Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Finding Leena II - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Finding Leena II - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Finding Leena II - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Finding Leena II

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Moandor and his friends Liches present a free sequel to the fun map "Where the hell is Leena?"
Go on another adventure, find 74 hidden places and paths, defeat enemies, solve quests and most importantly find Leena !
2 versions of the map (Normal) and (Hard). In the normal version, the strength of the opponents is less by about 20-50% and the CoUK remains with the player until the end. Everything else is identical.

Added: 01-10-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Land without kings | Metamorphosis | Thousand Islands (MODIFIED) | Battle Royale

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-107 |

Author: Hagen (United States), 26-08-2023 17:03
Secret Path #14 - Not working (Normal) - Finding Leena II
Waterwalk is not working on Secret path #14 to get to the cape of conjuring. Please help?
Secret Path #14 - Not working (Normal) - Finding Leena II

sphinxx writes:
26-08-2023 18:19

:) - Finding Leena II

you have to open the last piece of the territory from the place where you found collar of conjuring

Author: MadMaxNsK (Россия), 02-08-2023 14:46
Secret place 58 - Finding Leena II
How I can get there?
Secret place 58 - Finding Leena II

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
02-08-2023 19:17

... - Finding Leena II

Follow the arrows through the Seers Hut, then the water walk, then summon the ship.

... - Finding Leena II

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 19-05-2023 16:35
thanks - Finding Leena II
thanks, but i need Helm of Heavenly Enlightenment

sphinxx writes:
19-05-2023 21:57

https://youtu.be/Knm2Nmg9xgA?t=10169

Vladimir (Russia) writes:
20-05-2023 10:04

I'm sorry - Finding Leena II

I'm sorry, but I don't think that's it.

sphinxx writes:
20-05-2023 12:49

of course it is

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 18-05-2023 23:09
missed the helmet - Finding Leena II
missed the helmet, tell me where is it?

sphinxx writes:
19-05-2023 11:57

https://youtu.be/Knm2Nmg9xgA?t=4387

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 15-05-2023 09:16
Tell me - Finding Leena II
Tell me, where is the sphere of silt?

sphinxx writes:
15-05-2023 12:06

https://youtu.be/Knm2Nmg9xgA?t=8275

15-05-2023 15:43

yeah - Finding Leena II

yeah i missed it... :(

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 08-05-2023 11:50
help! - Finding Leena II
How to defeat obsidian gargoyles with a lich and a harpy? Tell me what tactics to choose? I've been stuck here for a long time, I can't get through.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
08-05-2023 14:02

YouTube - Finding Leena II

Hi, watch the YouTube video there are more transitions of this map it will help you for sure. Enter "Heroes 3 Finding Leena II" in YT.
Cheers.

08-05-2023 15:12

thanks - Finding Leena II

thanks, I will take a look. Started Portishead, great map as always!

08-05-2023 23:51

yes - Finding Leena II

yes, it's simple, I didn't have "slowness"

Author: Ace (North Macedonia KRATOVO), 15-04-2023 20:12
Finished - Finding Leena II
Great map for frustrations I guess.I admit that used a map editor to find hidden ways by myself.However missed slow spell at start and agghhhh reload from start. Some videos helped othervise one will lost so much time to lose interest. Twist and turns love it.
Great great game.

Author: MadMaxNsK (Россия), 31-03-2023 11:03
Mantle Of Diplomacy - Finding Leena II
And how am I supposed to create a mantle of diplomacy out of this
Mantle Of Diplomacy - Finding Leena II

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
31-03-2023 11:08

DIG - Finding Leena II

Try to dig everything, it should be enough.

DIG - Finding Leena II

Author: Biro Istvan Mihaly (Magyarország), 28-03-2023 23:24
cannot get pit lord - Finding Leena II
Hi, the seer hut with the centraur axe gives only the power litch. I saw in the walkthrough on youtube that a pit lord is also given. What should I do?
Thanks

wasilix writes:
29-03-2023 10:09

- - Finding Leena II

If I recall correctly there are 2 axes, both should be handed in to the same seer's hut, and for one of them you will rewarded with a pit lord

Scsa (Hungary) writes:
29-03-2023 10:32

Mr. - Finding Leena II

Ah, thanks :)

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 14-01-2023 00:30
question - Finding Leena II
lich and harpy vs 15 gargoyles, is it real?

sphinxx writes:
14-01-2023 12:30

as real as it gets

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 29-12-2022 01:01
Charm of mana - Finding Leena II
Where is charm of mana?
thanks

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
29-12-2022 16:00

Charm of mana - Finding Leena II

Charm of mana can be found on one of the shipwrecks in front of the Haspids.

Author: hizhiz, 14-12-2022 18:08
Dragon Scale Amor - Finding Leena II
I cant use water walk to reach here
Dragon Scale Amor - Finding Leena II

hizhiz writes:
14-12-2022 18:08

Help - Finding Leena II

Help

Help - Finding Leena II

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
14-12-2022 21:41

Hmm ? - Finding Leena II

So where could the problem be? You have one Fenix that's right, you're standing at the right starting point that's also right, you definitely have boots and gloves on, you definitely visited the stables and the tent before that, then you only go to the only access to the artifact which is the place in front of the lake where it is the carnivorous flower?

hizhiz writes:
15-12-2022 05:04

- Finding Leena II

That's right, I did all of the above, I even watched 3 walkthough videos, all of them can do it but not me I can't land anywhere, is there any chance it's due to the version because i think the one they play is a bit different from mine

hizhiz writes:
15-12-2022 05:16

- Finding Leena II

Oh Sorry, i dont have gloves on, it was solved, thanks you for reply

Author: wasilix, 01-12-2022 10:49 Like
- - Finding Leena II
It is definitely possible to beat without a playthough. You can see my 1st attempt playthrough with all the pixelhunting and looking for paths ahead. It's multiple times longer than the one by sphinxx (in large part because of searching for everything on the spot), but I guess it's a fair representation of how 1st playthrough might look like. Also speaking of expert play, check out Cat's playthrough below, and you'll be blown away. I'm sure sphinxx would endorse this message as well :)

Sometimes we don't have perspective of our own knowledge because we lack proper examples of good and/or bad. Well, Cat puts up a show there demonstrating just how much better one can be than me or sphinxx, who is a great player in his own right obviously.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 30-11-2022 23:14 Like
wow! but only for expert gamers - Finding Leena II
This is such an awesome map. But impossible to beat without the walkthrough on YouTube. The over 70 secret paths are so hard to find. In my opinion, you should only be able to summon a boat when there is WATER...and not earth, hills, mountains ^^ For this map you need so much knowledge about this game, or you are f**ked ^^ Thanks Rokko for your GREAT walkthrough, I could never have done it without it, and thanks for the map!
Walkthrough is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knm2Nmg9 xgA

wasilix writes:
01-12-2022 10:51

- - Finding Leena II

Also, it's goes without saying, that both Cat and sphinxx beat this map without having a walkthrough. Their recorded playthroughs though obviously were done having a complete knowledge of the map, but it doesn't mean that they didn't have to find all those paths in the first place.

sphinxx writes:
01-12-2022 14:42

No matter how good you think you are there is always an asian who is better than you :D
But jokes aside I of course also recommend for everyone to watch cats walkthrough to see what is still possible in our beloved game ;)
btw we will soon reach 200 comments.. Nebel holds with his maps the heroes 3 community alive ;)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
01-12-2022 20:42

200 - Finding Leena II

Hi Ferdinand, so I dare to humble the two hundred :) ... I'm glad to hear from you and thank you for the like. I take note of all comments, you must have noticed that I gave Moandor fire magic as you wanted in the first part :) Yes, where there is a ship, there will only be water, but consider that water is also a lake and a river :). Well, as I wrote, what kind of Finding would it be without proper Finding :) Thanks for playing the map Cheers!

Cat writes:
03-12-2022 15:05

Reply - Finding Leena II

It is her. ;)

wasilix writes:
03-12-2022 17:23

Thanks - Finding Leena II

Cat, I was wondering about that. Not sure who referred to you as "he" I didn't find refererence in this specific thread (I found my reference to sphinxx, which I guess might have been taken as a reference to you). The name of your youtube channel made me consider though that you really might be a girl. Regardless of that, my hat is off to you :) I'm hoping to see some more outstanding play from you in the future :)

Author: sphinxx, 21-11-2022 18:01
wow - Finding Leena II
wow. the only thing i can add is that you can use costumes to switch between artifacts with buttons but other than that just wow. amazing technique. now we are all waiting for the tazar fight ;)

Author: wasilix, 21-11-2022 17:40 Like
- - Finding Leena II
Thanks, your playthrough is a treat to watch, Cat. Much appreciated :)

Author: Cat, 21-11-2022 11:52 Like
reply - Finding Leena II
I have uploaded the first 7 months playthrough on my YouTube, last 3 months will take a bit longer. Between 1 week and 1 month I suppose. I'm getting a bit busy as Christmas is near.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 19-11-2022 23:57 Like
Finding Leena II - Finding Leena II
Hi, you've done a great job (as usual). It was a wonderful idea to change strategy in every new zone of the map. Thanks a lot.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-11-2022 19:56

I'm glad you liked the map. Thx for playing. Cheers !!!

Author: Cat, 19-11-2022 06:29 Like
reply - Finding Leena II
Record it from my savefiles should not take too long.

I probably record it in my winter break.

Author: sphinxx, 19-11-2022 06:23
You Chinese guys are crazy af :D
I only watched a little bit but obviously you know what you are doing ;)
I take my words back.
Me and I think many others would like to see a walkthrough of Finding Leena 2 from you..

Author: Cat, 19-11-2022 06:14 Like
Youtube - Finding Leena II
https://www.youtube.com/@charlotteashley 38

No space between y and 38. I don't know why the website automatically add a space there.

Author: Cat, 19-11-2022 06:01 Like
youtube - Finding Leena II
https://www.youtube.com/@charlotteashley 38

I only have shadow of the forest playthrough in my youtube channel. But it is a SOD map.

Author: sphinxx, 19-11-2022 05:28
You could have cheated, you could have used bugs, you could have done slight changes to the map. All these we won't see in a save file. In the screenshot i can see that you didn't visit all the areas with additional phoenixes, enchanters, flies morale/luck stuff and so on. Even without that I come to like 13 months. Maybe 12 with an unbelievable perfection. But not 10. The only evidence imho is a video and even a video can be manipulated but ok I don't think there is something better than that. What speaks for you is that an inexperienced player surely won't know that ai doent use antimagic if you haven't any damage spells in your spellbook but still.. I will only believe it when I see it. Maybe you have an Youtube acc where we can watch some heroes 3 content from you?

Author: Cat, 19-11-2022 04:01 Like
reply - Finding Leena II
My Moandor does not have any damage spells in the spell book(except firewall).

I have the Tazer savefile if you are interested in about it.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-11-2022 19:58

Tazar - Finding Leena II

Yes, please send the saved position before Tazar. I have to check it out, it's very interesting. thx my e-mail is 74mmm@seznam.cz

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 18-11-2022 22:35 Like
Tazar - Finding Leena II
Can you please explain it further Tazar, you mean you did not USE any damage spell? (Do you write Learn?)
If I understand correctly he didn't use Anti-Magic at all?

wasilix writes:
20-11-2022 11:25

- - Finding Leena II

I think what Cat means is that AI only casts antimagic if your hero has anything to hurt him with, thus not having any damaging spells in the book makes him not cast antimagic.

I'm not 100% sure it works this way, but it surely could be working like this.

sphinxx writes:
20-11-2022 12:05

I knew it worked in sod like this.. I thought in hota they "fixed" it :D

Author: Cat, 18-11-2022 17:25 Like
reply - Finding Leena II
It is possible if you don't learn any damage spells.

No, I did not kill the azure dragons when I first visit. I came back kill them with force field later.

I did not play DUNE. I have only played like 3-4 maps here..

Author: Cat, 18-11-2022 17:21 Like
reply - Finding Leena II
Sorry I did not record my playthrough, but I have my savefiles. If you really doubt it I can send these to you.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 18-11-2022 15:58 Like
Cat - Finding Leena II
Wow incredible for you to work extra hard :)
I think it's fine according to the exposed minimap. I wonder how you managed to beat Tazar without Serpent Fly always has Anti-Magic, I thought it was impossible? And did you hit the 16K Azure dragon on your first visit? I see that you played without improving Liches, it obviously gives a larger amount, that's why the brutal stack :)
Thx for playing and one more question have you played DUNE? If so, in what time did you finish it?

Author: sphinxx, 18-11-2022 14:00
:D - Finding Leena II
Wow a screenshot! I can make you a sreenshot where I finish the map in 1 day..
Video or it didn't happen.

Author: Cat, 18-11-2022 12:00 Like
Last day - Finding Leena II
here is the screenshot.
Last day - Finding Leena II

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-107 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy