Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Deadlift - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Deadlift - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Deadlift - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Deadlift

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT !

Added: 23-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Тайвань - это сила! | Шахматы Героев | Произвол в Королевстве (Союз) | Опоздавшие к лету (Союзники)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Author: m0sh (Israel), 15-03-2010 17:50
too hard?
hey man, i've played this map for a long time.
i think of myself as an great player but this map is just impossible.
i'm killed all the armies and grew very strong but then when i took my enemies towns they did not produce any creatures and i was just unable to grew strong to enough to beat the black baron.and not to talk about the red boss.
i was able to defeat the blue baron and had all the money in the world and wasted couple of days on this level.
it just seems impossible im wondering if i added the ranking system would it helped ? or how the hell is this possible
if you mind sending me couple of saves i'd like to look- i can send you mine

i loved the level btw , the start was brilliant but this ending is super disappointing for me

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 24-02-2010 01:35
Tim,
Thanks, I will.

Author: Tim Carter (New Zealand), 24-02-2010 01:24
Cool looking map...
Hey DoC, your map is really amazing both visually and conceptually. It makes my maps look pretty plain! Keep up the good work!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 17-02-2010 10:17
Jon
Emerald Towers in this map are common
ones, so they can be used just 1 time.
Newest patch has not been used for this map.

Author: Jon (USA), 17-02-2010 06:05
Emerald Towers
Are the emerald towers in your map special and can only be used one time ? or are u supposed to be able to use them every week?

cuz i can only use each 1 one time.

i have the newest patch, but it still doesnt work

Author: Eli (USA), 16-02-2010 04:25
DoC Sumann
my email address is elipaulmiller@yahoo. com

I would love for you to send me the new map =)

thanks very much for speedy reply, i will try the map again

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 16-02-2010 02:42
Eli
It's the first time I heard that something like that happened.
It was something unussual and unexpected, I must admit.
The best way is to try it one more time.
BTW, I have updated version of Deadlift, with additional scripts and set wog options. If you want me to send that version to you leave your e-mail here.

Author: Eli (USA), 15-02-2010 23:31
Blue hero killed me?
Around 6 weeks in i have 3 towns and then blue hero SIR MULLICH comes with 25 archangels and other armies and takes all my towns ... is it suppose happen? what can i do ??

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 15-02-2010 19:05
Mapmaking
Hi, I don't know for tutorials (never used them) for mapmaking. It isn't complicate, so you should try without it. Maybe just to use it's own help instructions.
For more tools and objects, you can download "Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods unofficial patch FOR " from the top of left column on this page.

Author: Urururu, 15-02-2010 18:29
Mapmaking
Hi could you tell me where i can find tutorials for map editor? And where to find tools to do more things with the classic editor?
Thx

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 08-02-2010 03:32
Force of Light
There is some unexpected force around here, which suddenly appears and fix the things.

Author: Ionutz (DoCunt), 05-02-2010 19:11
hard
too hard to play.. 1/10

Author: DoC Sumann, 04-02-2010 13:09
next map
I am glad that you like my maps and I have good news for you. I am full in process of making my new map and it's going pretty well.
It should be another step forward regarding visual design and scripting.
I itent to have Jim Vogan (one of the best ERM's scripter) included in it.
We alredy had some email-conversations about what he could do.
And, map's storyline will be about Blue Baron (one of my character from previous maps) and his effort to stop Hell Zealot in conquering of whole Erathia.
I think it should be finished untill the end of February (+/- few days).To play this map you should have "Heroes 3 In the Wake of Gods unofficial patch FOR 3.58" which you can download from this site (look at the top of left column).

Regards

Author: KAFEE (CHINA XI AN), 04-02-2010 12:16
WHEN YOUR NEXT NEWMAP WILL APPEAR?
This map I have played many times and introduced it to other H3 fans.Also in the 2009 years,three maps (Deadlift/Rise of Dead Zealot/Zealots from Hell) made by you I have all played,we can see the ability of your mapmaking become more and more excellent. Can you tell us something about your next map?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 31-01-2010 02:36
new objects and creatures
It's such interesting theme, but I think maybe it's not the best place for it.
We can go on with it on some Heroes Community's forum or by e-mail.

P.S. I read your last comments to Ionatuz, regarding his rating of Deadlift. I appreciate it a lot.

Author: Valery (France), 31-01-2010 02:18 Like
Moding
Heroes is not so hard to mod, once you taste it it is impossible to get back. I hope more mapmakers will use the new objects and creatures, as the game becomes a bit old. Working with bitmap.lods gives so many interesting options. But takes a lot of space, size speaking.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 31-01-2010 02:02
Now it's to late ;)
We have already exchanged a lot of e-mails (very long e-mails) about HoMM, favourite maps, new ideas for scripts and their possibility, and than jumped on other themes such as our jobs, home towns and finaly ended with NFL ...

I know that you are in big busy with your new map "StarGate Atlantis". I am folowing the forum ( and just to mention, it's such amazing, no doubt - you are No.1) and see how much work it required, so I don't want to disturb you in this moment.

Think that there will be no problems with Jim's cooperation.

Author: Valery (France), 31-01-2010 01:23 Like
Careful
Be careful, Jim is very hard to handle. He dislikes everything we like in Heroes and he likes all we dislike, analysis, realism, quality of dialogs (not that we don't like them, but writing in english is not so easy for a non english).

So prepare with patience:)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 31-01-2010 00:18
Valery
Ok, I would. Anyway, I have already asked him for help me with scripting for my new map.

Author: Valery (France), 30-01-2010 23:44 Like
DOC
You should email to Jim Vogan and ask for his script which removes the negative experience bug. He made it for my maps, but I would prefer that it is him who gives you.

With that script enabled you can script battles with millions of creatures, the experience bug will be corrected in one click.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 27-01-2010 10:31
Faerie Dragons
Heroesfan, just one more thing.
You have corectly noticed that only Faerie Dragons are dangerous for Tazar after he reached level 100+ and the most important thing is to eliminate them from battle.
That could be done with blind spell (sometimes you have to try it few more times, because of their magic mirror ability) and by attacking them first with all your units.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 27-01-2010 02:01
WoG Settings
Thanks for very detailed and smarth analysis.

Yes, you are right. There are few death chambers at original map's design.

Regards wog setings, there are so many of them and some which I maybe overlooked can bring the map out of balance. But I think the most of players have creature bank growth options turned off, and with additonal settings which I recomanded for this map there shouldn't be a problems with playing it.
Anyway, my next map will have all wog options set initialy.

There is one script which should improve AI moving around a map, but I didn't incorporate it the map, because I didn't know for it in that time.

Tower upgrades will be replaced with scripted ones after they are activated. But it would help you in the begining. Scripted upgrades will increase all abbilities of specific creatures and you will have no need to upgrade them again at Emarald Towers.

Same as you I am a fan of epic maps and I promise to you another one next time.
Btw, did you play "Rise of Dead Zealot"?

Author: heroesfan (Beirut), 26-01-2010 22:25
Death Chambers
Oh ya, I got some death chambers on the map as well even though object replacement is disabled, are you sure you did not put them?? There is one next to Black Baron at (18,89,0) as an example.

Author: heroesfan (Beirut), 26-01-2010 22:11
WoG Settings Again
Hey, thanks for the quick reply, and thumbs up for one of the best single player maps I have seen, it is epic and fun!

Other than disable fishing well and object/artifact replacement, one of the WoG options - not sure which but I think it is the creature bank growth option - makes the creature stacks inside events and Pandora Boxes grow by 10% each week even. This makes a problem not only in balance but also in the maximum amount of exp you can get. I got to level zero after level 108 (I think it was 108), maybe because the creatures in Pandora's Box at that point were worth too much exp that gets added to the exp. from the box reward. Also, Faerie Dragons become deadly when they are 5k + growing at 10% per week because Tazar's defense can't help against them.

So I do recommend to you to include exact WoG settings with the map, because some settings change the balance of the map a lot.

One other problem I notice is the AI can get stuck in some cases and start doing stupid things, I found Crag Hack going back and fourth between two points through a boat and always repeating this cycle for example.

Also, would be nice if player was told about the 8 month deadline for the orb early on, because some people who didn't read the comment here might get stuck and not know what to do.

Last thing is I don't get what creature upgrades from towers carry on after the scripted upgrades? For example growth upgrade remained but health and damage upgrades go once the scripted upgrades are activated. Shouldn't be carried over? I gotta try the map again and save those emerald towers for later on :D

Cheers

Author: Valery (France), 21-01-2010 20:33 Like
ionutz
I think he got mad that his mediocre map got 2 comments only, one being from him. A shame this rating. It ruins a perfect designed map.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 21-01-2010 20:24
Ionutz,
is that a reason for giving estimate 1 for this map ?

Author: Ionutz (Romania), 21-01-2010 19:54
Deadlift
to many gates

Author: heroesfan (Beirut), 21-01-2010 17:56
WoG Settings
Hey, I read here from the comments that the map should be WoGfied to be playable but at the same time some options should be disabled like object and artifact replacement.

If that is the case could you please provide what exact WoG settings the map plays best with. It's best if you save the WoG settings file and bundle it with map or maybe send it to my email if you don't wanna do that?

s010mon@hotmail.com

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-01-2010 02:00
The End
Yes, that's it. But there isn't a short cut for doing that. You got to pass all the way around to the end.

Author: adion (Romania), 05-01-2010 23:07
adis
To finish the map , must kill the hero from 2,141,1

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy