Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of Heaven and Hell - map rating = 22 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Conquest of ,Life and Death, Heaven and Hell, Day and Night. You are about to start one huge EPIC Adventure to not only Conquer the World but to Conquer the Afterlife too. Shall we begin?.

Added: 04-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The world of ghost dragon | Uprising | Zaginiona kraina | Labirynt

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Author: ROBERTO ANDRES CORREA POSADA (Colombia), 13-01-2021 22:23
ADMIRAL HATS - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi guys. where can i get more admirals hats? thanks

Author: Ossi (Finland), 16-11-2020 22:18
Great map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Thank you for this map. I finished it at month 50, and battle against God was quite easy with the power liches and Sir Gwain. Long roads were a bit tedious but they did kind of build the mood for big fights towards the end. A lot of nice fights where different kind of mechanics had to be exploitet. Nevertheless, a map worth of full 10!

Author: Sokolvip (Polska), 07-10-2020 05:22
Got stuck after Galahad home - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I used town portal from the island where you can get Galahad, unfortunately i left the boat there. Is there any way to get a new one? Can I get summon boat somewhere until this point?

Author: Atinc (istanbul, turkiye), 05-09-2020 12:18 Like
clover of fortune, Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi,
I searched a lot but couldnt find clover of fortune :((
clover of fortune, Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

moustache (Poland) writes:
19-09-2020 15:31

clover of fortune - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Search here :)

clover of fortune - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Atinc Azeri (istanbul) writes:
20-09-2020 17:08

clover of fortune, Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven an

thank u :))

Author: Adrian (Bucharest, Romania), 08-06-2020 00:17
Red player stuck while moving - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi,

While playing the map, I faced the issue red player stuck on his turn. See the attached picture.
Is there a bug/problem in the map?
I'm using version 1.6.1.

Thank you for a response!

Adrian
Red player stuck while moving - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Adrian (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
08-06-2020 00:18

Update - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

It'a about the map "Conquest of the Universe".

maygwan (D) writes:
08-06-2020 08:17

only if u had the first version dloaded - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The current version is fully playable but the first upload wasnt so you may be playing the first.
I have a complete reworked version coming soon its best you wait on that.

Author: Fox (Yekaterinburg, Russia), 03-06-2020 15:13 Like
Not bad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Overall, good. I was not happy by searching for bow and string south of Titanic though. Some battles was interesting, some was boring. Maxed out Gwain is just OP, beat the God with 25k archangels and no other troops. Looks like AA clone-resurrect abuse is an easiest strategy.

maygwan (D) writes:
03-06-2020 15:34

thanx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

For the comments and feedback.

Author: marcelo (brasilia, brazil), 26-05-2020 00:46
GOD - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
It was a good map but a little bit too much, im giving up and wont play others maps from you.

maygwan (D) writes:
03-06-2020 15:35

sorry to hear it - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I do have some good maps on here but if you choose not to play them that is entirely your choice.

Author: marcelo (brasilia, brazil), 25-05-2020 07:32
Man, i am playing your map non stop for the last 7-8 days and i finally arrived at GOD. It's impossible to beat him. I am at month 138 and i can´t make enough troops to kill his army. Please help me i already tried hundreds of times. I tried all kinds of army compositions, mass berserk from many different forms and nothing. Even people like me that dont give up are thinking about quitting so close to the end.

Author: marcelo (brasilia, brazil), 25-05-2020 06:16
Man, i am playing your map non stop for the last 7-8 days and i finally arrived at GOD. It's impossible to beat him. I am at month 138 and i can´t make enough troops to kill his army. Please help me i already tried hundreds of times. I tried all kinds of army compositions, mass berserk from many different forms and nothing. Even people like me that dont give up are thinking about quitting so close to the end.

maygwan (D) writes:
25-05-2020 07:23

videos - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

There are videos on youtube showing how to beat him if you have played 138 months u have way more than enough troops to beat him just make sure you have dracula or gwain at 99 99.

marcelo (brasilia, brazil) writes:
25-05-2020 19:25

At the videos they are able to use blind, in my game god has the cape of silence that dont let me use blind. No way to win

marcelo (brasilia, brazil) writes:
25-05-2020 21:25

The only video i found that the guy dont use blind, his hero has expert tatics AND expert fire magic, no one of my heroes has both of them. I think you made something wrong in this last update.

maygwan (D) writes:
26-05-2020 07:30

havent updated this map in 3 years - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Unless you are talking about conquest of the universe?.

Author: dalo_dubko (Slovensko), 18-02-2020 14:25 Like
CONQUEST OF HAEVEN AND HELL - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
map was great.
a little bit waste of time to wait for army.
more interesting is exact time to acomplished the part of mission. then you have to think about every step.

maygwan (Stourbridge) writes:
21-04-2020 15:06

glad you liked it - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I will soon release an updated insanely difficult new version of the map with new bosses new endings and new quests just as soon as i can beat it. I am struggling to win it right now lol :)

Adam (Hungary) writes:
22-04-2020 12:12

wow - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hi Maygwan,

this map is my favourite of yours:) so good news for me:) i've played the normal and the UE version as well.
i can't wait for the next update:))

Br,

Adam:)

23-04-2020 08:06

its been a while - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Since i released any maps i have been pretty busy in life i also have a new map i have been working on for a while so that will come out soon too.

Alex (Romania) writes:
28-04-2020 21:46

Fire magic - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hi Maygwan,

In your test you are winning the map with Fire magic? In the last versions of the map,boss strategy was mass berserk.

30-04-2020 08:23

i never use beserk - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

It is a strategy a lot will use and of course an option in the map but it is a spell i try to avoid as much has i can.

Author: Chris (Moscow Russia), 31-12-2019 21:00
Hades - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hello, can u tell me how to defeat Hades from Nekromance castle? He has around 20k ghost dragons, 20k vampire lords and 20k black knights, standing on cursed ground so i can't ressurect my army. Any tips???

Author: Victor Draghici (România), 18-12-2019 02:06
How to continue - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I defeated Mutare and Dragon mutare with no loss.. but now.. where must i go, i am stuck

Author: Sasha (Ekaterinburg, Russia), 25-09-2019 13:59 Like
Boring, AI-stupidness-abusing but still challenge! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Finished ultimate edition of this map.
Skeletons are useless.
Impossible to get lvl 75 (dracula)
All this - morale and luck events are a butt heart, nothing else (just plus 20 - 30 tries to proc well)
Long roads with nothing for nothing
Before beating Hades I had to wait for about 10 month, maybe Im stupid, but whats the point of this fight?
Still you did a great work and some fights were really entertaining and teached me some new mechanics, despite all of it is just stupid AI abuse

Author: Thomas Pedersen (Lyngby), 22-08-2019 14:42
Gorguardlvl2 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I have tried 100 times to kill Gordons.
Please help

Author: Rusi (Warsaw Poland), 25-05-2019 20:10
good map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hello May! Just finished the Conquest within 35 months and 1 week. A good map, but gets a bit too repetitive and predictable towards the end.
Anyway everything works good, no bugs.
One question- where the heaven or hell shall I get 7 more than one ADMIRAL'S HATs? I managed to finish without opening this part near the necropoles, but think I could do with a little stroll there too.
Thank you May once again. Maybe in a few weeks will try a new edition.

maygwan writes:
21-07-2019 11:41

hats - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

They are completely based on luck that drop from the trident camps i tested like 40 times n got 7 hats once.

Author: matej (SLO), 29-03-2019 03:21 Like
thanks - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
This was my first HOTA map and i quite enjoyed it. There were some very entertaining battles against the guards, but the last third or even half of the map was way to easy. I don t think the size of the map was necessary. It got tedious at times due to so much travel time.
Thank you author for your hard work, it is apprishiated.

Author: antuda, 17-02-2019 14:51 Like
1000 skeleton warrior - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Please help me find 1000 skeleton warriors.

maygwan writes:
22-03-2019 13:32

you can use transformer - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

transform 1000 of them

Author: Mikado 789 (Sofia, Bulgaria), 28-11-2018 10:40
where is Galahad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Where is Galahad? I can`t find him...

Sir F Galahad writes:
21-04-2020 23:53

Sir F Galahad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Sir F Galahad - where is he ?

22-04-2020 09:50

in the water passed the quest guard - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The quest guard who wants the bow and arrows galahad is after that. You need to find event in water south of titanic to get the bow n arrows then open quest and save Galahad.

Author: postimees (est), 19-09-2018 22:42
25 Wyverns got killed - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi!

Great map!

But my 25 wyverns needed for quest got killed.

Am I stuck?

Author: AsdPiton (Минск), 05-09-2018 21:26
Minos tactics not working - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I cant understand what to do with minotaurs. 14 000 kings and 14 000 base. I read about tactics with angels and phoenix. but it is not working. They kill them faster then my 700 titans even kill 5000 of minos kings. and they always have good morale. I cant cast clone on my titans because i dont have water magic. i cant understand what to do here??? i cant surround minos but the kill AA and proceed to titans... need advice.
Minos tactics not working - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
13-10-2018 14:32

An idea... - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Make a barrier with 3 stacks of AA along the second rank and block the top of the first rank;keep inside the titans ,his clones and the big stack of AA(in the area where is your last stack of AA right now - you have your titans on top rank,so the AA from the bottom rank).Use stacks of 10 AA each,so they can ressurect each other and keep busy and as far as you can the MK with the clones of the biggest stack of AA(let's say corner top right);once you finish the minotaurs,you can killl the MK with clones of titans.Just dont forget to keep the upgraded minotaurs away from the left bottom corner

Jonathan Folkesson (Kristianstad) writes:
16-05-2019 00:29

asd - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

This was the hardest fight of the map

Spiros (Greece) writes:
10-02-2020 15:46

Conquest of heaven and hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Impossible to do any of the suggested .Enemy hero blinds everything and has morale 99% of time and kills 2-3 stacks at once

Alex (Romania) writes:
28-04-2020 21:55

1 stack strongest archers + 6 stacks x 3 Phoenix - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Take troops as per message title; in case your strongest archers stack are Titans, also have Orb of vulnerability on.
Tactics is needed on your hero (not mandatory) to cancel his tactics.

1st round - move all your Phoenix stacks to his Minos; cast Frenzy on Archers;
Repeat this...

There are 6 Phoenix stacks, and each will ress once, for a total of 12 stacks. AI will need 6 rounds to clear them before moving to your archers(in case you choose not to kite).

Frenzied archers should take 3k minos per round. This means you should clear a stack till the Phoenix are dead.

The last stack you kill with Clone+Run or Teleport+Shoot.

29-04-2020 08:00

That is one way - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You can also do the same with angels taking 6 stacks of 5 angels that will resurrect each other or 1 huge stack of angels and 5 x 5 to block minos. There are other ways too but that makes the fight harder.

Author: AsdPiton (Minsk), 03-09-2018 19:57
Sir Galahard or two artifacts - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I cant find Bowstring of Unicorn and Bow of Elven..
I saw in cooments that they are located south of Titanic. But nothing there in wreckes. Where i can find them?

Taha (Turkey) writes:
03-09-2018 20:01

Artifacts - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

It is not in the wrecks, you need to go to the south end point of the lake.

AsdPiton (Minsk) writes:
03-09-2018 20:04

omg - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

omg how did you find them? thanks a lot.

Author: Taha (Turkey), 02-09-2018 23:12
Waiting for Enchanters - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I am waiting to gather 4000k enchanters. I dont think that im a good player but somehow i have ended up going too fast and right now im waiting with army of nearly 3500 enchanters/soon to be enchanters. I have already been messing around too much(like 2-3 weeks) to get gold/time for the 4000k

I dont know how it is possible that no one writes about gold issue on this map. I seriously think gold income is very limited and it narrows down choices that you can make.

Right now I have too many angels/titans that are waiting to recruit but i cant do so...
Waiting for Enchanters - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: AsdPiton (Minsk), 02-09-2018 22:43
Red guard - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
How to kill the guard after red gate?
He has azures and other dragons. I have only 100 titans, mages and 100 + sharps?
How to beat him???

Taha (Turkey) writes:
02-09-2018 23:17

Standard - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

It is quite standard actually.
Just slow them, make it harder for them to reach you by throwing useless units at forward. Blind them in the process and then disrupting ray,bless blind combo.

Hope you can make it work :)

Author: arthur ruthenberg (israel), 20-08-2018 19:31 Like
second guard - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
How do I beat guard2 with all those grand elves and marksmen?
I use forget but he just cures them and them kills all my titans in one shot

Black_HobbiT (Moscow) writes:
04-01-2019 16:47

dunno - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Tried everything: drown boat (doesn't work on occupied boats), attacking him being in the castle (looks like it is the way cause it splits elves in 1.5k stacks) but cure breaks Forget on each turn.

Looks like the only way is to gather a lot of titans and suffer heavy losses (but with 13+1) titans it's too long to(((((((

wasilix writes:
11-03-2019 15:59

Guard2 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

IIRC, the idea is that he only cures units who's health points aren't at max.

I did it like this:

1. Wait with AAs to make him waste a move with pegasi (they won't attack because of huge shooter advantage)
2. Forgetfulness and shoot pegasi with everything.
3. He cures pegasi
4. Kill pegasi, blind one of archers, wait with shooters (don't attack the remaining stack)
5. Then blind the remaining stack.

The rest is fairly evident :)

Author: Giedrius (Rumsiskes, Lithuania), 23-06-2018 15:34
Best map I have ever played - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
THANK YOU CREATOR!

maygwan writes:
22-07-2018 12:57

your welcome - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Your welcome.

Author: Peter, 27-05-2018 15:26
Gorguardlvl2 vanished - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
29 months in-game playing only to find out that the game is over... I have 3 saves all of which created after tan's defeat, which was like 2 months ago. I believe many others will go for capturing Battlement and Tormina without being warned and share same destiny.
Huge miss!

Author: Kobra, 05-05-2018 13:46
Buragus - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey all, how can i pass this battle? can't ressurect anyone and cant forgetfulness his cyclops

Author: (-_-) (Prague), 13-04-2018 13:13
Thanks for this map! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi,

thanks for great map. Its really one of the best map Ive ever played.

I couldnt win, without finding help here, how to defeat Mutare.

Going such a long way through Hell and Heaven was bit boring, but otherwise everything was perfect.

I finished it in 37 month, my finall army: 10k AA, 15K mighty gorgons, 3,5k titans, 450k liches and 2x2 pcs of Phenix.

Author: Sasha (Munich), 24-03-2018 12:37
Where to find admiral's hats? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I checked all tombs, sea temples, graveyards... and I get the same stack of artifacts there and never components for admiral's hat. Other comments say it is random, really??
How to finish the map now?

Author: Gleb V (Prague), 20-03-2018 15:43
Where do I find 500 cyclops? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey guys, where do I find the 500 cyclops for the quest guard? Don't see where else I can go anymore at this point.

Gleb V (Prague) writes:
20-03-2018 15:50

oops, my bad. missed another quest guard. - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The quest goes on :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy