Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Snowlord - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Snowlord - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Snowlord - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Snowlord

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever. Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?

Added: 04-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Arena Duel 1vs1 | Middle-Earth Wars of Beleriand | Antagarich (MM7) | A Tale of Two Brothers Allies

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: Danila (Russia), 11-12-2011 11:43
ring precious stones
The map is wonderful, but I cannot find the ring precious stones to go ahead. Could you please help me?

Author: Baron (Sweden), 04-12-2011 10:42
Necklace
I have send you a mail

Author: Man (France), 03-12-2011 18:13
Man
This Map is great.
Just one question: i didn't get the Celestial Necklace after delivering Cloack of the undead king! Can you help? Can i send you map save game?
Can some give me name of other great WOG map like this one?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Author: Jane (Russia), 21-09-2011 09:26
Tent
Thank you Baron for your quick answer, yes you are right we had Angelic alliance, passed the Caves of Nicro, killed him and Staker, then went to the northwest island and could't find the Celestial Necklace of Bliss.

You wrote there (on the border) that we could find Necklace south east and we seek southeast of the whole map not the island :-), we missed another hut (Korin) because near was the hidden path and we thought that Korin was that path not the hut, now we have found the second hut in the mountains thanks to your help.
We are very sorry that we missed it, we are very keen in searching such places but this hidden path confused us.

Author: Baron (Sweden), 21-09-2011 07:15
Tent
You have not given any information about where you are and what you have done. So i suppose that you have passed the brown border guard south och stronghold "Shortcut" . Have you found Angelic alliance yet? If not, enter the subterreanean gate east of Aron the black smith and visit the stone coffin.
Deliver the sword and pass the Caves of Nicro. Sail and land northwest of here, deliver Spirit of Oppression to the seers hut. South east of this hut is another hut, hidden in the mountains (His brother Korin), deliver Cloack of the undead king. Now you will get Celestial Necklace of Bliss which you will need to pass the quest guard north west of here. Please provide some status next time.
Good luck

Author: Jane (Russia), 20-09-2011 22:19
Purple tent
Can you tell me where is the purple tent?

Author: wish (ID), 02-07-2011 19:29
subterranean gate
Thanks Baron for the info.
Yes I was missed the subterranean part.
:)

Author: Baron (S), 02-07-2011 17:15
subterranean gate
Hi wish, i think you have missed a part completely. South of Castle Newstone is a subterranean gate, there you find Castors house, and some hidden paths that will help you in your other missing thing.

Author: wish (ID), 02-07-2011 13:06
secret path and castors
Hello Baron,
Sorry for dumb question, I cant find the champions nor the castors' house to pass border quest.
Any help would be appreciated.

Author: tevez (vietnam), 28-06-2011 19:45
great map!
I've finish the map in 10 months. the hardest problem in this map is Servant. I finished with 450 SAA: Speed +4, attack twice, damage 1k4 ( dont need other creatures).

Author: tevez (vietnam), 12-06-2011 13:30
Servant
m5w1d1: althought I have 40 SAA, I can't defeat her. I had to wait 1 month to recruit 40 SAA. Any help?

Author: Baron (S), 12-06-2011 09:30
Develop
I was going to ask you to send me an savegame, but you havent provided a valid email adress. But i see this from you descritpion:
Archangels can be upgraded to Supreme Arhangels in a castle where you can purchase AA (upgraded level 7 building), this can also be done with Zealots to get War Zealots (upgraded level 5 building), just double click on the army while in castle.
Blind is ticked to show up in the last 4 castles, and Berserk should show up in Marksville, if you have developed the Mage guild!

Author: tevez (vietnam), 12-06-2011 03:15
How to defeat Servant?
I am im m4w4d1. I have 35 AA, 1000 Halberdier, 65 champion, 80 zealot, 700 masksmem, 150 crusader. Now, i have to face to Servant. She is too strong with 40 att and 40 def. I can't blind, bersek. In 1st turn, all my AAs were dead :(. How to defeat her :(!!!!!!!

Author: Baron (S), 02-06-2011 11:04
Scripting
DD and Fly. The prohibit script will be added on this map. I think i will add it on kings torso as well, as fly has appeared for some in that map as well.

Chaser i cant find here. But the dragon slaughter, yes that is a impressive piece of work considering scripting. I will test that map later on.

Thanks for the tip :)

Author: Valery, 02-06-2011 01:35
DD
The DD prohibit script I sent you earlier can be modified to work for human player as well. DD can be prohibited 100%, without removing chests or such.

You should try to play Woodmelon's maps:

Chaser
The Dragon slaughter

They have fixed to remove all annoying things that randomness can bring. Then you use his scripts, already done.

Author: Baron (S), 29-05-2011 08:14
Save game
Hi Kokos. Could you send me a savegame, this i need to see, i would rebuild a section of this map later on but this DD thing seems to appear now and then in this map even if it is banned so it seems i need to rebuild the map now. I have send you a mail. The passage where you left Angellic alliance (which is correct path) contains 2 necromancers, Stalker and Nicro, and of course none of them are given dimension door, if he did teleport (which he shouldnt) the homm3 game bug forces you to cheat to get to him.

Author: Kokos (Poland), 29-05-2011 02:31 Like
Nicro - problem
Hi, great map I'm really enjoying it, but there is a little problem. I can't get to Nicro. He somehow teleported and he is standing behind a gate. I need a Cloak of the Undead King to open it but i don't have it anymore.
I Know that He supposed to be behind gate with Angelic Alliance, and he was there, but I didn't kill him right away, I just go past him to reach purple tent. Now I need him killed to open another gate and he is unreachable.
Do I have to give my hero flying (by cheating) to get to him?

Cheers

Author: Baron (S), 17-05-2011 22:17
End of map
You are right Cedie, the ending goes to fast and can be improved. I will take your advice and do some updates on the map later on. The blue player i must rebuild completely, as the AI has been doing weird stuff all the time.

Thanks for your feedback

Author: Cedie (USA), 17-05-2011 17:14 Like
On to the next adventure!
Great map! I like that you have choices in this map. An excellent map to test your strategy skills although the fight in the end was rather easy. I suggest giving the final enemy hero some magic resistance and more troops.

With regards to the blue player: I noticed that he will not recruit troops from his town if you are too far away from it like the towns located in different islands. Of course the admirals hat will enable you to reach those towns quite easily. If you land on the shore close to an enemy's town and end the day there, I noticed that the AI will recruit troops. I guess this is more balancing as I had access to so many titans in this game. My trained shooters totally decimated enemy's troops.

Overall, a quality map Baron. I will play your other maps.

Author: Baron (S), 25-04-2011 00:04
Dimension door
Yes i know this game makes some thing very hard for a mapmaker. The Dimension door is indeed a banned spell and should not in any way be used on any of the maps i have done lately (Same goes with Fly), Unfortunately sometimes the game itself thinks that is should be present. On my last map i have removed (i hope) all chests also to avoid this annoying Hoom3 thing.

This map can be played in many ways as i said before. I finishes it around month 11. Blue orb did it in just 9 months. (Without Dimension Door)

I am glad you enjoyed the map, but i am afraid the game gave you some advantages that was not meant to be.

Author: Kairo22 (United States), 24-04-2011 21:33
phew!
Just finished this in 24 months and three restarts...The hardest part (all three times) was fighting the Green guy in the south before capturing Ganan. He had a Portal of Summoning and zounds of ArchDevils. I also got Dimension Door scroll from a chest. I don't know if you wanted that or not, but it helped some (I didn't have to give up my Armour of the Damned before fighting Bisher). Also got lucky and learnt Diplomacy and a nice legion of Giants joined me :)
Great map if a little lengthy!!

Author: Baron (S), 21-04-2011 20:06
SirYrold
You have been to slow on advancing. If so. The dragons will be unbeatable.

Author: fag0t, 29-03-2011 12:17
Skull helmet
Who know?where on the map to find the artifact Skull helmet

Author: Baron (S), 16-03-2011 20:03
Correction
Not over a million, but lot of gold and mines.

Author: Baron (S), 16-03-2011 20:01
Re opinion
Im happy you liked the map :). Finishing it before month 10... well what can I say, that was really fast, didnt thought it was possible :).

And i agree with you about the berserk spell. Its not necessary to release i too early as it was in this map, i will have that in mind if a new map pops up, thats a good point.
The overfull snowtowns is also weird.
The Blue color is given over a million gold at a start and very much gems, a lot of gold and gem mines but still dont purchase what he could. I have not controlled this with a saved game in MP mode but i suspect there is resources enough to buy some more for blue player. The crazy sailor, Olaf even run off his starting point to the other side not bothering to flag the mines available, so i had to flag them for him (He is really crazy :)), yes sometimes the AI is not so bright.

The none assembling of combo artifacts is set in the wog-settings so its not a bug.

Thank you for your fine review and kinds words. By this i have new knowledge on how to improve some stuff.
I am most grateful :D

Author: Blue orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 16-03-2011 07:55
Map opinion
What can I say!
Amazing map, it suits fully with my gameplay style as I like maps with quests, many fights, twisting and turning roads and choices :)
The map is so well balanced and requires careful planing for future, it's almost like chess game.
I finished evil Bisher at last week of month 9. All map was played since early begining only with SAA, this is for speed :), there is no real need one to buy other troops as there are not many money and resources atleast if one go straight ahead without waiting as me.
I only buy from emerald tower double strike for my SAA, and increase their population in towns as many as I could, this lead me to bankrupt every week :) as I invest almost all in this, thus didn't have money for reinforcements. I have to balance straight gameplay with minimal army, how sweet :)
I stick to sir Reginald till the end, only give him as 8 skill offence, good choice I think.
The crucial moment in my game was fight against Firespirit, after that hmmm, I guessed you were right Baron. Nevertheless I enjoy every next steps as there was almost non-stoping quests and fights to keep the one busy:)
The map is also worth to replay as it gives different approaches and these neverending surprises :) are nice to find, I think over 90 were found in my game, though they are not all mandatory.
I like the story, quest line is very strong build, well organized and easy to follow even after few days break i had no problems to continue the game.
I only found 2 minor glitches:
-having Berserk at expert level + my precious Blue Orb, while opponents have not much magic resistance is....maybe save the best for last will be better?
-Snow towers were full with army, but no enemy hero in some, I know AI is stupid, but I could easily get some 400+ titans in them...if I only had money:)
I have not found any bugs-well maybe one, the combo artifacts cannot be assembled again after player disassemble them once.

Keep up good work and thank for your time Baron

Author: Baron (S), 13-03-2011 19:33
Gameplay
With Lord Pomm, Interesting, Another way to do it :).
I bow to the ground bigc, Thanks

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 13-03-2011 15:08
another 10
as usually i took my time and choose Pom Pom to play the whole map trough!
he gained my sympathy :)
different than Drogba but equally worthy map!
keep on m8 ;)

Author: Baron (S), 10-03-2011 07:53
Blue orb
It was a joke ;).
I see that you are a excellent player, I am not, i guess i could put myself in the ranking af a normal player, There are still things for me to learn about as what you can do/use when playing that i dont know about. The commander story was one for an example, unfortunate one, as it had great impact on the maps i had released. Its not so long ago that i learned about the fact that a hero could move longer depending on what troops he/she carried. So i have more to learn. I have found more pleasure/challenge in building the maps then playing them.

I have released the maps really trying to classifying them by the difficulty level. No "impossible&quo t; map is yet released from me. When a good player plays one of my normal maps they will probably find it too easy.

Yes, the work is calling me too. And take your time, there is no rush.

Thanks.

Author: Blue orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-03-2011 00:06
Baron
Nope dude, thanks but do not do that. Map is excellent now. I admit that I am addicted to hard maps, maybe too hard for the public, still just me.
Do it as you wish, you have got great talent as I said before, it is up to you!
Thanks

PS
I am going to get some work shifts now, please do not be too eager, has to earn money.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Snowlord walkthrough

Plot:
In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever.
Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?.
----------------------------

Installation:
Unpack in Homm3 root directory
Make sure that snowlord.dat is placed in same folder as the map snowlord.h3m

This map gives you many options on how to play it.

Its basically a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
The map contains more then 100 hidden bonus objects as you may or may not like to find.
Its a way to make the map easier and maybe more fun, some of them you may even step on.
If you prefer not searching! Dont. The map can probably be played without all of the hidden
objects.
No crucial objects are hidden without a hint.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.
Keep in mind to allways read messages and keep your eyes open, all is not what it seem.
Some parts may and i mean MAY, be concidered as tricky.

Eventually you will have three heroes to play with, they differ in strength, take the weekest
if you prefer it much harder. At the end you will be given another choice.

Wogification: Use my settings in the attached snowlord.dat

Known Issues:

Whitch huts: Air magic and Earth magic becomes deserted, I dont know why.
Solved by giving the heroes this skills.

Defeting wherewolves at 34,140,2 should give you Crown of Dragontooth.
I have heard of two that didnt get the crown, it was probably caused by incorrect wog-settings.
I have placed a second crown nearby, Read the message when you meet the werewolves.
-----------------------------

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy