Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - map rating = 16 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Beowulf: Pride is the Curse

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Just wait, though wide he may roam, always a hero comes home;
He goes where no one has gone, but always a hero comes home;
He knows of places unknown, always a hero comes home;
He goes and comes back alone, but always a hero comes home;

Added: 27-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Dawn of the Dead | Axis of Evil | Rumples Suche | Der Wustenfuchs

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-101 |

Author: Lorin (Germany), 22-02-2009 05:41
The Problem
Thanks for Help me, but i use Version 3.1.
When i start an new Game (without any Mods), the Problem is the same as the old Game.

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 22-02-2009 05:21 Like
A truly remarkable map
I honestly enjoyed every turn of it, I can hardly believe it's the creator's very first attempt at map making. The attention to detail is exquisite and the implemented movie theme is quite original.

All scripting worked fine for me, with the small exception of the Witch Child being invisible. Was not able to recruit phoenixes, rakshasas or angels (despite the description on the Temple of Justice), everything else behaved in proper fashion.

And another hint for those of you stuck with the final battle - 500 vindicators with Stand Your Ground/ Preparation + Vampirism stood well against the living dragons, while sacrificing some peasants & archers to the Stronghold dragons will allow you to finish them off with Divine Vengeance.

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 22-02-2009 04:41
@Lorin & PrairiePlayer
@Lorin:Make sure you are using the game of vision 3.1,there are some functions in the map only applied in vision 3.1, very sorry for not metion it in the readme file.

@PrairiePlayer:first you need to finish the woman's quest in a peaceful way, only then you can trigger the wolves' quest,until then you can talk to the tree of life.and if you slove the wolves' problem in a peaceful way too,you can back to the tree of life, the wolves wil allow you to get into the region where the two wolves guarded.

Hope that would be help :)

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 21-02-2009 23:23
Same problem as Lorin
I have enjoyed the map so far. If is very challenging but playable. I have the same problem as the previous poster in that I cannot access the two wolves. I also cannot access the Tree of Life just before getting to the wolves. Help would be appreciated.

Author: Lorin (Germany), 21-02-2009 20:07
I need help please
There is nothing to talk with me. I have explore all the Snowland and i found Wizards Tower, Wolf Den and so on. But there is nobody there will give me a Mission. For Example: When i Enter the Wolf Den, nothing happens. What make i wrong ? Thanks for help me ! Sorry for my bad English.

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 21-02-2009 05:27
@Kabuki_san & Helena
@Kabuki. Hi, yes, you can hire phoenixes at the phoenix dwelling.for the wolves' area, make sure that you solve the wolves' problem in a peaceful way, find a land for the wolves and then go back to the tree of life, until then you can get into that area.for rakshasa, when I read that part I enter the game to have a test myself, but nothing is wrong, so is the magic teaching issue,make sure you are playing the map in the game vision 3.1.or you can send me the feedback in the console if possible ,than I could try to find out the problem.thanks :)

@Helena.thanks for the advices very much, you can use the email adress Edwin_Yang2006@126.c om to send me the feedback, I would improve them in the next the vision.

about the dragon, there are many ways to defeat them, vapirism + PM combo or PM + last stand combo, if you are interesting you can leave your email adress, there is a replay for the last fight I can give it to you :)

Author: Helena (Netherlands), 20-02-2009 23:20 Like
@Edwin_yang
OK thanks I found the solutions, However the child cannot be seen whatever I switch off in the Options menu.

Also, the rewards for both objectives are not clear.

There are other minor details which could be improved in a next version, if you want me to give feedback please indicate you remail address.

One big problem remains: how to beat the unnamed dragon? this horde of 5*80 dragons or so looks invincible.

Author: Kabuki_san (Poland), 20-02-2009 22:06
Hello
I would like to ask about phoenix dwelling.Can I hire some creatures there?Map is very interesting and I enjoy it much.But there is still some places I could not reach,,,eg.two wolves guarding small area,and place where two rakhasha(?) fight each other.They ask me to fight them,when I won,they let me hire some creature form dwellings.But a could not enter.Same problem with mages-every week they suppose to teach me some new spells,but none show up in me spell book.

Author: Edwin_Yang (China), 20-02-2009 15:37
@Helena
Hi,the lost child is standing behind the fence opposite the windmill in the death forest.a few people met the same problem.I think it is due to the graphics setting of the computer,espe cially when you turn off all the effects, it worked fine when I tested the map.

You should return to the entrance to touch the signs to get the rewards. this is my first map,so some of the functions maybe not well design,if you have any problems in the future, please feel free to ask. anyway, thanks for playing:)

Author: Helena (Netherlands), 20-02-2009 14:36 Like
Questions
It is indeed a wonderful map, so far. However, I haven't finished it yet and I encountered some problems:
1) I cannot find the witch's child in the Death Forest, maybe because it's not exactly clear where that is? I did finish almost every other objective, by the way, only the Frisians haven't been killed (and the maze, see below)
2) I beat the Dark Elves in the Minotaur Maze but the objective isn't shown as completed.
Please indicate a solution without of course spoiling the fun, if possible.

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 18-02-2009 16:19
Top map
As one of the beta testers I can say this map is really neat and fun to play. For all of these who enjoy epic battles.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-101 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy