Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Snowlord - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Snowlord - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Snowlord - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Snowlord

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever. Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?

Added: 04-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: YinYian | Almogavar00 | ALMOGAVAR | FERROC

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: Baron (S), 25-01-2011 18:40
Map
He Slavi.

This map is actually the first map i made, that i had not one single crash on. I know it doesnt help you. The crashes in the maps are troublesome. On the GW-liberation map some have reported crash at month 3. When i play it, and obviously many other, no crash. I have asked for a saved game, but still have none. I dont doubt that the crahses are there, what i mean is i cannot do anything about them unless i have something to go on as they dont appear when i play the maps. If you provide me with a saved game before crash there is a chance for me to hopefully find an error.

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 25-01-2011 10:58
Freeze!
The game always freezes around month 3.. My settings are exactly like yours.. I tried several times, but the game always crashes... Any idea?

Author: Baron (S), 25-01-2011 05:26
Wogify
Yes! There are many fun options in wogification but there is allways a risk of destroying the map

Thanks Sasha

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 24-01-2011 22:58
Thanks
It seems that I did not uncheck option "Replace objects during wogification" so I god banner after killing the guard.
It seems that I should start from the beginning. Otherwise it looks very promissing. I'll gladly spend another day or two on it in the neariest future.

Author: Baron (S), 23-01-2011 09:06
Crown
Hi Sasha.

Yes, you have very much left ;)

The questguard says also this at a first visit: "Karlas desert in a hidden cave where the red trees grow". Visiting the guard a second time gives you this: "Crown of Dragontooth! Where the red trees grow."
Look somewhere i the middle of Karlas desert (Which you have just passed) and you will see the red trees.

Good luck :)

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 23-01-2011 03:14
Sasha
I am at seventh month and it seems that end is still far away.
In need crown of dragontooth. Any hint.
Cheers

Author: valery, 18-01-2011 02:08
Setupdat
Baron, come in HC community, WoG forum, and I will give you the script to make a setup.dat file. This file will automatically load the settings you want for a player, I hardly see someone switch between game window and this window 50 times to read what is ticked or not.
I can't show here, this site screw wog codes. It is a "one line" code, nothing hard, 5 seconds to make and put in.

Author: Baron (S), 17-01-2011 19:14
You are indeed a Killer
Thanks for your opinion K. I will answer you as good as i can.
First i would like to say. You dont like to read do you? If you had read the attached info, also shown on this forum page you can clearly read this:

"Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable. Keep in mind to allways read messages and keep your eyes open, all is not what it seem."

When the game starts there is a startmessage that says amongst all:

"I must get back home! There must be a way out of here, start climbing i guess"

Maybe just maybe you would understand that:
Of course you can move!!!

Of course there is a reachable castle!!!

About the enemy hero that watches you: I hope he didnt scare you to much, watching you.

-------------------- ---

When the first person that downloads a months work get back to you with this very bad language, i wonder if this is worth it at all.

Timogin (texas) writes:
15-09-2013 21:01

gatekey

cant find the gatekey i have looked everywhere i can find. please someone give me a hint

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Snowlord walkthrough

Plot:
In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever.
Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?.
----------------------------

Installation:
Unpack in Homm3 root directory
Make sure that snowlord.dat is placed in same folder as the map snowlord.h3m

This map gives you many options on how to play it.

Its basically a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
The map contains more then 100 hidden bonus objects as you may or may not like to find.
Its a way to make the map easier and maybe more fun, some of them you may even step on.
If you prefer not searching! Dont. The map can probably be played without all of the hidden
objects.
No crucial objects are hidden without a hint.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.
Keep in mind to allways read messages and keep your eyes open, all is not what it seem.
Some parts may and i mean MAY, be concidered as tricky.

Eventually you will have three heroes to play with, they differ in strength, take the weekest
if you prefer it much harder. At the end you will be given another choice.

Wogification: Use my settings in the attached snowlord.dat

Known Issues:

Whitch huts: Air magic and Earth magic becomes deserted, I dont know why.
Solved by giving the heroes this skills.

Defeting wherewolves at 34,140,2 should give you Crown of Dragontooth.
I have heard of two that didnt get the crown, it was probably caused by incorrect wog-settings.
I have placed a second crown nearby, Read the message when you meet the werewolves.
-----------------------------

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy