Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Heroes 4: Equilibris

PLAY ON CHAMPION ONLY FOR YOUR OWN RISK and IF YOU DARE!! ( playing on champion means much more rewards, but hard as hell)
The time has come for The Age of Heroes! You will lead your small but powerful party through of the lands of Alar, the land of the magic. Many need your help, and few are against you. But the few is stronger than ever before! Now its the time for YOU to lead your heroes and show the opposing side, that you are here and you have other plans.
Redesign to 276% ( the original map by Andreas Strande - Rise of an Empire ) by Ston3M4son

Added: 19-03-2018

Heroes 4 maps: The Six Isles Of Terror | Eternal Ice | Battle of giants | War of the lords

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: EGYES (Hungary), 30-03-2024 05:31
NEGATIVE MORAL RUINS THE GAME - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Honestly every fight is just about restarting 500times because you have to deal with stupid negative morale, because there is no leadership available. TERRIBLE IDEA.

Author: Vishnu, 24-12-2023 13:20
sorry for stupid question... - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
...but where is the download buttin? first time here

evgkuz (Croatia) writes:
24-12-2023 13:30

Click on the title link or on the minimap images - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hello.
Click on the title link: "Download map -> Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2" or on the minimap images.

Author: Free5tail, 23-10-2023 03:12
Is it possible to play purple/Human in Champions level - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Looks the guide is for Order/Blue? It’s hard to follow the guide for human.

Author: Free5tail, 21-10-2023 19:06
Is it possible to play purple/Human in Champions level - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Author: Free5tail, 21-10-2023 15:08

Author: Free5tail, 21-10-2023 11:29

Author: Soulmama, 10-09-2023 07:40
How to trade ring of greater negation - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I already have all items of the ring of greater negation but I can't trade with Taskhor the master of the lesser. What should I do? Please help

Author: Tim (United States), 19-05-2023 04:07
Unable to Play - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
This map looks intriguing, but I'm unable to play using HoMMIV Complete 3.0 (GOG version). Please advise. Thanks!

marko (Suomi) writes:
19-05-2023 11:44

unable to play -Rise of an empire of heroes 2 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

you need the equilibris to be able to play the map

Author: alteR (Hungary), 19-12-2021 15:43 Like
Your opinions about Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
asd

Author: Martin Le (Sai Gon, Vietnam), 01-12-2021 17:26
how to get to the temple - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Could anyone tell me how to get to the temple? Thank

beneficam writes:
02-12-2021 20:57

Hungary - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

You can go there by a one-way portal (forsaken palace) but you must complete some quest before. Then you will need 1200 each type of elementals (fire, air, water, earth) and the axe of thor which is granted by a dragon in the southwest hidden cave. Te get the elementals you need the ring of elementals that is on a pirate ship north to the spiral island. Then you get to the temple that will explode leaving some devils behind. Unfortunately, the Agarhaz quest cannot be completed as the altar of prison event cannot be triggered by movement, the map is buggy. So Agarhaz will never be free and you stuck in the game without quest. What a pity, that would have been the best map I ever have played.

Martin Le (Sai Gon, Vietnam) writes:
20-12-2021 18:55

where the quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

i even cannot find the place of quest which need 1200 each elementals. Can anyone help me to find it? thank

Author: Martin Le (Sai Gon, Vietnam), 30-11-2021 15:03

Author: Martin Le (Sai Gon, Vietnam), 29-11-2021 17:57

Author: Klinkz (Deutschland), 04-09-2021 17:12
How to install Equilibris? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I don´t seem to find the Equilibris mod. I would love to play this map but really struggle with finding and installing the mod. Could someone send me a video or a desrcibtion how and where to download and what to do to make it work? Would be really appreciated

Author: Dan (Odessa, Ukraine), 19-08-2021 11:35 Like
12 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
wanted

Author: wasilix, 11-07-2021 19:15
Are you running it in Equilibris? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
If I recall correctly, this sort of thing may be happening if you attempt starting a map on an incompatible game version.

Author: Admas (Canada), 11-07-2021 05:10
what is the title? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
same issue, no idea. waiting for the maker.

Author: SirMirko (Switzerland), 27-05-2021 22:02
game error upon start - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
When I try to start your map, as soon as I chose my eyerything, press start and everything should load, the map crashes and a message shows en error and I end up in the main menu.
Has this happend to anyone else? Is there a solution? I play with GOG on Windows 10.

Admas (Canada) writes:
11-07-2021 21:10

yes - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

running the 3.50 version. is it good to run the map? or need a new version

wasilix writes:
11-07-2021 21:28

not sure - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I played this a couple of times. 2nd time I had 3.51 and it was fine, so I would imagine that it should work for you too.

Admas (Canada) writes:
11-07-2021 21:42

would it have language issue? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I tried many times but still not working. probably it is because different language i am using?

wasilix writes:
12-07-2021 09:19

- - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I'm not sure. I played this map in english game version, but I would imagine that language shouldn't have impact on that. IIRC I played some other map that had French texts and it was fine.

I think the most likely explanation is that your mod setup is imcompatible (missing something required or has something else that introduces the conflict). Perhaps if you installed a few other mods to the same directory, they may have changed the files used by original game and Equilibris which may have resulted in the latter being unable to read them. Perhaps it's worth a try to reinstall h4 and equilibris in a separate directory and see if it works. Alas, I'm afraid, I won't be much of help beyond that.

Admas (Canada) writes:
12-07-2021 18:14

thx - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

thx for your suggestion i will try it. BTW, really attractive map, cannot wait to play

Author: BrucknerHun (Hungary), 24-04-2021 12:11 Like
Where is Tasha? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Where is tasha ? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
where is the Prison of Tasha ? I couldnt find her. Im searching and searching and no Prison.... I conquered most of the map with the 2 heroes. I think I missed her somewhere. Where is she ???? Can someone send a picture of it? I know that, someboy already asked that, but I started with the life faction, but nothing is near my town. Thanks for answer.

xxxx writes:
24-04-2021 20:27

xxxx - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

ıt is hard to see, go to the east forest near your town and search there ;)

Author: Basara, 06-09-2020 12:57
Long AI turns - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Really good map but I had to remove all computer enemies and made them neutral because their turns takes forever (usually had to wait about 5+ mins after each time I pressed next day). But except that its pretty good map with long gameplay and good tactic map since neutral enemies are so strong I like it. (9/10 because of that long turns AI but when I changed them to neutral in my game 10/10). Haven't finished it yet but I'm in the middle of champion difficulty.

Turiyan (United States) writes:
28-12-2021 06:32

Enemy Turns - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Speed up Enemy Movement in Options. ;)

Author: maze (Germany), 19-04-2020 03:43
where is tasha ? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
where is the Prison of Tasha ? I couldnt find her. Im searching and searching and no Prison.... I conquered most of the middle continent with the main here alone. I think I missed her somewhere. Where is she ???? Thanks for answer.

maze (Germany) writes:
19-04-2020 12:55

ok I found her -- THx and great map

Naya writes:
20-04-2020 14:14

Where - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Where is she?

maze (Germany) writes:
21-04-2020 00:03

directly in to the Wood on the right near to your town. U should find her on the second or third day. A magical eye is directly next to her near to an oase. I missed her und played 5 months alone :(((( omg

Author: Anastasia (USA), 24-03-2020 00:22
can not play - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Please help! It says the file is bad and won't start a scenario! is there a way to work it?

Javier writes:
30-03-2020 18:00

bad - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

me too

Razorockham (Netherlands) writes:
31-03-2020 14:41

Equilibris - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Map needs Equilibris. did you download it?

Jamano (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
26-06-2020 18:28

It still says file is bad - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I have downloaded and installed Equilibris.

Author: Bilda (Czech Republic), 15-03-2020 23:53
File - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I can not load the map, it says that file is damaged.

Razorockham (Netherlands) writes:
31-03-2020 14:43

Equilibris - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Map need Equilibris. Map is far from perfect, but I finished it. Designer is working on a complete new RPG-version

Author: Ngan Le (Vietnam), 15-03-2020 09:49
blue key master - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Please help. I cannot find condition to explode bluekeymater bomb to reach the blue tent.

Naya writes:
20-04-2020 14:13

Edit - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

How can u edit the map? I tried to use champaign editor but it's failed

Martin Le (Sai Gon, Vietnam) writes:
04-12-2021 18:48

editor - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

c_e_mod.exe

Author: Ngan Le (Vietnam), 14-03-2020 18:44
Please help. I cannot find condition to explode bluekeymater bomb to reach the blue tent.

Author: Heijin (KEcskemét), 19-12-2019 17:13
purple player - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
when im start game why purple player instantly die?

Author: Juliano (Brasil), 16-12-2019 00:02
Starting area - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Can't do anything in the starting area after you clear the easy spawns on Champion. There are some water elementals near a couple pandoras box but it's impossible to kill them, the gate as well, to the other side there are some efrettis and hundreds of behemoths that also are unkillable, and a castle of Power with hundreds of lv4 knights that is also unbeatable with the army you can raise in the starting area, no matter how you trick the spells, it's simply impossible. Maybe if I got other spells in the guild, but not sure if you predefined them. As it is it isn't a challenge, because a challenge implies that it is doable, for example to break a wall hitting it with your head isn't a challenge. I guess the proposed play strategy is to keep spamming the end turn button until you have an army that is capable of clearing the area, but that also is really poor desing.

Juliano (Brasil) writes:
16-12-2019 00:04

Pandora's Box - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

The Pandora's Box near the Power castle too, is plain dumb. To make it loose your dragons when you hit it with them simply makes you restart the turn, I don't see the point in this desing, again, more stuff to make it boring instead of actually challenging.

Author: Raimonds Gurkins (Latvia), 02-12-2019 14:44
Rise of an Empire - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Why it says file is bad when trying to launch it?

Author: Janus Natividad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), 11-11-2019 15:19
Rise of an Empire - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Looks Good

Author: FunBun (Netherlands), 23-09-2019 03:50
Finished - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I finished the game today and I enjoyed the ride, but could not find the solution to everything. I could not reach the area with all the Black Dragons and where the Bow of The Elf King is, which I really wanted to have. I know the solution is linked to the Agarhazway script, but even with the editor I had no idea where it is. Some areas or items cannot be reached (for instance the Bow of the Elf King can't be picked up after defeating the dragons, which I did with help of the editor).

And at the time I reached the underground I feel there wasn't much more to do and also not in terms of challenge. I don't think the AI players are an add on at all because they do nothing. The superstrong heroes that walk around are cool so I'd rather see more of those and more fun things and castles underground. Also more quests that would link the underground with the upper world so it's not just all underground after being able to go there.

Furthermore, I'd leave out the Ring of Greater Negation, yet that would make armies of 600k Black Dragons simply unbeatable.

Author: FunBun (Netherlands), 21-09-2019 12:48
Bow of the Elf King - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I love the map, but with hypnotize and Ring of Greater Negation it just becomes too easy and not a whole lot of fun anymore. Also, I have 6 heroes of lvl 70 and now the challenge is gone.

Also, is the Bow of the Elf King somewhere on the map?

FunBun (Netherlands) writes:
21-09-2019 12:50

Re - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Also, sometimes it's not clear what to do for a quest and if I don't remember the original text there's no reminder somewhere. It would be nice if the quest hut would reveal more in those cases.

Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands) writes:
03-11-2019 19:17

Eight heroes with level 70 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Helemaal eens met jou!

Razorockham (Voerendaal) writes:
26-11-2019 09:31

Level 70 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Excuse me, FunBun, only 6 Heroes with maximum level 70 - looking forward with impatience to the remodelling by Stonemason of his map.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy