Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Chronicles of Seth-Cordor - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Chronicles of Seth-Cordor - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Chronicles of Seth-Cordor - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Chronicles of Seth-Cordor

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

The Llab'Erfannai have barely escaped with their lives from their home plane of Nell. Now they must learn to make a new life on Seth-Cordor.
However, the inhabitants are less than pleased with the newcomers and prove to be harder to dispose of than the Llab'Erfannai had thought at first.

Added: 31-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Crystal Mind | The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins | The eclecticism | Veni, Vidi, Vici

Author: 9, 09-04-2011 23:35
Very good
The maps is very good, but you should working on it some more time. The mine trouble is that the red player is unusable. Why? Without red and 2 keymaster tens anybody can build grail! You may set someting like this: when our player reach the "grail land", the strong red player to fight with us or catch fly or someting to trought to our castles.
Ok it was a good map :)
I'll give it 9

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 08-04-2011 21:06
finish
really enjoyed it!:)
had to build grail ,cause that last hero seems untouchable...
if only the fire spells would work on him,then his tactics would be a disaster
for his huge army(if you know what i mean^^).
thanks for the map m8 :)go on and make another one!

Author: Kairo22 (United States), 08-04-2011 20:11
bigcity
Glad you guys are enjoying it! :)
Well I've been working on it in November, but I just posted it this week. Maybe I was inspired by another map? I can't remember.
I always take my time building up armies and primary skills, so by the time I get to the other players, it's harder. But I can see how it might be easy.
As far as other composit artefacts go, I feel like only the Statue of the Legion, Angelic Alliance and Pwr of Dragon would be better off banned.
Thanks

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 08-04-2011 17:19
btw;
how old is this map?
i have a "deja vu " feel about it...

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 08-04-2011 17:18
playability
playing the map and enjoying it!:)
i dont know if it gets any harder but i cant say iv been sweating any by now...
would help if you raised the difficulty ,so that the enemy becomes more aggressive.
[i defeated the green without fighting the main hero(all +20+full trained army),as he took the bait and died on the ship i let for him =)
after that and with the mighty swamp armies it is more like a parade!:)
what i like on this map is that you dont have to follow a strict path!^^

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 07-04-2011 21:15 Like
Not a biggie ;)
Don't sweat it, the only place to get the Wings would be the Utopia and it's not easy to break into until the final stages of the game, by that time the majority of players would have obtained most of the keys anyway. And besides, that guy in the underground caverns that was hoarding fairy dragons and enchanters had the Tome of Air Magic, so once you defeat him you get Fly regardless.
Oh and no - you haven't banned the Angel Feather Arrows - I got those too, assembled the Sharpshooter Bow (and all other composite artifacts as well, except for the Angelic Alliance).
And yes - the map is pretty straightforward to play, although I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a certain order of visiting the different areas. It wouldn't make sense though, as the game goes much faster if you have couple of heroes exploring simultaneously.

Author: Kairo22 (United States), 07-04-2011 17:57
oops!
Yeah I thought I had removed Angel Wings for some reason, but I think I missed it and banned Angel Feather Arrows or something haha! :)
Was it clear enough where to go and when? I've played it several times trying to make it so that it flows together but I wasn't sure if the clues and hints were there or if you just eventually figured it out?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 07-04-2011 17:29
p.s.
seems that map author already banned 'dd" and "fly" but forgot? to ban "angel wings" :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 07-04-2011 17:24
sure
ill give it a try!:),
but shall i tweak the settings on map editor and ban the "angel wings", "DD" and "fly" first?
as it is a very comment mistake between mapmakers,to leave these options on, that can spoil the whole game!

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 07-04-2011 06:40 Like
Thanks for the timely help!
Yep, I had overlooked the shipyard in Sola, so the hint worked a treat.
Finished the map in just under 11 months (mostly because I didn't provide my main character with Navigation and seafaring is the major mode of transportation). The pace took up a bit towards the end of the game, as I was able to obtain a pair of Angel Wings from the Dragon Utopia (not sure if they have been set there on purpose or I just got lucky, but in either case that artifact has the potential to spoil some of the game objectives as it overrules the need to visit some of the keymaster tents. I used them for faster get around only and promptly obtained all the keys before visiting the restricted areas behind the colour gates. At the end I opted for building the Grail vs. defeating the final castle, although that could be easily achieved as well.
Overall it's a very entertaining and cleverly organized map, everyone should be sure to give it a try!

Author: Kairo22 (United States), 05-04-2011 17:18
A ship!
In the first town you capture, Sola, the masons build a shipyard.
Thanks for your question. If there are more I will be more than willing to help as this i my first map! :)

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 04-04-2011 23:51 Like
Mapmaker input required, please!
Map seems very intriguing and well made, however it seems to be impassable. After capturing the 3 towns on the main land, there doesn't appear to be any way out of the area. The only way to continue should be over water, but even after developing the Magic Guilds I wasn't able to obtain either Summon Ship or Water Walk. Any suggestions would be much welcomed!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy