Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - map rating = 16 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Beowulf: Pride is the Curse

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Just wait, though wide he may roam, always a hero comes home;
He goes where no one has gone, but always a hero comes home;
He knows of places unknown, always a hero comes home;
He goes and comes back alone, but always a hero comes home;

Added: 27-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Ремайк Герои Меча и Магии II: Семь Озёр | Dark threat | Mythical Places | Forgotten Kingdoms

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-101 |

Author: Shuma (Odessa, Ukraine), 19-03-2009 13:27
to Edwin_Yang
Wonderful map!!! I've finished all quests and won the final battle.But,i think,it is impossible without DM(or if you have enough patience to collect money to buy thousands of creatures).
My problem: I can't see some visual effects like witch child and woman in the willage... maybe something else..
I tried to change graphics options...but it didn't help.My version is 3.1

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 16-03-2009 03:49
@charlie
have you reinstalled your system after you installed the game?if you did, please reinstall your game with the DVD, that will do .

Author: charlie (serbia), 15-03-2009 19:27
help?
i can not instal patch 3.1 i got message that tribes of the east is not instaled i know that is not conected with your map
do you maybe know why that message is keep comming

Author: charlie (serbia), 13-03-2009 23:28
@Edwin
thank's i found the intruder :O)
now it is ok
btw great work

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 13-03-2009 04:48
@charlie
Hi,from your description I think you have the map Genesis at your map folder at the same time ,this map has some mods that will change the entir game ,so I think it is best to remove the other maps in the folder when you play.:)

Author: charlie (serbia), 12-03-2009 21:12
?
i do not start with wigaf i have water cyclop?

Author: Bill (Calif,USA), 04-03-2009 02:24
Outstanding Map
Well balanced map, was able to complete all quests at Heroic level. Last battle was tricky but I survived. One of the best map I have lpayed

Author: Renaldas (London), 02-03-2009 17:26
To all
Wow, thats nice, got vampirism in pyramid, cumulated over 500 Angels :) and killed those dragons like flies without losses :) And finished map in 123 days :)
Thank you creator for wonderful map. Waiting another one :)

Author: Renaldas (London), 28-02-2009 10:20
@Laurelynd
Thanks for the detail explanation, I killed those dragons before the wizard asked me to bring back the DM tome and it did not appear on the map (in my first try). Never mind I am playing again, hope will get vampirism in pyramid, because even with DM tome vampirism was not in Spell book (Just after taking it from the dragons). Anyway I gave up it to Wizard and will try Angels + Vampirism startegy, but will keep training vindicators in the Heriot in case I fail with Angels. How much vindicators did you have before you went for final battle?

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 28-02-2009 00:26 Like
@Renaldas
You should get the Vampirism & PM spells upon completion of the Witch quest, to find the missing child. Alternatively, yes, you could use the Tome of DM, although if you finish the quest you're much better off to surrender it to the Wizard, this way you get access to the Pyramid. Regardless of the time you kill the Black Dragons, the Tome only appears behind the Dwarven Treasury after the Wizard assignes you with the task to look for it. Check carefully again - you should see it. Mentoring is too much of a hassle, moreover you can simply re-develop Beowulf w/ Expert DM and teach him the spell either through your castle or the Magic Academy (???),if it shows up in either of those, of course).

If you're planning on re-starting the map, I have another possibly usefull suggestion for you - after you capture Frisian, do not return to your home castle to wait for the 7 days to pass. Roam away from the castle, this way you won't be stuck inside when the Unnamed Dragon spawns on your doorstep. This would allow you to fully prepare your hero for the final battle - go visit all Moral/Luck bonus giving objects on the map, wait for couple of weeks if you need some extra recruitments (you can still use Summon Creatures to get them out of the siedged castle, it would be helpful to keep someone with the Training ability inside, though). This way you'll be able to recruit from Frisian as well, goblins in particular make up for excellent dragon bait (see proposed strategy below).

As for strategies for the last battle - I'm not an expert on DM strategies and my developement of Beowulf's skill tree didn't include DM, so I wasn't able to use PM in the last battle (probably because I didn't have command of the spell on Expert level). Still, if you're able to cast PM on any of the enemy dragon stacks, I assume this would make your task alot easier.

However yet, even if you do not get Expert DM, there are still ways to come out victorious. As I suggested in earlier post - use one large stack of small-sized, tough creature (Vindicators ideally, although Inquisitors or even Shamans would probably do as well, if you have the patience to build up the necessary amout of them). Develop Defense with Stand Your Ground & Preparation, those summed up with Expert Counterstrike (30% extra dmg on retaliation) should make up for a good stand, then tuck away your stack in a corner, where only 1 enemy group should be able to assault them (make sure that's living dragons). Cast Vampirism and fortify them with Endurance, Righteous Might, Bless & Benediction. Do not attack with this stack, every time their turn comes, put them in defense to triger the SYG & Preparation abilities, then when the dragons try to attack them, they'll cause immense dmg, simultaneously replenishing numbers lost during the previous attack (Vampirism) and reducing the amount of new dmg suffered, by actually attacking the dragons first (Preparation).
At the start of the battle, keep the other dragon stacks busy - do whatever damage you can with your Champions and let the non-living dragons kill all the peasants, archers, goblins and other high numbered low level troops you take in the battle with you. Loosing everything but the Vindicators is unavoidable anyway, while by making this sacrifice you give Beowulf the opportunity to use the Divine Vengeance spell with dismaying results (I managed to get down almost 30 Magma Dragons on every casting of the spell). Using Teleport is the key to always keeping the living dragons occupied with the Vindicators and to arrange making the appropriate sacrifaces to the non-living ones. Needless to say, this strategy implements Expert LM, I guess it should work on any difficulty. Give it a try if you want and touch-base here, to let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laurelynd

Author: Renaldas (London), 27-02-2009 11:10
@Edwin_Yang
Hi, thanks, for the answer. Where do I get vampirism?, as I missed "tome of dark magic" quest. Probably by killing black dragons (next to dwarf treasure) too early. Could not enter the pyramid. Do you get vampirism in pyramid? I just got another idea: Go to mentor, train Beowulf mentoring, then meet 4-5 heroes with him, if lucky get dark magic and use these heroes as a bait. Cast Puppet couple times and kill some stacks of magma and black dragons first, then finish with Beowulf. Will have to play from the start, because Did not save before taking Barbarian town. Beautiful map, will play second time :)

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 27-02-2009 06:58
@Renaldas
Hi,tanks for playing.there are several ways that you can take:

1.training vindictors + stand your ground + preparetion + vampirism.

2.phantom + thousands of wolves

3.archerangels + vampirsim + puppet master

hope that would be help:)

Author: Renaldas (London), 26-02-2009 18:45
@Edwin_Yang
Great map, thanks, but one "But". How to win against 5x140 dragons with Natures Luck, anti frenzy, anti blind, hero has anti magic spell, and his stats are quite not bad as well :) I came up with 250 Champions and 1400 Mages, but after 10 tries I gave up. I always play on Heroic. Even Ylaya was very tough to play. But that's what i want from the map - a challenge. Any Ideas how to win Ultimate quest Edwin?

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 25-02-2009 04:28
@ Eric Chen & alexander
Hi, thanks for playing first.

@Eric Chen, I can see you also come from China, so if you like you could join my QQ85567736, then I can state the mission more clearly.
However , are you sure you have completed the quest "Conqure the Frisian"? (click the "Q" button on the key board that you can check the state of the quest),only after that you can trigger the last mission.

Author: alexander (Germany), 24-02-2009 23:52
Super!
Great map, a lot of fun, thank you Edwin, hope that this wasn't your last map! Best regards!

Author: Eric Chen (China), 24-02-2009 17:42
good map
a very good map, thanks! although I could not trigger the ultimate mission, Beowulf had waited in the castle for 7 days after conquered the other city. can you tell me why?

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 24-02-2009 11:47
@Thomas
Hi,have you received the missing child quest in the witch's tower?If you did, you can complete the quest when you get close to the fence even you cant see the child.If you cant complete the quest,seems there is something wrong with the script, one or two screen shots would be good if you can send me with the email.

when you go through the wizard's demension door, go to the area where the phoenix's dwelling located and you can see a entrance to the desert.

are you sure you have completed the woman's quest? if not, you cant trigger the wolves' quest, and cant enter the region where the two wolves guarded.

Author: Dan (Germany), 24-02-2009 03:22
Solved the problem
Sry for double post, just want to let you know i found the problem why i did not get any text. The map is not compatible with the "Complete Hero Models" modification. Now that i found out and removed it the map is running fine. I'm totally looking forward to play it.

Author: Dan (Germany), 24-02-2009 03:03
@Laurelynd
No, i played heroic first and then tried hard to see if there would be any difference. No text.

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 24-02-2009 02:23
@Dan
Is there a chance that you have started the map with difficulty setting set to Easy? Map will only work properly if you play on Medium or higher.

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 24-02-2009 02:21
Child REALLY missing :D
Thank you Edwin for the quick reply. i see the place you are talking about, but no child is there. Tried moving about in the fence area, but no luck.

The wizard sends me to the area where u can hire angels/phoenixes etc. But from there i see no way into the dessert. I have beaten everything on the map, and still I can't recall encountering any wolves at any point (except those u can hire at the bear rider hut).

I entered the labyrinth last and beat the dark elves. Perhaps I have done things in the wrong order or something ?

Author: Dan (Germany), 23-02-2009 20:41
Don't get any quests
I only get the intro message when i start the map but that's it. So far i captured the heaven town, got +1 spellpower from the mage tower and went past the wolves without any text coming up. I'm using tribes 3.1. What could be the problem?

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 23-02-2009 18:00
@Thomas & Paul
Thanks for playing,guys.

@Paul :for the wolves region,you must finish the woman's quest in a peaceful way(which means you cant kill her),then you can trigger the wolf's quest, help the wolves(dont kill them) and they would allow you to enter the region.

@Thomas:ask the wizard in the tower,he will show you a way to go to the desert:).there is a signpot in front of the outpost written with "Death Forest",(just nearby the entrance of the village).go to the forest and turn left, you can see a windmill gurded by a group of arcane archers,the child is standing in the behind of the fence opposite the windmill.as far as I know it happens when you turn of all the effects of the game.
Hope that would be help.:)

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 23-02-2009 05:01
Missing child, ultimate quest
First of all THANK YOU. This map is quite simply amazing. Hope you make more like this. I am having a few problems though at this stage. I have to go to the desert to defeat the Fi...(something) but I do not know how. Also I see others have difficulty finding the child in "the death forrest" (where is that exactly) I only see a patch of forrest in the lower left corner, and I have been through EVRY inch trying to find it, but no luck. Help would be appreciated.

Author: Roy (USA), 23-02-2009 03:54
Wiglaf
Thanks for that. The answer was right in front of me all the time. Many times I have used that method to protect creatures whom I thought would be seriously damaged in battle. So I have finished the wonderful map.

Author: Paul (BRD), 23-02-2009 03:15 Like
Beowulf
Wunderbare (very nice) Map
2 Sachen waren nicht erreichbar.

i copy now.
So I was not able to enter the area behond the wolves.
and
Was not able to recruit rakshasas.

Playtime 5 mon.

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 22-02-2009 23:25
Wiglaf
Quite simply you can choose to not use him in the battle at all when in tactical mode. This was quite nessessary in beta, when he was just an average Warlord ;)

Author: Roy (USA), 22-02-2009 23:09
Beowulf
Well done especially for a first map. I have read the comments and problems that occur. I completed all the quests except I was never given the wolf quest. So I was not able to enter the area behond the wolves. The missing witch child was easy to miss. you need to look for a jumping child looking like a gremlin. Then you have to go back to the witches house looking like a lighthouse. I was having difficulty defeating the 2 armies until I heard about the temple of justice and recruiting Angels. I missed that when I found the Rakshasa temple.
This map would be a 10 if not for the last battle with the dragons. Sorry before I have done anything the dragons kill Wiglaf, so end game. without a means to protect him I cannot finish the game which I have enjoyed.

Author: Lorin (Germany), 22-02-2009 06:34
@Edwin
Tomorrow (at my Time), i will send you my last Savegame. Maybe you can find an Mistake. btw: This is a Map thats sounds Great !

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 22-02-2009 06:01
@Lorin &Laurelynd
You mean nothing happened? even not a single message box showed up?not sure , but if you can send back the map through the email Edwin_Yang2006@126.c om, I will check the problem

@Laurelynd,thanks for playing,some people met the same problem with the invisible child, it is wired.I will try my best to find the solutions.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-101 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy