Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about This is Legion 7 Chaos - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map This is Legion 7 Chaos - heroes 3 mapsDownload map This is Legion 7 Chaos - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> This is Legion 7 Chaos

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

1-7 players + 1 computer player. This map will give all solo players a unique experience each time they play a faction. Every Faction has its advantages and disadvantages. Can be played in multiplay or allied. Theres quite a bit of luck too with unlocking the jails first. Rich and Resorceful.

Added: 15-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Coming Home | Conquest of H and H Ult Ed | A Barbarian Uprising Conquest | Alamar's Kingdom Twilight

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26
Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos
This map is HOTA not SOD

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 30-04-2023 19:53 Like
Cool, but too easy near the end - This is Legion 7 Chaos
Played as tan (Rampart); finished in 100 days. The beginning and the mid-game are definitely the best parts - you don't have Resurrection/Force Field yet, so you need to play carefully.

Once I freed Verdish, who has DD, it was basically over - she would teleport near AI's town, capture it, and then the main hero would TP there and kill AI's heroes.

The final battle with Serena seemed challenging at first, but she had no chance against 37k Liches that I had farmed :)

Author: Karolis, 11-08-2019 21:41
This is legion impressions - This is Legion 7 Chaos
Finished with necropolis. Was a fun map, managed to farm 118k liches :D thanks!

Enzi (Sweden) writes:
25-02-2023 16:35

Cant play as orange - This is Legion 7 Chaos

Downloaded the version to be able to play as orange but it didnt work. Tried downloading them all but no orange so is there any way to fix to be able to play as orange?

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 22-11-2017 19:09
myth - This is Legion 7 Chaos
Decent to good map especially if you want to get rid for a while from those pixel hunting with editor open maps. finished it first time with necro in 7 months and 3 days, but the game was pretty much done after 5months and 2 weeks. the rest of the time i was running on the map and tried to find the remaining enemies.

2nd time i finished it with red. i mean, it was done in month 3, but im in month 5 now and just realised the last one is serenna, with legions of troops. i have to wait too much to gather armies. my main hero has almost nothing after the last battle.

as i said, good map, but I always get triggered by the high quantity of artifacts.

Also, that one color with one way gate exit next to the starting castle can't be done i think. I got rekt in week 3 by a hero that i coulnd't even touch.

Author: Maygwan, 27-08-2015 08:31
updated - This is Legion 7 Chaos
updated version added fixed the boat issue for red player and made tan rampart 1 way mirror inbalance sorted. enjoy the map

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 23-08-2015 23:00
test - This is Legion 7 Chaos
Hi Maygwan,

Please test your map with each color. Tried stronghold and can't go in boat after building. Just remove that obstacle between hero and boat then will be ok.
test - This is Legion 7 Chaos

Maygwan writes:
24-08-2015 07:38

ty valery - This is Legion 7 Chaos

when i release an update i will fix that problem ty. I never tested stronghold. Luckily it doesnt effect the map that much you can still summon boat ect just holds you back a little.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
24-08-2015 18:37

+ - This is Legion 7 Chaos

I know but when you play on impossible, the extra 10k + wood from sea isn't replaceable. Also as stronghold I don't need mage guild first week + the spell isn't flagged so not 100% chance will be in. :)

Maygwan writes:
24-08-2015 22:23

no prob - This is Legion 7 Chaos

will add it and fix once i update the map. ty for the suggestions.

Maygwan writes:
25-08-2015 08:20

updates sent in - This is Legion 7 Chaos

ok updated the map and sent it in. should have the updated map soon

Author: mike123, 20-08-2015 17:52
Cool map, but unbalanced - This is Legion 7 Chaos
I enjoy this map - there's a lot to do, a lot of things to explore, and indeed all colors have their own unique challenges and benefits. However it's unfortunately not very balanced across colors.

My first attempt was with Tan (Rampart). It has a one-way teleporter that allows enemies (specifically, Blue) to arrive on your doorstep. They are held at bay for a few weeks by the garrison that is just in front of your first castle, but they can certainly pass it around week 3 or 4 with an overwhelming army that you stand no chance against. Of course, they also get a Town Portal scroll along the way too. So your best hope is that they capture your castle, then leave so you can re-take it with your meager army. Rampart simply cannot build up a defense to an enemy of this strength by that time.

My second attempt was with Pink (Necropolis). Due to the large number of large stacks in special events, one can quickly grow a large skeleton force and capture the additional two towns in the vicinity, plus two more necropolis towns via two-way teleporters. With an easily-accessible Town Portal scroll, this allows you to build up a forceful army. Even then however, it's obvious that the computer (Blue) builds up much more quickly than you can actually grow troops in your own castles, even with five of them. So you really rely on the skeletons to beat back the powerful Blue heroes. So while this allowed me to control the map, it sort of felt like cheating since it relied on the overpowered skeleton capability.

Overall a good map, but I think it could use a little tweaking for balance before it becomes a long term classic solo map.

Maygwan writes:
21-08-2015 11:24

ty for input - This is Legion 7 Chaos

Thanx for the input on the map i will defo look at your suggestions for when i release a 2.0 version of the map. i tried it with inferno first and quickly used dig to slow down opponents in the water, i also played dungeon and knowing the map quite well that helps you and gives an advantage. But yes i will definitely take all suggestions in when i do an update ty.

Maygwan writes:
21-08-2015 11:32

balance - This is Legion 7 Chaos

I made the map so it was more balanced playing allied. I put the 7 solo maps in has optional and that they would be a challenge. So they were meant to be slightly unbalanced and i think some factions are easier to play than others. But i do know a lot of people out there like a real challenge vs the ai so hopefully i pulled that off.

mike123 writes:
23-08-2015 05:42

Very cool! - This is Legion 7 Chaos

Very nice! I am testing around some other playthroughs at the moment but looking forward to seeing the new and improved version too!

Author: Maygwan, 20-07-2015 14:12
Also - This is Legion 7 Chaos
No clue what that is at the bottom lol
guess its from another map and somehow is added.

Author: Maygwan, 20-07-2015 14:09
homm3 sod - This is Legion 7 Chaos
Not sure why this shows up has horn of the abyss. It can be played with homm3 or homm3 complete. Map is sod version

This is Legion 7 Chaos walkthrough

Special Other: I have included 8 maps each if u play has a solo player vs all comp and the other is the allied map
The allied map will be hard while the solo maps are for experts only.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy