Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Finding Leena - map rating = 13 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Finding Leena - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Finding Leena - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Finding Leena

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Find the right path. Find and assemble all artifacts. Solve the Quests. Read and follow the hints. Defeat all enemies and most importantly find Leena !!!

Added: 16-01-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Dunes and snakes | Conquer the mysterious land | Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) | To conquer the world

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-93 |

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-04-2024 15:20
Map Update ver. 2.0. New 2 versions of the map Normal and Ultra Hard - Finding Leena
The map was divided into 2 versions.

Normal: This version allows more Lich to be obtained, some hidden objects and paths have been made more visible. The HOTA artifact stays with the player until the end.

Ultra Hard: This version is the same as it was here until now.

Both versions have the same power of all hero opponents.

Author: Pasha (Russia), 02-04-2024 18:35
Hello! - Finding Leena
when was the map update released? I'm probably playing a new, harder map. I don't understand how to defeat Giselle with 5,000 Liches. I just don't have enough shots. Is there any place where you can get an old version of the map? And what are the options for how to get through the new version?
Hello! - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
03-04-2024 00:21

FL - Finding Leena

Hi Pasha, yes you are playing the harder version. But the players in front of you, last Jovian writes that it is playable.
I'm looking at your screenshot and I see you don't have a Ammo carts?
Also if you have been collecting Lich since getting CoUK only collect Lich not Power Lich, you will get a lot more and then you can upgrade them.
Never use both artifacts together (HOTA and CoUK) it doesn't work properly use CoUK first and collect as many Lich as you can then use HOTA.
There's a nice walkthrough video on YT, it's a slightly easier version, but it could help you in some of the harder fights. Cheers!

Pasha (Russia) writes:
03-04-2024 15:43

Hello! - Finding Leena

Thank you bro!
I win it with this army. I bought an ammunition cart and closed it with a force field. Now I'm fighting Xarfax with 11k liches. He has a lot of mana and constantly summons elementals((
Unfortunately, there is no video on YouTube with the passage of the difficult version.
Thanks for the fast response! :)

Pasha (Russia) writes:
03-04-2024 21:02

Hello! - Finding Leena

he-he-he
every time when i met strong hero i think -"its unreal") but later i see that i need more prepare like get some Phoenix for first move or something else like tactics with using blind+disrupting ray. now i cant win against Theodor, cause i dont have big army or another boost against Titans. Now I understand that I should have collected this boost every day since the start of the game :)

Hello! - Finding Leena

Author: Pares (Poland), 30-03-2024 23:59
Finding Leena
Jak można tak zjebaną mapę zrobić?
Już po tygodniu mnie rozwalili i kończę grę. Bez sensu

Author: Jovian, 26-03-2024 16:57 Like
Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena
Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with necromancers set till it's delivery, so mo leeches raised.

Anyway, very interesting fights! Want more such great maps!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers!

Author: Rishi, 05-10-2023 01:47
bug in hota - Finding Leena
I am facing a bug here where sometimes the proper litches rise from the dead, sometimes only 1 litch rises. e.g. after beating Giselle no litch raised from the dead.

I have played other necromancy maps (e.g. Gelu the necromancer) but not seen this issue there.

Is this a bug with this map or with hota.

wasilix writes:
05-10-2023 10:34

- - Finding Leena

Honestly, no idea. To my knowledge there is no way for a map maker to influence the way necromancy works, so it's probably related to the game itself. There was a commenter just below saying more or less the same thing.

If you don't use HD mod, do try using it. Hopefully it helps. Other than that I'm afraid there is little any of us can do for you. It certainly doesn't look like a map issue.

If HD mod doesn't help, perhaps try with a different HotA/HD version.

Rishi writes:
05-10-2023 14:34

Found the issue - Finding Leena

I found the issue. If you have the hota artifact enabled, then you will get no necromancy benefit.

This is not properly informed.

Author: Rishi, 03-10-2023 17:37
walkthrough - Finding Leena
The map is different than what is seen in the walkthrough by Sphinx.

Can you post an updated walkthrough?

sphinxx writes:
04-10-2023 02:11

:) - Finding Leena

not atm
maybe in the future

Jovian writes:
26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harder fights cos you have less troops.

Heilari (некрополь) writes:
04-04-2024 16:56

верните старую версию - Finding Leena

после того как в гарнизон вы поставили защиту от магии и заменили дьволов на драконов , стало невозможно накопить нормальный стэк фаров и дальше играть бессмысленно. Молодцы !!!!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-04-2024 22:14

FL ver.(Normal) - Finding Leena

Эти ворота никогда не предназначались для прохода :) Есть секретный обходной путь.
Обычная версия доступна.

Author: Lord of vampire (Zagreb, Croatia), 26-09-2023 15:34
some undeads are wrong - Finding Leena
first stack of rogues is a legion, then how does the cloak give me just 1 lich after the fight?

Lord of vampire (Zagreb, Croatia) writes:
26-09-2023 15:35

it happened again - Finding Leena

400 goblins also gave 1 skeleton

sphinxx writes:
27-09-2023 01:48

deactivate tournament rules

27-09-2023 02:01

tournament rules? - Finding Leena

i play in pure hota, dont ever use HDmod

wasilix writes:
27-09-2023 14:54

- - Finding Leena

Maybe you should try. HotA is developed by the same team as HD-mod, so I wouldn't be surprised if some features are present in both.

All in all it certainly looks like an issue unique to you. Map authors can't influence the necromancy skill this way, so it must be something with your game.

27-09-2023 14:56

ill give it a try - Finding Leena

ty

Author: Andrey K, 09-07-2023 16:20 Like
Finding Leena - Finding Leena
I specially found a map from "Portishead" author. This map is great too, it has features which cannot be find in "Portishead".

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
10-07-2023 22:55

thx - Finding Leena

Hi Andrey, thank you for the Like, I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers!

Author: Phil (Falmouth UK), 19-03-2023 04:44
IMPOSIBLE - Finding Leena
Amulet of the undertaker I cant get to it at all so no Cloak

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
19-03-2023 21:54

You Tube - Finding Leena

Walktrought by sphinxx https://youtu.be/VLuEoq8UZc8

or Heroes 3 Finding Leena on youtube

sphinxx writes:
19-03-2023 22:19

at 7:42

Author: Веталь, 15-02-2023 19:25
Вопрос - Finding Leena
У меня такая проблема я пробовал битву с проигрышем/загрузкой, и всьоравно оказиваюсь на начале хода. Что делать

sphinxx writes:
16-02-2023 13:07

Ты не первый кто спрашивает. Похоже что автор хд мода "пофиксил" эту возможность в одном из последних обновлений. У меня ещё старый хд мод. Там ещё работает.
Автор карты уже вроде обновил карту на сайте.. Там теперь можно пройти..

Author: idontgetit, 10-02-2023 23:41
It Does not work - Finding Leena
So ìve tried the lose battle/load battle but i keep ending up where i started. Never on the water. Do I need a different version of the game?

Author: NIcky (Nevethood), 06-01-2023 21:08
Fiding leena - Finding Leena
I don't know why, but I cat get Liches, only sceletosn. Necromancy is expert, artefact is founded... why?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
06-01-2023 22:36

CoUK - Finding Leena

As Gremlin wrote below this function must be deactivated in the settings you have the settings for the tournament and here the CoUK function is disabled
You can turn it on/off in the menu, where you choose a scenario. There is "Show Advanced Options" to choose town/hero and next to it you can find "More Options" button which contains "tournament rules"

NIcky (Nevethood) writes:
06-01-2023 22:47

Thx - Finding Leena

Thank you! Clear

Author: Andre (Switzerland), 15-10-2022 13:28 Like
How to find Orb of Silt? - Finding Leena
Dear All,
Can you please help me to find an Orb of Silt to pass the border?
P.S. Fantastic map, one of the best for Heroes 3.
Thank you!

sphinxx writes:
15-10-2022 13:36

https://youtu.be/VLuEoq8UZc8
At 30:32

Author: Olaf (Sweden), 10-10-2022 15:59 Like
Great !! - Finding Leena
Excellent game, I'll try the second one as well.

Author: Mi Mi (Germany), 13-06-2022 09:10 Like
Final battle - Finding Leena
Anyone has the savegame for the final battle?
I would like to try the battle, it seems very interesting.
THanks a lot.

sphinxx writes:
13-06-2022 16:39

Final battle - Finding Leena

Maybe Nebel has a save game from the final battle but I doubt it. If you only need the final fight you can edit the map in the editor and put Leena in front of the last tower with her army and stats. You can find the artifacts for the final battle in my walkthrough video. As you are probably emilia kaida from youtube you know what I'm talking about..

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-06-2022 20:22

Leena - Finding Leena

Hi, unfortunately I no longer have these saves, but as sphinxx writes, you can put Leena in the editor for the castle and play the duel ...

Mi Mi (Germany) writes:
19-06-2022 06:04

Thanks - Finding Leena

Thanks for the help, guys!

Author: Ngon Com (Vietnam), 20-04-2022 11:59
Don't know where to go or water walk? - Finding Leena
At here, I can't know where to go, need help!
Don't know where to go or water walk? - Finding Leena

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-04-2022 16:28

Path - Finding Leena

Hi at pictures use watr walk

Path - Finding Leena

Ngon Com (Vietnam) writes:
20-04-2022 19:00

That is it! - Finding Leena

It works. Thank you, Nabel!

Author: Cat, 17-04-2022 10:04 Like
combat is too easy. - Finding Leena
finished at month 9 week 3 day 4.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
17-04-2022 22:47

Nice - Finding Leena

It's a record good job ... I'm planning to continue and I'll try to make it hellishly hard :)

Cat writes:
19-04-2022 03:54

Review - Finding Leena

some artifacts aren't that important, such as orgefist, orb of permeance, etc. Most attack and defense map objects aren't that impactful. I can probably speed up like a month if I play it again. And there is a small bug which you can skip the guard without handing in the arms of legion.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
20-04-2022 22:30

bug - Finding Leena

Yeah I see it's a small mistake there ... I've been working with CoUK and HOTA artifacts for the first time and there are a lot of things that affect their use so who knows ... when I tested the map I found it quite difficult but how I said I didn't know these artifacts in detail.

Author: Noa, 23-03-2022 01:31
Red Tent & Purple Tent - Finding Leena
I can't find the Purple tent and the Red tent.

What am I missing?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
23-03-2022 19:59

Red Tent - Finding Leena

the red tent is hidden behind the volcano ... according to the picture ... you will come across the purple tent later and it is not hidden ...

Red Tent - Finding Leena

Author: cerni (Romania), 21-02-2022 19:21
Skels not liches - Finding Leena
I have a problem. I payed this map on HOTA and the cloak of undead king gives skels not liches. Someone could help me?
Thx!

cerni (Romania) writes:
21-02-2022 19:24

Skels not liches - Finding Leena

played* :))

sphinxx writes:
23-02-2022 18:38

Cloak - Finding Leena

This was already answered below. It's something with the game settings or HD mod settings..

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 10-02-2022 16:35 Like
Классная карта - Finding Leena
Прошел не торопясь за 440 игровых дней.
Сложность возникла с поиском HOTA перед финальным замком. Спасибо форуму за подсказку. Карта продумана до мелочей, это радует. Противники в конце игры были легкими, за исключением финального босса. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Автору спасибо за карту. Считаю, что у этого автора карты намного интереснее и более продуманные, чем у Maygwana. Однозначно лайк.

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 06-02-2022 20:28 Like
критическая ошибка - Finding Leena
карта очень интересная.
Но у меня при нападении на Сэра Мюллиха вылетает критическая ошибка. Что может быть?

sphinxx writes:
06-02-2022 22:50

Ошибка - Finding Leena

Что за ошибка?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
06-02-2022 23:34

FL - Finding Leena

Привет. Кажется, я знаю, о какой ошибке ты говоришь. Это случилось и со мной. Я думаю, что есть серьезный недостаток в совместном использовании Фангармов и Личей. Пробовал менять позицию в слоте перед атакой и тогда ошибка не появлялась. Или попробуйте брать в бой только личей без фангармов, у меня тоже сработало. Я написал это напрямую программистам, так что, может быть, они разберутся.

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
07-02-2022 16:28

критическая ошибка - Finding Leena

Помогло, спасибо. Взял в бой только фангармов, без личей.
Играю дальше

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
07-02-2022 16:34

ошибка - Finding Leena

Супер, я понятия не имею, где ошибка, но, как я писал, это случилось со мной :)

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 06-02-2022 11:58 Like
Finding Leena - Finding Leena
Hi, We have finished your map at last. It was really exciting. We are particularly grateful for your encouragement and support. Thanks a lot. We are looking forward to your new map. Good luck.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
06-02-2022 23:26

FL - Finding Leena

Thanks for playing. Cheers!

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 01-02-2022 23:11 Like
next map? :) - Finding Leena
When does the next Leena map come out? Can't wait ^^ :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
02-02-2022 01:12

thx - Finding Leena

Thanks for the support Ferdinand, making maps for you is a great pleasure.

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
02-02-2022 01:50

sweet

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 31-01-2022 23:53 Like
Race - Finding Leena
Thanks a lot everybody for help. We did it, won the race at last (changing boots several times). Good luck to you all.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 31-01-2022 19:46 Like
Thx - Finding Leena
Thank you. The HD works! :)
I know the map editor. The problem was that the HOTA was an event behind the stronghold. So I couldn't find the artifact in the editor and not with "view air". :)

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 31-01-2022 15:28 Like
Finding Leena - Race - Finding Leena
Hi! I have been playing your map with a great pleasure. All your prompts on signs are really useful. But the problem is that I can’t win the race, though I tried several times using your recommendations. I am short of 3 steps (to cross the swamp). What might be wrong? Is it possible that the version I am playing (Hota 1.6.1; HD launcher HoMM3HD 5.2 R90 v. 5.2.0.1) has debuffs?
Hope to here from you, thanks a lot. Irena.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
31-01-2022 18:11

the hint was there - Finding Leena

In last section you can shorten the path with waterwalk,after revealing the area

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
31-01-2022 18:42

Wayfarer's Boots - Finding Leena

Hi Irena and Vasily, according to the picture you sent, it is necessary to board the ship in this place on the same turn as Manfred (you are missing two steps) ... so it should be like this: You land at the beginning of the swamp, you have Boots of Speed , Equestrian's Gloves and for sure take the Ring of the Wayfarer. So you get out and turn around one day, the next day you put on Wayfarer's Boots. Then head the shortest way to Fontana, Mineral spring, Rally flag and Watering hole each to give you more movement. Then you should reach the water and still have the opportunity to conjure the ship and board it. In the next passage, it is as Cristian writes. It is possible or watch YouTube from sphinxx HOMM3 Finding Leena.

sphinxx writes:
31-01-2022 20:23

Walkthrough - Finding Leena

I switch artifacts with buttons so you don't see it there..

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
31-01-2022 20:41

Race - Finding Leena

I was also not able to win so I defeated hero with Phoenixes so he cannot verify keymaster tent.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 31-01-2022 14:07 Like
Hi! I have been playing your map with a great pleasure. All your prompts on signs are really useful. But the problem is that I can’t win the race, though I tried several times using your recommendations. I am short of 3 steps (to cross the swamp). What might be wrong? Is it possible that the version I am playing (Hota 1.6.1; HD launcher HoMM3HD 5.2 R90 v. 5.2.0.1) has debuffs?
Hope to here from you, thanks a lot. Irena.

Author: sphinxx, 31-01-2022 10:02
hd launcher - Finding Leena
pic below
hd launcher - Finding Leena

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 30-01-2022 23:50 Like
HD Resolution - Finding Leena
@sphinxx
In your walkthrough, I can see that you have a good HD resolution. Can you make a screenshot of your settings in the HD Launcher menu, please? Because when I choose an option that is not 1066 x 600 my screen looks like this even when my laptop has a resolution of 1920 x 1080. How do you do this? Mode, source size, stretch filter, render threads? :)
HD Resolution - Finding Leena

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 29-01-2022 22:55 Like
Giselle - Finding Leena
Is it possible to fight with Giselle with liches,dragon flies and cloak,without Hota(with Hota it's impossible to avoid losis of several hindreds of fangarms)?So far I have maximum number of liches (not losing a single one) and level 37;my items don't help against dispel...And so many empty spaces,ha ha ha!

30-01-2022 14:48

Got it - Finding Leena

Nevermind,I won that battle losing only dragon flies and 72 liches,but getting over 1900 - the alternative was to lose none and gain 1300 fangarms.In the end I gave up cloak with 23,8k power liches...not like I needed them,but just to aproximate the maximum number of liches in curent version;by the way,did you find a purpose for vampires?They were useless all the time and no one said something about it

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-01-2022 15:07

Vampires - Finding Leena

You won't build Liches without a Vampires, so they are there if you mean in a castle.

30-01-2022 15:42

Not a good explanation - Finding Leena

You can not build lich without skellies or zombies in that castle - but you did;still it should be fun to use them.But ,so far,the map is not impossible - it was just a funny normal map with some faults on OP artefacts and it hasn't change much.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-01-2022 17:36

Special version - Finding Leena

Then I would have a special version just for you without CoUK :)

30-01-2022 18:54

Hey - Finding Leena

Don't take it like that,skellies are not enough to travel too far :) I found some times ago some insane chinese maps on SOD,they were expert,not impossible ; if I compare your map with any of those,it's like a walk in the park.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-93 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy