Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Deadlift - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Deadlift - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Deadlift - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Deadlift

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT !

Added: 23-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: MOHbI and KJIADbI | Miner's Day | Последняя надежда | Снежный ком

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 31-12-2009 03:12
Big Brother
are watching us,

(@ ,

and wish H.N.Y.

Author: thunderman77 (birmingham), 24-12-2009 18:13
Wogify
and yes it's true that I didn't learn opinion b4 playing map, if I knew about it i will disable some options but map in my opinion is one of the best ever.

Author: thunderman77 (birmingham), 24-12-2009 18:06
DoC Sumann
I played too many games to remember the top level, but as you now it depend on the map, and amounts of armies and also of how many trees of knowledge,I think it was Leonthegrance in Lord of war which i finished in 11months (hero had 52 level) and now here in deadlift I beat him with tazar but if I want to play again in deadlift definately will change main hero, only because tazar cannot learn fire magic if you now what i mean :)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 24-12-2009 11:52
thunderman77
I am glad that you enjoyed the map. And I don't suspect in numbers of your armies, because in one map (think it's called The Return of Old Talarasha , or something like that) I had 7x80k power liches. On that point a lots of strange things are possible.
But there is another thing which had to prevent that from happening. As I said before you should to disable some stuffs from your wog options (the main thing is "change objects with some wog objects"). I admit that it's my fault, as Valery has explained it latter, I had to add one more script which would make the map no wogified. In that case
everyone would have same (original) map setting (with no possibility of such huge armies).
Btw, what was your hero top level?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 24-12-2009 10:32
sea guardian
Ken, that hero which stands on the sea is my little mapmaking trick . You don't need to fight him, it's more like one map's decoration.
I don't understand what happened with your behemoths after visiting the crypt of the behemoth's father. It looks that there is some strange things happens with your map.
Can you send me your last save?

petarstevanvukotic@g mail.com

Author: thunderman77 (birmingham), 24-12-2009 05:17
continuation
if somebody think it's not possible to have that army i can send you save from my game and you will be suprised how unbeatable is my hero, the only bad thing is i have level 0 because i used tree of knowledge and didn;t realize is wrong ;) also im looking for multiplayer challenge but only serious players !

Author: thunderman77 (birmingham), 24-12-2009 05:13
There is error on the map
i wogified the map and enjoyed really but on sixst month when i have 50k ghosts and 30k skeletons and 35k power liches (which have 250HP) its starts some unexcepted errors, because my army is gain a minus on the amount and disappearing when i fight with anyone. i needed to separate my army otherwise the game is unplayable because of too big army, but in total i need to say it's col map, but in for some players could be too easy anyway thx a lot

Author: ken (Toronto), 24-12-2009 02:52
2 strikes I'm out
And now the game hangs on pink's turn.

That's twice my try at this map bugs out making for two big wastes of time.

*deletes map*

Author: ken (Toronto), 24-12-2009 02:24
so far so good
Still a few odd things.

Encountered a green hero standing on a river, without a boat. Tried to attack but it instead opened a trade between my attacking hero and a copy of himself.

What's up with the event at the right edge of map that 'changes' behemoths? The only change I can see is that I now have to use raise dead instead of resurrect on them. All their stats are the same.

So far I've captured all the towns on the above ground area (except 1 pink on left side) and I'm starting to work on the underground.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 23-12-2009 10:50
3 x Crag Hack
It's not unusual thing that after being defeated hero has been hired again.
I have same experience with some maps where oponet's hero (sometimes the strongest one) just has been frozen in one place.
Hope that this time you will enjoy the map without problems.

Author: ken (Toronto), 23-12-2009 04:05
2 x Crag Hack
Started a new game and had something weirder this time.

I killed Crag Hack in one of the Tan towns and got the purple tent. However, tan was not eliminated.

A few months later in the underground, I found Crag Hack again! He was in a boat just sitting in one spot not moving.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 23-12-2009 01:33
Crag Hack
Ok, it could be happened on a hiden events (ambushs or similar things wich are enabled for computer's hero), and veeery rare in other cases . And as you can see from others comments it's the same case with this map.
One possible scenario is that Crag Hack had a figth with some another (stronger) hero which came through the well.
I don't know, only suspect, but as you can finish it, I think it's not a problem, any more.

Author: ken (Toronto), 22-12-2009 18:27
Crag Hack
I did not leave him without a town. Tan was eliminated immediately when I took the northernmost Tan town. All the Tan hereoes were already dead.

I've played Hereos 3 about 10k times and yes, sometimes the computer will get itself killed.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 22-12-2009 10:27
Crag Hack
Computer hero will never take a fight with monsters stronger than his army.
I think that you have leaved him without any town. He could be lost somewhere on the sea or passed through one way monolith without town portal.
So, why you had to eliminate him without single fight if you knew for the quest ?
Hope that you have save where he is still alive.

Author: ken (Toronto), 22-12-2009 01:36
No Crag Hack
I eliminated Tan but never saw Crag Hack. He must have gotten himself killed against a monster fight.

I hate when key quests kills are against heroes left to run around and get themself killed making the map unfinishable.

Poor design.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 22-12-2009 00:39
good luck
To get to the purple tent you have to defeat a hero named Crag Hack in the single battle.
Ok, if you can finish this map anyway - go on and forget on the first aid tent.
With that number of creatures (50k) things could be prety bizare, but don't take attention on it.

Author: serd, 22-12-2009 00:18
dunno
i dont know about the tents. i only remember getting an error message during a fight when it was to tents turn.

Maybe crag hag was defeated by another heros, i did defeat his team but not the heros "crag hack" himself.

I think i will win this map like this finally. Im lvl68 and i got almost 50k of ghosts lol im nearly invincible xD. I got so much ghost that their xp always goes negative (-30k) after some fights. xD

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 21-12-2009 19:54
hmmm
I think that numbers of creatures shouldn't be a problem. You have to disabled repleacing objects (with some wog objects) from your wog options, before you start the map. That will keep you on original map's configuration (in this case it is without artificer, altar of transformations, death chamber...).
Also you should to do it with repleacing artefacts with some wog artefacts.
First Aid Tent should works even if you are level 100 (I have checked it on my save). Really have no idea about it?
Another strange thing for which I have no explanation is that you couldn't open quest gate in the front of purplre tent after defeating Crag Hack.
As I can notice you are the first player with such problems. I really want to help you but I am not sure that I could. You can send me your save on :

Author: serd, 21-12-2009 18:02
hmm
is it possible the game becomes bugged when you have A LOT of creatures?

Author: serd, 21-12-2009 18:00
hmm
i got the ghosts in a death chamber. I began with 50 and then i killed everything i fought with the ghost only, so it increased their number very fast.

My tents worked well until recently. Anything i could do to solve the problem? Could it be because of the high level of my heroes? Another thing that doesnt work anymore is the blacksmith in every cities, when i click on it, nothing happen. Pretty annoying...

I will try to finish the map like this but to get to the purple tent, i had to go to find the tome of fire with the living skull and then go to the artificer and change it into tome of wind, so i can fly... I was pissed off at that time xD. Anyways what happened with crag hag? why couldnt i finish the quest? I killed him!

And one more thing, could you tell me exactly what wog options i should choose when i replay the map? I dont want any problems next time i play it. The map is enjoyable but with all these problems, it is boring.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 21-12-2009 11:05
ghosts?
I don't know how you got 13k ghost. Also have no idea what happened with your tent. Suspect on your wog options settings.
Can you go on with map playing, anyway?

Author: serd, 21-12-2009 05:21
omfg
that map sux.. its so bugged, i get 13k ghost, now it doesnt even leech life and so it becomes worthless. And the tents doesnt resurect anymore, dunno why, im lvl60. That sux

Author: serd, 21-12-2009 01:48
stuck
your map is bugged... i killed tan (crag hag) long ago and i still cant get to the purple tent, the gards wont let me pass. What must i do now? help plz

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 08-12-2009 16:52
tome of fire
hary thats an old tip.
never forget to pass artifacts to secondary heroes otherwise you risk to loose some important artifacts after battles ,acause of lack of space in your inventory.;)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 07-12-2009 10:35
welcome to club 100
Thanks

Author: daoanhanhdung (VietNam), 07-12-2009 10:01 Like
how fantastic map is
Amazing map !!!
Incredible when my Tazar reach level of 100, nothing could stop Tazar from going ahead.
by the way, thanks for great maps!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 22:24
club 100
Ok, so it's happened to you too.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 06-12-2009 22:08
re: Thanks
My hero was 100 and after I beat Dragon Son i dropped to 0. I realized this when I was kicked by Apocalipto. So I battled Apocalipto without beating Dragon Son.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 19:27

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 06-12-2009 19:07
how
how can i send you my save?i need your e-mail

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy