Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Davids story part 1 - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Davids story part 1 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Davids story part 1 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Davids story part 1

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Follow David in his adventure that have unexpected turns.

Added: 13-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Necromancers in the Ocean | Shanghai Bund Rise of Minhang | The Lands Between | Проход Кровавого Камня - Bloodstone Pass

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-94 |

Author: myth7676, 31-03-2015 21:15 Like
Air Guard Continuation
I defeated the air guard and went to the air oracle and wrote the name Sandrima and it said that it opened a gate but I cannot find which one. the gate towards the earth guard is still blocked and I cannot find a continuation. Where should I go now?
Thanks.

Kicferk writes:
31-03-2015 23:43

Next

You should deliver some proof of you knowing the name to master of elements. Could it be, oh, I don't know, an orb of firmament? ;)
Cheers

myth7676 writes:
11-04-2015 19:22

Thanks!

Thanks!

Author: Baron, 30-03-2015 21:43
Teleport
Yes you seem a little low on troops.
Dont you have the teleporting amulet?
This will sure help you pass Roon and then you can build some troops and then take him down.

Author: Alin (Bacau), 30-03-2015 21:08
Hi
I go to monastary up nord to do the quest and on the way back...roon is waiting in the way the problem is that i dont realy have troops :) only the 3 zealots 10 marksmans and 14 pikeman i didnt thouth that i will need some good troops this journey to the monastery and i dont have a save from before so i can stay 2,3 weeks to gather the troops from my castle south.. :( Is there any trick or i need to restart from the beggining ?

Super map +100000

Alin (Bacau) writes:
30-03-2015 21:56

Ups

Wow, i missed that, and i thouth i did all quests :) i didnt heard of an amulet of teleport and i have real all texts :). Guess i start over, anyway itsecond time it will go way faster so its not so big deal. A little hint where the amulet is ? :P Thanks.

Baron writes:
30-03-2015 22:22

Durban

Solve Durbans 2nd quest

Alin (Bacau) writes:
30-03-2015 22:38

Ty sir

pff my bad sorry, found a save from month 2 so i didnt lose much only 2 months, and now i visited the alchemist in the way back to Bragan to hire Bart the miner :), got the vial of mercury :). Damn, i need to make lots of saves its hard to check all things :). Thanks.

BAdgeR (Poland) writes:
31-03-2015 23:31

Mr

Say again...Where did you meet the alchemist? I'm missing only vial of Mercury...

Kicferk writes:
31-03-2015 23:45

Alchemist

Alchemists usually sit in their labs, you meet one such lab on the way to your town. He needs some resources, you will find them near the town, underground afair.

Author: myth7676, 27-03-2015 15:21 Like
David's father forename?
I forgot David's father forename. Can you please tell me? Thanks

Kicferk writes:
27-03-2015 18:34

Forename

You can save game, restart it and read it for yourself...
Only to discover it will not work for the oracle :) That sneaky bastard Orlando is hiding something. Just walk around and read all messages and you will learn it soon enough :)

Baron writes:
30-03-2015 21:45

Name

Or you can look on earlier comments here as it has already been told :)

Author: myth7676, 25-03-2015 14:19 Like
Count Erwing
After I meet Ortega, I need to find Count Erwing, I searched around, but could not find him. Where is he?

Thanks!

Baron writes:
25-03-2015 20:29

?

If all is as it should be you just need to move your mouse pointer over the buildings in Bragan

myth7676 writes:
26-03-2015 15:13

thanks

thanks

Author: myth7676, 25-03-2015 14:17 Like
Stuck at Everpouring Vial of Mercury and Pendant of Total Recall
I found vial of lifeblood, but I can't find Everpouring Vial of Mercury and Pendant of Total Recall

Also, you are saying when delivering the ring to Steckar the mapmaker he revealed a small piece of the map south east of your castle on a hidden path. There lies a ring needed to help Martin the winegrower.

I can't find any hidden path near Orlandos home ...

please help! great map, btw!

Thanks

Baron writes:
25-03-2015 20:35

Orlando

No there is no path near Orlando, who said that?
It is near Davids Estate as you probably dont have yet. And Steckar reveals a small part of the map down south, just look far south on the map and there is a little area revealed. I think you dont look enough, when delivering the ring to Steckar in the end of the message it says:
*Note (First time) check for a small revealed part in the south of the map

Author: Piotr (Poland), 24-03-2015 17:23
Stuck at basilisks
i cant go through the quest tower (right near violet key warden). He wants 10 basilisks and i have no clue where th get them from - those near the tower didnt want to join my army at all

Baron writes:
24-03-2015 20:03

Down

Check a bit down south in the bushes.

Piotr (Poland) writes:
24-03-2015 21:07

asd

yeah i found it... killed the traitor and that dungeon hero, el mogh or something like that.
its quite a hard map (fights-wise) on 200%, good job!

Author: Minna (Finland), 24-03-2015 13:05
Bringing the monk from Bragan to the monastery?
Hello and thanks so much for the map! It's definitely the best one I've played so far. Can't remember enjoying any other map that much.

The two questions I have are: how to bring the injured monk back to the monastery from the church in Bragan? After I defeat Roon the pink hero both the church and the monastery are inactive. Am I missing something?

And the other one: where is the Ring of Vitality that the mapmaker needs? I don't remember stumbling upon it anywhere...

Overall: you did a fabulous job Baron! Two thumbs up!

Baron writes:
24-03-2015 14:25

Answers

Concerning the monks and other things is a bit that almost made the map not seeing the daylight. I dont recall exactly but for some months ago I started this map again after a longer period of none interest. Now the map crashed immediatley due bad coding. The map worked when i finished a year earlier. So I had to delete code part by code part until the map started again, I never found what was wrong. Finishing the monk quest was one part that was removed some shops was another, there where more. After this I was very jumpy with adding more code. This happened around the area with the six quests won the elements where finished. I know you will be attacked some place because you did not complete the monks quest, but I decided to leave the map as is instead of risk the survival of the map.

The ring is to be found at the first left building in the south entrance of Bragan.

Thanks

Minna (Finland) writes:
24-03-2015 19:46

Thank you again!

You're beyond helpful to assist with those questions. Thank you. So... does the 'main quest', so to say, somehow continue after I fail the monk part and where do I go? Hanibal would not accept me back. I passed ones with the sad unicorn and wineyard thieves. Is there a way north of Bragan?

By the way, special thanks for nice and somehow 'believable 9; names. I loved them.

Baron writes:
24-03-2015 20:02

Monks

Dont worry about the monk quest. It will not affect anything.

To answer your second question I need a savegame from you: baronhomm3@gmail.com

Author: Kicferk, 23-03-2015 19:32 Like
Fantastic
I loved the map and all the ideas you used in it :)

The one thing I found a bit sad was, after I got to castles with Archangels allowed, I suddenly got an amazing boost of power, which carried me through tower and stronghold enemies with ease. Especially since I could upgrade them to supreme archangels.

All in all great map and great fun.
Cheers

Baron writes:
23-03-2015 21:46

Time

Yes that is the tricky part, maybe the upgrade should have been removed. I dont know how long it took for ýou to finish the map but of course longer time makes an easier map.

Thanks Kicferk

Kicferk writes:
24-03-2015 11:51

Time

Finished in month 24. Took me a while to figure out all the stuff in the town :)

You could turn the additional upgrade off I guess, or give some other ability to archangels instead of resurrection.

Anyway, luckily being chased by death was not spoiled by army, and it was a lot of fun :)

Author: Vladimir (Chelyabinsk, Russia), 20-03-2015 06:45 Like
A Boat
Thanks for a great map! This is a very interesting story with a lot of fabulous quests...and my problem is to find the way to the boat in swamp...I cast waterwalk, but I can't reach a boat (in the north of Bragan) and any place to go at all...Again, thanks for a great work!

Baron writes:
20-03-2015 07:40

Swamp

Hi Vladimir.

Thanks.

As this map is a little special to help with on some places, just like the swamp it is easier for me to help if you send a savegame to baronhomm3@gmail.com

Author: Henrik (Denmark), 18-03-2015 12:47
Finished
Great story cannot wait for second part. Fights not that hard, but I was also very slow!

Author: Placebo Kz (Astana, Kazakhstan), 12-03-2015 13:57 Like
Unicorn and boat
First of all, it's a really interesting quest. I enjoy it a lot! Can't even imagine how much effort and time did it take to create it! Huge respect!!!

Now my Quest Log has only 1 quest: sad unicorn. I have no idea how to solve it yet. Second problem is I went to boat builder, the placed a boat in swamp, but I couldn't find a boat. I went everywhere, so now I ran out of ideas what should I do. Some tip would be useful. Thanks in advance!

Baron writes:
12-03-2015 14:12

Ok

Its hard to say as i really need to see what you have done and not done, to make it simple, send me a savegame, you can find me email further down. I will check it later on.

Author: Peter (Hungary), 09-03-2015 00:01
Swamp
Hi
First of all, the map is excellent.
But I'm stuck at the swampy area, which is north of Bragan. I think here I can find out the mayor's name, but I can't reach some places. I'm trying water walk and summon boat spell, but I just don't know, where to go. Please, if you can, help me, thank you
(sorry for my English)

Baron (Sweden) writes:
09-03-2015 01:41

Save

Hi Peter
Do send me a savegame baronhomm3@gmail.com

vardalos (Greece) writes:
11-03-2015 20:37

Guardian of life

Hi, Baron. Excelent map, Baron. I always enjoy your maps, (Drogba is my favorite). This map is more an adventure game than a typical turn based strategy rpg. I am stuck in the stones of guardians. I dont know the name of the guardian of light. f.e. "Have faith", "Rocanjac" , "Monk" arent acceptable. Please help

Baron writes:
11-03-2015 23:30

Strange again.

Very odd that you seems to have got your hands on things that cant be found before the light area is solved. If you have done all as it should be done, then the name should be found in your memo log, if not do send me a savegame if you are using wog 3.58f only. You can see my email around here.

Baron writes:
12-03-2015 00:12

Peew

Problems solved.. I hope :)

vardalos (Greece) writes:
12-03-2015 23:53

Problem solved

Thanx Baron! I love this map

Author: valkyrianslayer (libanon), 06-03-2015 13:24
problem
Hi. First of all great map. i dont know where to go. i have to became sergant but i dont know how? i have tried to speak everyone: hanibal, town hall, church, farmer, the unicorn? but nothing

Baron writes:
06-03-2015 18:52

Save

If you are using wog 3.58f then send me a savegame to
baronhomm3@gmail.com

Baron writes:
07-03-2015 18:02

Pay attention

I know it is easy to miss. But as I have said in the Readme. U must read what is written.

You didnt pay attention when deleivering the ring to Steckar the mapmaker. He revealed a small piece of the map south east of your castle on a hidden path. There lies a ring needed to help Martin the winegrower.
(Steckar now seeks the Speculum. Do pay attention when delivering that to Steckar. When you have it later on)
Get that ring, help Martin with ring equipped. After that, walk towards Bragan. IMPORTANT, WALK. And you will
trigger next quests.

valkyrianslayer (Libanon) writes:
10-03-2015 19:35

Finished it

Thanks for the best map I've ever played. Just finished final boss after 9 hour straight playthrough! cant wait for part 2.. when is it coming?

Author: steve (usa), 05-03-2015 06:46
tome of water
great map!

the puzzles are fun to solve, but now i am stuck finding the tome of water.

i can do the seers huts by breaking apart my admirals hat, only to end up re-making my admirals hat.

what am i missing here??

steve (usa) writes:
05-03-2015 06:49

nevermind

nevermind - i am an idiot.

i just read further down and saw it has been answered.

Author: Tremored (Helsinki), 04-03-2015 19:46
Hanibal dissappered??
Very good and entarteining map so far. i have a problem.. i lost hanibal after he send me to follow the bandits. The bandits dissappeared in the woods and now i cant find Hanibal anymore? i have searched every corner and house like 3 times. Where is he? im now in 5th month is that too far already in this point in game? ..

Baron writes:
04-03-2015 20:26

?

Is it south of Heerons crossing you are talking about?
And the man whom disapears behind the trees? If so, David was wondering where he went. Have you tried to find that out by simply follow.

Tremored (Helsinki) writes:
05-03-2015 00:02

thx

yes i didnt noticed the cave first :D now im on my way again.. searching how to get to the swamp

Author: Lucian (Romania), 04-03-2015 13:36 Like
finish
Finished it in 22 months, maybe a little too slow because I had to revisit some places due to seer huts and unclaimed artefacts.
Excelent map! When is the 2nd part coming out? :)

Baron writes:
04-03-2015 21:34

Time

Time is not important as long as you finishes the map.

When next one comes.... When it is finished i guess :)

Thanks

Author: Heroeslady (Oradea), 01-03-2015 19:38 Like
Oracle
At the first oracle, he asks for the wizards name. I thought that it is Elleshar, but he is not accepting it.

Baron writes:
01-03-2015 19:51

Waterwalk

You will need waterwalk first to use between the 2 bridges to another oracle. If you dont have it yet I think it is time to search north of Bragan.

Scorpion writes:
02-03-2015 22:52

Waterwalk

Hi, i cant find the waterwalk :/ you type I have to search north of Bragan, but there is only Durban the Wise and he said something about some artfiact which falls behind mountains and there is no way how to get it. And when I walked to the farmer with my founded unicorn I see the message that priest need help immidiately, but I dont see any priest in Bragan :(

Baron (Sweden) writes:
02-03-2015 23:05

Church

Priests are nomally found in churches

Scorpion writes:
02-03-2015 23:07

thanks

Oh god, the last building i didnt visited.. thanks :)

Author: Mike (vilnius), 26-02-2015 13:15
A strange ring
If i visit Samuels home with equipped strange ring, ring gives to me +3 morale and +3luck after re equipping and +0sp and +0kn. Or -2sp and -2kn when i without that ring. If i visit Samuels home without equipped strange ring, and after that i equip him i get +3 morale and +3luck +2sp and +2kn. P.s Game calls me a cheater on morale/luck info :(

Mike (vilnius) writes:
26-02-2015 14:31

H3

When first time i won fight versus black dragon (for DragonHeart), i got DragonHeart and ~10000 wood, and then the game crashed. After that, i reloaded game, replayed that battle few times, but no more wood and no more crashes :) Harald the Merchant wants purse of gold, but what about revard for it? I just got message: Could not find the "sfx" resource "...MapsSoundsM aleallr.wav"

Author: Jap (Romania), 19-02-2015 17:14
Nice map
Hi, i just finished the map, month 21, i had fun, it was very nice! Can't wait for part 2 :). Cheers

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 17:25
Sad
Sad part about all this is that i cant beat him on month 6 either. The secound round haste from him is too devastating.

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 15:48
Ok
Ok probably i should mentioned im using movement code. But i was not talking about any error because i didnt encountered one. Only asking if i am on right path.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 18-02-2015 15:43 Like
nm
I fully understand you. I have nothing against using any codes, to each one his own. But when asking for clarification, this is the first thing to in form the mapmaker about: I am playing your map with unlimited movement, not "hey maybe you did an error here, because I can't pass".

Fair enough, don't you think?

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 15:38
Valery
I was just asking if there is not another way, nothing less, nothing more. The reason was that fights to that point were really easy even with small army and then there was a huge difficulty spike in shape of air guardian. In maps like this it usually suggests that you took wrong path.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 18-02-2015 15:29 Like
code
This is the pinnacle of ridicule , people using unlimited movement code then asking why there are strange things in the map. I think you won the first prize there...

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 14:57
3 months
Unlimited movement code. At beggining i was lost in the city so i typed unlimited movement to check where are all npcs and whats possible to do here and then i accidentaly ovewritten my last save. So i tried advance forward as much as possible to see where i will get stopped. And air guard it was :)

Author: Baron, 18-02-2015 14:22
Unicorn
Ok, thats a risk with playing it the wrong way so to speak.
And this is what I spoke of in my Readme file.
Maybe I should have blocked the possibility to get the Unicorn before getting the quest. But if I dont recall wrong (can not check atm. lunch at work) The reward with getting the Unicorn is a special artefact. I dont recall that it has anything to do with any gates. I will check when I get home If the Unicorn is blocked before getting the quest (which I have faint memory of that I did or meant to do) and if not, what it means if you get the Unicorn before getting the quest. And I am still interested how you managed to reach the air guard in 3 months ?

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 13:58
Bug?
Ok, i started playing once more and i might encounter a bug with unicorn quest. U first visited the farmer when i already had unicorn in my army and now it does not finish the quest. And i suppose this quest will open one of gates at the general in the middle area, so i cannot continue without it. is there any solution? Thx for reply

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 10:38
ERA
Im playing with era, so far it seems its working fine. anyways thanks for reply.

Author: Baron, 18-02-2015 03:20
Speed
That seems too fast. Can you send me a savgame
baronhomm3@gmail.com
Hopefully you have Wog 3.58f yourself else I probably cannot open your savegame. If I dont recall wrong you should be around month 6 when reaching this area.
Send me a mail in any case and I provide some help until you reach the air guard

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-94 |

Davids story part 1 walkthrough

Information about the map.

If you dont like to read a lot, at least read the next row:
Dont play this map.
If you are annoyed over every minor spelling error or grammaticssss error:
Dont play this map.
If you find problem solving boring:
Dont play this map.
If you dont like to search for stuff like artefacts and paths:
Dont play this map.

----

Sorry about above rows.... No I am not.

I started this map 2011. Time is not important in a timeless game.

If you find any errors whatsoever or something that can be improved please let me know.

---------------------------

This is a one hero run form start to the end. The map is ERM scriptet, buildings that normally
only can be visited once may be visited several times to get different happenings, use
spacebar to test while in building or return after completing a mission.
There are not much spells at the start and some limited troops. It will increase later on
in game. The map will keep you busy many months, around 20 I guess. There will be some running
back and forth due solving different tasks. Taking a few notes will be helpful for you.
On a couple of places I have written it in the game for the player to do so, that is for crucial
quests.
Your english must be fairly good as it is very important for you to read all messages or you
will be lost. Normally one can get back on track again after missing some reading, but it will
cost time. And of course I have not tested all the different combinations that you can do
during game. There are some monsters, not many but some, that grow over time so lingering too
long is not a good advise. On your journey there will be some hidden stuff, but not so many
actually. I think I managed to hint all the crucial ones in some way.

When starting the map there will be a choice on which difficulty you like to play this map.
Default, Hard, and Harder :). By selecting any but default will increase all enemy heroes
strength and some monster fights will be harder. I myself have only played this map in default
mode, so the other choices I leave up to you dear player. I guess its best to play in default
mode the first time you play it. Maybe the map is not playable in any other mode. That I just
dont know.

Save often.

My intention with this map was actually to build a serie of three maps to complete the little
story. Its all about inspiration. Hopefully I can pull it together.

Installation:
There are external sound files with this map. They should be present in your maps directory
when unzipped like.

[drive]\Heroes3\Maps\sounds\[allsoundfiles]
[drive]\Heroes3\Maps\davidsstory1.h3m

If you fail to put the sound files there, the map will crash when calling a sound file.

Wog 3.58f
Humans 1
Computer 5
Team 0
Multiplay No
Campaign No
Extra large 2 level
Map diff. is set to Hard

Enjoy
//Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy