Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Deadlift - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Deadlift - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Deadlift - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Deadlift

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

This will be a long hard journey. Long as a centennial war and hard as a DEADLIFT !

Added: 23-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Caught Cocoa | The Bogmire Brothers | Thunder1 | Thunder2

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 18:57
save check
It's on the west side of upper world, together with assault boots ( a new artefact). You can see it through the eye of magi, just a little bit under white border gate and Necropolis town (under red border gate).
Of course, you can send me your save.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 06-12-2009 18:29
nothing
is that where deaths gate castle is? i looked around there but there is nothing around.Can i send you my save so you can have a look please?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 16:14
another tome of fire magic
Hary, did you read my answer below your last message?
They arrived almost in the same moment, so maybe you overlooked it.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 06-12-2009 15:21
yes
i killed him but he did not have it i have save just before i fight him so i double checked just in case i had full load with artifacts but i did not he just did not have it:(

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 15:20
tome of fire B
And there is one more tome of fire on 9/101/0 behinde brown border gate in the area which is controled by Black Baron.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 15:12
tome of fire
Did you have fight with Maylo?
Tome should be with him.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 06-12-2009 14:48
tome of fire
i have taken all the conflux towns long time ago about month 6 and the orb of driving rain as well but i dont have the tome of fire magic:( its month 8 week 1 now and the only place i can go seems to be to fight Matija Gubec but to reach him i need that tome.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 14:40
help
Tome of fire magic is in Maylo's possesion. That's the hero in underground area with Conflux towns, where you have to take orb of driving rain (untill the start of 9th month).
Taking of orb of inhibition is the finaly quest before last battle with Apocalyptus and it's located in the crypt of the Giant Warrior, behinde black border gate in north-west underground. Entrance in this crypt is sunterranean gate on 44/0/0.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 06-12-2009 14:07
Stuck
i need orb of inhibition or tome of fire magic but i cannot find them can you help please?thanks

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 06-12-2009 03:43
Thanks
Yes, you are right, after you developed Tazar enough nothing can stop you. But as I said that's the catch with this map. Also it's important to take orb of driving rain on the time (untill the end of 8th month).
The ending part is just for enjoying in incredible new ability of your hero, like it is 1 damage from 9999 Azure Dragons. You don't get it every day, don't you?
And by the way, what was your hero's level top?

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 06-12-2009 03:00
Map is great
but I found it easy from the middle stage up to the end. 1 damage from 9999 Azure is apsurd. I think you should've balanced it a bit.
Anyways, thanks for the effort. I am looking for more your maps... cheers.

Author: Valery (France), 05-12-2009 18:55 Like
Doc
I sent your save to WoG team for check. It happened to you things that are not usually possible. No idea why. Interesting, will keep you informed about what they find.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 05-12-2009 11:09
level 100 III
Valery, I can't explain how it is possible, but it is. One my friend got it too (level 108).
I sent to you my last save. Suppose you couldn't find out anything from that, but look it, please.
And as we talked before it is not the only bizare thing about wog map's happening (oponet's hero with dimension door spell even if it is not allowed).
Could it be something with initially wog options setings ?

Author: Valery (France), 05-12-2009 03:20 Like
Tazar
Doc, I don't know how you can reach level 100 or 109 without scripting that, and I don't see the script in. If you go past 88 you drop to level 0. If you want 100+ you have to script it.

Yes, you must set !?PI instructions at start, so all players play with your settings, as wogifying a scripted map is usually bad.

For !?PI script, just look at any of my maps (instructions) and pick the scripts you like. You can disable week of, plague, wogify, commanders, experience, everything.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 04-12-2009 14:41
level 100 II
Just for checking, I have done quick combat with Dragon Son (99/99/99/99) who has 7x9999 of Azure Dragons and won.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-12-2009 20:19
level 100
Valery, is it enough only to set wog options before start with map playing, to avoid bugs you have mentioned?
I have played this map 2 times.
First time Tazar has riched level 109 and the other time level 100.
Efects were the same - Tazar was invincible (maybe max 2 demage from the strongest army). I have saved last battle from my second time playing and I can send it to everyone who is interested to try it.
And you don't have to wory about being overexperienced (back to level 0), because you need extremly lot expirience points for that.

Author: Valery (France), 03-12-2009 19:42 Like
Wogify
Usually when you start scripting, map should be prohibited from wogify with !?PI codes, so all the players get the same settings, otherwise it can lead to big bugs (artefacts are replaced, creatures also). Also allowing level 74-88 is very risky, as with weekly growth, later there are so many creatures and the player CAN get to 89 (0) then it is dead end. Tazar needs level 114 to become invincible (1 damage from any army) but to keep level 114 after a battle it must be scripted, otherwise it will go back to 74 everytime.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 02-12-2009 22:13
dwelling's blockade
Dwelling's collapse in Fortress and Stronghold towns is caused by opening quest gate in the front of orb of driving rain.
It's just scripted that way.
I am glad that you had fun with this map.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-12-2009 19:17
one thing
forgot to mension that it was impossible to pass level 88,cause it went back to 0.
but thanks to the liches again ,didnt need it ,just whiped them all of.
the only one unbeatable is that son of something.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-12-2009 19:14
only brave can fly
lol! you almost got me there!
(i guess you dont need permission to pass lol!didnt give the orb at the first gate either lol!)
"apocalypto&quo t; was sended to hell,
mission acomplished.
had real fun.
you should try it on non wogify.
many new ideas in your map and inovations.
good work ,keep on.
only think you didnt explain is why the
army production on my castles was brought down?
and i fought on creature generators againts creature with 0 number !!! lol.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 02-12-2009 06:46
Hvala
Hvala druze... stvarno dobar posao si napravio sa ovim mapama.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 02-12-2009 03:44
zdravo
Sasa,
za tebe na srpski:
Treba da podesis odradjene postavke u wog opcijama na samom pocetku. Moraces da udjes u meni i sam otkrijes o cemu se radi. Stvarno ne mogu da se sjetim, ali trebalo bi da je jednostavno za podesavanje.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 02-12-2009 00:55
Question
Hi,
I tried your map and it looks veeery good. But, I have one question: When I wogify then all important artifacts are transformed into commander artifacts and completing game tasks are impossible this way. What do you suggest.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 01-12-2009 21:47
overincome
It's happened to me too. I think you should to ignore that. Try to buy some creatures like it's all normal with your gold.

Author: Cerdo2000, 01-12-2009 20:00
xcuse me
I have minus several million in gold. How could it happen so?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 01-12-2009 14:39
be careful
enemies from underground are more dangerous

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 01-12-2009 14:25
ill try it the hard way
i will keep on going with box oppening only(from 74),cause im affraid that otherwise ill reach level 89 even without tree of knowledge or boxes.
maybe that only happens in no-wogify.
and anyways now that i released the necro-hero i dont beleve i will need any more skills to wipe em all of!(if you know what i mean :))

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 30-11-2009 19:12
me too
Hm, when I have played the map, it was happened just as I described.
And I was suprised with it, because in ERM helps stays that 88th level is the limit. But it was really unreal!!!
3k of Dread Knights couldn't even destroy my Ammo Cart.

Was it box on a fire field (guarded with dragons)?
Did you try only with box opening after level 74?
Or, try with another tree of knowledge...
Anyhow, I think that Tazar should be resistant enough even on the level 88.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 30-11-2009 18:36
confused
you said
[When you achived level 88 do not more visit Tree of Knowledge (it will bring it to 0 level). You need to keep with opening Pandora's Box (fited on the fire field) and after few more you will be catapulted on the level 100.
On that point Tazar becomes untouchable.]
but at level 74 i visited tree of knowledge at 142/82/2 and boosted to level 88,then i made battle at box and got to level 0 after it.
so wtf?(excuse me)

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 30-11-2009 18:33
that's right
Yes, after you have captured their main towns, army in Castel, Rampart and Necropolis stopped growing.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-134 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy