Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about War of the 7 realms - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the 7 realms - heroes 3 mapsDownload map War of the 7 realms - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> War of the 7 realms

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

{~~~Part 1 of the Barbutilion~~~}

After it's destruction many years ago, Hell has risen again and now threatens to destroy all other Realms! Stop Hell before it's too late!

Map Version: {2.5.2}

Added: 18-07-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Thugs (Отморозки) | Shin da Sekai | Harry Potter | Eve

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-129 |

Author: 김경수 (대한민국), 10-04-2024 12:53 Like
War of the 7 realms - War of the 7 realms
good

Author: Raul (Brasil), 02-10-2023 05:15
I am stuck - War of the 7 realms
How do I get Leon to Astral?

I also didn't find the master genies to go through the gate and kill Ent Lord

Raul (Brasil) writes:
06-10-2023 21:50

BUG - War of the 7 realms

Can you find the way, for the genies really aren't there and can't kill Ent Lord. It appears to be a bug.

Another doubt... I can't kill the Doombriger. I use Quicksand but he always uses Haste. How to defeat him?

Raul (Brasil) writes:
06-10-2023 21:51

BUG - War of the 7 realms

I found the way to meet Astral, but the master genies really aren't there and I can't kill Ent Lord. It appears to be a bug.

Another doubt... I can't kill the Doombriger. I use Quicksand but he always uses Haste. How to defeat him?

wasilix writes:
07-10-2023 16:05

- - War of the 7 realms

I finished this map a very long time ago, so I don't remember all these specifics unfortunately, but I don't think that there is a bug. Possibly if you HotA there may be issues, but if you play SoD (as it is intended) you should be fine.

Author: Graf10a (United States), 07-03-2023 06:08
Needs to be fixed! - War of the 7 realms
The Artifact Merchants structure must be banned in the Dusk Master's home town. Otherwise, Dusk Master can end up purchasing the Ring of Oblivion which makes the fight with him either impossible or leads to an unacceptable loss of troops. This really happened to me and it sucks.

Graf10a (United States) writes:
07-03-2023 06:11

Correction - War of the 7 realms

Obviously, I meant Dusk Maker.

Barbuta (Bulgaria) writes:
07-03-2023 17:17

Own Risk - War of the 7 realms

This map is made for SoD only, if you play it with HOTA then it's on your own risk.

Graf10a writes:
07-03-2023 17:39

Thanks - War of the 7 realms

Thanks. I will try SOD.

Graf10a (United States) writes:
13-03-2023 02:50

Works only if you are lucky - War of the 7 realms

Still no luck. Even the SOD version has glitches. For example, the final test becomes unbeatable because the catapult's fire shield does not kill the red dragon -- it still has some health (10-20) left after the action of the shield is over. I tried this game a few time and every time encountered some stupid problems like this one. At this point, I am ready to give it up.

wasilix writes:
19-07-2023 10:05

- - War of the 7 realms

Maybe you do something wrong, because math says that catapult should be enough to kill a dragon. Basic fire shield reflects 20% of damage back at attacker. Catapult has 1k hp meaning that if you make sure that each hit is reflected back at dragon, it should be dealt 200 damage, which is enough for a red dragon.

Author: David (Bulgaria Sofia), 03-03-2023 16:45
Need help for beating Doombird - War of the 7 realms
Hi everyone i have problems with beating Doombird. He always use Haste. I really dont know how to kill him. Anyone help please?

03-03-2023 23:02

Doombringer? - War of the 7 realms

Hi, if you mean Doombringer, you need to use quicksand. Cheers!

Dragonaut writes:
18-07-2023 20:56

Doombringer - War of the 7 realms

There is no quicksand in any guild or any quest.

Author: Vu Giang (viet nam), 16-03-2022 16:12
War 7 - War of the 7 realms
Finish this map in 157 days. Thank Barbuta to create a such good map. Overall, this map is a little bit easier than other maps like wayfarer or metataxer's revenge. I think you should enhance the difficulty of this map by allowing Leon to learn the "blind" spell lately. I really like the battles of Leon's Sould and ones related to "Happy hags", so funny and interesting. I have completed " War of the 7 realms" and now is time to "Leon's Redemption"
War 7 - War of the 7 realms

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 26-02-2022 13:56 Like
my run - War of the 7 realms
I am no fan of linear maps with severe reduced personal, but of these maps the "War of 7 Realms" is one of the best. And because I prefer open maps I found here a linear one with an outmost lot of variability starting after the end of Xirera. Great work and good logical composition.
Day 4.2.6 Xiradraxaker/Zydar was down with cloned sharps (a certain additional monster was helpful) and a remainder of 17 spellpoints.
Please remove the Pixies from Barnabas, with blinding them the fight is too easy.
I wished, the three Frozen Cliffs should be a bit closer together for reducing the time to buy them. The One is much too easy with all his Archangels in one stack! Think about one aditional Phoenix and dividing into some stacks. And perhaps the pendant of 2. sight.
I think it is a fault to place a red border gate on 113,4,1! There must be a purple or black one. When Leon appears in the realm of heaven, he can hand out the Armageddon Sword to Angelena and a second pair of Levi Boots too. So she gets very easy the Purgatory and the black tent. And she can return into the game!
If you remove the Imps of Xyrax and inserts a Hill Fort in this region, he will be able to collect more Magogs, I think.
For beating Satan I must make some attempts, but at least he had no chance. After the berserk series remained a lot of Phoenix and a stack of about 9000 Archdevils. At first blind the devils and then the phoenix. With damned armour, primaries 78/74/55/70, 3570 spell points Satan left the game day 9.4.7
I would have been very, very happy with Earth Magic to Leon's Soul, getting it after his testing challenge! Gernian got Logistics as last secondary.
One question to Barbuta: With your hero Leon do you mean Nautilus??? I was the first tester and also a little bit advisor in the Metataxer Map. He is a Leon!

frifix (Empuriabrava) writes:
26-02-2022 16:37

remark - War of the 7 realms

I forgot one remark:
I am not content with the ballista option for Leon!!!
Only one battle against 5000 Cristal Dragons is not worthy to run through the whole map with this shit
quality! Allowing meteor shower would be 100 % better!

Barbuta writes:
28-02-2022 23:02

Leon - War of the 7 realms

Are you saying that Nautilus real name is Leon? I did not know that and the name Leon is not a reference to him. I am glad you enjoyed the map. Also yes there are a few ways people have found that you can break the story in the map by doing things earlier then intended. Maybe I will get around to fix/rethink how to fix them

frifix writes:
01-03-2022 23:36

Nautilus - War of the 7 realms

Why do you refuse to believe, that Nautilus' first name is Leon! It is truth!
I am mapmaker too, and when you produce a person imbedded in a map with an open showed name, here Leon, I make my thoughts, what is the reason for it. Why not Stoertebeker or Kohlhaas?
But when a quick player like me destroys parts of your map intention, you must not correct the map. Maps never are made for all !!!
By the way: My grandson, now in Paris at the "école des beaux arts", is a Leon too!

Barbuta writes:
01-03-2022 23:59

Nautilus - War of the 7 realms

I do believe that Nautilus name and your grandson's name is Leon! I just didn't know that before. Thank for sharing!

frifix writes:
02-03-2022 00:31

Leon - War of the 7 realms

Thanks to you too!
In my maps you find my email adress frifix@aol.com
I am not shy.
But I am a little bit sceptical belonging to your second version of this Barbutarian!
You have gathered a lot of fighting sequences with different ways of solving the problem. And I confess, I had to try some fights in multiple versions.
But another map with NEW fighting versions???
I will play it, when it is released.
The main problem of linear maps is, that all situations are fixed! Standing like iron and steel. Standing moveless with patrol "stand still". That is not my dream.
I hope you will surprise me!

Author: graf10a (USA), 04-01-2022 03:07
Good map! - War of the 7 realms
Almost every battle requires some careful thinking/planning. The winning strategy always exists no matter how strong the opponent army is. This makes the game very interesting. The storyline is also quite entertaining. The only downside is that you won't get Town Portal until almost the end of the game. It's a bit annoying but nothing major -- you can play it perfectly well without Town Portal. Overall, I enjoyed the map -- many thanks to the mapmaker!

Author: Mariyan (Bulgaria), 30-08-2021 17:51
Berserk - War of the 7 realms
Where can I find Berserk? I cannot kill Satan without it...

30-08-2021 19:12

Berserk - War of the 7 realms

At (111, 122, 1) and you can beat him without berserk as well

KahaaQ (Poland) writes:
28-09-2021 18:16

Berserk... - War of the 7 realms

or what? I have no idea. Is this battle another kind chess task like few other? I play this map from few weeks, and just want to start something new, as soon as possible. By the way - nice map, and You gave us Town Portal at last :) (little bit too far, i don't know why mapmakers are so greedy with this spell).

Author: Mariyan (Bulgaria), 28-08-2021 18:38
Xirera fight - War of the 7 realms
Hey Barbuta! I'm trying to figure 1 thing out. See, I'm with Leon, trying to figure out how to beat Xirera, but I didn't even once level up into Logistics. This way, I can only get 1 archer dwelling + bless, and with only 32 sharpshooters the fight is impossible.. Am I missing something? and I already watched your playthrough in Youtube, you had Expert logistics before that fight.. Even on your first levelup, you got advanced logistics...

30-08-2021 19:11

It' s possible - War of the 7 realms

It should be possible

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 10-07-2021 13:19 Like
Great story - War of the 7 realms
Great story! I'm usually bored reading the stories of the map but this was actually good. I also liked the fact that you can decide which story you can play.

Moderate to easy fights. I didn't even use the berserk spell to the final battle.

One thing though. You give town portal the last week? Really? Thanks for nothing.

Good map overall. Vote from me

Author: Imran (Bangkok, Thailand), 02-07-2021 18:06 Like
finally at week 15 - War of the 7 realms
Finally kill Mr. Satan at Week 15 hahaha, it is but sometime i must using nwcwhatisthematrix and nwcnebuchadnezzar to know where to go, and reload saved game. For final battle using berserk and "orb of vulnerability" must restrat about 7-8 battle because Mr. Satan sometime using "expert cure" or "anti-magic" spell. And keep balista not destroyed to get first time to using berserk spell
finally at week 15 - War of the 7 realms

Author: Imran (Bangkok, Thailand), 30-06-2021 12:52 Like
where is forcefield - War of the 7 realms
Where i can fund "forcefield" spell, I need to kill Xiradraxaker with his 1000+ Phoenix :(
Or how to kill Death of necromancer, currently don't have Forcefield spell
where is forcefield - War of the 7 realms

Barbuta writes:
30-06-2021 13:16

FF - War of the 7 realms

You can get it from the seer's hut (that looks like a tree) at 64.17.0

Author: Barbuta, 28-06-2021 12:36
Stoic Watchmen - War of the 7 realms
The hero Andra has it.

Author: Imran (Bangkok, Thailand), 28-06-2021 00:03 Like
stoic watchman - War of the 7 realms
hi, Leon cannot go out, where i can find stoic watchman?

Stefan (România) writes:
22-02-2022 12:07

how can i beat her ???? - War of the 7 realms

Andra has 49 pixes and i have 1 troll i tried to stay in the castle but she 1 hit me every time please help

Barbuta writes:
22-02-2022 12:28

Andra battle - War of the 7 realms

Let her take the castle

Stefan (România) writes:
22-02-2022 13:07

Ye i give up i tried everything - War of the 7 realms

On YouTube the 200% has like 20 pixes and the other russian guy had 44

Barbuta writes:
25-02-2022 00:23

Andra battle - War of the 7 realms

Andra has 49 pixies. You let her take the castle. she kills most of the pixies in the moat you finish her off. Easy...

Stefan (România) writes:
25-02-2022 00:26

I tried that like 50 times she would just fly to the gate in first round and than she would one hit me :/ after trying and trying she finally stayed in the castle for the first round i moved my troll up and she flew the pixie in the moat

Author: Jesper (Sweden), 04-04-2021 15:52
Hi,

Im stuck at "Defeat master Genies"/ water mage.
Apparently purple has killed master genies. So I can not get past the guest guard. How do I get around that?

Author: Kurt (Denmark), 23-02-2021 22:08
Angelena vs Dendroids - War of the 7 realms
What am I missing?
This will take a week to finish

Barbuta writes:
23-02-2021 22:34

Dendroids - War of the 7 realms

It takes around 80 turns most of which you just attack a dendroid. You can hypnotize them and have them attack each other so they will be stuck.

Author: Kurt (Denmark), 18-02-2021 19:11 Like
Angelena vs Dendroids - War of the 7 realms
What am I missing?
This will take a week to finish

Author: Sergey, 13-12-2020 11:55
Xocalypto problem - War of the 7 realms
Please help how to kill Xocalypto. He came with good army (50 rust dragons, 50 devils and ... ets). The Leon no so strong yet (just met Astral).

CragHack (NL) writes:
16-01-2022 22:59

If you send Queen Sarna to meet with Astral as well - War of the 7 realms

Leon will learn Blind and Clone. With these spells almost any fight can end without any killed creatures (Blind enemies, Clone arch-angels for resurrection).

I am pretty sure it's a bug in the game, because you are only supposed to learn blind later on after defeating the 3 Elemental Lords.

Author: Barbuta, 30-11-2020 12:31
Map Update - War of the 7 realms
Map has been updated to v2.5.2

- Fixed a bug where the must have spell - quicksand will not always appear in a mage guild.

Author: GeorgeJungg (Denmark), 30-11-2020 02:54 Like
Walktrough - War of the 7 realms
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=DVgmlKTM X0Q&t=19 s

Author: Justin, 13-11-2020 20:12
map - War of the 7 realms
Why the hel hero Andra disapears till i reach him?

Author: Scsa (Hungary), 17-10-2020 23:31 Like
Beaten in first week - War of the 7 realms
Hi, green player access the green tent before the end of first week, then Mauron defeats the main town and the games is over. Can someone help how I can block green to get the green tent key?
Thanks

Barbuta writes:
21-10-2020 11:17

Green Player - War of the 7 realms

He is supposed to do that and you have to defend the main town.

Author: Since (Vladivostok, Russia), 17-10-2020 22:21
Nothing impressive - War of the 7 realms
Too linear and easy map for me ...

Author: Ddog (Denmark), 01-10-2020 02:45 Like
Quicksand?? - War of the 7 realms
I don´t have the quicksand spell. Please where is it??? I cant beat Doombringer he keps using haste....

Ddog (Denmark) writes:
01-10-2020 04:32

Bugged - War of the 7 realms

The map is bugged I did not get quicksand in any towns I have checked them all. I think it is supposed to come in the second barbarian town but it does not, no matter how many days I let pass before getting mage guild lvl 2. This some bullshit......

Author: sphinxx, 03-09-2020 06:57
Great map - War of the 7 realms
Finished the map on day 314 on impossible difficulty level. Knowing the map better would go definitely 2-3 months faster. Overall a great map. Definitely not for beginners. The author took the inspiration from many great known maps and its OK so. There was no feeling of a cheap copy.. For me there were some new things like the quicksand thing mentioned before or that u can cast lightning bolt on enemies wearing pendant of negativity while they are hypnotised..
Some minor improvement in the visual way would be OK.. The map is of course not ugly but also not the most beautiful..
2 other little things are I didn't need the intelligence skill like the author wrote in the comment section here cause there were enough magic spings.. So reducing the amount of the springs would increase the difficulty of the map.. But what I would increase is the amount of War machine factories cause the map is not playable without ammo cart and its annoying if u loose one and have to go a long way back to buy it again.
But overall as I said a very nice map and one of the best in recent years. It was a pleasure to play it. Thx barbuta.
9/10
Now of course its time for Leon's redemption

03-09-2020 11:37

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Author: sphinxx, 02-09-2020 18:32
stuck on doombringer - War of the 7 realms
hey barbuta
how to defeat doombringer?
my idea was to have sharpshooter, enchanters and some phoenixes that can resurrect and so keep the ab from the shooters..
im now in the 11 month and have 7k ss but even with good morale and perfect resurection of the phoenixes i would kill only 6-7k ab..
so what to do?

Barbuta writes:
02-09-2020 22:40

3 words: A quicksand battle

sphinxx writes:
03-09-2020 00:32

Thx!

Author: homeless (Croatia), 26-08-2020 09:36
Boragus-help - War of the 7 realms
How should I defeat boragus? As I had to give away Orb of Vulnerability, his 400 azure dragons with 99 defence hero just decimate me

Barbuta writes:
26-08-2020 15:10

Square - War of the 7 realms

There is a special place on the battlefield where you can hide sharpshooters/enchan ters/harpies to kill his dragons

stopid writes:
14-02-2021 20:48

Boragus fight - War of the 7 realms

There is no "secret place" on my fight against boragus where you can put your shooters, its different layout of what i have seen on videos.

Barbuta writes:
14-02-2021 21:04

Layout - War of the 7 realms

Turn off the HD+ option in the HD mod launcher and you will get the intended battlefield layout.

stopid writes:
15-02-2021 16:16

Thank you!, didnt think that thing at all

Author: Barbuta, 18-08-2020 13:31
Map Update & New Map - War of the 7 realms
I've Updated my map. It's a small only graphical update (I've added decorative objects) but more importantly I've finished my new map.

It is the sequel to this one and you can find it here:
https://www.maps4her oes.com/forum/opinio ns.php?map_id=1932&g ame=3

Or you can type Barbuta or Leon's Redemption in the search bar.

Author: Samuel (United Kingdom), 12-08-2020 12:32
Orb of driving rain? - War of the 7 realms
Anyone know where the Orb of driving rain is? hit a brick wall, but lovin the map!

Barbuta writes:
12-08-2020 14:54

Orb Location - War of the 7 realms

It is in the snowy northern part of the top of the map.

Author: Barbuta, 14-06-2020 12:52
Map Update - War of the 7 realms
The map has been updated!
Here are the list of changes:

-Most of the late game bosses have been buffed with more armies and spells.
-Some of the early game bosses are now impossible to beat if you rely on morale.
-The amount of bonus armies you get has been reduced.
-There are few decorative changes in the terrain.
-There is a lot more text, and the already existing one has been reworked.
-The story has been enhanced in preparation for my next map.
-Bio's have been reworked for both your's and computer's heroes.

This is probably going to be the last update unless people report bugs. I'm working on the next map which will be a sequel to this one.

Have fun and enjoy!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-129 |

War of the 7 realms walkthrough

Thanks to Nautilius, Maygwan and many others for their great maps inspiring me to make this map.

--Map Guide--

Important: Play on 200% difficulty!!!

-Ways to Play-

1.Homm3 SoD or Homm3 Complete (from GOG.com)
2.Homm3 SoD + HD mod with HD+ option turned off (it changes terrain and may make the map unbeatable)
3.Homm3 SoD + HD mod with HD+ on + SOD_SP plugin for HD mod (best option for single player imo)

-General Help-

Make saves often.
Make sure to have none or close to none losses on each fight. Especially when it comes to the sharpshooters and arcangels.
Map is not strict about time so don't worry about that but in the first mounth the faster you progress the easier it is. Only the very last fight might become harder the longer you wait.
You can always just wait and get more units if you can't beat a certain fight. Although waiting is not necessary.
Use view air to find hidden artefacts.
There are tips on the map. You just have to find them.

-Hero build-

For Astral it is important to get expert earth before the fight in Ragnar. You can still win without it but it makes th fight much easier.
Also Intelligence is good to have the rest you can go with whatever you get.

For Leon you need to get ballistics and water magic or the map might be unbeatable.
The other 2 skills should be earth magic for mass slow and intelligence for spell points.
You can swap intelligence for some other skill but I really don't recommend not taking the other 3 skills.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy