Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Devil Is In The Detail - map rating = 50 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Devil Is In The Detail

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

HotA 1.7 Factory update

Quite a few various updates to the map, incl 3/9 oclock changes, lowered guards in player forts, small changes to water paths etc.

Factory cannot be played from the beginning, but provides an alternative strategy later.

- DD, Fly banned
- Slow, Resurrect, Berserk, Clone, Town Portal can be obtained from the map

Good luck and look forward to your feedback!

Added: 04-02-2024

Heroes 3 maps: The battle of elements | PENTAGRAM | Kvazi Uno Fantasy | Europa

| 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-249 |

Author: didDone (Emerald Moor, NorthEast), 08-04-2020 11:30 Like
Awesome Adventure - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hey, this map is realy awesome!
First time finished it at 200% something about 6th month but surely was not satisfied.
So, after about a half of a year and getting some online-pvp epirience returned to It.
This time knowing most of all secrets of the map such as town-portal-shrine and resurection guest finished at 4.3.2.
after all i can affirm 3 issues only:
1 knowledge... is a power (just about knowlege how to get powerfull spells);
2 gelu... is a cheat that let u to gather the weakest (in AI opinion) but
invincible (actually) army in a sort time.
3 luna... must have (just because, every one knows why ;)
PS:
attaching in-game message, that made me a lot of laugh according to my progress that one can see at mini map
Awesome Adventure - The Devil Is In The Detail

Conqueror writes:
19-04-2020 20:27

- - The Devil Is In The Detail

don't you need to capture the garrison, in order to capture the town, to win the map? Is there an alternate win condition?

didDone (Emerald Moor, NorthEast) writes:
19-04-2020 23:43

misunderstanding - The Devil Is In The Detail

surely u have to capture garrisons, so did I, and i ve suggest my tactics for that)
some misunderstanding we have:
i mean i hadnt captured video how i did that))))

Conqueror writes:
20-04-2020 04:03

- - The Devil Is In The Detail

Ahhh - OK, I understand now. Yes, I misread your original words!

koget (Denmark) writes:
21-05-2020 21:13

4.3.2 :O - The Devil Is In The Detail

Wow, this result is just mind blowing. Finishing this at 4.3.2 is something I have not seen before. I guess balancing Gelu would make sense, but on the other hand it gives an opening to all the "speed runners" to go for the record. ;)

What do you think?

didDone writes:
22-05-2020 07:28

Let it be as it is :) - The Devil Is In The Detail

Well, i don't think balancing in such case is nessecary.
there is a very sharp edge if trying to ban some content.
after "balancing" ; Gelu, you may consider Luna can progress too quick (unlike others)
(belive me she Can!, in my run she burned guards, learned town portal, picked armageddon blade and returned to biom to teach ger friends at the second month while pink was walking around the hell... or maybe waiting some script event, do noy know) ;)
this act of heroism seems to be unlikely possible if not firewall =),
but that was my way and i'm sure someone like Eovacius able to preform the same using other mechanics and so on.
And what then banning Eovacius? =)
Resuming balance in such way you are risking to end up with a wotld of miserable Ufretins & Strakes gathering conflux troops allover the map every Monday and skippkng turns for monthes and monthes)
I m sure time-challenge with outstanding heroes is much more exciting then long-time boring armies gathering/

Author: Pyroxene (Singapore), 05-04-2020 08:39
Finished the map! And also a question on boars... - The Devil Is In The Detail
So, I just beat the map and I gotta say it was a blast playing it. Pink had a super hero who I just kept kiting with Town Portal and Water Walk while I built up my troop count before I obliterated his ass. Real satisfying it was too.

Just a comment - there are some quests asking for boars. There are no Boar Glens on the map, so is the only chance of hiring boars to do so from refugee camps?

kogeT writes:
06-04-2020 11:00

Boars - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi,

Congrats on beating the map! Each starting location has a boar glen close to their starting castle, they are hidden though. So the idea of the quest is to find the hidden boar glen and combine with useless peasants. :-)

In the latest version of that map there are small messages giving a hint where the boars are (e.g "boar hunting"? ...")

PS. You can look up in the editor (ctr + f "boar glen") if you are desperate. :-)

Cheers,
koget

Pyroxene (Singapore) writes:
06-04-2020 16:28

Finished the map! And also a question on boars... - The Devil Is In The Detail

Aha found them! :)

I never used any of the super dragon units this game. But with this knowledge I should now be able to field a reasonable number of Rust Dragons in my army next time I take a swing at the map :)

And Fangarms too! Given the large number of Ziggurats in the map.

Yohnstoppableq (US) writes:
24-02-2022 02:12

Hint? - The Devil Is In The Detail

Could you give hints here? I opened it in the map editor, but for some reason search is greyed out. I can't find them anywhere, and I'm not playing on an updated version that has hints

Author: wind, 18-03-2020 02:53
Finally beat it! - The Devil Is In The Detail
The most amazing map and the most wholesome h3 experience ever made! It has absolutely every aspect of the game and it's quite challenging for casual long time fans!

I'm sure tournament players can beat it like nothing but i had like 10 attempts on it!

10-1-2 was the win time, funny enough, the final big fight vs Pink never happened because i kept juggling him between towns so he got exiled! Then i reloaded to make that fight happen and he got stomped by 666 phoenixes and 2x clone (that navigator guy). He had power of dragon father so i couldnt abuse berserk else i'd have won it 2-3 months before.

Played Castle, found grail very quickly (it was near my starting point), got to middle 2-3-x but Pink arrived early.

Overall my only problem is the pure randomness that happens. Sometimes pink arrives in middle month 4 (happened once), sometimes beginning of month 2. The reason i restarted so many times (i lost only twice for real) is that i wanted to beat my own time in getting to the middle, and play from there.

I played the original Hota version. If i have the time i might try the updated ones (i've seen ressurection is much easier to get now).

Thank you so much for creating this experience, I only wish i could gather some old friends to do it hotseat or online!

koget (Denmark) writes:
19-03-2020 00:03

:) - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hey wind,

So happy to read your response. I had hopes for the map while making it but hey this is some 10/10 feedback. :)

Glad you had a good play and yes, try the latest version, it changes quite a bit vs the one in HotA (it is more difficult)

Cheers,
koget

wind writes:
19-03-2020 20:38

Thanks - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hey, thanks for replying! Really amazing work with the map, you made the past few weeks for me, especially during this quarantine season!

Do you perhaps have some sort of a changelog what does the new version have? Or some short rundown (i know about the garrisons in the underground level).

koget (Denmark) writes:
20-03-2020 00:40

Changelog - The Devil Is In The Detail

No changelog as such. But AIs got additional boosts, DD/Fly is not available at all, some extra quests and additional way to get around so AI can be a bit more dynamic in late game. Plus a lot of small visual and objects adjustments.

Nino (Zagreb, Croatia) writes:
21-03-2020 10:07

MR - The Devil Is In The Detail

HI. First I have to say it is the best map I've played.
There are some thought I have to tell:ž
1. If you stated DD and Fly have been banned, that means "banned" so there is no way to get it. In the map it can be obtained by seers.
2. Dove is by far batter than other races to play. The faction powers are not balanced.
Regrads,
Nino

Author: wOtan (Székesfehérvár, Hungary), 12-03-2020 23:57
Beat it again - The Devil Is In The Detail
200% Impossible

Hi! @koget

So I conquered your map again after about a year :D It is still the best experience I had playing this game for which you get massive respect from me.

My strats if you were wondering It's long so I won't bother typing it here, open if you want.
https://pastebin.com /6wWHjePX

TL;DR: Tower, Aine as start.
Had Mephala Main
Got to mid 2/3/5
Enemy had Recanter's Cloaks like a lot so I had not good fights.
Pink main died 5/2/7 (She had Power of the Dragon Father LOL.)
Won 6/2/6

My screenshot is essentially before Last real battle( Rest was easy )

Once again thank you @koget and everyone else for playing!!!
Cheers,
wOtan
Beat it again - The Devil Is In The Detail

wOtan (Székesfehérvár, Hungary) writes:
13-03-2020 00:03

Sorry forgot the youtube playlist - The Devil Is In The Detail

My prev screenshot was at 5/2/7 before fighting Pink

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=9FGjimCv BtQ&list=PLoVaCjflmk 6bVv9twXpvIs4iMDtbxh Ted&index=3

koget (Denmark) writes:
18-03-2020 23:58

Congrats - The Devil Is In The Detail

Oh man, your reviews are sweet. I read the whole thing probably twice and watched the videos. The one vs grave must have taken few tries.

Maybe you can upload the whole recording to YT. ;)

22-03-2020 18:03

Clarification - The Devil Is In The Detail

Thank you @koget :)

I re-read the whole pastebin stuff that I had and I realized that I made some errors in writing it up.

Enchanter's Cloak is Recanter's CLoak = The artifact Bans spells above level 3 for both parties.. which means that you cannot use resurrection as often to conserve your troops.

Also I copy pasted my own Forum post from a Forum that me and friends (still) use from my Jedi Academy days. I meant no offense nor did I mean to brag when I wrote: 'I doubt anyone on here is better here'. That meant the ones on my friends forum! Obviously there are a lot of rooms for improvement, pre getting to the middle and especially AFTER getting TP + AB + ORB.

I played very sluggish after I had achieved my main objective.
I will replay the map sometime again anyway sometime! Who knows!

@Koget hahaha... I didn't record the whole thing to begin with :D That would mean around 20 hours of footage.. :(

Author: James, 21-02-2020 22:37
Crashes problem! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Map is good, super difficult. I always play impossible.
Maps was playable until late game and crashes!
I it literally the most annoying thing.
You spend so much time struggling with opponent, no town portal, computer has it all, water walk town portal super strong army, than after many loads and struggles crashes start to happen. But the map itself very challenging and fun to play I must admit.

koget (Denmark) writes:
22-02-2020 00:11

Crashes - The Devil Is In The Detail

HI James,

I am glad to hear you enjoy the map. Crashes are not due to map. Maybe you are playing on the latest version of HotA? It is still unstable and people report crashes quite often. Idea could be to play on previous version (before wasteland was added)

koget

Author: Tobi (Kalmar, Sweden), 08-06-2019 09:34 Like
Best map I ever played - The Devil Is In The Detail
I finally beat this bastard. First time around I got to month 5 and got my face punched in by teal, so it was very satisfying to beat it on the second try. I played on Normal though, so may have to eventually come back and beat it on Impossible, and to play the latest version. Even on Normal it took me until the first week of month 7 to win. Praise those sharpshooters, and praise Kyrre the king of logistics.

Really good map. Just fantastic. Thank you so much for making it.

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Haifa, Israel), 02-06-2019 23:33 Like
Improved time - The Devil Is In The Detail
This time, finished impossible 200% on 7,4,4 with Rampart. Was playing without diplomacy, and I can say that it Is almost impossible to clear the map in less than 7 months.
I have played with Kyrre, having insane amounts of movement points, it just takes a lot of time to capture every single town. Got to center at 2,2,X.
Cleared circle in 2 more weeks, 1 month to capture underground teal castles, 3 weeks to capture the north, 3 weeks to capture the south and 1 month to capture all the conflux towns, and finally, 2 weeks to take necro.
Wasted a month avoiding strong pink hero and recapturing towns.
Improved time - The Devil Is In The Detail

impy writes:
22-06-2019 21:16

more improvements - The Devil Is In The Detail

It looks like you only used one main hero that's why it took you almost 8 months. Within th0e first month you want to start developing a second main hero, not just relying on buying a strong defeated hero in tavern later on. I'd get sorcery specialty hero who will master armaggedon/phoenix combo. ( 1-5 phoenixes only army = top speed+easy retreat)
Also, teal underground shouldn't take a whole month. When you get there, immediately send heroes around to flag lighthouses. I hope you are using admiral's hat to your advantage and don't waste time with flagging anything but 6 towns with your main hero if you're pushing for time.

Imran (Bangkok, Thailand) writes:
01-06-2021 00:35

How to pass garrison - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi, how you can pass pink garrison, since it was prohibited for magic, cannot use magic

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Haifa, Israel), 30-05-2019 13:00 Like
Awesome map! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Finished newest version on month 11 week 3 200% difficulty, playing Tower maining and Cyra.

The new version is much harder because Fatality had around 1k ghost dragons and a few thousands of each other troops at 65+ stats. didn't have any special luck, nor used diplomacy to recruit large stacks and also had a PLAGUE week.

The strategy:
1. Get TP and and go underground circle for cartographer, resources and stats
2. Capture central conflux castles and take 2 pyres
3. Capture other available conflux town and start buying phoenixes
4. Go underground and try capture dungeon and inferno town to isolate teal player from the underground
5. Defeat tan for treasuries
6. Defeat castle to hold the whole north
7. Capture left and/or right conflux towns
8. capture the whole map except for necro and southern part
9. capture necro(make sure strong pink hero is absent) that will isolate enemies from the center
10. capture the rest of the towns leaving pink and teal in an isolated region
11. defeat pink/teal in a conflux castle using mass berserk.
Awesome map! - The Devil Is In The Detail

Author: Iliyan Kazandzhiev (Sofia), 30-03-2019 17:43 Like
How I beat this map - The Devil Is In The Detail
ello everyone.

I will share you my way of beating this map on 200% impossible (king). I managed to do it in 13 months 3 weeks and 6 days. Here is my strategy.

First I started as Tan and chose Rampart. THe reason for that is the treasury which gives me 10% gold income. Main is Kyrre and I had Melodia as back up and 2 scouts. Later during the game I managed to buy one of the undead chars who had fire magic.

My idea was to quickly go and learn town portal from the middle school. Then take and hold as many towns as possible in order to create income and buy large forces.

I had no expansion beyond my 3 rampart towns + 1 conflux in the top (conflux was not built) The first step I made was to take all the dungeon and inferno towns which weakened teal. Still I couldn't defeat his Mutare character until the very end because she is 80+ in stats. Basically you take the castles, buy the forces, fight 1-2 exhausting battles and wait another week. Progress is slow but steady.

Eventually I captured all the dungeon and inferno towns which allowed me to have a great force each week. Then i started conquering the right hand side confluxes and blue. I managed to take down blue, but the undead came and took the confluxes back which left me with constant problems on the doorstep.

The key here is that I had the orb of vulnerability + undead hero with fire magic, which allowed me to berserk the other undead and stop them from beating me. I couldn't win in a straight fight though.

Gradually I took all the other players (except pink and teal who basically had mutare running around).

The undead has split his forces among 3 characters. I always aimed to get the ones with less forces so I can beat them up. Holding the majority of towns left everybody else without money, so eventually the towns I took were full of units for which only I had the money (again thanks to treasuries).

Slowly I wore down the undead, defeated Mutare and the bottom (Fortress, Stronghold and Pirates).

Key aspects were I used my 3rd champ for scouting which allowed me to see who was going where and plan how to defend my towns and take more with my 2 main chars. I had admiral hats with all my chars but water walk was also useful. I used phoenixes on my scout so I can escape if necessary or armageddon weak heroes, but always avoid pink and teal (they have shackles). Good thing was that they were very slow because of rough terrain and switching from ships to ground.

Needless to say over time my towns had huge armies, so at the end I took the best of what I had - Arch Devils, Gold Gradongs, Black Dragons, Titans, Phoenixes, Magic Elementals, Scorpions/Sultan Efreet and at the end Ghost Dragons. Yes, I know it's a crazy mix but they fought perfectly well and I suffered minimal losses (I had no resurrection the entire game :() in hard battles. I tend to prefer units with no retaliation and dragons.

I wish I can post the final screenshot of the game with the battle against the final undead character. If anyone can tell me how to do it I will be happy.

Thank you all for the great map 10/10 and good luck!

Nino (Zagreb, Croatia) writes:
20-04-2020 11:11

hota - The Devil Is In The Detail

You can't use magic because main pink hero DEATH has orb of inhibition and 5000 power leeches...
He assembled the cloak and cannot win.

Iliyan Kazandzhiev (Sofia) writes:
21-04-2020 20:48

Death is dead - The Devil Is In The Detail

I managed to dig out the death of Death. He didn't have 5000 liches, nor the Orb of Inhibition (at least I didn't see it). The strongest undead was Doom.

Death is dead - The Devil Is In The Detail

22-04-2020 14:04

doom battle - The Devil Is In The Detail

Doom battle

doom battle - The Devil Is In The Detail

22-04-2020 14:07

my main hero - The Devil Is In The Detail

my main hero

my main hero - The Devil Is In The Detail

22-04-2020 14:10

Doom items - The Devil Is In The Detail

Doom had Power of the Dragon Father which is pretty much the same as orb of inhibition. There was no way for me to resurrect my forces. During the battle (which lasted 2 rounds) I only used "Prayer" but even without it i would destroy him.

Doom items - The Devil Is In The Detail

Author: wOtan (Székesfehérvár, Hungary), 24-03-2019 17:19
Props! - The Devil Is In The Detail
200% Impossible version

Beat the map month 5/3/5 as Blue ( Tower ) I'd say that this map is probably the BEST 'unofficial 9; map that I had played, that plays on the strenghts of the game.
It challenges lower tier players I guess ( such as myself when I first picked it up ) to the extremes. Insanely challenging map. But by no means super unfair or impossible. Keep in mind that this map requires heavy progression in order for you to conquer it. Whatever Color(Town) you go for initially you need to have some sort of goal in mind.
E.G. Week 1 flag tier 1 dwellings and get the conflux town and get mage guild ( or a hero with magic arrow / slow )
Week 2 Flag tier 6 dwelling while working towards t6 troops in your town aswell. It will be hard since the resources on the map are not easy to come by.
Month 2. Get the 3rd town in your 'area' Asap.
Etc etc etc. There's a myriad of things to look out for, but I guess the best strategy is to get to the middle quickly.

Seriously, massive props to the author of this map, you have my utmost respect for this project.

Guys don't be discouraged if you find it difficult! Take a break if you can't come back, rethink your strategy, plan ahead, replay.

koget writes:
03-04-2019 13:58

Congrats wOtan! - The Devil Is In The Detail

Good job on beating the map. Do I read it right that you finished the map at month 5 already? That is super quick! Did you manage to get the AB before pink too?

Also, wondering if you played the latest version of the map from the site or the original one from HotA. :-)

Cheers,
koget

20-05-2019 20:01

Reply - The Devil Is In The Detail

Yes, I got in the middle at around 2/4/4 at first, but had failed to evacuate and pink killed me the same turn... SO I had to reload my save to just when I got into the water.. ( think it was 2/2/x ) and then managed to get AB + Teleport out. From there on out the game was way easier with one huge difficulty spike in my game.

And also yes, I played the Impossible version I got from here on 200%. ( around 2018/10 )

I had recorded 'some' footage of my game that I forged into a playlist on youtube! ( sadly these aren't too long, as at first I had them uploaded to websites like rokket.space or mixtape.moe which sites delete these small recordings after ~2 weeks )

https://www.youtube. com/playlist?list=PL yjO7De93_vdMvqWS4_vN bIqXwJdOWnyG

Once again massive props to the author, it was EASILY the best experience I had playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
wOtan

koget (CPH) writes:
25-05-2019 18:22

Unlucky - The Devil Is In The Detail

Haha, the unlucky clip is so great, computer giving you the weak hero to kill with all the shackles and following up with the main hero so you can't escape. :D

28-05-2019 00:00

fun fun - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hahah, well it certainly wasn't fun for me at first sir!

Although I would've loved to see the AI's face when I beat his 'weak' hero with my tiny army and next to no spellpoints hahah
Actually his main had also had shackles equipped the first time I fought him so I'm guessing he has had that all along.. It took me quite a while to figure out how to beat him.

Author: Matt (Wien, Austria), 20-03-2019 23:39
Just beat the hardest variant of the map - The Devil Is In The Detail
I played the impossible version with AI set to 200%. I managed to beat it on the third try as castle with Sorsha being the main hero. It took me 17 months, 3 weeks and 1 day. Lots of time used for exploration and seeking for remaining AI heroes. It was a real journey through hell, but an enjoyable and satisfying ride ;) Attaching a screen shot from the final battle (last hero of blue attacking my castle), as well as a depiction of the hardest battle that I had to take (pink's last hero Grave with 28 000+ skeletons, had to sacrifice all my Efreeti to keep him busy) and a quick overview of final item collection. Thanks for the challenge !

Matt (Wien, Austria) writes:
20-03-2019 23:41

Ooops, attaching pics separately

20-03-2019 23:42

Final battle

koget (cph) writes:
21-03-2019 14:04

Congrats! - The Devil Is In The Detail

I'm happy that you managed to beat the map Matt. As I understand this was the latest version from the site? It had some extreme features so I was very curious when someone will post about winning it.

Once again, great job and thanks for letting the world know. :-)

Cheers,
koget

24-03-2019 21:02

Reply - The Devil Is In The Detail

Yes, it was the latest version. What made it even more extreme is the fact that I finished the whole map without the Resurrection spell. When I found the quest for Resurrection it was very late in the game and actually for some reason could not find the mummy dwellings until the very last moments. The main spells that won the hardest battles for me were Expert Berserk and Armageddon later in the game. Map is great. If I could suggest something to make it more balanced would be adding more messages from the prophet or Magi Eyes showcasing all features of the map (quest items or points of interest). Anyway, great job!

Author: Benz (sandnes), 22-02-2019 12:00
Cant locate DD - The Devil Is In The Detail
Great map though i struggle on hard. I cannot seem to locate the dimension door spell anywhere.

Koget writes:
22-02-2019 16:10

DD - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi,

Dimension door is banned in the latest version. I think you can still find it in the version in HotA as a reward for one of the quests.

Koget

Author: Fourium (London, United Kingdom), 17-11-2018 23:25
Help and Feedback - The Devil Is In The Detail
I think the map is absolutely awesome. I'm really inspired, especially by the detail and the centre island portal and "hell". One thing I'd like to say is make getting around easier by adding more roads, and making the garrisons to hell less defended. Nobody wants to fight 10s of thousands of undead just to have to fight 2000 liches. And that's my other complaint. Perhaps get rid of some creature dwellings for teal and pink because it's ridiculous. Month 4 and I see pink water-walking across to my area with 2000 power liches, 4000 skeletons, and 60/60/60/60 stats where I have 20 AAs and 10/2/7/14. Or I'd say give the overground players more time by increasing the azures underground. I also tried playing as pink and found it pretty fun, I'd recommend making it possible to play as pink/teal as it changes things up a bit more. Finally make things easier underground, for example the T6 monsters guarding the angel dwellings, when I got to them, had 450 dread knights and I lost half my army. Overall a fantastic map and I really do love it, even if some things are somewhat unfair.

koget (cph) writes:
23-11-2018 15:42

Feedback - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi Fourium,

Thanks for your feedback and kind words about my map!

The underground garrisons have to be there as AI is very often too late to defend the castles in early game, so it's literally possible to sneak a hero and take over all the castels with no effort.

As for other "imbalanced things", this is sadly the only way to make the map in any way challenging. For people that like a lesser challenge, you can try the "Hard" version of the map that has less AI buffs etc.

Cheers!

Author: Michal, 20-10-2018 00:54
Help - The Devil Is In The Detail
Where is a hard version (no Al boosts)???

koget (CPH) writes:
20-10-2018 19:35

Hard version - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi,

I should have been a part of a zip file, but apperantly after one of the updates the owner of the page replaced the package rather then updated the impossible version.

I'll try to reupload today, thanks.

koget

koget (CPH) writes:
21-10-2018 14:15

Hard version - The Devil Is In The Detail

Map is now updated (incl. both versions), so please redownload.

Author: Peter (Varna, Bulgaria), 08-10-2018 04:08 Like
Just finished with Cove on impossible. Took me lots of time (11 months) but I didnt really rush it, also got the Grail. Started with Corkes and played with him till the end.
Start is much harder than end game, at least until resurrection and TP (in my version I had to collect 35 mummies for resurrection) so until then it was mostly collecting stats and being careful not to end up getting killed by teal and pink. Since I see mapmaker in comments I will suggest some things:
1) All AIs (especially Teal) are broke! After landing with admirals hat on teal land I purposefully waited for him to buy his army but no, he had like thousands of creatures in all his cities not recruited due to lack of gold. Pink had the same issue, although his condition wasnt as critical
2) I dont think Teal and Pink heroes (those are prison/starting for Teal and all 8 starting for pink) should be available to recruit by someone else other than their first owner... more so, it looks stupid seeing AI running around with hundreds of black dragons and devils while using a hero with 2 attack and 2 defence but thats the usual problem of most custom maps
3) Ring of Oblivion. AI uses it with Vamp Lords, but AI is dumb so I guess it cant be fixed.
4) I dont think AI on the surface is "smart" enough to take the two 7lvl dwellings located in the underground but I guess that cant be fixed too.

Otherwise map is beautifully done, unlike most similar maps I had to actually think on how to come up with a solution to a problem... especially pink main with ring of oblivion

Author: Impy, 18-09-2018 17:18 Like
Improvement - The Devil Is In The Detail
Koget, in your last update you added one-way portals from the underground position for each of 6 playable colours, leading to small isles above with Conflux towns. Due to huge boosts AI can get through defending unit pretty quickly. Formidable heroes then get completely stuck on these islands, having no summon boat, TP or waterwalk...Consider giving AI players access to summon boat early in the game.

koget (CPH) writes:
18-09-2018 23:29

Update - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi Impy

As always, thanks for great feedback. I think I have a very good solution for that. Each of these cities will give summon boat now. Also, I changed the extra quest at underground to give a major artifact. I guess this will be much more fun!

Author: Bad_Habit (Moscow, Russia), 13-09-2018 00:12
Thank you! - The Devil Is In The Detail
This is an exceptionally good, top notch map! I'm not a very skilled player, and this is a great opportunity for training. I read all the comments and decided it's OK for me to look everything up in the editor. Getting ABlade is possible with Fortress/Adrienne, so this is my challenge now, a nice quest in itself.

First time I tried Hard version on 200% and succeeded, got it the day before pink appeared. No additional army was involved, her 2 phoenixes and Intelligence were just enough to beat 60+ green/gold dragons (with elementals), then 100 chaos hydras guarding the magic well in the snowy area (with firewall), after mana replenishing bone dragons were nothing serious.

I stopped that game and started Impossible version of the map, also on 200%. Well, no luck this time, freeing Adrienne brought her First Aid and Scholar. Bummer. Obviously, this is a restart. On my first try she got Scholar (no problem, I desperately needed one at the moment), Intelligence and Water Magic. So here is my humble suggestion: maybe it's better to give no initial exp to prison heroes at all? 7500 exp is nothing, but two spoiled skill slots are really game breaking. In Hard version you give them 10K exp, and it can result in even 3 wasted slots, which actually increases difficulty :)

Otherwise it's a beautiful and really interesting map, thank you so much for your hard work!

Bad_Habit (Moscow, Russia) writes:
13-09-2018 00:16

oops - The Devil Is In The Detail

A lil typo, sorry. On my second try Adrienne got First Aid and... Eagle Eye! :)

koget (CPH) writes:
13-09-2018 00:30

Hey,

Thanks for your feedback man! I'm glad you enjoyed the map.

If you download the latest version, you'll realize that a lot was changed, including heroes exp. (also Adrianne was nerfed a bit)

Check here always: http://www.heroes3.e u/download/mapy/764- the-devil-is-in-the- detail-i

13-09-2018 19:57

cool - The Devil Is In The Detail

Oh, I see, so indeed we're not supposed to get ABlade :) Well, that's fair, Adrienne was really overpowered. I'm tired of Fortress anyway, starting new game with Cove!

koget (cph) writes:
14-09-2018 10:24

AB - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi man,

I've seen people get AB with Castle, Tower, Rampart in current version so it's def. doable with other castles too, even after nerfs. :-)

Good luck with Cove!

koget

16-09-2018 18:55

AB - The Devil Is In The Detail

Definitely doable with Cove, just not with my skill. Tried Eovacius+Clone+Pirat es combo, but I'm two weeks late. However, when I played for Fortress, Pink appeared in first week of 3rd month (~10 days later than this time), and I've had this expectation, and it excuses me a bit :) Been unlucky with getting Slow, had to hire Moandor and a scholar. Also, Bidley is the worst prison hero imo, he just saves you some resources and can then serve as a logistics/navigation hero.

Next time will play for Citadel + Dessa :)

Author: Daniel (Belgium), 17-08-2018 10:22 Like
Great Map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Thx creator for this map. Very balanced.
I am playing all the maps always on impossible. And here i found some challanges. First of all i played with castle. Failure when in 3rd month i was attacked by pink with huges armies. Then i played with tower /Solmyr. Same failure but being atacked by teal this time. Since i saw a lot of ppl saying that is doable on imossible i tried the 3rd time with Rampart - Elleshar (Intelligence).
Strategy: for me was not possible toi get Armagedon blade so fast like other players! All the time was looted by pink. So after few trials i forgot about that. Instead i was focused on my 2 heroes: Gelu and Elleshar. And i managed with both of them to get town portal of course running and avoid fighting my strong opponents. After that (got also Admiral's Hat) i was harvesting those 6 towns underground. Unfortunately there was no challanged...or i got luck?...only some garnison in those castles. Then i start to take some castels on surface one by one. I played only those 2 heroes In month 4 i had 14 castels and some of them were very good for distractions (keeping enemys occupied trying to take them out).
The game was greatly change when after beating DarkStorn i managed to recruit him from tavern. Since that was a hero with almost 70 / 70 power/knowldege (with my items) and with armor of deads....the only challanged i had was only pink / Plagued hero (and Mutare a lil).
My opinion to improve game:
- those 6 underground castle were whithout defenses! And i found there alots of troops (around 60 black dragons and 70 devils).
- recruiting fallen heroes should not be available via tavern (dunno if this is possible....i found that random in almost all the maps...can be disabled?).
I finished the game in 9 months but probably now that i know the maps i can do it faster.
Probably whithout recruiting Darkstorn i would finish it 2-4 month later (yeah i know...i am a slow player).
Anyway...great map ...waiting the next ones :)))

Cheers!

koget (cph) writes:
21-08-2018 15:37

Hi Daniel,

I'm happy you were able to beat the map.

I know there is a challenge with underground castles being too easy to take. This is due to a fact that AI doesn't recognize the threat when you hero is on the ship, and because of admirals hat you are able to take their empty castles.

In the latest version (i dont know if you played it), I've added some medium strength garrisons so you at least need to have an army to do that.

If I still hear its too easy, I may consider moving the castles deeper underground and switching them with some of mines etc.

Thanks!

Cheers

Bob (Eindhoven) writes:
13-06-2019 00:17

Town portal - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi Koget, first of all super great map you've made!

I'm really struggling to get Town Portal. My hero is already 75-75-75-75 but I still don't have it. so It will take forever to win. Both shrines on the middle island give me water walk. I'm I looking in the wrong place, is it bad luck? Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

Author: Unleashed (Bucharest, Romania), 03-08-2018 01:25 Like
feedback - The Devil Is In The Detail
- The stack of liches from Red side are not set to be savage, unlike other colours.

- The center island is not fair to all colours because you only fight 2 lvl 7s if you get from the above right part. Favours Rampart or Tower the most at this.

- While diplomacy is not set available, it is still available for the heroes that start with it. If you want to disable it you must disable Adela, Cyra, and Ryland. To make it fair it should either be completely banned for all factions or enabled so that all can have it.

- There should be some sign, rumour, or anything that tells players who play the map what is or isn't banned, for example on my first playthrough I contructed mage guilds to lvl 5 hoping for WW/DD etc and this meant I spent my ore and wood on that instead on other stuff. I would not have built more than lvl 2 guild if I knew.

Overall, great map, congratulations. There are still some improvements that can be made but for myself I just made it in the editor.

koget (Copenhagen, Denmark) writes:
03-08-2018 14:07

Thanks for your comments Unleashed. I'm glad you enjoyed the map. :)

As for the feedback:

- Red stack of liches has been fixed many updates ago.. please download the latest version. :-)

- I agree it's not the same for all towns, but it has to be noted that there is no dictated path for any of castles. The shortest way may be guarded by an extra stack, but you can always walk around (especially that stacks are random so you may have 3 stacks of hydras or 2 stacks of archangels..)

- Diplomacy doesnt matter that much, as only stacks in starting are can possibly join you. On rest of the map no creatures can join you anyway. I'm ok if someone wants to play diplomacy for a good start.

- I agree that some message / rumour or sign about banned spells could be helpful, I'll think about it, thanks! (same as I've added a message about boars dwelling location)

Cheers!

Unleashed (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
03-08-2018 15:07

re: - The Devil Is In The Detail

Thank you the reply, I downloaded the map from here, I noticed that for the Hard version Red liches are still agressive and not savage, but indeed for impossible they are savage.

I will re-play the impossible version again I think, because I like it very much and I want to improve my finish time. I will write more feedback if I encounter anything else.

I respectfully disagree on diplomacy being minor, because I find that there are enough joiners in the starting region with exp diplo to make the start much quicker than without it, and access to rogues makes it more reliable and increases usefulness. Also its possible to be lucky to find joiner mummies for the quest. In my first playthrough played on 200% I had 13 sorceress join my army week 1 that helped quite a lot. Also 30 vampire lords from an island week 3 or 4.
Of course it's not gamebreaking but for me diplomacy makes the game 170% instead of 200% :)

I am not complaining, just sharing thoughts! Cheers to you too!

08-08-2018 13:09

feedback - The Devil Is In The Detail

Thanks, I've updated some of the lvl 5 stacks so they never join as there was some inconsistency.

I've also been a bit lazy with updating the "hard" difficulty version, will do that in few days.

Achul writes:
25-07-2019 09:19

These boars man - The Devil Is In The Detail

Dude Im playing the version that comes in HOTA and I cant ever find these boars :P

Achul writes:
25-07-2019 11:01

About boars - The Devil Is In The Detail

the only thing I can do is look in refugee camps but it takes forever and is obviously too random

Author: Rey, 21-07-2018 18:06
Heroes in prison - The Devil Is In The Detail
How exactly I can find prison with hero? because I search it but don't see anywhere. And I wonder how to beat this map as fortress on solo - teal units is not as dangerous as his magic.

Author: White_Lion (Helsinki), 19-07-2018 20:47
Nice map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Nice map =)

Author: koget (Copenhagen, Denmark), 05-07-2018 15:54
Hi guys,

Map updated. Somewhat stronger regular AIs, some extra dynamics for later game, some minor fixes here and there.

Author: impy, 10-06-2018 20:50 Like
Extra Challenge - The Devil Is In The Detail
Let's face it - Pink and Teal are challenging but other colours do not pose a threat in this great map. For those who are looking for extra challenge I tried the following and it did require fast & expert play. In the editor ( I played Blue - Tower) add a hero to each playable colour. Each hero has expert Logistics and Pathfinding, and basic Wisdom,Earth,Water, Offense, Armorer, Archery, no artifacts or armies, a bit of experience so AI makes them the main ones and the following primary skills:
Castle - Orrin - 17,17,10,10 (A,D,S,K)
Rampart - Kyrre - 17,17,10,10
Stronghold - Crag Hack - 24,10,10,10
Fortress - Tazar - 10,24,10,10
Cove - Corkes - 17,10,10,10

Author: Bellum (Saigon), 24-05-2018 22:03
Rampart with Gelu is overpowered - The Devil Is In The Detail
Here are my tips:
1. Week 1: start with Kyrre ( I always start with her or Dessa even with other towns) get Pathfinding, build homestead, citadel is an option, but do not get the Market because u wont have enough wood to upgrade grand elves in Week 2.
2. Week 2, day 1 or 2: visit the wrecked ship with centaurs only (50 centaurs + some mobs followed u are enough), transfer elves to another hero to upgrade it, don't go back (I got 3 heroes on the 2nd day of week 2). Day 4 or 5 take the phoenix town on the top, from there to week 3 day 5 Kyrre MUST GET spell book, air, water and earth (actually air is unnecessary, it's just my habit) from that town. Attack the black tower guarded by one dragon and hill fort to upgrade grand elves. "Slow" is a big must.
3. Week 3 day 7: rescue Rogue, take all his rogues, but do not upgrade grand elves now you have 70 80 GEs. Immediate move Gelu to the area of the second Rampart town.
4. Week 4: focus on Capitol + dragon cliffs, rescue 2 green dragons, clear everything (except ivory tower if the mobs there try to kill ur GEs).
5. Clear everything on your way, including cyclops cave, sacrifice rogues and centaurs if needed. Week 4 day 2 or 3: u must have expert earth magic (sometimes u need to calculate next level exp) + upgrade 40 sharpshooters with Gelu (that's why Gelu should be here at the same time with Kyrre. Again, do not go back). Rescue Phoenix and take the 3rd town.
6. Now move Kyrre and Gelu to the top, clear dwarf cave, restore ur mana, take sharpshooter + enchant camps + first library of enlightenment, take 2 more green dragons on the way to the portal to the 4th town ( I faced ~ 20 30 Angles there, luckily there were not many spell-immune monsters). Meanwhile, try to buy a boat + get the gold sack as soon as possible (after upgrading all sharpshooters). Get to the sea, take the gold sack by standing near water's edge, run to the seer hut. And when you've captured the 4th town is also when you've got the Admiral's hat.
7. Now Kyrre with AH can easily rescue 2 more dragons near the 4th base, rescue more fire birds, attack the guards protecting 2 Azure Dragon quest (I left them there, I didnt have enuf resources), try to locate the hill fort, so u can upgrade to golden dragons and phoenixes and take the phoenix town nearby. Tips: remember to visit all objects that increase your movement rate.
8. After that u can land on the mid-land, clear everything on your way to the pyramid of mummies, locate the tavern and buy 2 heroes to loot things. The upper path is much more easier to access. The hardest thing for me was ~50 haspids I lost 2 dragons killing them, but then the bone dragons are easy, and the rewards will be incredible if u succeed: not just Armageddon blade, but the most important is pink wont have enuf money for their armies. Now, start to train the second hero, give him Armageddon blade and those two Azure Dragons.
From there onward the game will be much more easier for you.
I got the blade on Month 2 week 3 or 4 day 7 with ~4 phoenixes 4 dragons fewer then 20 enchanters and ~ 100 to 200 sharpshooters. Kyrre never went back to the 1st town before getting Town Portal, everyday must have something to achieve, be it capturing towns, getting more troops or resources. By the way, I didnt touch any garrison expect 5 of pink.

Author: Bellum (Saigon), 24-05-2018 13:11
The first time I finished this map was with Castle, it took me around 8 months. I spent almost a month for visiting camps and enlightened libraries (main hero's stats like 99 99 8x 8x) and I didn't use azure dragons or admiral's hat bcuz I thought I could find Fly and DD somewhere :(( Quite easy, u need to rush to Angel + Expert Water magic + Clone and pendant of dispassion (all are a big must).
I tried the map again with Rampart and this time I cheated: restart until getting something value in the wagons near by and I was lucky with boots of speed and the string increasing archery skill, and got gloves that boost movement rate in the black tower near my base (guarded by one dragon).
When I got to the middle land pink had not been there yet. I got ~ 200 sharpshooters, 4 gold dragons, 6 phoenixs. I lost 2 dragons when trying to kill a horde of haspids guarding the entrance but the amagenddon blade was mine, giving it to the Ivor.
I think amagenddom in this map is kind of normal, it cannot compare to the combination of armor of the damned, pendant of encourage and cape of velocity.
Here is my month 5 week 2 day 3. This guy dealed no damage to my troops and I finished him in 2 turns. The whole game was within 133 days.

25-05-2018 10:31

Nicely done - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi Bellum,

A really nice write up. I've seen getting to AB in 232 by Tower, but not with rampart yet! The map, as any map, can be challenging, but in general I didn't want to it to be too difficult.

GG!

Bellum (Saigon) writes:
26-05-2018 17:59

Month 2 week 3 day 2 - The Devil Is In The Detail

Here were my troop at Month 2 week 3 day 2, week 4 will be too late for AB.

Month 2 week 3 day 2 - The Devil Is In The Detail

26-05-2018 19:20

232 - The Devil Is In The Detail

Here is also a video with a quick break

Paster after Youtube.com = dkXn_LZgfx8&t

Bellum (Saigon) writes:
27-05-2018 05:22

really nice one! - The Devil Is In The Detail

That's really fast, but how could he got the resurrection spell on Month 1? I thought it was only available by collecting 35 mummies, I got it in Month 3 :| And I think it should be only available in the mid-land just like town portal, water walk and summon ship, otherwise, the map will be too easy.
And it seems that my version is the old one, I cant divide/stack/transfe r my army by hot key, it really annoys, it makes me really lazy doing switching things. My ver is 1.5 :|
Could you help me with this? Thank you very much!

27-05-2018 16:18

Version - The Devil Is In The Detail

Yes, it seems you have one of the older versions. You can always get the latest one from this page, but I update regularly under the link)

Author: D-Rakk (UK), 22-05-2018 17:05
Awesome Map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Great map!

Really, really enjoyed it but...

Very difficult, so difficult that it is impossible if you get the wrong 'breaks' (at least I thought so, playing as Fortress on Impossible starting bottom right).

For example, once I had one of the necro's coming into my territory right at the beginning of month 3 (i.e. week 9 I think) with 1000+ dread knights and the rest...I had no berserk, implosion etc. at this stage so had to restart. You need the right spells and you need them fast. Plus, you need luck, at times, to avoid the big heroes who all have shackles of war and cannot be faced in the early game.

Admiral's hat is a must, as is town portal (it's a lottery if your hero gets attacked going for this. One way is to send a crap hero and make sure you have scholar...). I did the whole game without resurrection which was a pain in the arse lol.

If you survive that, and you can get the right artifacts (such as the orb of vulnerability) i found it was do-able.

I eventually completed it in about 20 months lol but I guess about the last 8/9 months the game was basically won I just lost concentration.

Towards the end, spell power meant absolutely nothing. Even an 18k implosion or 10k armageddon with the angelic alliance would be irrelevant. It is all about getting the right spells, artifacts and staying alive long enough to build an army (at least if you're slow like me!)

Anyway, great map. Congratz.

23-05-2018 16:46

Good work! - The Devil Is In The Detail

Thanks bro, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I agree that map tends to be a bit random with different attacks from pink / teal, but well, that makes it more enjoyable if someone wants to play more than once! :)

All in all, some people won under 5 months, so as always it comes down to SKILL. :-)

Author: Bellum (HD city), 14-05-2018 12:31
How can i get the admiral's hat? - The Devil Is In The Detail
I forgot where the hat is, could anyone tell me?

Homura writes:
14-05-2018 21:21

Re - The Devil Is In The Detail

Go to the seer on the water who asks for the Endless Purse of Gold. And you can get the EPoG from one of the seers in your starting area who asks for 10000 gold.

Bellum (HD city) writes:
19-05-2018 14:40

How can i get the admiral's hat? - The Devil Is In The Detail

Thanks, I got it he he!!!

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 27-04-2018 14:28
Noice map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Howdy, I managed to finish the map on hard (it was one of those default maps of HotA). Very nice, took me 3 attempts. Killed it with Malekith, the dude's implosion, on 99 Spell Power made about 19000 damage... Funny thing, first two times I didn't even know some spells were unavailable :). I'll give it a shot on impossible, though I tell you, Im afraid already.
Noice map - The Devil Is In The Detail

13-05-2018 20:03

Congrats! - The Devil Is In The Detail

I think beating the map on "hard" is still an achievement, it just gives you a week or two of a head start vs impossible. :-)

Let me know how you impossible game went.

Author: N-Ry (Montreal, canada), 20-04-2018 19:15
That thing is near to impossible - The Devil Is In The Detail
I'm playing on the green player side because I love the Cove faction. I find it so overwhelming when i'm fighting against the Pink or Teal player.

They ALWAYS have the armageddon sword,undead units so I can't blind them, that weird artifact that slow,weakness,missfo rtune on me at the start of the game and worst of it, they start first because they have phoenixes or black dragons. I can't do anything. And worst, they got shackle of war. I basically can't do anything than watch my units die... Any advises ??

13-05-2018 20:02

Impossible - The Devil Is In The Detail

Well man, there are many things you can look into.. There are few recordings on youtube where people beat the map.

Otherwise some general advise.. prioritize well, focus only on the things that will help you. Think about getting a very strong hero(s) asap. Play around strongest computer heroes. Even if they are too strong for now, you can be mobile and outplay them in long run!

Good luck!

Author: koget (Copenhagen, Denmark), 13-04-2018 21:49
Not intentional - The Devil Is In The Detail
Oh, I see, you mean that shipyard is blocked. I didnt mean to do that.. update on the way. Any other bugs you've spotted? (I think I've cleared everything else finally..)

| 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-249 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy