Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 07:36

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте.
Радует, что карту вы ещё не открывали, поэтому смею надееться, что по крайней мере некоторые из моих ниже перечисленных советов вам окажутся полезными.

1) Крестьяне… "недорогое" пушечное мясо, не говоря уже, что как минимум один раз за битву, они смогут нанести неплохой
more...

Author: 3axep (rf), 11-05-2024 23:56

Не работает - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Не работает после обновления. Игра файл карты просто не видит more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Version.4.0:
+ More quests, some new, some changed
+ New enemy heroes
+ Better artifact management ( or worse :)
+ More secret places and items
+ More jokes
- A lot of texts with my bad english :(
= Very nice adventure! :)

Added: 20-12-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Joc fara reguli (Romania) | First Continents | The kingdom of lord Preutincz | Quests and battles

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-96 |

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 31-12-2018 16:17
Dont know where to go/ or what to do... - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Can someone opem my save and tell me what to do?
So much days i left and cant get where i need to go or from where to get some artifacs for the quests.
I finish old Lord of the rings maps easy but this one seem to beat me with all this quests and items missing
Here is my Save dawnload link--> https://dox.abv.bg/d ownload?id=b9dce441e 5

vallex (Bulgaria) writes:
01-01-2019 04:16

Helm to Heavenly Enlightenment - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

you missed to take Helm to Heavenly Enlightenment from the Dwarven Workshop under Gray Havens. You have everything you need: Helm of Chaos, Helm of the Alabaster Unicorn and Crown of the Supreme Magi

Author: Ramon, 30-12-2018 14:04
Cannot defeat Smaug - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where can I find the pieces for the Orb Of Volnrubality. I looked everywhere on the map.

Garak (London) writes:
30-12-2018 23:14

Same problem I have. One of sears in underground will produce Orb of vulnerability. You must have vial of dragon blood, Orb of inhibition, purse of gold and Cornucopia. I collect all thing but I cannot find everflowing crystal cloak to make Cornucopia.
Kill Smaug with hero Arwen. She has armory speciality but before battle visit magic spring to double mana. Ressurection and blind spell must be aquired (Legolas mission). Try to conquer city and wait him to attack. In city you will have more spellpower because presence of guardian. Hit catapult first. Kill flying dragons, but leave crystal dragon live to get time to ressurect all units. Take at least one magy to get cheaper magic

Ramon writes:
31-12-2018 10:16

I found the crystal cloak hidden in one of the dragon utopias, gouardad by 4000 Rust Dragons...I searched all 3 Utopias but couldnt find the Everopouring Vial of Mercury, for me it's the only missing part for the Cornucopia. Did you find it? Where is it?

Garak writes:
31-12-2018 13:08

- The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I found it in northeast snow region. It is located in snow (use View Air magic). I thing only hero Gimili can open quest guard to access that region.

Ramon writes:
01-01-2019 10:03

But in order to free Gimli I have to defeat Smaug...He is undefeatable without the orb..

Garak (London) writes:
02-01-2019 07:30

I defeated him with hero Arwen (spec.Armor; lvl 34; ADPK 38-37-88-77) 100 AA, 2.5k Sharps, 1.2k Enchanters. Equiped with Titan thunder, Pendant of courage, Cape of velocity, Bow of sharpshooter. Month 3, week 3.

Author: Garak (London), 29-12-2018 10:43
Everflowing Cristal cloak - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where do I find Everflowing Crystal cloak for making Cornucopia.

Ramon writes:
31-12-2018 11:18

Crystal cloak - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Hidden in one of the Dragon Utopias...4000 rust dragons shouldn't be tough as Smaug hahaha
Now where is that Vial of Mercury?

Garak (London) writes:
02-01-2019 07:38

First I started map with HotA 1.5.4 version.
Playing with HotA cant get Everflowing cloak of crystal. There are some differences about Magic spring (cant sail through them with boat). Inside Bree tavern you can regruit some pirate heroes (especialy Miriam for scouting).
After that I started map in SoD and it is playable with all trick that mapmaker predicted.

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
21-11-2020 23:30

Solve it with Save Editor - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Played with WOG. On purple turn game stoped. It was turn of purple guy with dogs in right down corner. Reloaded in some dayes before, in SaveEditor added teleportating doors and some creatures to beat him, jumped to this guy and dismiss him. After that return in editor to narmal positions ad game wasgoing on.

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
22-11-2020 00:32

Mind spells - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Some creatures dont get blind or berserk. For example archdevils are blinded and berserked but devils and pit lord are not (Sauron fight and was with begemots) And I couldnt win water race, built lighthouse, boots, gloves, first day stables.. (The same, editor, teleport doors and plus one turn ahead). These things were inconvenience playing with WOG.
Why mind spells do not affect all creatures? For auther - thank you for the map.

Author: Markus, 23-12-2018 21:15
Nice game but purple player is blocking the game - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Hi, the map is very nice but unfortunatelly someting bad is happening with the purple player and remaings blocked somewhere .. I already started the map 3 times: first time was stopped in month 6, the second time in month 3, now the last time in month 10. When the purple's turn cis comming the game is not answear anymore .. :( what a pity .. :( :(

Garak (London) writes:
13-01-2019 10:32

Ar Pharason visit sirens - game blocked - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

In my game in MWD - 642, After I win the boat race for ladybird of luck, Ar Pharason reach sirens west of city Dol Amroth and game stopped. CPU usage is 100% and nothing happens.
When I go with one of my heroes in dark blue tend and kill Ar Pahrason (3x 7777 wyvern monarchs) game normally continues.
I try several savegame and everytime when ArPharason reach sirens game crushes.

Author: Markus, 23-12-2018 13:10
Nice map - Thanks - I need a hint :) - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where do I find "Card of Profecy" for "Heather the Seer" ? Do I missed something ? I already destroied the trolls and Melkor but didn't found it yes .. I will find it later or is somewhere hidden ?

Garak (London) writes:
29-12-2018 10:41

Card of prophecy - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

In pandora box south of boars glens

Author: error, 20-12-2018 19:38
errors - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
to much errors on sea chest

vallex (Bulgaria) writes:
20-12-2018 23:34

Re: errors - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Which errors? Something more specific? I have tested the map several times over the past year and your opinion is important to me

Soned (Киров) writes:
21-12-2018 05:28

The Lord of the Rings - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

У меня так.Сделал всё по инструкции

The Lord of the Rings - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-96 |

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story walkthrough

!!! Tha Map is "The Shadow of Death" and has not been tested with WoG, Era etc.
My recommendation is to play in the classic version of Heroes 3 The Shadow of Death.

Install:

Copy all files from the "Data" folder to [gamefolder]/Data.

If you use HoMM3 HD copy all _HD3_Data/Common files to [gamefolder]/_HD3_Data/Common.

HD mod can be downloaded here: https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/eng/download

Note: If these data files already exist, back them up before copying

Uninstall: Just delete them.

Enjoy!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy