Author: Mattias (Sweden), 13-05-2024 21:04

reset spells - The Scar Brothers - Heroes 3 map

hi,

i did not get the TP or fly/DD. Do i have to restart the map?
more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 13-05-2024 20:08

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:43

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв. Предлагаю посмотреть остальные мои карты по известным эпическим произведениям. more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 11:42

nice map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

It is cool but english translation would be nicer :D and ... how to kill this hero who comes in 3 or 4th week with enormous army? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 13-05-2024 10:31

Feedback - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello,

In my personal opinion, please treat it as such, there are only small few things, which I found decreasing pleasure a little bit:
1. Too much artifacts - I spent dozens of minutes on exchanging them between heroes, to empty slots.
2. All areas fulled with gold, where each step you need t
more...

Author: Mixa , 13-05-2024 09:32

Black Tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

The Black tent is meant for necropolis player, and is located on their territory.

You do not need it to win.
more...

Author: Tammes Poulsen (Denmark), 13-05-2024 08:48

Great map - Jocul... cu Focul! - Heroes 3 map

I started as pink color on impossible lvl. I just finished wipe out all enemies instead of collecting 1000 Diamond Golems more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Questing - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Questing - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Questing - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Questing

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You can't get attacked. YOu scale your army with quests and then you can open areas to bosses

Added: 12-03-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Zaginiona kraina | Labirynt | Dolina smierci | Krew i honor

Author: wasilix, 26-03-2021 22:37
The map is indeed easy - Questing
Beginning is somewhat decent in terms of difficulty (not too easy, although starting with a fairie dragon is quite a boost). But then it spirals out of control and things become easier and easier. Stats are plentiful.

The map seemed too easy for me, but I guess it can be enjoyable. I personally would recommend decreasing or removing creature rewards, especially in the endgame, because those just blow the AI out of the game. I'm on 541, the map is nearly cleared. Earlier I left the tan barely alive to have a chance to kill Tamika, apart from tan only orange is left. My army is 9k AA and 17k azure dragons.

The map design is built seemingly having a TP-less walkthrough mostly (some one-way teleports to home area), but it's all for nothing, because TP is available through a couple of heroes available fairly early on. Maybe remove TP from them to make any use for these portals. Although to be honest the map is full of creature rewards, and reinforcing from castles isn't a thing quite soon into the game, so logistically speaking it shouldn't be too much of a problem to deal with.

Some issues come to mind:

1. Borderguards are overwhelmingly misplaced. A lot of them are. Most of them are in early game, but also in lategame.

2. No heroes are disabled for hire. Tan attacked my AA borderguard in the early game, which gave me an option to hire Eovacius early on. I didn't take it, but obviously having a 99-99-99-99 hero with all spells as well as some great artifacts is handy to say the least. Also, first thing I did was hiring Tazar from tavern who then steamrolled the map.

3. The map seems to be completely unbalanced. Which is fine, I don't mind that at all, but still having quests giving huge amounts of strong units seems crazy. Most of the fights in the endgame are just a formality.

4. Artifacts aren't disabled. For example, I've got fire orb from the sea temple in the opening area and got 100ish AAs for the quest right away. I guess you should disable quest-related artifacts in map's properties to prevent that from happening.

Moritz (Deutschland) writes:
27-03-2021 12:36

thx - Questing

Thank you for the feedback.
You played the old version but i guess still some of the buggs (missplaced gates) are still in iam sry for that.
I dont know how to disable heroes (was my first map), how can i do it?
Point 4 is actualy on purpose

maygwan writes:
29-03-2021 22:15

heroes - Questing

in map editor go tools map specifications pick heroes and choose which players can hire them or disable them fully.

Author: myth (belgium), 22-03-2021 16:08
i really enjoyed it. thank you! - Questing
i really enjoyed this map. thanks for your work. i will not grade it now because it has some errors that can make the game very, very easy, so I'll wait for some fixes to give a 10

24-03-2021 10:39

Thx for the feedback - Questing

Can u send me the bugs/short cuts to tryndamerevslux@yahoo.de so i can fix them?

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Israel), 21-03-2021 15:48
Question - Questing
The gate that requires 99 skills seems just passable and it is easy to get to the hut that give 10k angels, is it normal?

Author: Kir (Russia), 19-03-2021 18:04 Like
map - Questing
Some minor flaws remained in the new version. But the map is passable. It is an unusual and exciting. The author has a creative imagination. I give 9 points.

Author: Rast, 15-03-2021 01:06
Free passage - Questing
Here, found a bug. There is no use of the border if there's free passage. Idk, maybe you meant it like this?
Free passage - Questing

Author: Rast, 14-03-2021 21:20
Free passage - Questing
Here, found a bug. There is no use of the border if there's free passage. Idk, maybe you meant it like this?
Free passage - Questing

14-03-2021 21:45

TY - Questing

nope thats a bug.
I will fix it

Author: Rast, 14-03-2021 21:18
6 month quest attack - Questing
Hey, found this way to confuse Tan player from the 6 month quest, he couldn't enter and attack me, later he got home thru town portal, tho there is possibility he can get to you trough the blue monolith portal. As a big noob i am this helpled me to travel around more safley not worrying about tan attacking me. My level players would find this solution really handy.
6 month quest attack - Questing

14-03-2021 21:46

Actualy wp - Questing

You think the tan heroe is to strong?`
Hope you enjoy the map its my first one and after 10 self tries i got bored and didnt test anymore (thats why so many bugs)

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 14-03-2021 19:06
Map is up to date now! - Questing
New version of the map is online, tan cant reach you anymore

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 14-03-2021 17:32
Map is up to date now! - Questing
New version of the map is online, tan cant reach you anymore

Author: Иван (Витебск (РБ)), 14-03-2021 13:06 Like
10 - Questing
Карта очень интересная.
Но не смог пройти с первого раза.
Прокачка героя до 99-99-99-99 не составила труда, но просел по армии.
На 6-1-5 (Тамика пала) статы максимум, но армия небоеспособная (блок слепы и берсерк).
Скорее всего нужно было в середине качать некроманта, но не смог найти сапоги для плаща короля нечисти :(
В итоге на 6-1-5 просто бегаю по карте и скупаю армию, продвижение остановилось.
Но автору 10, молодец.
10 - Questing

Maski (Russia, Moscow) writes:
14-03-2021 17:43

Questing - Questing

О, привет братьям славянам! Как проходить карту?? Ко мне через портал прилетает мощный враг и все, я не успеваю ничего накопить.

14-03-2021 19:08

^^ - Questing

Попробуй еще раз скачать карту, обновил коричневый уже не до портала дотянуться

Веселись, мой русский друг

Иван (Витебск (РБ)) writes:
15-03-2021 19:08

прошёл) - Questing

1) Всех прошу извинить за много одинаковых сообщений - не закрыл страницу в браузере и при каждом открытии почему-то отправляла старое сообщение :)
2) Спасибо, но прошёл и на старой версии. Нашёл "полет", далее отобрал у коричневого игрока сапоги (некроманта). В итоге вот такая армия.

прошёл) - Questing

15-03-2021 19:12

армия - Questing

Ближе. Кстати без некроманта не знаю прошёл бы)

армия - Questing

15-03-2021 19:21

как прошёл - Questing

Моё прохождение:
1) в тюрьме открываешь героя "Адель".
Ниже левой верфи, по воде.
2) выполняешь квесты и получаешь много архангелов.
3) победа героя "Тамика", я сам открыл проход на 6 месяце.
4) нашёл "полёт" возле первого замка "Оплот". Вернее, рядом книга воздуха.
5) прокачал некроманта, а далее Личей накопить дело техники.
Удачи.

Author: Иван (Витебск (РБ)), 14-03-2021 00:38 Like
10 - Questing
Карта очень интересная.
На 6-1-5 (Тамика пала) статы максимум, но армия небоеспособная (блок слепы и берсерк).
Скорее всего нужно было в середине качать некроманта, но не смог найти сапоги для плаща короля нечисти :(
В итоге на 6-1-5 просто бегаю по карте и скупаю армию, продвижение остановилось.
Но автору 10, молодец.
10 - Questing

Author: Иван (Витебск (РБ)), 13-03-2021 23:06 Like
10 - Questing
Карта очень интересная.
Но автору 10, молодец.
10 - Questing

13-03-2021 23:30

thank you - Questing

Thank you sir!

Author: Kir (Russia), 13-03-2021 21:36 Like
map - Questing
sent it

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 13-03-2021 21:28
thx for the info - Questing
can you send me your game saves to cptmo123@yahoo.de or tryndamerevslux@yahoo.de if possible?
I wanna analyse that

Author: Kir (Russia), 13-03-2021 21:23 Like
map - Questing
it appeared from a portal near the city

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 13-03-2021 21:13
need more infos - Questing
Did he come throw the portal?
Or from see?

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 13-03-2021 20:59
i disabled fly and nerved tan a bit - Questing
Can u download the new file from my comment?
if not i will contact the website admin for a reload.

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 13-03-2021 20:47
Its my first map so iam sry - Questing
I dont understand it, did u open the pass? maybe he got fly from one of the pyramides :/
i try to fix it

Author: Kir (Russia), 13-03-2021 19:14 Like
map - Questing
army
map - Questing

Author: Kir (Russia), 13-03-2021 19:12 Like
map - Questing
Month 4 week 4 day 1. The hero came with the parameters 94.95.86.80. A huge army. It is impossible to win.
map - Questing

13-03-2021 21:42

Well - Questing

It seems like tan just killed youre 25k archnagle gate and opened a tan quest gate and then killed orange. Thats not supposed to happen!
I will replace the arcnangle gate with an tnent gate and nerv tan hard

13-03-2021 22:04

thx - Questing

i nerved a lot, the bots are so ovestacked. guess i need to learn balancing a bit more

thx - Questing

13-03-2021 22:08

rework coming - Questing

reworked map should be only in some days

Kir (Russia) writes:
13-03-2021 22:11

map - Questing

Yes. The archangel gate has fallen. The enemy was very powerful. OK. One more small remark. The map doesn't have a name or description. The file is named, but it is not registered in the editor. P.S. The map is potentially interesting.

map - Questing

13-03-2021 22:22

Ty :)! - Questing

Thank you, latest version should be up in some hours/days

i hope its more balanced

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy