Author: Максим (Moscow), 20-05-2024 22:50

Pirate Bay - Pirate Bay - Heroes 3 map

Thanks. Good map for me more...

Author: Thievy , 20-05-2024 15:55

I wonder what "Fully tested" means to the author - Warlords of Croatia - Heroes 3 map

A huge map with potential to be actually good but also huge gaping holes that need to be rectified:
- several cases of badly designed roads, most unusable, some even made impassable
- zero lighthouses makes the sea a nightmare to navigate
- the start is actually "hard", but while a huma
more...

Author: BraveWeasel (PL), 20-05-2024 00:27

Promising at first, but tragedy! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

DO NOT PLAY! This map has serious bugs that may not allow you to finish (mentioned Basilisk bug). It seems interesting and promising at first, but then to being linear and having bugs in critical parts it is unplayable. Please give me my time back. more...

Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Universal Monster Jam - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Universal Monster Jam - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Universal Monster Jam - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Universal Monster Jam

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Play as Dracula rescue a few friends and conquer all.

Added: 24-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Six Lakes | Greedy Warlords! | Four locks | MGL - Cornucopia 2P

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila Romania), 17-09-2020 22:48
Not your best work,for sure... - Universal Monster Jam
I am on 4.3.2 163k liches and dimension door and i stopped thinking ... as a challenge.(maybe I could get to this point few weeks faster,but it doesn't matter) If the map was designed to be impossible,some settings are missing (like .dat files i found on wog era map folders).Definitely not balanced,once i get cloack of undead king (actually the second time,first i had to gave up on,according to scenario :) );and ,if this is not enough,there is ghost strat as alternative

Author: maygwan (uk), 05-08-2016 10:15
this was my only wog map - Universal Monster Jam
How did people find it? I never really play wog myself and i made this map a while back. Just wondered if it was enjoyable or not.

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 10:17

also valery - Universal Monster Jam

If you ever want to update this map or make it more balanced or playable feel free to do so. wog is not my thing so i won't ever touch this map or update it ty.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
05-08-2016 14:18

+ - Universal Monster Jam

In the most of wog maps presented here, it consists only in creature experience (ranks), which make battles less predictable and less repetitive, as immunities to mass slow, blind or other spells tend to vary the solutions to seek. So a wog version would only change armies, adding those high level monsters which are hard to defeat.

However testing battles in wog takes months for one map until everything runs without surprises so I won't do it often :)

maygwan (uk) writes:
06-08-2016 08:32

thanx - Universal Monster Jam

ok no problem, I don't understand wog enough to make any updates or to even think of improving a wog map. Sp if this one has potential feel free to mess around with it.

Keren Dibbens-Wyatt (UK) writes:
14-09-2019 00:46

Quest Guards - Universal Monster Jam

I can't even get past the quest guards after the monster training. I don't have enough artifacts. Am I doing something wrong? I hope it's not a bug as it looks an exciting map. Thanks.

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 24-07-2012 13:05
Monster Jam
Its interesting to play as vampire. The living skull must be canceled or it destroys the way, the idea, the quest guards because you can get alot of famous artifacts.

cth writes:
27-08-2013 19:13

errors

I have some troubles with attack/defence/etc. on some stage they are reduced to zeros... and playing further becomes imposible.

Richard Scholz (Germany) writes:
29-08-2013 18:09

errors

This is a well known bug in heroes and never to fix. Sorry, you must restart the game.
How it comes to it: The max. limit of attack, defense etc. is 99. If you have it, swords armors etc. show no more effects. Each 1 !!!! point more (maybe lv+) is useless but not dangerous. You get only problems if you find something that give you more as 1 point.
A bottle with 5 points.... over 100... return to 0...no more chance in fights. So always check your points without armor, swords etc. and be careful in higher levels.
Cheers

Valery writes:
30-08-2013 20:18

stats

Well, not exactly. The stats go back to 0 if you reach 128. Until 127 you are safe, and era (wog 3.59) shows stats until 127. If you play regular game, it is very hard to keep in mind your stats are they show 99 max. Play the map in ERA, with plugin activated and you will see real stats, so you are safe.

dumi (Romania) writes:
17-09-2013 00:27

PLZ!

Valery can you tell me the exact name of the plugin that you are over 99 attack and defense?

Author: Andris (Latvia), 23-01-2012 17:39
White tent
Hi! Where is white tent? Cannot find... :(

Author: Jani (Finland), 16-10-2011 22:27
Ok!
Yesterday I downloaded over 600 WoG objects etc.. Thx

Author: maygwan (uk), 16-10-2011 11:18
This is a wog map
Says sod but its wog

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy