Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Snowlord - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Snowlord - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Snowlord - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Snowlord

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever. Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?

Added: 04-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The 5th. element - episode two | The 5th element - episode three | This is legion 8 | Upgrade and Conquer

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: Baron (S), 09-03-2011 22:44
The game.
Thanks for your feedback and opinion Over. Yep that was fast. Good job. I wonder one thing, at the very end, when given an option. Did you do the last fight with the hero you came with or did you swap?

Blue orb. Hrmmm that was fast, too fast :)
Next time i will pore in double strength on enemies just for you :D

Though i wonder how the rest of the map will be now, maybe too easy. I am following this with great interest.

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 09-03-2011 21:39
Superb
What a great map!
Firespirit was anihilated just.
I'm month 7 week 2. I guess that i should go for Angelic Alliance quest first, but did Firespirit battle before for my pleasure, later must be easier, but with only 290 Supreme AA was trully
splendid fight. I do it finaly after some 15 attempts.
Baron when map is finished will give my final opinion about it.

Author: 0ver (Poland), 09-03-2011 21:31
Total Score
I forget to say i finish it in 13 month 2 week 4 day ;D

Author: 0ver (Poland), 09-03-2011 21:30
Total Score
Hello , I just finish yours map and what can I say . Last battle was too easy i had 14k marksmen + 120 azure + 560 AA :D Marksmen had double shoot ( special attack upg in diamond tower ). Anyway nice map. Total score 398 ( devil ) Difficult 200% ( impossible ) . Good job Baron !

Author: Baron (S), 09-03-2011 08:01
Stuck
Hi Over.

I have send you a mail

Author: 0ver (Poland), 09-03-2011 00:03
I stuck
Hello Baron.

I have to say this map is really amazing but I stuck and dont know what to do. I am at month 9. I defeat Firespirit ( have cursed armor ) but i didnt reach purple, white or black tent. I also can't find Celestial Neclage of bliss and didnt kill plaguemaster. I got 9k arch army and 400 AA , please give me an advice.

PS got heroes ( Evelyn , Angis , Pomm and Mulich )

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 07-03-2011 20:30
Thanks
That was right on time, I can't wait to continue, but i suspected what you say so i visited ET once and get double strike for my SAA :)I'm almost sure that WOG Scholar and Eagle eye will give NOT adventure spells like TP,WW etc. Anyway I don't have WW and TP as you wanted for player at that part of the game. BTW i think that on site there is not updated ver. of map with WOG settings dat file, atleast i downloaded old yesterday. Instead I used Drogba.DAT don't find problem with it till now. I know, but don't use change of commanders. As I play only and only on impossible level to keep challenge high, the only thing that I change in Drogba.DAT is neutels experience, I linked it not to default but to hard(AI gets experience fast).Found that if AI gets experience rapidly at the very beginnig it's deadly hard for player to advance fast especially as player has no army and towns. I know what you mean for the late/end game battles, there is no way sometimes on hard maps to not wait a few weeks for army, a week more may make a difference between impossible and winable battle :)
I will keep you updated. Thanks

Author: Baron (S), 07-03-2011 19:42
Advancing
Hi Blue orb.

Interesting strategy.
Keeping Lord Pomm is not so big problem, only a part of the story will be a little strange as you will see later on, escpecially if you use Lord Pomm to reveal it, i think you will have a laugh then, you will know when you gets there, otherwise its ok. I really have no, no no strategy on this map as it has many options on how to play it so its ok. It will be interesting to see what your final time will be and how fast the map can be done. Maybe the biggest challenges will come when you approach northwest of the frozen lands and it is probably there where the result of what speed one uses playing the map is shown.

Spells: I dont know what spells you got the hands on but, Town portal is given a little later in game, if you got it to early it will take the edge of a part of the game. Try playing without use of that spell if you have it. Waterwalk, on a quick look on the map, i cant see anything right now that it would affect. View air and earth is banned. Berserk is ok as you will anyhow have the chance of getting that one allready in Silent castle.

Lately i have gained some new experince, as are well known for many i guess, but new to me (learning much yet).
Emerald tower is an nice building to boost your troops with, but i have learned that its behaviour is not allways as i meant. You guesst right, only a one time visit is allowed. I will be very careful using this building in the future. (When i played it, i was only allowed one visit)
Another thing that is new to me is the ability to change the commanders race. I have never used it myself in any maps i played and i did not realize that you actually could. Changing the race of the commander is a disaster for the map. I will post an update on this but i will wait until you finish.

Good luck :)

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 07-03-2011 17:24
2 ?
Hi Baron,

Map is looking very good till now even at impossible level is is palyable. I'm in month 4 and just get blue tent, but I want to ask you 2 things:
1.I didn't dismiss Lord Pomm and he get Eagle eye and I give him Scholar with Helm of Immortality, so I make him do some battles to gain expert level of these skills. As WOG settings are for these 2 abilities he was able to learn many 3 and 4 level spells including Berserk. So Pomm teach my main hero all these spells, thus I was able to advance sooner as you intended maybe? I think that way I saved 3-4 weeks for building an army to take Silent castle, Anyway I will get needed spells later as you put them in mage guilds in next 2 castles.
Is that OK for advance in the game faster?
2.Next one-I see right now an emerald tower which may be revisited in my game. Did you intend it, because I'm affraid revisiting it may make me too strong and will ruin the game.
So, should I visit it once or late game is impossible without raising my Supreme Archngels stats?
Map is very fascinating, as usual after I finish it will post more comments. I know how important is feedback and want to see more new maps from you:)

Author: Baron (S), 04-03-2011 08:01
Review
And a big thanks to you Laurelynd for your fine review and your warmings words :)

And yes! you surely found one good way to play the map. Advancing with one, searching with the others, 93 objects is a good result in 15 months, I have not yet tested in finding all of the bonus objects available, but i think it can be done if you make sure to take down some growing monsters in time. The backside, depending on how you see it, is that your hero will outgrow the main enemies. I think there will be no problems playing the map in impossible mode if you are going after more bonus objects.

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 04-03-2011 01:16 Like
Sincere Thanks!
I would like to deliver my regards, along with a big Thank You! to the mapmaker, for this wondrous and remarkably entertaining game piece. I truly appreciate the dedication invested into delivering this map and will be sure to test my skills against his other creations as well.
The map is a real pleasure to play, from start till the end, with lots of interesting features - intricately detailed landscape layouts, lots of hidden surprises, challenging battles and engrossing background story to follow throughout - to name a few.
If you seem to be stuck at any given point of the game play, try to rethink your options - I can assure you there is always a way through (or around) the obstacle you have encountered, be it a land feature or tricky enemy encounter. Just make sure you don't waste too much time in exploration - assign this task to your secondary heroes, if you are bent on discovering all those hidden easter eggs. For the record - it took me 15 months & 3 weeks to defeat the map at first attempt on Hard setting and tracked down 93 secret objects. I'm seriously tempted to give it a shot at a higher difficulty and try to locate all the surprises - surely it can be done.

Author: Baron (S), 01-03-2011 20:36
Firespirit
Yes stasek you must fight firespirit. Its been some weeks since i played this map but i think it was around month 12 i destroyed the firespirit. Of course i know where to go and hopefully knows what strategy to use when i play my own maps. But when doing this i did not collect so many bonus objects. So 14-16 months i think is good time for this map. Then again i am sure there are people that have excellent fighting skills and strategies that can finish the map faster then i did. If a player does the map on 20 months?? its up to you dear player, play it in your own pace and have fun.

Author: stasek (Poland Wro), 01-03-2011 16:24
Question?
Its neccesery killing firespirit?? I looking this crapy cursed armor one hour.. finally check in map editor... so... its only way ? maybe is somewhere hide second armor? ooou... If fight is neccesery i really wonder how Kafee player kill him in 15 monts... really interesting...

Author: Baron (S), 27-02-2011 18:15
Townportal
1. See earlier post in here.
2. You dont need to search for it as you will get it in time when you reach the correct area.

Author: stasek (Poland Wro), 27-02-2011 17:58
??
Town Portal it is available ? Where can get him?

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 22-02-2011 14:04
...but i can say, that i found all of hidden objects :D

Author: Baron (S), 22-02-2011 03:28
Playtime
I think a playtime around 11-12 Months gives some of the opponents more credit.
As i said there is many ways to play this map only not to slow as Jakub discovered :)
Thanks

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 21-02-2011 06:41
15month 2week and 1day
I used 15month 2week and 1day.I think I could finish in 10mon if replayed the map.The first enemy hero Servant is very hard to defeat,it made me spend some time to get more army.as this,it took the time but followed enemy hero became easy to defeat.This map the fight is not focal point.thank your good work.

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 20-02-2011 16:47
p.s.
p.s. thx for your care of my problem with the kings torso, i will play again as i finish all your new maps..but now it seems i will play snowlord again so..

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 20-02-2011 16:36
diamond dragons
hi, as i was so slow cause of searching artifacts the diamond dragons which i need to open he gate grew to 4k, thats pretty much for me to kill, the behemots can be killed just with slow and bersekr spells but these shits :D is there any other way o should i wait and get much better army?? thx

Author: Baron (S), 18-02-2011 08:02
Hidden objects
Hello kafee. Yes there is many hidden objects in this map. And as i said allready, there is many ways to play it. Actually i used all 200 available events so there could have been more, but i think when you approach the end that it should be more straight forward as you have done a lot of searching before. In which month did you complete the game? interesting for me to know as the last time i played the map i tried to collect as few artifacts as i could, and as i know where to go and find objects i finished the map rather fast i guess. When i played like this i got into trouble with the snowlord so i was forced to wander around a while to collect more troops. A vote would be nice (maybe it is stupid of me to beg for this, but when a map is good its is very satisfying for any mapmaker, to see how many people downloads the map and hopefully gives them a fun time. also its measure, of course, for the mapmaker on how the work is seen by others.) Anyhow you have allready given me a warming comment which also is important and i thank you for that:).
Good luck with Drogba :)

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 18-02-2011 05:07
GOODMAP!
I have finished this map,there are so many hidded events and monolith that you must searth carefully to continue the game. The fights are not hard for a good artifact is given.All 4 levels magic also can be learned.Very good map,now I begin your new map (The misfortunate Drogba Hare).

Author: Baron (S), 15-02-2011 08:48
Hints
All the 8000 Gems are hidden in the same area as you found the 5000, this is where you continue. Firespirit, leave it for now.

-------------------- -

Shackless of war: Try to find another way to get to other side of that questguard. You dont need the shackless. If you came from the right direction.

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 15-02-2011 06:06
HOW to get 8000 gems?
I only found 5000 gems,but it need 8000,also I can not defeat Firespirit that how can I DO?

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 14-02-2011 13:16
Thank you!
Thank you, but i need help again...:)))
I have to find Shackless of war? Hint?

Author: Baron (S), 11-02-2011 11:38
Sand of time
1. "It was at a desert oasis i think."
Have you checked the three oasis in Karlas desert?

2. Yes you will get townportal later.

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 11-02-2011 11:05
And...
And is there any Town portal in the map?

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 11-02-2011 11:00
Where?
Where is the Hourglass of the Evil Hour?

Author: Baron (S), 08-02-2011 22:56
New version released
I think the problem with the crown was related to how the wog settings was.
Read the attached readme file.
Included is wog auto settings file
(Thx again valery)

Author: Baron (S), 31-01-2011 08:51
Crown of Dragontooth
Sasha reported the Crown missing when defeting the werewolves at 34,140,2. I now have another person saying the same thing. The first time he played the map, the crown was there, but not the second or the third time.
I will soon release a new version of this map that fixes this issue (added a second crown).

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Snowlord walkthrough

Plot:
In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever.
Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?.
----------------------------

Installation:
Unpack in Homm3 root directory
Make sure that snowlord.dat is placed in same folder as the map snowlord.h3m

This map gives you many options on how to play it.

Its basically a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
The map contains more then 100 hidden bonus objects as you may or may not like to find.
Its a way to make the map easier and maybe more fun, some of them you may even step on.
If you prefer not searching! Dont. The map can probably be played without all of the hidden
objects.
No crucial objects are hidden without a hint.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.
Keep in mind to allways read messages and keep your eyes open, all is not what it seem.
Some parts may and i mean MAY, be concidered as tricky.

Eventually you will have three heroes to play with, they differ in strength, take the weekest
if you prefer it much harder. At the end you will be given another choice.

Wogification: Use my settings in the attached snowlord.dat

Known Issues:

Whitch huts: Air magic and Earth magic becomes deserted, I dont know why.
Solved by giving the heroes this skills.

Defeting wherewolves at 34,140,2 should give you Crown of Dragontooth.
I have heard of two that didnt get the crown, it was probably caused by incorrect wog-settings.
I have placed a second crown nearby, Read the message when you meet the werewolves.
-----------------------------

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy