Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about War of the 7 realms - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the 7 realms - heroes 3 mapsDownload map War of the 7 realms - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> War of the 7 realms

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

{~~~Part 1 of the Barbutilion~~~}

After it's destruction many years ago, Hell has risen again and now threatens to destroy all other Realms! Stop Hell before it's too late!

Map Version: {2.5.2}

Added: 18-07-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Chaos! | Invasion 2 | Race for Ardintinny 2 | Zlayer Hell Awaits

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-129 |

Author: Ngon Com, 02-05-2020 18:32
Can't walk cross water - War of the 7 realms
I can't go to this land, please help!
Can't walk cross water - War of the 7 realms

Ngon Com writes:
03-05-2020 00:28

Found the way! - War of the 7 realms

I've found the way is kill Xixixiixxi (killed 7000 Phoenix using Force Field, 1800 Zealot and MUST have 2 Phoenix - get Firebird on a island and upgrade it, because it have max speed to prevent you can cast Force Field, and Disrupting Ray it to defense = 0).

Kill Xixixiixxi and I get the Arms of Legion (combine Statue of Legion) to go to the desert.

I use SoD (HoMM3 HD Plugin) for advoid creature appear each month bug.

Thank for 5 stars maps!

Barbuta writes:
03-05-2020 13:40

Glad you are enjoying the map. - War of the 7 realms

Hey I'm glad you are enjoying the map. And also you are not supposed to be able to walk across there like in the picture you posted.

Author: rocket-, 15-04-2020 21:40 Like
Legion statue . - War of the 7 realms
i saw in map editor. That the 2 peace`s of legion is the same ! is it correct ?

Barbuta writes:
15-04-2020 21:47

The same - War of the 7 realms

Yes they are the same because You have a choice to make. Either way you must get that part but the story is different. That's why there are 2 of the same artifact

Author: rocket-, 15-04-2020 21:28 Like
I`m stuck - War of the 7 realms
and one more i cant find the Orb of the Firmament - Orb of Silt. to open and get fire orb.

Barbuta writes:
15-04-2020 21:45

Orb of firniment - War of the 7 realms

In the event

Orb of firniment - War of the 7 realms

Author: rocket-, 15-04-2020 21:26 Like
OKey i beat the xixixiixxi and i got arms of legion . but i down have the lest peasof it .. what now ? next step is ????

Author: Barbuta, 12-04-2020 13:06
Map has been updated - War of the 7 realms
Map has been updated:

Fix a bug preventing you from continuing the map if you play on HOTA or WOG, although those version are still not supported officially.

Author: rocket-, 12-04-2020 02:03 Like
Guys can you help me. I have the boots of levitetion but i cant go to garrison. it wont let me.

Author: Michael, 09-04-2020 16:13
Excellent Map - War of the 7 realms
Just killed Mr. Satan to finish the map.

Tough battles, with lots of patience, clever tactics, spells and timing.

Good Job!

Barbuta writes:
10-04-2020 09:54

Thank you! - War of the 7 realms

Thank you!

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 25-02-2020 15:19 Like
great map - War of the 7 realms
sod top 5. 10/10

Barbuta writes:
03-03-2020 21:03

Thank you! - War of the 7 realms

Thank you!

Author: Xyphistor (Oxford, UK), 01-02-2020 23:45 Like
Ent Lord - War of the 7 realms
I killed Ent Lord with Leon, but I lost all but 100 Sharpshooters (to the arrow towers) in the process...
Is there meant to be a way to kill him without taking so many losses?

Barbuta writes:
03-02-2020 02:57

maybe - War of the 7 realms

Optimally you should end up with around 200SS after the fight. You're probably fine though it's just that future battles are gonna take longer.

Author: Samuel (PL), 18-01-2020 03:51
pegasus castle - War of the 7 realms
ls help, I cannot defend the pegasus castles with 47 sharpshooters, they do exactly 999 damage in 2 shots to their ballista, so I can't destroy it within 2 turns. Is it the end of the road for me? wtf

Barbuta writes:
18-01-2020 19:53

Sharpshooters - War of the 7 realms

Try to split them in different stack to change the RNG and do enough damage.

Author: Prankster (Hungary), 29-12-2019 16:15 Like
how did you do this? - War of the 7 realms
if I look at this quest guard in the editor, it tells me I must be Gelu to open. but when playing, I can open it with Leon. this gave me some headaches, because I didn't know how to get the Orb of Vulnerability (I shouldn't have looked at the editor! :D)

is this on purpose? by the way, there's lots of other stuff I don't understand, such as disguised seer huts and terrain objects looking like a hero, etc... neat tricks, but how can you do things like these?
how did you do this? - War of the 7 realms

Barbuta (Bulgaria) writes:
29-12-2019 16:59

Tricks - War of the 7 realms

Well for the hero switch it's easy. Leon is actually Gelu but I have switched the portraits. For the special objects and changing object appearances I used a WOG editor that allows me to do stuff like that. And as long as all objects are from the base game the map will be playable without any mod.

Author: Prankster (Hungary), 28-12-2019 01:01 Like
stuck... - War of the 7 realms
hey, awesome map! however, I'm stuck.
I see a few ways I could go, but none of them works.
1, crossing the anti-magic gate at Old Valensia - there's nothing there but a whirlpool, but I don't have the summon boat spell.
2, killing the azure dragons - I just can't, not without berserk or force field
3, killing the guy with lots of x in his name - same here, no spells that would help
4, going north from swampland - I don't know where dragon wing tabard is
5, going south, but I don't have statue of legion
6, killing the element masters, but I don't have either of the anti-magic atrifacts

I've conquered the castles, ramparts and fortresses, and one inferno. the rest of the map is blocked behind white / brown / dark blue gates. took a peek at the map in the editor; seems like the keymaster's tents are not in my reach.
any idea? :/

28-12-2019 02:27

Unstucking yourself. - War of the 7 realms

Hey after taking the inferno town in the west with Leon what you need to do is go in the boat and meet with Astral. Astral needs to give his armies and artefacts to Leon and then be killed. Then Leon needs to go to the small island with the one way portal in the middle of the great central see. Use the artefact Astral gave you to open the quest gate. Good luck!

Prankster (Hungary) writes:
28-12-2019 02:42

dead end - War of the 7 realms

I did that, but that's a dead end.
There's a brown border gate, to which I don't have the key, and two quest guards. One requires Master Water to be killed, but he's behind the other quest guard, which wants the anti-magic artifacts.

Prankster (Hungary) writes:
28-12-2019 02:47

got it! - War of the 7 realms

Oh, shit. I can go through next to that quest guard :D

Barbuta writes:
28-12-2019 05:05

Glad - War of the 7 realms

Glad you figured it out. Good luck with the rest of the map and thanks for rating!

Author: Prankster (Hungary), 28-12-2019 00:40 Like
stuck... - War of the 7 realms
hey, awesome map! however, I'm stuck.
I see a few ways I could go, but none of them works.
1, crossing the anti-magic gate at Old Valensia - there's nothing there but a whirlpool, but I don't have the summon boat spell.
2, killing the azure dragons - I just can't, not without berserk or force field
3, killing the guy with lots of x in his name - same here, no spells that would help
4, going north from swampland - I don't know where dragon wing tabard is
5, going south, but I don't have statue of legion
6, killing the element masters, but I don't have either of the anti-magic atrifacts

I've conquered the castles, ramparts and fortresses, and one inferno. the rest of the map is blocked behind white / brown / dark blue gates. took a peek at the map in the editor; seems like the keymaster's tents are not in my reach.
any idea? :/

Author: MaelStrom (Nantes), 09-12-2019 21:40
how can i defeat Andra ? - War of the 7 realms
Plz help . 40 fearies kill my troll in the first round.

09-12-2019 22:23

Andra - War of the 7 realms

To beat Andra you have let let her go in the city because when you attack her she will move her pixies in the moat and kill 25 of them. So then you can easily beat the.

CragHack (NL) writes:
16-01-2022 23:08

I actually managed to kill her outside the castle - War of the 7 realms

It took many tries, and good rng

Author: MaelStrom (Nantes), 09-12-2019 21:39
how ti defeat Andra - War of the 7 realms
Andra attack my troll and kill him in the first round.

09-12-2019 22:23

Andra - War of the 7 realms

To beat Andra you have let let her go in the city because when you attack her she will move her pixies in the moat and kill 25 of them. So then you can easily beat the.

Author: wiktor, 02-12-2019 19:36
is this a bug??? - War of the 7 realms
if you load up the map in the scenario selector, then press the "random map" button, then press the "show avalible scenario. " and just start the scenario u start as red

im using hd+ with soD-sp

02-12-2019 19:53

Yes - War of the 7 realms

Yes this is a bug in the game. This bug actually works with any map that you cant play as red. It also works with the base SOD game as well. I didnt know about it before.

Author: alon (israel), 09-11-2019 22:38
kill plague??? - War of the 7 realms
how can i kill plague??
he has 1k liches that cant be killed in 1 shot
u have 700 sharpshooters and 27 archsangels
please..help

Barbuta writes:
09-11-2019 23:04

Plague - War of the 7 realms

You have to use fast creatures like pegasi or arcangles to block his liches shots. Make sure he has his liches in one stack and not two or more. Then a good use of forcefield will give you the win. Good luck!

Author: kress, 18-10-2019 19:58
Xiaxoxexuxy - War of the 7 realms
Ups!
https://we.tl/t-L8sP Ly341S

Author: kress, 18-10-2019 19:51
I guess I don’t understand something. Can someone try to do this?
https://we.tl/t-dqfN yxTM5Q

Author: Barbuta (Bulgaria), 18-10-2019 16:40
Fight - War of the 7 realms
Well after you blind them and kill all of his trash units you can slow his phenixes and speed up your sharpshooters and some other unit that is slower than the SS. That way on your turn you can shoot with the SS and then blind him again on the other speed up unit before he can move. Combine that with ammo cart and optionaly disrupting ray and the fight is yours. Good luck!

Author: kress, 18-10-2019 16:16
I have no problem with the first move. After the first blinding of the phoenixes, I easily kill the rest of the army. But! After I start striking the phoenixes, they not only respond to the units that hit, but they also make a move in this way on several of my moves, completely destroying all my units. The maximum that I achieved was the destruction of 1.5k phoenixes. I am not a very experienced player and maybe I do not know any subtleties.

Author: Barbuta (Bulgaria), 17-10-2019 01:50
Fight - War of the 7 realms
I don't know why you don't have the force field spell but against that hero you should be able to blind his phenixes and than just kill the rest of his trash units. There is also a phenix dwelling on one of the islands that you can get a phenix yourself in order to have the first move. Good luck!

Author: kress, 16-10-2019 21:53
Xixaxoxexuxy - War of the 7 realms
I can’t kill him! 7k phoenixes kill almost any group of my warriors with one hit. Blinding helps but weakly.

Author: kress, 16-10-2019 21:51
Ups. Sorry :-)
It’s strange. There is already nobody in this tree, but not one of my hero has a "force field" spell.

Author: kress, 16-10-2019 21:50
Странно. В этом дереве уже никого нет, однако ни у одного моего героя нет заклинания "силовое поле".

Author: wasilix, 16-10-2019 20:47 Like
Xix - War of the 7 realms
Interestingly, I think I didn't use the forcefield against the demon. I sneaked past him to grab the orb and simply blinded him into the oblivion.

Author: Barbuta (Bulgaria), 16-10-2019 18:54
Force field - War of the 7 realms
You can find force field from the seers hut (tree) at (17,64,0) it requires a badge of courage.

Author: kress, 16-10-2019 17:53
From can kill Xixaxoxexuxy. I need a force field spell but I don’t have one!

Barbuta writes:
18-10-2019 20:45

Wow month 34! - War of the 7 realms

Wow month 34! Now that's dedication! I see you went with Queen Sarna instead of Leon as your main. The battle is possible to win but with some losses. But you have to equip the armor of the dammed first. Why? Because the slow effect from it lowers the phoenixes speed to 11. Than kill all of the trash units. Than what you do is use disrupting ray to lower his defense a bunch of times. Than haste sharpshooters (speed raised to 12) and enchanters (speed raised to 12). Than you can begin shooting with sharpshooters and blinding on enchanters turn. His speed is too slow to move after he is shot.
In my previous comment I assumed you went with Leon as main hero because he has much better skills. If that were the case you could use slow to drop his speed to 11 since Leon has Expert Earth. But with Queen Sarna you drop his speed to 15-16. Good luck!

Wow month 34! - War of the 7 realms

kress writes:
18-10-2019 22:21

Thank! I managed!

Morten (Copenhagen Denmark) writes:
08-04-2020 16:12

Mr - War of the 7 realms

How do you blind them? The only Orb of Vulnerability until now is behind him next to East Pomorie. And based on your picture, how do get all those Archangels? I cant get back to the Castles on the right hand side as the only way is blocked by him.
And arent Angelena supposed to do anything in this game. For me she is just stuck in Purgatory.

Barbuta writes:
08-04-2020 16:21

Answer - War of the 7 realms

Yes The Orb of Vulnerability is behind him next to East Pomorie and you have to outsmart him to get him out of your way and on this picture he is on month 30 but the game is meant to be around 11 to 12 months. So he basically farmed a lot which you don't have to.

Morten (Copenhagen Denmark) writes:
08-04-2020 16:33

Mr - War of the 7 realms

Ok I will try that.
Thank you :D

Author: Ringeril (Poland), 12-10-2019 18:49 Like
Of course it's Ilona - War of the 7 realms
So. I got my fire shield, and my 2 pixies. I read that I should fireshield catapult and run with pixes. BUT I CANT. If I split pixes and put them far away from each other, dragon gets morale and kill one of pixes. If pixies put close to each other - Dragon has range. I cant beat Ilona beacuse of this and I slowly think about cheating. I need help ASAP.

12-10-2019 19:57

Rng - War of the 7 realms

Well if the RNJesus is fucking with you than you can try playing a different version of the game. Like for example with the HD mod and ticking or unticking the HD+ option or HOTA or with the SOD_SP plugin for hd mod because you have a few option that you can change for RNG. If that doesnt help you than I guess you have no choice but to cheat for the fight. You wouldnt get a score at the end but arleast you will be able to finish the map.

Ringeril (Poland) writes:
12-10-2019 21:06

RNG - War of the 7 realms

Thank u my dude! Worked. Dragons didnt get boost. Map is really great, will propably replay it in near future. Hope the best for all ppl who played this!

Author: Ringeril (Poland), 12-10-2019 18:48 Like
Of course it's Ilona - War of the 7 realms
So. I got my fire shield, and my 2 pixies. I read that I should fireshield catapult and run with pixes. BUT I CANT. If I split pixes and put them far away from each other, dragon gets morale and kill one of pixes. If pixies put close to each other - Dragon has range. I cant beat Ilona beacuse of this and I slowly think about cheating. I need help ASAP.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-129 |

War of the 7 realms walkthrough

Thanks to Nautilius, Maygwan and many others for their great maps inspiring me to make this map.

--Map Guide--

Important: Play on 200% difficulty!!!

-Ways to Play-

1.Homm3 SoD or Homm3 Complete (from GOG.com)
2.Homm3 SoD + HD mod with HD+ option turned off (it changes terrain and may make the map unbeatable)
3.Homm3 SoD + HD mod with HD+ on + SOD_SP plugin for HD mod (best option for single player imo)

-General Help-

Make saves often.
Make sure to have none or close to none losses on each fight. Especially when it comes to the sharpshooters and arcangels.
Map is not strict about time so don't worry about that but in the first mounth the faster you progress the easier it is. Only the very last fight might become harder the longer you wait.
You can always just wait and get more units if you can't beat a certain fight. Although waiting is not necessary.
Use view air to find hidden artefacts.
There are tips on the map. You just have to find them.

-Hero build-

For Astral it is important to get expert earth before the fight in Ragnar. You can still win without it but it makes th fight much easier.
Also Intelligence is good to have the rest you can go with whatever you get.

For Leon you need to get ballistics and water magic or the map might be unbeatable.
The other 2 skills should be earth magic for mass slow and intelligence for spell points.
You can swap intelligence for some other skill but I really don't recommend not taking the other 3 skills.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy