Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Brothers of Mercy and War - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Brothers of Mercy and War - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Brothers of Mercy and War - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Brothers of Mercy and War

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Language: German
Einst gab es ein Land der Helden, dessen Glanz unübertroffen war. Die Zeit hat gezeigt, dass Glanz unumgänglich schwindet, jedoch Neues neuen Glanz erschaffen kann.
Schaffst du es, neuen Glanz in die Welt zu bringen, deren Mythen und Helden längst verwelkt sind? Nur für Profis möglich!

Added: 01-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Ninth Circle | Trillion Isle's Ultimate Edit | Habubo Viper | Lords of Future

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 15-04-2024 02:34
bad map - Brothers of Mercy and War
dont waste your time playing this bad map

Author: frifix (Germany), 07-01-2021 18:10
Have mercy, much more mercy! - Brothers of Mercy and War
After long years sleeping in my maps folder, I last week played this map.
Map for very, very patient players, zero fighting difficulties but a lot of surprises. And an open map, which I love!Endless ways, the author has no mercy. Speedies found very late in a black market, the Vulny Orb, too! At least joined over 300 Azz, 179 Cristals and 150 Sulfs near the meeting point with Abbadon. Later 1232 Azz Joiners in the Infernos area.
Xamandaras was out in the first round. But a hard trip to gather all these needed goodies.

frifix (Germany) writes:
07-01-2021 19:13

Spelli Hat - Brothers of Mercy and War

Oh, I forgot: The spellbinders hat is available! But I didn't get him!

Author: ANDREY1981 (Калининград, Россия), 05-07-2016 14:46
Карта To kill for power - Brothers of Mercy and War
Подскажите , как высадиться Ксарфаксом с лодки, чтобы убить Эллезара в карте To kill for power?

Author: ANDREY1981 (Russia, Kaliningrad), 22-04-2016 10:34
Ring of gems - Brothers of Mercy and War
Where I can found a ring of endless gems?

melon farmer (Seoul, Korea) writes:
23-06-2016 18:45

Good game. - Brothers of Mercy and War

There is one area that rings(Ring of gems) in the purple tent. It should join the soldiers(Pixie/Sprit e) at the bottom left of your party. Do not kill . Do not even refuse to join. Then the soldiers(Pixie/Sprit e) give you a ring(Ring of gems) after joining .

Author: Lydie (Sunny South Est (FRANCE)), 23-10-2013 14:16
Found it !
I finished your map. Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to play new ones from you.

Author: Lydie (Sunny South Est (FRANCE)), 23-10-2013 14:03
Bravo l'artiste
Great map. The quests are challenging. I can't find the pendant of hollyness, could somebody help me ?

Author: Kassie (Warsaw, Poland), 30-07-2012 15:46
can't find Still Eye Of The Dragon!
I can't find "Still Eye Of The Dragon" so I can't make "Power Of The Dragon Father". I've got all the other artifacts, I don't know what to do now. Please, help.

Author: Solitary werewolf (Prussian confederacy), 27-09-2009 12:21
About those boxes
The empty boxes is a representation of the necromancers problem. The concept known as "nihil, nihil reich". The emptiness of a soulless existence.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 29-07-2009 19:36
finished
interesting map,
well hidden artifacts,
nice adventure,
good greature battles,
poor opponents,
dissappointing last battle.
100%playbale.
but still dont understand why those azure dragons boxes,all empty?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-07-2009 23:25
managed
ok sorry m8 found the way out ,
had forgot that the border was blue and not red in front of demeer lol.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-07-2009 22:05
azuredragon boxes
managed to open all the boxes and there was nothing in no one of them.
i got real respect for map makers ,but i dont understand why you did such a think.
nothing in boxes + no way out ,
i was waiting for town portal or something like this.
managed to beat the 9999 black dragons too,but whats the point if its only for the damned shield,where do i go next?
whos going to give me all these artifacts that need to open gates and take brown border guard?
i dont know if i missed something but its too bad for such a promessing map to end in dead end...

Author: Ernad (Zenica, Bosnia), 11-05-2009 00:36
95% finished
Excellent work, we expected more map from you!!

P.S. Explanation for title I sand you with e-mail!

Author: Abbadon (Austria), 09-05-2009 08:22
dark blue tent / one more thing
hey :)
sasha you had just misfortune - there are 2 oneway-exits with a chance to 50% each - one brings you back to the phoenixes - the other one brings you to a secret seapassage in the upper world. there you can take the spells summon boat and destroy boat; but be careful if you try it again! you have just 2 attempts because there are just 2 places where you can land with your boat.
---
thank you very much; this has been my second map and i am going to make a new map. it will be much more story and text inside and i wanna try out all the possibilities heroes can give us.. but I have already started in German;
If the Demand is higher - I can make a translation

Author: Sasha (Vancouver), 09-05-2009 02:27
One more thing
As I see your English is excellent so you should'be made a map on English so more peaople can fully enjoy your map. Anyway, it looks good so far.

Author: Sasha (Vancouver), 09-05-2009 02:25
Dark Blue Tent
Hi, I went through One Way Portal and killed Phoenixes but still don't have Summon Spell. Can you tell me what did I do wrong?

Author: Abbadon (Austria), 09-05-2009 00:02
re: left bottom corner??
you can also look a little bit around... i told you the fairies^^
33|139|0

Author: Ernad (Bosnia), 08-05-2009 22:20
left bottom corner??
Please can you tell me coordinate of that place, where is the Ring of infinite gems!

Author: Abbadon (Austria), 08-05-2009 04:14
re: purple keymaster
you get it from the small sidearm in de left bottom corner.. there are fairys which give you that ring (in German you would understand because the fairies tell you a story ;) )

Author: Ernad (Bosnia), 08-05-2009 02:09
purple keymaster
HOW, for purple keymaster I need Ring of infinite gems (1 Faerie dragon), but I dont have that ring?

Sorry on me English, I hope you understand me!

Author: Abbadon (Austria), 07-05-2009 19:17
Summon boat
Yes you are right! I want to torture you on thinking ;)
There'se one thing you can do to get the spell summon boat;
And here'se the hint:
You should see the Phonxes in the underworld.. There is a portal, you have to go through!! For that you need the purple keymaster - you can find him also in the upper world ;)
And I give you a second advise!! When you come to the portal i told you than saving is a great deal or you can't complete the map anymore ;)

Author: Ernad (Bosnia), 07-05-2009 03:44
Summon boat???
What is this S...t, I have blue light and green tent but blue tent HOW, All me towns is without Summon boat spell and NOW no way to whirlpool!!!

Do I have right?

Please map maker answer me!!!

Author: Abbadon (Austria), 04-05-2009 00:30
re: blue keymasters tent
Hello aleks,

there are 2 blue keymaster's tents;
for the light blue you have to defeat all the 5 warlords on the main island.
the second quest is a little bit more difficult; hero 'shiva' is abducted from pirates. you have to find a way to follow the pirates throu water and whirlpools ;)

Author: aleks (vancovuer), 03-05-2009 23:53
How do you reach blue Keymaster tent
Hi, it seems that this map is not playable or I don't know how to reach blue tent.
Your help would be mach appreciated

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy