Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Version.4.0:
+ More quests, some new, some changed
+ New enemy heroes
+ Better artifact management ( or worse :)
+ More secret places and items
+ More jokes
- A lot of texts with my bad english :(
= Very nice adventure! :)

Added: 20-12-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Territorial expansion | Middle Earth (Allies) | Middle Earth | Middle Earth (Bilbo)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-96 |

Author: Marius (Bucharest, Romania), 14-01-2019 21:19
stuck - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
I need 13 magic elementals or dark blue keymaster tent or to win the race. How can I get magic elementals? Or how do I get to the dark blue keymaster tent? I tried with legolas equiped with boots of levitation...couldn& #039;t reach it. What is that race? The path to Ar-Phazon is blocked by a rock between red and blue border gate... :( help!
stuck - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Garak (London) writes:
15-01-2019 00:24

Win race - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

First you must win the race to get Ladybird of luck. After that with Ladybird open quest gate and visit Darkblue keymaster (behind troll bridge). After that you go in southeast region and you will find 13 magic elemental to open quest gate

Choi writes:
22-01-2019 17:13

race road - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I think he want to know the road. As he said, race road is blocked by rocks and swan pond. How can I go there and win the race?

CragHack (NL) writes:
24-10-2021 01:51

Race for dark blue tent - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

These is a flaw is the map, instead of racing, I simply killed tan player with Orb of Vulnerability blinding the black dragons constantly. It also allows you to recruit 4000 chaos hydras.

Author: James (Sydney, Australia), 14-01-2019 11:00
Mystic Orb of Mana - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where is this Mystic Orb? I can't get the Tome of Fire Magic without it. I also need a Ring of Magi to unlock the Magic Elementals, but assume I need a Cape of Conjuring (which I also can't find).

I've picked up every artifact using View Air that I can currently reach, and am playing SoD.

julia (Germany) writes:
17-01-2019 15:31

ocean bottle - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

hey i have the same problem. The only thing i cannot reach is the ocean bottle at the bottom where the crystal dragons are, since creatures spawned there...i suppose the cape COULD be there.

vallex (Bulgaria) writes:
17-01-2019 19:37

Mystic Orb of Mana - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

For Mystic Orb look around the star-like island Numenor

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 14-01-2019 00:23
HotA - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
This map is clearly for SoD and if you use HotA map may become unplayable

Author: joopajoo11 (Finland), 13-01-2019 20:19
stuck in bilbo and frodo entering one way monolith - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Checked other comment, tried not to kill gollum by escaping behind green gate but after gollum moves once and then stays doing nothing. ive tried pretty much everything and nothing works.

Also idk if gandalf is supposed to get stuck in the top left, on the university and not being able to move forward.

Is tan supposed to get wiped out in the first few days aswell?

Im playing on hota 1.5.4 and hd mod.

joopajoo11 (Finland) writes:
14-01-2019 00:34

a - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I know but i did check the map with editor and it clearly shows that parts of the map are blocked which arent supposed to. still would be fun to know what is supposed to happen on the part where they go through the one way portal so i could understand what is messed up.

also sod maps should work exactly the same on hota since theres nothing that change about the normal events and walk paths.

17-01-2019 19:12

SoD - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I tested it on SoD. still getting stuck on the same part. Map editor shows how the gandalf part is unpassable from the university to tome of fire part and nothing happens on the gollum part. Gollum will instantly attack or just stand waiting until he can attack and that also gets stuck. screenshot from map editor passability hex screens:

gandalf part:
https://gyazo.com/a8 d3fcf3037c26215112f0 5f414aff73

frodo and bilbo monolith exit part:
https://gyazo.com/6b a80c0f6b461c7f01ec9a 22b3e47ef2

17-01-2019 19:17

a - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

dunno why it put the spaces on the link, remove those to get them to show..

https://gyazo.com/a8 d3fcf3037c26215112f0 5f414aff73

https://gyazo.com/6b a80c0f6b461c7f01ec9a 22b3e47ef2

17-01-2019 19:25

Gandalf - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Use Fly or Dimension Door

17-01-2019 19:34

Gandalf and Bilbo - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Gandalf: Use Spellbinder's Hat while you can :)
Bilbo: You have to open the two doors around Gollum to release him. Then he will have to release the Goblin King, and so on..

Author: баба Меца, 10-01-2019 18:29
бъгчета - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Трябва да нагласиш на кафявия гламар да стартира със замък. Поради някаква незнайна причина Gothmog не иска да си даде артефактит е, остава затворен в нищото и логично играта го изхвърля. От там, по-късно, без неговата смотана броня не можем да си вземем бронята на алианса, без нея пък не може да сглобим алианса... и така... 6 месеца напразна игра :)
Друг "хубав&quo t; бъг е на 7/52/1 където не си запълнил пространст вото, заобикалям е гарда, взимаме прокълната броня ииии мажем наред още в началото.
Има и други дребни неща, но това до тук (преди да минем синия еднопосоче н портал, до там я откарах) трябва обезателно да фикснеш.

10-01-2019 23:24

Бъгове - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Благодаря за съветите, ще фиксирам. За кафявия - не съм очаквал че се бъгне. Смятах, че като остане без град ще е стимулиран да бърза и да си намери. Виждам, че добре си тествал картата, ако откриеш още нещо ще ми бъде от полза

баба Mеца writes:
13-01-2019 12:13

re - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Не до края всичко е 6, няма никакви бъгове. Картата е 6, разбира се :)
Единствено като 2 дребни препоръки: 1. Мисля, че има 8 сфери, защото 7та сфера я взех много преди тази до водовъртеж а при черната палатка, и така преди Minas Morgul бях със зверската армия.
Според мен, седмата свера е най-добре да седи в Black Riders, така че да има смисъл от големият бонус едва преди Sauron 2. Можеш да сложиш нещо пред последният розов замък, така че да не се достъпва, защото с DD се достъпва от дясно. Това ако случайно някой е загубил прътена, да му е тежък урок :)))
Мерси пак за яката карта, ще чакам с нетърпение още нещо от теб :)

boyan kostov (Bulgaria) writes:
10-02-2019 19:07

mr - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

здравейте,
извинете че се вмъквам тук ,но и аз забих вече трета седмица .
как да намеря червена палатка?Пр

Author: Adam (Hungary), 10-01-2019 02:28
Difficulty - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Hi guys,

I would like to know is it more challenging than 3.2? I really enjoy the previous version of this map, but almost all battle are too easy:/
If not, pls dear mapmaker create an ultimate version with increased battle difficulty:)
Or i hope Valery give a chance to this map to make it perfect:)
All in all i really happy with the new updates and i'll try it soon:)

10-01-2019 23:39

Difficulty - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

For some guys, battles are difficult, easy for others...
That's why I wanted the adventure to be a priority for this map

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 09-01-2019 10:39
Boots of levitation - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Radagast can help you to find another Boots of levitation

Author: Giorgio177 (Rustavi), 09-01-2019 09:20
Explorer - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Yes, I've managed to find all the Palantirs with the help of Rumors in tavern, but I don't think there should be a palantir here as well (or idk, maybe you decided to add an extra one for the player). Yeah and about the archery spec. it's quite understandable, by the end you'll have at least 130% archery and it'd be too overpowered
Explorer - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Author: julia (Germany), 08-01-2019 23:06
reach smaug - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Help, i cannot find the pendant of second sight anywhere, so i cannot access smaug area. Is this at the "water tunnel", did you change that? because my legolas cannot land anywhere with boots of levitation - he does have exp logistics.
Game is really fun so far :)

09-01-2019 10:34

Water tunel - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

You can pass trough the "water tunel" with Legolas using Boots of levitation

julia (Germany) writes:
09-01-2019 11:24

water tunnel - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

no that is what i'm saying...legolas needs to start at the stables right?!? I can see that artifact (stoic watchman) but cannot get there...there are mountains everywhere. And there seems to be a landing at the bottom, but i cannot click anywhere around there either....
legolas does have boots of levitation, exp logistics and equestrians gloves.
What did i miss??

Garak (London) writes:
09-01-2019 20:22

- The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

First you have to take hourglass of evil hour with boat. Move Legolas to stable. Equip Legolas with boots of speed at the end of day. Let Legolas have fastes unit during night (move some another hero to have slow unit during night). At start of new day equip Legolas with boot of levitatation, get sharps and enchanters and levitate to place where Hourglass was. If neccesarry level up Legolas visiting Tree of knowledge.

julia (Germany) writes:
09-01-2019 22:18

problem solved - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

thanks a lot! changing boots made the difference!

Author: SoL, 08-01-2019 17:32 Like
Incredible Map - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Oh snap, I don't have boots of levitation. Must have traded them accidentally along with all the trash I found in the sea early in the game. Is the only way to continue playing with the boots or I can ignore that tunnel? Would be a shame to start from the beginning after many in-game months :(

Author: Black_HobbiT (Moscow), 08-01-2019 16:17
Race cannot be started on HotA - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Simply can't get past siren

Giorgio177 (Rustavi) writes:
09-01-2019 09:25

It's for SoD - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Well this map is clearly for SoD and if you use HotA map may become unplayable

GeNeZiS (Energodar/Ukraine) writes:
14-01-2019 16:31

siren/race - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

пробвах да открия сейва с SOD - не стана - мислех да я завърша - има ли някоя версия - дето мога да открия сейва от Hota ? да я доиграя ..
и защо трябвало да се слага сирена/пру

Author: Marius (Bucharest, Romania), 08-01-2019 01:05
Frodo&Bilbo - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
how do I pass 1 halfling from Bilbo to Frodo? Frodo gets 2 halflings and Bilbo none? I did that once, I don't know how, but I had to restart the map, I lost it and now I can't do that aymore

Black_HobbiT (Moscow) writes:
08-01-2019 16:18

get free 17 halflings from two dwellings - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

You need Bilbo to tell the story however

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Vancouver), 07-01-2019 20:54
Anfalas - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Great map but dont know what to do after conquering Anfalas. There are Sirens east of the town but nothing happens. I am using Shadows of Death.

Aleksandar Smudja (Vancouver) writes:
07-01-2019 21:04

Never mind, I figured it out.

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Vancouver), 07-01-2019 20:54
Great map but dont know what to do after conquering Anfalas. There are Sirens east of the town but nothing happens. I am using Shadows of Death.

Author: totila (Romania), 07-01-2019 11:09
Nice map - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Nice map, but i reckon i`ve played it long time ago. I think the map is remade but only the half-end of the map seemed familiar. The beginning with frodo/bilbo/gandalf/ aragorn/legolas didn't seem familiar so i assume it was new made. Anyway, gj to the creator.

Author: nyo7 (Germany), 06-01-2019 14:13
Missing Vial of Mercury - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Hello, fantastic map, but currently i'm stuck. I am missing the vial of mercury to make cornuccopia in order to get the orb of vulnerability. Without it i cant beat smaug, he has 160 azur dragons...
thanks in advance

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 06-01-2019 01:22
Archery... - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Heh, thanks!
At the beginning, when I started version 4, I gave Aragorn an Archery speciality (Orrin), and Arwen - sharpshooters, but the game became very easy. When Aragorn's level rise, shooters become deadly and no army can stop them. And In a few months the player stops collecting armies from the towns. However, it is possible to upload this version of the map.
By the way, did you find the hidden town called Explorer? I wonder if anyone will reach this place...

Author: Julian (Sofia, Bulgaria), 05-01-2019 23:23 Like
After Esgaroth - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Hi everyone. :) I can not continue after taking Esgaroth. What should I do?

06-01-2019 00:48

After Esgaroth - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Find the light blue tent around the town ;)

Julian Velev (Sofia) writes:
06-01-2019 00:58

Благодаря. - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Толкова я търсих и сега, след отговора, я намерих. 😀 Благодаря. 😀

Author: Ramon, 05-01-2019 15:46
Where can I find the Tunic of Cyclops King? - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
I killed Sauron and conquered Rohan I miss only this artifact to complete the Armor of Wonder and Angelic alliance..

Emmanuel (france) writes:
05-01-2019 17:05

walkthrough - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I am really interetsed by a walkthrough which i understood you made.
But your link does not work ;)
Anyone can help me with my questions below?

06-01-2019 01:25

Tunic of Cyclops King - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

The ugly orc Gothmog must have this tunic

Author: Giorgio177 (Rustavi), 05-01-2019 15:37
The best map of all time!!! - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
I've played a lot of maps and your maps have never disappointed me! LoTR 3.2 was Epic, did not think there would be a much better one, also you should "fix" 2 things, 1) Add Saruman's artifacts in Heroes Vault 2) I think Aragorn should have Archery specialty and make Elrond and give him sharpshooter specialty, overall 10/10 without a doubt!!! I'm also uploading the playthrough of this map, here is a link to a playlist(A new part will come out every day) https://www.youtube com/watch?v=WutMFenn DxE&list=PLfYPIqsh5T riZfW-H6pU1Y7w82B4S7 Xsn

Giorgio177 (Georgia) writes:
11-01-2019 14:11

LoTR 5.0 - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Is there any chance that you'll be making LoTR 5.0 map?

kerem (turkey) writes:
18-03-2019 11:56

admiral's hat - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

i need the admiral's heat to cross the quest guard but when i defeat a bunch of water elementals and head for the seer in top left corner, she just gives me the pendant of ocean something something, again! and i cant seem to find the admirals hat anywhere..

any suggestions?

Sam Tyler (Torquay) writes:
26-03-2019 15:47

SAME BOAT!? - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

LOVING THE MAP BUT CAN'T FIND ADMIRALS HAT!? HELP

26-03-2019 15:48

LOVING THE MAP BUT WHERE IS ADMIRAL'S HAT? IV DEFEATED THE BLUE ABOVE THE TAVERN WHERE AARAGON IS FOUND BUT NOW JUST CAN'T GO NO FURTHER WITHOUT GANDFALF OR GIMLEE??

26-03-2019 16:35

We have the wrong version.... in our's we pick up the sea captain hat not the admirals which it's supposed to be...

Author: Alex (Constanta), 05-01-2019 11:49
first i have to say this is the best map of H3 i played in ages, gave me a hard time first play, needed 10 months to get where i did now in 6 hehe but i still have a question , i have Legolas with boots of levitation and max logistic but still cannot walk on the water where the hourglass was

06-01-2019 01:03

Legolas - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

First get the hourglass

Alex (Constanta) writes:
06-01-2019 04:22

did that and still cannot cross...hmm ill upload my save so u can have a look, maybe im missing smth

Alex (Constanta) writes:
06-01-2019 04:25

save game - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

https://we.tl/t-d8Kb ePqXjQ

Alex (Constanta) writes:
06-01-2019 22:57

the thing is im stuck on this point and cannot continue

darkgag24 (Timisoara, Romania) writes:
22-04-2019 20:28

Army - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I had the same problem, but aside Sharpshooters, Archangels, Enchanters and Titans I also had Halbierders and Crusaders, both of which were slowing me down.I left them in the castle and passed without any problem.

Author: Emmanuel (france), 05-01-2019 02:56 Like
here is my saved game! - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
If it can help to help me!!
https://we.tl/t-nejJ 2tBOb0

06-01-2019 01:31

Cape of conjuring - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

You need Cape of conjuring to continue the game. It is part of another artifact

Author: Emmanuel (france), 05-01-2019 02:29 Like
don't know where to go - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Hello, Very nice map but now i really don't know where to go! I am missing artifacts. Cape of conjuring, cards of profecy and many more!! Where is gimli? Can someone help? Thanks in advance for your help

06-01-2019 01:01

Missing Artifacts - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Cape of conjuring is part of another artifact

Author: Justinas (Kaunas), 05-01-2019 02:17
Bilbo and Frodo got stuck - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Can someon tell me what to do? I moved Bilbo and frodo through the one way monolith to the underground, defeated Gollum and now they are stuck. They can not go back, the path i blocked by a lot of orks to the right and a very strong enemy hero behind a green borderguard.

06-01-2019 00:59

Gollum - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Just follow the comments in the game. "Have mercy on the weak..." (Don't kill Gollum)

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 04-01-2019 23:52
Re: Logolas - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Use Boots of Levitation with Logolas and his Logistics speciality to pass whole water tunnel ;) (Level up if necessary)
The blue keymaster who's on holiday is a joke ;)

Author: SoL, 04-01-2019 22:35 Like
Incredible Map - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Currently enjoying this map a lot in SoD as you suggested so everything is working correctly. I am stuck after picking hourglass with Legolas. I have nowhere visible to me to go apart from area on top of the Fornost city. I simulated a month just to see if light blue keymaster will come back from vacation - he did not :D What's the catch here, what do I do man?
PS. I can't pinpoint why, but I like this more than any other large single player maps like empire, wayfarer etc

SoL writes:
09-01-2019 19:15

Radagast - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Really? I don't know who it is. Should I continue elsewhere and come back to the tunnel with Legolas later if that's possible at all? Or start from the beginning better and don't lose the boots :D

SoL writes:
11-01-2019 18:51

Radagast?? - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Ok, in my new run of the map I came to a point where I have to give my boots of levitation away to a quest guard. So I didn't accidentally sold last time. How come people have these boots on Legolas in playthrough when you give them away? Who or what is Radagast? Bro please help, playing your amazing map for the 2nd time and stuck at the same thing!!

SoL writes:
11-01-2019 19:12

Nevermind - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Nevermind my last message, can't edit or delete it. figured out how to get Boots of Levitation. Wish you told me I did not make a mistake so I would not start all over again tbh

Trudelutt writes:
01-02-2019 22:19

Where did you find Radagast? I can't find him anywhere.

Also, great game! :D

Trudelutt writes:
03-02-2019 14:39

Never mind, I figured it out :)

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 04-01-2019 17:35
Secret Town - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
If any of you succeeds in collecting the seven hidden Spheres of Permanence and is able to reach the town named EXPLORER, will receive my respect!

CragHack (NL) writes:
24-10-2021 02:19

Palantirs - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I only managed to find 5 palantirs. But maybe I didn't advance as far as I should, after defeating the Black Riders, my game crashes every time, so I gave up.

Author: Heroeslady, 02-01-2019 16:08
Where to go after Anfalas? The sirenes as portal does not work.

04-01-2019 13:35

Sirenes portal - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Which version of the game are you using? The map was created for SоD and was not tested in other versions

Heroeslady writes:
04-01-2019 18:44

Earth Boss - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete

Author: Ingrid (Stavanger, Norway), 01-01-2019 23:49 Like
Amazing map - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
I had so much fun playing this map and enjoyed the additions in this version! Well done!

04-01-2019 17:25

Secret town - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Perhaps you played the game to the very end? But did you reach a town called Explorer?

Ingrid (Stavanger, Norway) writes:
04-01-2019 23:03

Secret town - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I played it to the very end, but i didn't reach the secret town! But i will definitely look for it if i replay the map :)

I really enjoyed the map and liked the addition of the extra characters that weren't present in LOTR3, although Eowyn wasn't available untill the very end for me. I think it would have been better if she'd be available sooner, given that she's a starter character.

05-01-2019 00:13

Eowyn - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

The idea with Eowyn is to die on the 2nd or 3rd day, killed by Sky Nazgul, who can fly and has a huge army that is striking at this early stage of the game. I don't know why it didn't happen to you in your game

mobius writes:
14-10-2019 05:43

secret town - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

What about town named styx

Author: ZZZ, 01-01-2019 22:06
Aragorn? - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where is he? Doesn't seem to be around Bree, and couldn't find a prison with editor also?

Garak (London) writes:
02-01-2019 07:32

- The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Look in tavern

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-96 |

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story walkthrough

!!! Tha Map is "The Shadow of Death" and has not been tested with WoG, Era etc.
My recommendation is to play in the classic version of Heroes 3 The Shadow of Death.

Install:

Copy all files from the "Data" folder to [gamefolder]/Data.

If you use HoMM3 HD copy all _HD3_Data/Common files to [gamefolder]/_HD3_Data/Common.

HD mod can be downloaded here: https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/eng/download

Note: If these data files already exist, back them up before copying

Uninstall: Just delete them.

Enjoy!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy