moe (Hungary), 01-11-2015 22:37 Like
How can I create a boat under ortega's camp? - Davids story part 1
I got the red tent, now i see i got to get on boat, but i can't find any boat builder or summon boat spell.

Baron writes:
02-11-2015 08:36

Many options here - Davids story part 1

This point of the game is hard to answer as I need to know what you have done, but here are some points that must be done first.

1. Find the ring of light and solve Martins problems, then
visit the church of Bragan when WALKING from
Martins house towards Bragan.
2. Visit the monks far north of Bragan
3. Clear the swamp north of Bragan and visit the mayor
4. Clear the desert east of Davids Estate.

If you have done this? Send me another savegame.

Moe (Hungary) writes:
02-11-2015 17:40

thanks - Davids story part 1

Yes it was the ring of light i had no idea where to find
I thought the mapmaker's treasure location on bottom was a troll thing, but then i realised maybe it wasnt:)

very fun map

Jacob writes:
12-01-2016 03:46

please give me a hint - Davids story part 1

so how did you exactely find the ring of light?

Author: J, 31-10-2015 20:26
2 questions - Davids story part 1
First of all, great game. Very creative and amazingly programmed!

I am stuck at two points:

1. I have finished all the quests for the ''Masters& #039;' (elemental & Dark & Light(.

After i have finished the quest for master of Dark he just gives me a name and i have no idea where to go next.

2. I have read Admirals hat is necessary to procceed the game, i have dismantled mine however for the sages. I know you can obtain another seacaptains hat by giving the celestial helmet, but that helmet i needed to give to enter city of light.

What to do, what to do?

Thanks,

J

Baron writes:
01-11-2015 07:16

Quests - Davids story part 1

After collecting all 6 names and have the admirals hat, go back and take the teleporter in the north east corner of this area (where you first started the elemental quests) and give the names to the Guardians of the passage.

I think you mean Helm of heavenly enlightment?
In light area, down in the crystal cave you will find a crystal cloak take this cloak to Paulina and she will give you the helmet, then take it back to the water area and find that Q.guard whom seeks the helmet and exchange it for the Captains hat, after this you should be able to build admirals hat again.

Dismantling admirals hat is not the right way to do it, but as you can do it, it is my mistake, I will correct this error later on.

J writes:
01-11-2015 15:57

Ok.. but what now? - Davids story part 1

There was no other way than to dismantle the admirals hat.

1. I had to give the Captaisn hat to a sage to receive the shield, and through that tome of water, which was needed to finish quest.

2. The helmet from Paulina i needed to give to the quest guard of the city of light, in order to enter it and finish the ''light� 39;' quest line.

So i am basically stuck now?

Baron writes:
01-11-2015 16:59

save - Davids story part 1

send me a savegame
baronhomm3@gmail.com

Baron writes:
03-11-2015 22:16

Helmet - Davids story part 1

Look! There are two Helm of heavenly enlightment.
One in the water quest area and one that Paulina gives you. You should not be stuck, to get the helmet in the water area you will need Sword of sharpness, to get that you will need Scales of the greater basilisk.
As you dismantled admirals hat you jumped over a serie of happenings in the water area. Go back there and I think you will find the helmet eventually which will give you back the Captains hat

Author: Moe (Hungary), 30-10-2015 12:45 Like
Bakery is still closed - Davids story part 1
Please, would someone help me? I'm in the first town, but i can't find how to open the bakery, and i'm stuck. I visited every house.

Baron writes:
30-10-2015 17:29

Bakery - Davids story part 1

Have you found the stonecutter whom is fishing southwest in the village, there is a sign "Fishing ponds" and right there is a path to the west, through the mountains?
If you have found him! Send me your latest savegame
baronhomm3@gmail.com

Baron writes:
30-10-2015 23:36

Every house? - Davids story part 1

I have now checked your save game. And you did not check every house as you said. I dont know if you just is joking or just missed that you did not check every house. As a start to this quest concerning the bakery. Should you not have visited Paul the baker? You also presumed that I have played almost every Homm3 map and asked me for a good map.. Well every elses map but mine must be good.

Moe (Hungary) writes:
30-10-2015 23:59

that was the problem - Davids story part 1

I did not know that this quest chain works like this, like one simple talk in a house can open a passage,etc.
My problem was that I visited every house, but not in good order:) Also maybe in that save the baker's house wasn't visited, because i restarted the whole thing when i got lost, so thats my second run there:P
Thx for help.

Author: MaxSi (Bulgaria), 20-10-2015 10:35
Nice one! - Davids story part 1
I rly enjoyed the map :) Cant w8 for the next part :) 10/10 for sure ! Keep with the good work Baron :)

Baron writes:
30-10-2015 17:31

Time and will - Davids story part 1

Thanks!
I have not been so active lately with homm3, it comes and goes, but the map will surely be finished, hopefully not to far away in time.

MaxSi writes:
10-11-2015 11:04

Nice One! - Davids story part 1

Thank you for your work , that make us ( homm3 players ) happy with good and challenging maps :)

Author: Gescape, 24-08-2015 12:01
Can't get the name for oracle - Davids story part 1
I am currently at the oracle guarding the entrance to the dry valley, and i can't find the required forename anywhere. All i could find was info at the tavern, that he stole something from Elleshar and that he was going to meet him, but nothing whatsoever on the forename i need :/

Baron writes:
24-08-2015 12:24

Waterwalk - Davids story part 1

You will need waterwalk to reach another oracle just before the desert. If you dont have waterwalk you must explore north of Bragan first, by entering the swamp for an example. If you cant do this, then I need to see a savegame from you, send it to baronhomm3@gmail.com

Gescape writes:
24-08-2015 13:09

swamp - Davids story part 1

The problem is i can't find an entrance to the swamp. I've looked several times all around to borders of area currently available to me and found nothing. The only thing i can do right now is collect 10k of mercury, but it seems insane since i've got just a little bit over 2k and gain only 1 per day.

Author: fiasom, 04-08-2015 00:14
paralyzed for the second time - Davids story part 1
Great game man. So good this is the second time I'm playing it, and the second time that I've completely run out of quests to move forward around month 4-5. I've been to everywhere in town and couldn't find any direction as to what I should do. Can't get to the swamps north of town, quest guard says "if you're leaving the swamps (I'm trying to get into it) go back to the guard". What guard? Been to all of them. Or 10000 mercury? Got only 2000 I expect that problem will solve itself, but I got nowhere to go. Last thing I did was defeat Roon and got stuck with the red monks, but it says in other comments that should not block the game. Any help please?

Baron writes:
04-08-2015 06:46

savegame - Davids story part 1

Send me a savegame so I can see what you have done or not done - baronhomm3@gmail.com

Author: Val (Bulgaria), 28-07-2015 00:34
Necromancer Xsi - Davids story part 1
How can kill Necromancer Xsi ?
He is too powerfull with two legions of dragons to be killed even at month 43.

Baron writes:
28-07-2015 08:10

Xsi - Davids story part 1

Why must you kill him?

Author: Theoutsiderbg (Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria), 13-07-2015 01:24
Magic Water Mushrooms - Davids story part 1
Hello!
First of all- great map!
I would ask for some help though :(
I am stuck on the quest where i have to get the 4 names of the 4 elementals.
I got the air and earth, but cant get the water one's name... I got the tome of water, defeated the hero that was standing in front of the water altar(or the thing that gives me the name of the elemental), but cant reach it since it is surrounded by magic water mushrooms. Can you give me a hint on how to continue? I have also attached a screenshot :)
Thanks a lot :)
Magic Water Mushrooms - Davids story part 1

Baron writes:
13-07-2015 07:24

Water - Davids story part 1

Its just water :) Try summon boat.

Theoutsiderbg (Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria) writes:
13-07-2015 21:37

OMG :D - Davids story part 1

Thank you LOL :D
I feel so dumb now :)
Either way, thank you for the awesome map!
I am having a great time with it :)

Author: Marta, 09-07-2015 00:34
Love this map - Davids story part 1
My husband and I both played this map. And we loved it to the brink of addiction :)
It was difficult at times, sometimes we needed to share wild guesses..
And somehow I got more artifacts than he (e.g. telescope)...

I can't wait till part 2!!!
GREAT MAP, GREAT JOB, BIG THANKS!!!

Baron writes:
09-07-2015 12:51

Map - Davids story part 1

Thanks Marta.

Have a good one

Author: MK (Finland), 07-07-2015 15:14
Stuck again - Davids story part 1
I'm stuck at quest guard near Tamika. Guard wants me to kill Titans and the ones that i killed beneath general camp doesent open the gate? so what now i tried also to kill Tamika but nothing happended. So is there Titans somewhere hidden?

Baron writes:
08-07-2015 23:30

Open your mind - Davids story part 1

No they are not hidden and they are not the ones you killed. You can continue cant you? If so what is the problem?

Marta writes:
09-07-2015 00:24

Boat travels - Davids story part 1

Try boat travels. Titans are actually on the other side of this gate, but you will eventually get there...

MK writes:
09-07-2015 09:26

Got it - Davids story part 1

Oh yeah i did not noticed that black keymaster tent (what a rookie mistake) thank you!

Baron writes:
09-07-2015 22:57

Oh yeahh - Davids story part 1

Keep the hat on the storm is coming :)

Good luck

Author: MK (Finland), 06-07-2015 09:31
Where to? - Davids story part 1
Hi
After i beat air guard and David says something like "lets get the next one" i dont know where to go? The gate (below air guard) to earth guard is not passable so what should i do? Also gate below black towers/orbs is not passable?

Baron writes:
07-07-2015 08:22

Orb - Davids story part 1

Get the orb of firmament then go see the Master of Elements statue.

MK (Finland) writes:
07-07-2015 10:40

Orb - Davids story part 1 - Davids story part 1

Thank you got it!

Author: Pho3niX (Budapest), 04-07-2015 13:37
stuck
Hello!
Great map, but I'm stuck.
If I go to the island, ehere the green keymaster tent can be found, I can't get out of there, and I have the golden city, but I don't have the artifact, which could help me get behind the city.
If anyone could helo, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Baron writes:
05-07-2015 08:54

Is this correct?

The green tent is not on an island?
Golden City?
If it is the correct map you have commented I need to see your savgame.
Send it to baronhomm3@gmail.com

Pho3niX (Budapest) writes:
05-07-2015 20:53

sorry - Davids story part 1

Hello!
I'm really sorry, you're right, wrong map, didn't pay attention. Sorry again :(

Baron writes:
05-07-2015 21:30

OK - Davids story part 1

No problem.
Take care

Author: vladi (Bulgaria), 26-06-2015 17:45
Cave
Hi,

Can i ask where can i find the cave for City of light's quest

Baron writes:
26-06-2015 22:57

?

Your question makes me dizzy. What do you mean by the cave for City of light quest. Where are you in the game, do tell what was yours latest moves and exactly where you are.

vladi (Bulgaria) writes:
30-06-2015 14:03

?

I found the way thanks, and i finish the map it is great and i hope part 2 will be out too :)

Author: G.G.W.K. (Denmark), 21-06-2015 16:19
Really great map
Love this map as do with Barons maps general. Awesome to have him back.

Author: Kyuro, 21-06-2015 12:29
Troops?
Now, that i have the Castle, i have enough troops to activate the wog 4% troops growth, but i get no more troops. Is it normal?

Kicferk writes:
22-06-2015 20:32

Settings

I thought there is no 4% growth option in the settings that Baron set for this map. If you put it in right folder and started game, the settings are loaded from the file, and the game ignores any settings you chose in game menu before that.

Kyuro writes:
23-06-2015 18:30

Kicferk

Okay, thank you for the enlightenment

Author: Kyuro, 16-06-2015 22:03
stuck with everpouring vial of mercury
can't find the way to get the vial of mercury, i tried most of the interactiveable objects.

Baron writes:
17-06-2015 06:51

Vial

You can find the two first objects of Durbans quest when you got the quest. The vial of mercury, will not be found until later, when leaving Bragan to the southwest. Having the two first artefacts and seing Durban again, he tells you to go see Hanibal, this is your thread. I suspect that you are not stuck with finding the vial. Send me a savegame if you cant proceed. baronhomm3@gmail.com

Kyuro writes:
21-06-2015 12:02

mercury

Thank you, i found it

Author: Michael (Odessa, Ukraine), 19-05-2015 16:20
Great map but I'm stuck
Thanks for a fantastic map! Yet I need a little help. What do I do with monks? I got 3 monks at the monastery and was told to take them to the chirch. However, nothing happens when I come to the chirch with them. Then, regardless of this quest, I passed a little further and started collecting mercury. Is that normal that 600 cavaliers are guarding 1 mercury?:)

Thanks again, the map is SO great.

Michael (Odessa, Ukraine) writes:
19-05-2015 16:54

Oh sorry I've read about the monks

But still don't know about the mercury

Baron (Sweden) writes:
19-05-2015 17:33

Mercury

Hi Michael

500 there should be.
And yes it is normal :)

Author: Arthur (Lithuania), 13-05-2015 23:06
Help
so i'm running away from necromancers and i got all items for d power artifact but i can't leave the place cause i don't have gate key ?? any help

Baron writes:
14-05-2015 06:30

Area

You will find the key in the same area behind a Quest guard it is not hidden, keep on looking.

Arthur (Lithuania) writes:
14-05-2015 17:11

Thanks

dumb me :p thanks for fast answer

btw the map is fantastic as always 10/10

Author: SnailK, 26-04-2015 12:07
Help!!
Very good map so far
But i can't seem to get the Dragonheart for Count Erwing. I think i need to kill the Black Dragon but i can't get to it.
How am i supposed to get to it?

Baron writes:
26-04-2015 13:27

Savegame

The map is depending in series of player action,
I need to see your savegame to be able to help
baronhomm3@gmail.com

Author: Conrad Renberg (Pasco,WA), 26-04-2015 07:20
Fantastic map
Again - WOW what a map. Along with "The Dragon Slaughter" it is my favorite and I have finished over 100. It is by far the funnest to play. Can hardly wait for story 2. Maybe I'll download the era addition and try some of those maps. Or go back to Heroes 4 or (yuck) heroes 5. Thanks again Baron!! You get my GOLD star.

Conrad Renberg (Pasco,WA) writes:
26-04-2015 07:23

Fantastic

I meant YUCK to Heroes 6 not 5. Heroes 5 I have enjoyed!

Baron writes:
26-04-2015 13:25

Nice

Thanks Conrad

Author: Conrad Renberg (Pasco,WA), 24-04-2015 03:58
City of light's quest
WOW - What a great map! Just my type - lots of quests and problem solving. But i'm stumped. visited Korran and Paulina, gone to crystal and gotten everflowing crystal cloak, visited podium, and cave of solitude there. went to hidden path and came to blue quest gate with demon "above" but can not progress any further for helm of heavenly etc. Help!

Baron writes:
24-04-2015 06:50

Return

Maybe seing Paulina again can help.

24-04-2015 07:36

Return to Paulina

I get message dog isn't around neither is Paulina!

Baron writes:
24-04-2015 09:11

Need to see

Send me a savegame.
baronhomm3@gmail.com

24-04-2015 20:16

return

I was able to solve it. Thank you for the quick reply!!

Author: Geoff (San Clemente), 23-04-2015 17:06
Sandals of the Saint
Where does a guy find the Sandals of the Saint? I got the Helm of Enlightenment and have entered the City of Light. I'm stuck.

Thanks.

Geoffrey Brethen (San Clemente) writes:
23-04-2015 17:54

Sandals of the Saint

Nevermind. I restarted and found the demons that weren't there before.

Baron writes:
24-04-2015 06:49

Demons

The Demons ara always there as they are a part to finish the light quest, I think you just missed them.

Author: myth7676, 11-04-2015 19:21 Like
Great map!
Great map! Keep them coming!

Baron writes:
11-04-2015 21:02

Okidoki

Thanks Myth

Florin writes:
30-06-2015 13:56

chapter six

hello, i got stuck at the begining of chapter six...they're asking me the admiral hat....i got one admiral hat, but i destroyed it because i needed the see captain's hat for obtaining tome of water magic....please help. tnx..

Baron writes:
30-06-2015 18:32

Hat

You need to get back to the tome of water magic area, there is a captains hat in here, you just missed it. Split up the admirals hat was never necessary.

And writes:
17-08-2015 13:47

sword of sharpness where is it? - Davids story part 1

super map

Author: Alin (Bacau), 03-04-2015 23:10
city of light
Hi, sadly i missed what answer to enter at the city guard/house of light. maybe its not the time to enter i dont know, i need sandals of saints next. A little tip where to find the answer..thanks :)

Alin (Bacau) writes:
03-04-2015 23:16

Found it

Found it after i replayed last week the answer is given after you give the Helm of Heavenly Enlightenment :P. Sorry

Author: Nick (Chel), 03-04-2015 12:07
Can't reach alchemist in Durban's 2nd quest. How it's possible?

Kicferk writes:
03-04-2015 12:39

Alchemist

The alchemist is reachable only after you advance your quest into chapter 3. Meaning you can't get to him when you do other parts of Durban's second quest.

If you are in chapter 3 and still can't make it, then I guess Baron will want to see your save :)

Cheers

Nick (Chel) writes:
03-04-2015 12:46

Thanks but how it's possible to move on without third artifact for this quest? Any hints?

Nick (Chel) writes:
03-04-2015 13:31

Nevermind. I found solution. Thank you once again! :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-94 |

Davids story part 1 walkthrough

Information about the map.

If you dont like to read a lot, at least read the next row:
Dont play this map.
If you are annoyed over every minor spelling error or grammaticssss error:
Dont play this map.
If you find problem solving boring:
Dont play this map.
If you dont like to search for stuff like artefacts and paths:
Dont play this map.

----

Sorry about above rows.... No I am not.

I started this map 2011. Time is not important in a timeless game.

If you find any errors whatsoever or something that can be improved please let me know.

---------------------------

This is a one hero run form start to the end. The map is ERM scriptet, buildings that normally
only can be visited once may be visited several times to get different happenings, use
spacebar to test while in building or return after completing a mission.
There are not much spells at the start and some limited troops. It will increase later on
in game. The map will keep you busy many months, around 20 I guess. There will be some running
back and forth due solving different tasks. Taking a few notes will be helpful for you.
On a couple of places I have written it in the game for the player to do so, that is for crucial
quests.
Your english must be fairly good as it is very important for you to read all messages or you
will be lost. Normally one can get back on track again after missing some reading, but it will
cost time. And of course I have not tested all the different combinations that you can do
during game. There are some monsters, not many but some, that grow over time so lingering too
long is not a good advise. On your journey there will be some hidden stuff, but not so many
actually. I think I managed to hint all the crucial ones in some way.

When starting the map there will be a choice on which difficulty you like to play this map.
Default, Hard, and Harder :). By selecting any but default will increase all enemy heroes
strength and some monster fights will be harder. I myself have only played this map in default
mode, so the other choices I leave up to you dear player. I guess its best to play in default
mode the first time you play it. Maybe the map is not playable in any other mode. That I just
dont know.

Save often.

My intention with this map was actually to build a serie of three maps to complete the little
story. Its all about inspiration. Hopefully I can pull it together.

Installation:
There are external sound files with this map. They should be present in your maps directory
when unzipped like.

[drive]\Heroes3\Maps\sounds\[allsoundfiles]
[drive]\Heroes3\Maps\davidsstory1.h3m

If you fail to put the sound files there, the map will crash when calling a sound file.

Wog 3.58f
Humans 1
Computer 5
Team 0
Multiplay No
Campaign No
Extra large 2 level
Map diff. is set to Hard

Enjoy
//Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy