Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of Heaven and Hell - map rating = 21 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Conquest of ,Life and Death, Heaven and Hell, Day and Night. You are about to start one huge EPIC Adventure to not only Conquer the World but to Conquer the Afterlife too. Shall we begin?.

Added: 04-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Lost world | Undead islands | Возвращение домой | Мочилово

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Author: Curious Goat, 18-02-2024 15:22
You can get locked out of progress - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
The tan player's castles can be conquered and the hero Gorguardlv2 will abandon player tan after 7 days. The quest guard however will not count this as "hero defeated" and will lock you out forever from the area at 189,127

Author: Bot112, 21-01-2024 21:28
Where cloak - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I have searched the map and din't find it, could you tell me where it is?

Bot112 writes:
22-01-2024 19:10

Cloak - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The Cloak of Undead King

Author: Vigo, 16-12-2023 18:02
This map is overkill - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
This is not a map where you have to celebrate every move. Enemy units are fixed and you can slowly gather your army. I finished this map in over 50 months and amount of resources and units i gathered was mind boggling. Over 2 bn gold and 510,000 Lyches not mentioning the rest. I just cant be bothered :)
This map is overkill - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: lol (Korea), 01-10-2023 17:37
well.. I killed the God first day - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
tried to kill the arch angels first then it was easy. my 2.4k arch angels survived.

lol (Korea) writes:
01-10-2023 18:13

hm i tried again and 6k arch angel survived. - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

well God is weeeaaaaaaak

wasilix writes:
01-10-2023 19:13

- - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yeah, it's far from an impossible fight. Especially if AI casts frenzy on his strongest stack (don't remember what it is) which basically results in it getting destroyed turn 1.

As far as I understand it, this map requires you to lose this fight. I'm not 100% sure, didn't have enough patience to finish it.

sAKLA (Magyarország) writes:
13-11-2023 23:05

hm - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Dunno how u do it mate i died at the second turn every time.
Maybe god is buffed or i'm just lame.

Author: maygwan, 01-07-2023 20:22
just search me on here - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I have a ton of maps like this just search maygwan in the search section

Author: dujik (Croatia), 01-07-2023 19:17 Like
How to find more mapsl like this? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
This is the best map i ever played.
How can i find this kind of progressive kind of maps?
Please someone make a list with maps name like this one.

maygwan (UK) writes:
01-07-2023 20:28

just search my other maps - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You can search my other maps i have around 50 or so on here, I have retired from mapmaking now due to my age and illness but i still check in from time to time. Glad you liked the map just search maygwan under the search by mapmaker

corn and flakes (europe) writes:
02-07-2023 00:36

take care - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hi, just wanted to say that your maps have been epic to play with crazy mechanics and funny stories. They have special charm. Thanks for creating many maps for us, enjoy video games, and take care of your health! :)

maygwan (UK) writes:
02-07-2023 05:55

ty - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I enjoyed making them for you guys and hope they continue to be played long after i am gone

dujik (Croatia) writes:
02-07-2023 07:48

tnx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Ok tnx i will check out your other maps, didnt know that most are like this.
And dont worry, we here will send you a good vibes so you can feel younger and healthier
and then you can make Conquest of Heaven and Hell 2 :)

Author: Vladhalla (United Kingdom), 19-06-2023 14:06 Like
Nice map overall - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Overall a good map but I feel like it could have been much much smaller considering how much amount of land was filled with basically nothing but a looooong road to just travel. Most difficult battles were the mino guard and Mutare/Mutare Drake, after that it was easy. Too many useless artefacts (maybe lots of sacrifice altar would have helped and replace the artefact quests with unit delivery quests so you don't sell any artefacts and get stuck).. Thank you map creator for the time invested for us!
Nice map overall - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: Vladhalla (United Kingdom), 12-06-2023 15:58 Like
Stuck at Admiral's Hat. - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Where is the 2nd admiral hat!? Done all the Sea temples and tombs etc... Lvl 72 currently on Tazar.

Author: abcd, 05-03-2023 00:23
Where can I find 3 Vials of Dragon Blood? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I need these 3 vials to procees after killing Mutare, no idea where to get them.

pakohc (poland) writes:
17-04-2023 15:07

3rd dragon blood - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

im also stucked at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3ZwuHu 7M4
here might be the answer

pakohc (poland) writes:
17-04-2023 15:19

3rd vial of dragon blood - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

its here

3rd vial of dragon blood - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: Alex, 06-10-2022 18:50
Grail, where to build? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
After 1641 days I finished the map.
I would say one of the best maps i have played.
Hell and Haven are boring with nonsense long routs.

Is there a castle that i can build Grail? Looks like disabled in all castles that i took.

Author: martin, 05-07-2022 05:54
as others have said beware with gorgguardlv2 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
you can conquer his castles and then his heroes dissapear making some quests uncompletable. had to use a cheat to get flying and get over it

Author: Alex (Jerusalem Israel), 02-11-2021 22:59 Like
here - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
here
here - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: Alex (Jerusalem Israel), 02-11-2021 22:58 Like
Thank you - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I agree with most of the drawbacks rjd @ 26-08-2021 mentioned, but nevertheless, the map is really good, so thank you maygwan for making it!
I'll add few points of my own:
1) Maybe it's just me, but after boarding the ships next to Galahad home, I used Town portal few times and after a while, I found out all the ships are on the opposite shore, so without Summon boat spell, I had to load an autosave few weeks old (could have been much worse if I wasn't playing Hota...)
2) It feels like the Grail+Tower town is a better match than Grail+Necropolis. The Skyship is a nice bonus in my opinion, especially since the map is huge, and also the player might have a bigger appreciation for all the work needed to build the map. If is't a problem revealing the entire map, perhaps the Cover of darkness can help.
3) The 10 Commandments was a nice touch. Well done.

Author: quz, 24-10-2021 01:52 Like
Where can I get berserk spell..? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Where do you get berserk spell from..?
I am stuck getting 4k enchanters, but these are blocked by legion Azure dragons.
Without berserk, I am getting slaugthered..

Author: rjd, 26-08-2021 11:27
Opinion - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I enjoyed this map especially first part. The author put great effort to make it and I appreciate work done here. It's well balanced and forces player to use different tactics but I would like to share drawbacks that make gameplay less likable:
- Pointless running around to get anywhere. Is it really necessary to make ways to guards forcing player to travel for 7-14 days?
- Too much clicking to get giants, angels, small amount of resources etc. Instead of 50 gold piles or experimental shops there should be just one pile of gold/ group of units to take them.
- One area is blocked. It's that in the endgame in Necro part that requires at least 2 Admiral's Hats and something more I couldn't check. There is only one Admiral's Hat from some fight and you can't find its parts. I suppose it should drop from Sea Temples (there are dozens of them) but they only had trash inside so it was impossible to get more hats.
- Dracula. He has useless speciality (Sorcery) and it's of course added as one of secondary abilities. Offensive spells are absolutely useless against thousands of units. In addition to that his level cap is 74, so you can't unlock quests that require lvl 75 with him. I prepared him so he could even get lvl 80 but of course I couldn't do that and that resulted in failing to finish these quest because most of the fights were too hard for other heroes and there were not enough exp to get from the map. How could I know that I had to save exp trees for lvl 60+ to finish all quests? Other heroes also have some useless abilities but it's not necessary to fight using them so it's fine.
- Picking heroes that have to fight further battles. It is really good to have to figure out who is the guy who should fight for example vs minoguards or Mutare but running around for months and waiting to get them stats so they could win is boring as hell.
- Text events overall were cheesy and dull but some of them were pretty funny too.
- Morale debuff for mixing troops was still exsisting so final battles with -6 morale and luck hurt really bad.
- Skeletons are worthless. It doesn't help that there are hundreds of thousands of them.
- Hell and and heaven are quite boring. Battles there are mostly forcing you put your units in random order and hope that you will be able to hit good mass berserk after kiting stupid AI and you won't get affected by fear from azure dragons in wrong time or you lose.

Author: rjd, 26-08-2021 02:03
Opinion - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I enjoyed this map especially first part. The author put great effort to make it and I appreciate work done here. It's well balanced and forces player to use different tactics but I would like to share drawbacks that make gameplay less likable:
- Pointless running around to get anywhere. Is it really necessary to make ways to guards forcing player to travel for 7-14 days?
- Too much clicking to get giants, angels, small amount of resources etc. Instead of 50 gold piles or experimental shops there should be just one pile of gold/ group of units to take them.
- One area is blocked. It's that in the endgame in Necro part that requires at least 2 Admiral's Hats and something more I couldn't check. There is only one Admiral's Hat from some fight and you can't find its parts. I suppose it should drop from Sea Temples (there are dozens of them) but they only had trash inside so it was impossible to get more hats.
- Dracula. He has useless speciality (Sorcery) and it's of course added as one of secondary abilities. Offensive spells are absolutely useless against thousands of units. In addition to that his level cap is 74, so you can't unlock quests that require lvl 75 with him. I prepared him so he could even get lvl 80 but of course I couldn't do that and that resulted in failing to finish these quest because most of the fights were too hard for other heroes and there were not enough exp to get from the map. How could I know that I had to save exp trees for lvl 60+ to finish all quests? Other heroes also have some useless abilities but it's not necessary to fight using them so it's fine.
- Picking heroes that have to fight further battles. It is really good to have to figure out who is the guy who should fight for example vs minoguards or Mutare but running around for months and waiting to get them stats so they could win is boring as hell.
- Text events overall were cheesy and dull but some of them were pretty funny too.
- Morale debuff for mixing troops was still exsisting so final battles with -6 morale and luck hurt really bad.
- Skeletons are worthless. It doesn't help that there are hundreds of thousands of them.
- Hell and and heaven are quite boring. Battles there are mostly forcing you put your units in random order and hope that you will be able to hit good mass berserk after kiting stupid AI and you won't get affected by fear from azure dragons in wrong time or you lose.

maygwan writes:
26-08-2021 09:56

thanx for feedback - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

This is the first edit of this map and many players had similar issues there have been 3 more edits of this map including an hota version with a lot of these issues fixed.
thanx for playing the map.

zdarova writes:
22-09-2021 16:26

God - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Is this okay that after load God kills Wizzard? Should this happen? Can I let God escape or this will ruin game for me?

Vigo writes:
12-12-2023 00:55

Admirals Hat - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I play map downloaded from this site i assume its latest version. Still no Hat :/

Author: James (Canada), 27-07-2021 08:05
new version - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
So far after 9 month I must say a bit boring but interesting map. I saw on you tube azure dragons in old version you can slow and blind, now I can't none of that since they are immune to 1-3 level spells. So it is super hard to beat them. Other than that goes okay, and I also cannot find summon boat so wasted a lot of time in the seas. Overall hard map just the way I like it.

Author: Imran Nababan (Bangkok, Thailand), 11-07-2021 08:02
Conquer God at Month 51 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Finsh map on month 51, and I don't know how yo open Two Way Red Gateway because only found 1 Admiral hats
Conquer God at Month 51 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: mulder (België), 19-03-2021 01:42
reply - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I tried to give it another go and unfortunately I haven't changed my mind. I have to defeat guard 3 who has a load of sulfur and azure dragons, which means that I literally have to fast forward and do nothing for several weeks just to amass troops. Resources mean nothing, since you don't have to build anything and after the tenth stack of unicorns fighting just gets extremely boring. On top of that, there is WAY to much pointless running back and forth. I know you probably spent a lot of time on the map and I really wanted to like it but unfortunately I it's just not my thing.

Author: maygwan, 17-03-2021 09:59
sorry to hear it - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
its a very good map but battles are extremely tough in this map.

Author: mulder (België), 14-03-2021 14:18
disappointed - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Sorry man but I quit. It's month 2, week 2, I have a crappy castle without buildings and I just lost almost my entire army on a pack of WAY too many black dragons. Next time perhaps don't put packs of black dragons on a map where players don't have access to a decent castle. Playing the game when you can't do anything useful the first 5-6 weeks is not enjoyable.

Author: mulder (België), 14-03-2021 07:01
disappointed - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Sorry man but I quit. It's month 2, week 2, I have a crappy castle without buildings and I just lost almost my entire army on a pack of WAY too many black dragons. Next time perhaps don't put packs of black dragons on a map where players don't have access to a decent castle. Playing the game when you can't do anything useful the first 5-6 weeks is not enjoyable.

mulder (België) writes:
19-03-2021 01:45

reply - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Oh yeah another thing... these heroes REALLY need to have Summon Boat in their spellbook to avoid getting stuck and wasting a load of time with juggling heroes / boats.

maygwan writes:
19-03-2021 10:02

progressive - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The boss fights aka guard2 ect you can do with the troops you have if you haven't lost many in battles before. You do not need million of troops to win the battles you just need to figure out a strategy. You never need to wait a week or more for troops everything you are given is enough to win every battle.

maygwan writes:
19-03-2021 10:04

summon boat - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

This is obtainable almost at the start its hidden in water area.

Andrew writes:
26-05-2021 21:53

summon boat - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Could you share the screenshot or place?
Because I cannot find where is this Summon Boat spell

maygwan writes:
26-05-2021 22:13

old map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

This is the first map and summon boat is later in the map other versions it was added earlier

Author: Андрей (Брест), 22-02-2021 14:58 Like
Fck Ez - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
a lot of unnecessary running around
Fck Ez - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Андрей (Брест) writes:
22-02-2021 14:58

ez - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

ye

ez - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: Yela, 20-02-2021 21:12
Pirate2 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Do I need to have the forgetfull spell to beat Pirate 2?
So far Ive only ran from him to avoid a battle. I only have about 50 titans. He has the spell to summon a boat so I couldnt get him stuck. I ve checked most of the quests in editor to find the forgetfull spell but nothing.
Any tips? Or it dont have to be the spell and just try with whatever I hve and minimize losses?

Author: Yela, 20-02-2021 20:55
So far Ive only ran from him to avoid a battle. I only have about 50 titans. He has the spell to summon a boat so I couldnt get him stuck. I ve checked most of the quests in editor to find the forgetfull spell but nothing.
Any tips? Or it dont have to be the spell and just try with whatever I hve and minimize losses?

Author: Yela, 20-02-2021 20:42

Author: Андрей, 20-02-2021 17:15 Like
thx retard - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
why moron 5 stack 5k cyclops in boragus.thx for waste time

Андрей writes:
20-02-2021 17:26

cool - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

cool - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Alex writes:
04-10-2022 01:14

Have the same problem - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Guys, i have the same problem. I took the first castle, but i cannot take this one without loosing all. Any help?

TheMortalOne writes:
12-08-2023 09:00

Same - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Also just arrived there, took the first one without too much loss, but second one Looks like it would be much more annoying due to split.

Author: Dzo (Vietnam), 15-01-2021 20:40 Like
harder fight - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Seem the author updated map with harder AI. It increases from 2 packs of minors to 4 packs.

The tactic AA or Phoenix is still working but need much more lucky LOL
harder fight - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: Dzo (Vietnam), 15-01-2021 20:31 Like
buggy? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
the player 3 defeated before i reach gorguardlv2. Cos i dont kill him then the quest gate can not open
buggy? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: ROBERTO ANDRES CORREA POSADA (Colombia), 13-01-2021 22:23
ADMIRAL HATS - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi guys. where can i get more admirals hats? thanks

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-143 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy