Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Davids story part 1 - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Davids story part 1 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Davids story part 1 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Davids story part 1

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Follow David in his adventure that have unexpected turns.

Added: 13-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Vegetations | Duel for 2 humans | The Dark Crystal (Allies) | Prisoners of War

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-94 |

Author: Wicker, 18-02-2015 01:06
Question
Hello, great map. I just reached Air guard on beginning of month 3 and he seems impossible for me to defeat. I have only slow spel. 50 cyclopes and 95 archers, 40 crusardes and 20 monks. Am i doing something wrong? or should i visit different area first? Thanks for reply.

Baron writes:
18-02-2015 19:39

Sad Part?

If you look below the player Mira was 2 guardians longer then you are. My brother has played this map twice and didnt have any problems with it. I have of course, played it several times and I am no battle expert but I allways beats the guards and of course the rest as well. The other fights before air guard is not meant to be that tough as you have noticed by now.

I suspected that you cheated thats why I wondered about the 3 months. Again: This is an ERM scriptet map and it is depending on that you do things in a certain way, visiting buildings and the map has some time events that are not meant to support cheating. Why you got your hands on the Unicorn avoiding seeing Farmer Giddeon puzzles me. As you must have visited the green tent. Farmer Giddeon lives on the path to the green tent which you must have passed, that is the other direction from the Unicorn. And if you avoided Farmer Giddeon I am sure you avoided other things as well as you seems to be quick to finish the map of. I did remember about the Unicorn and it was a maptester about a year ago that did see the problem with the unicorn, that is why I placed the green boarder guard to block the unicorn as I thought on the way to green tent you will meet Farmer Giddeon but if you dont care, well you will miss several things that would give you victory in the fight against the air guard.

The Sad part as you got the nerve to speak of.
For me is people that cheats, reporting bugs that are no bugs really dont care about playing the map. I did find joy in building maps again and releasing it here. Allmost immediately this happens.
That is the Sad part.

Wicker writes:
18-02-2015 19:51

?

Well i didnt meant to offend someone. Now on the second playthrough im playing without code. On this playthrough i didnt visit farmer because i already knew that he wants unicorn and where the unicorn is.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
19-02-2015 14:29

oracle

Hi, mapmaker. Really enjoying your map. Just reached month 6 and found the mayor's real name from the swamp and was promoted to Sergeant.
I visited the oracle who asks me what is my father's forename and I answer ”Orlando” and it says it is wrong. Is this not the correct answer? I also tried „Norman” and it says it is wrong, too.
A little help, please. Thank you!

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
19-02-2015 18:19

father

Arden

Lucian (Romania) writes:
19-02-2015 21:03

air guard

thanks, Valery! I meanwhile found the answer from Elleshar :)
now I defeated the air guard and went to the air oracle and wrote the name Sandrima and it said that it opened a gate but I cannot find which one. the gate towards the earth guard is still blocked and I cannot find a continuation. Where should I go now?
Thanks.

Author: Mira (USA/Bulgaria), 17-02-2015 22:28
Where is the Tome of Water Magic?
Congratulation for the map, but can you give me a hint of where to find the tome of water magic?

Baron writes:
18-02-2015 03:15

Artefact

If you have delivered all the artifacts to all the "Seers huts" in the water area, the last Seer says when delevering the artefact:
"Maybe you can find the sailor and trade with him, And.. he didnt seem to be any good sailor."

Check out the shipwrecked just north of the water area. But you will need Lions shield of courage.

Mira writes:
22-02-2015 10:49

Finish it

I have just finished the map and enjoyed it trimendously. Very well thought.
I couldn't find the Sword of Judgement and one of the gates remain closed, but it wasn't an obstacle for coming to the end.
Looking forward the second episode!

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 17-02-2015 12:10 Like
map
I read on left and author recommends 4 times in a row "don't play this map". The best advertising ever!

j/k, nice to hear you're back. If you don't mind I will convert this map to Era because wog 3.58 sucks on my OS.

Baron writes:
17-02-2015 13:02

ERA

Hello Valery.

Yes I decided to do some anti that hopefully do some use :)

I dont mind you converting it to ERA. If you like you can send the converted map to me as I have not yet gone to ERA and can make use of an ERA version as well. I will probably later on but not right now, baronhomm3@gmail.com

Good to here from you.

Manu (Paris, France) writes:
25-03-2015 14:43

Mr

Hi Valery,
I wonder if you could send me a ERA version of Baron's map?
I suspect i will have errors as i play it with ERA...
Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers

here is my email: manu.istasse@gmail.c om

Author: Baron (Sweden), 16-02-2015 16:03
New map
Well I took me sometime to do this. I have also released the map here. Enjoy.
Does anyone knows why old maps appears before new ones in the time sort option?

Kicferk writes:
17-02-2015 01:10

Time sort

I think the site is reuploading all old maps regularly from some time, and as a result of this timesorting does not work well...

Baron (Sweden) writes:
17-02-2015 02:23

Answ

Aha Ok. Thanks Kicferk

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-94 |

Davids story part 1 walkthrough

Information about the map.

If you dont like to read a lot, at least read the next row:
Dont play this map.
If you are annoyed over every minor spelling error or grammaticssss error:
Dont play this map.
If you find problem solving boring:
Dont play this map.
If you dont like to search for stuff like artefacts and paths:
Dont play this map.

----

Sorry about above rows.... No I am not.

I started this map 2011. Time is not important in a timeless game.

If you find any errors whatsoever or something that can be improved please let me know.

---------------------------

This is a one hero run form start to the end. The map is ERM scriptet, buildings that normally
only can be visited once may be visited several times to get different happenings, use
spacebar to test while in building or return after completing a mission.
There are not much spells at the start and some limited troops. It will increase later on
in game. The map will keep you busy many months, around 20 I guess. There will be some running
back and forth due solving different tasks. Taking a few notes will be helpful for you.
On a couple of places I have written it in the game for the player to do so, that is for crucial
quests.
Your english must be fairly good as it is very important for you to read all messages or you
will be lost. Normally one can get back on track again after missing some reading, but it will
cost time. And of course I have not tested all the different combinations that you can do
during game. There are some monsters, not many but some, that grow over time so lingering too
long is not a good advise. On your journey there will be some hidden stuff, but not so many
actually. I think I managed to hint all the crucial ones in some way.

When starting the map there will be a choice on which difficulty you like to play this map.
Default, Hard, and Harder :). By selecting any but default will increase all enemy heroes
strength and some monster fights will be harder. I myself have only played this map in default
mode, so the other choices I leave up to you dear player. I guess its best to play in default
mode the first time you play it. Maybe the map is not playable in any other mode. That I just
dont know.

Save often.

My intention with this map was actually to build a serie of three maps to complete the little
story. Its all about inspiration. Hopefully I can pull it together.

Installation:
There are external sound files with this map. They should be present in your maps directory
when unzipped like.

[drive]\Heroes3\Maps\sounds\[allsoundfiles]
[drive]\Heroes3\Maps\davidsstory1.h3m

If you fail to put the sound files there, the map will crash when calling a sound file.

Wog 3.58f
Humans 1
Computer 5
Team 0
Multiplay No
Campaign No
Extra large 2 level
Map diff. is set to Hard

Enjoy
//Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy