Author: Fawahar (Panagyurishte, BG), 20-02-2017 21:29

Best for strategy Multiplayer - Rise Up - Heroes 3 map

I find this map to be finely crafted and suitable for straight line Multiplayer, where big surprises start to come after week 3+

Not many variables included, which makes it perfect if you want to hone your RoE tactics. more...

Author: Baardhaas , 20-02-2017 19:06

Good map! - Lakeside Brawl - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Feels a bit empty though, especially the water is just the basic tiles; no goodies or even decoration. On the other hand, I like that the map doesn't spoil you with to much loot. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 20-02-2017 17:03

Thank you - Island Madness - Heroes 7 map

The large maps are a risk because the Map Editor crashes so much when creating them. It took numerous times trying to get the lighting to work properly and not crash the Editor. Glad it was worth the effort to help others enjoy the game. more...

Author: Федя (г. Москва, Россия), 20-02-2017 11:06

карты - JRRT's Middle Earth - Heroes 5 map

как скачать карты more...

Author: maygwan , 20-02-2017 07:14

on the snow area - The Ninth Circle - Heroes 3 map

There is a portal red portal two way guarded by troops if you kill troops in the garrison and then some azures you get the angelic.
Snow area right corner of map just below the tower town. more...

Author: SparrowJacek , 20-02-2017 03:28

Any chance for new map? - From the depths of hell - Heroes 3 map

Hi Molski, is there any chance of getting similar map, as you've mentioned 2 years ago? This one was just perfect! Great balance and tactical challenges never before seen in HoMM :D I really loved how I had to calculate all my resources and movement points.

I see that new version doesn' more...

Author: JerryNcoming (France), 20-02-2017 01:51

Unique map - Fool - Heroes 3 map

Hi ! Thank you a lot for this map ! Spent like 12 hours of pure fun on this, awesome. I played it only once yet but it's obvious that you can play it different ways ! It's really a map different than the others map i've played .. really fun

Just a little thing to "improve" more...

Author: SparrowJacek , 20-02-2017 01:04

SparrowJacek - From the depths of hell - Heroes 3 map

This map is doable, in fact I managed to beat it 2 times without too much of an effort, but it's one of the best maps I've played.

Here is a screenshot from 7'th day. I built fort and citadel. https://postimg.org/ image/kmadg6ae5/
Mainly it's like that:
1'st day kill gno more...

Author: Kaludis (Malmö, Sweden), 20-02-2017 00:13

Edit; - The Ninth Circle - Heroes 3 map

I have not defeated any of the red players, but I believe the Inferno castle on the overworld is the first one to be? Is it maybe that simple that I have missed a portal leading me to the legion of arch-angels guarding the angelic alliance? more...

Author: Help (Sweden), 19-02-2017 22:46

Thunderbirds - The Eye of Osiris - Heroes 4 map

Near the start of the game when going east there's a gate requiring 3 thunderbirds, but no matter what amount of thunderbirds I bring it will it stop asking for three. more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of Heaven and Hell - map rating = 9.67 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 maps
Download map -> Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Conquest of ,Life and Death, Heaven and Hell, Day and Night. You are about to start one huge EPIC Adventure to not only Conquer the World but to Conquer the Afterlife too. Shall we begin?.

Added: 08-01-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The King Will Come | Throw Down The Sword | The Beach | Land Of Dragons

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-24 |

Author: Sasha (Sasha), 11-01-2017 22:08
Very nice and long map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
OK, 606 days and was able to beat God with some casualties. Map is overall excellent but with some long paths at the end of the game which might be changed. It is challenging and kept me seated for almost 3 days. Thanks again!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 23:01

Good job completing - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

well done and glad you enjoyed it

Author: luty, 11-01-2017 18:02
sad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Well, cos u could go to the babarian lands after killing gorgonguard1, i went there and killed them. Sadly guard2 is tan like them, and he abandoned. Game over :-(

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 23:00

AHHH - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I am sure there was an event that mentioned kill both gorgons but i see your pt an a oversight on my part i should of put quest gate there.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 23:07

Maybe u have a save - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

That you did before or after gorg 1 fight. I will fix it in an update.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 11-01-2017 14:06
Disrupting Ray - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Just beat Gorgonguard using phoenix wall and disrupting ray.

But is there a way to calculate excactly how low I have to get the enemy creature defense skill before I stop d-raying it?
Because I spent almost 4000 mp on making sure they got all the way down to 0 defense skill. But I saw that my Titans dealt exactly the same damage when I tried to stop at 13 or 16 defense skill.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 14:14

+ - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I'm not sure exactly how the math works out, as to how low you need to go. Whenever I'm using D-day, I always go to zero. Damage is a ratio of your attack to his defense, so I'm sure there's a point where the difference becomes negligible.

With that fight though, you really don't need the to use it all. Once you've got everyone blinded, cast slow and bless, and re-blind whoever you're shooting before he gets to move.

You're about to run into heroes with resistance though, where you'll definitely need to spend time disrupting. Good luck!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 16:16

D ray - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

With expert air D ray will reduce enemy defense by 5 or by 3 if its basic. That should give you an idea on how much you need. Also D ray stacks on the enemy and it cannot be cured or Dispelled. When working out D ray though you must remember your attack vs opponents defense stats.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 18:09

Calculation - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yes it is the calculation between my att skill and enemies defense skill I am wondering about.

I would like to know how you guys calculate this?
How can I calculate how much damage/how many Gorgons I am going to kill with 1 strike of blessed Titan?

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 06:08 +10
Mutare - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Anyone beat Mutare and Mutare Drake yet? I'm getting crushed and fail to see a solution. I have 11000 Gorgons, but it's still not enough.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 07:19

I can win, but there's no way to resurrect. I tried leaving a few Faeries alive, but they run out of mp and attack. My deathstare kills them on counter. I assume I can't afford to lose 7000 Gorgons since there are two of these fights. I guess this is where I stop.

My only other thought is that I needed to be building up Tazar for his armor specialty, but even doing this I can only get him to level 50 or so, which isn't enough. Help!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:16

You are using ironfist - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Did u use ironfist to get the counter strike on turn 1 Also try just maybe AA and Gorgon and protect both with either AA or phoenix for turn 1 then play few shenanigans?

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 11:35

Ironfist! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I knew I was missing something! Haven't been playing HoTA that long...it didn't even cross my mind. First Mutare down. Cost me about 200 angels, but that seems acceptable. Thanks!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 16:28

glad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

glad it helped, The combo artifacts don't always come to mind in these fights but can change an outcome dramatically.

Mike (United States) writes:
11-01-2017 19:17

Disrupting Ray - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Offhand I think if [Attack - Defense] > 60, you will stop seeing a damage increase from Disrupting Ray. But I usually just hover over the enemy to see what the game calculates for my damage, then cast Disrupting Ray, then hover over again and see if damage went up. If damage didn't go up, I know I don't need to cast it any longer.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
12-01-2017 02:24

I grabbed all 60lvl seer huts before the battle. I did not use any special artifact, just shield and clone on archangels.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
12-01-2017 02:26

And yes, before killing him you must visit all side areas where whirlpools are.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
22-01-2017 01:37

ironfist ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hey, can you tell me more about the ironfist ? is it a combo artifact ? And how could I assemble it ? And how can you only lose 200 angels ? I have over 5000 but I lose in the first rounds 2000- 3000. Impossible to resurrect them all (it resurrects only 20-30 PER TURN...) And my 2710 Titans kill only 30-90 of the azure dragons...which I can not even blind :( häääl p :)

Andreas (Munich) writes:
22-01-2017 01:41

clone archangels ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

@ sasha : how do you clone archangels? clone is only for level 1-5 creatures.

Synesthesiac writes:
22-01-2017 04:34

You need expert water magic. Then you can clone anything. So if you clone 1000 AA, you can resurrect huge numbers of creatures. Then kill the clone with frost ring or fire wall or something.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 11-01-2017 02:33
Inferno Heroes - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Inferno Heroes with 9999 Azures and immune for magic are really tough cookies even for my rough guys. I am at month 15 and I guess I will have to go through Necro before I reach any further. Really good work, thank you!

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 03:38

Can I ask how you made it through Mutare? Even with 8000 Gorgons, I can't stay alive long enough to wipe out the dragons.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:06

Dracula - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

He is important to the map, I actually wanted to switch the map on it's head 2nd half and throw in some curve balls. You are gonna need litches like crazy.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:12

sasha - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Well done so far for reaching hell that means you have beaten Hades who i thought was pretty tough.

Sasha (Sasha) writes:
11-01-2017 21:30

When you get more than 2,000 (I think I got 2,500) archangels it is easy. Also had 10,000 Gorgons.

Sasha (Sasha) writes:
11-01-2017 21:50

Last Battle - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Month 22, I am on the last battle with God but seems impossible at this moment even with 140,000 liches.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
14-01-2017 21:49

Hades - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

maygwan, Hades was actually super easy. Just phoenix wall + liches + berserk

Author: Adam, 11-01-2017 01:13
Excellent map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Great work maygwan. I don't have so much experience with HotA, but this map....i really enjoy it :)) It's huge and interesting i never know what will happen next :)) I'm in 13M and i can see half of the upper region teritory only:O
i found some interestgin heroes like Sir Gawain and the mysterious guy with nice special ability. shoud i leveling them, do i need them in the later fights? Managing 3-4 heroes with this extraordinary map size...Last time i do this i played with TEW4, i played that map more than 2 weeks in real life :D
10 point all the way :))
p.s. sorry for my bad english:/

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:02

hi adam - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You will most certainly need to Build up Dracula when you get him but that will be a while away for you. Also depends on your play style about the other heroes. Both Tazar and crag hack will be available under other names and certainly can be used. It will also depend on the artifacts you use and the combo artifacts but over all your play style. Ive left it so players can choose heroes to build or try it with just main hero and Dracula.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:04

hota - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hota is pretty much just an extension of homm3 sod there really is no difference except the additional content.

Author: Boot (Bucharest, Romania), 10-01-2017 18:54
Conquest of Heaven and Hell - - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I' blocked with the MinoGuardLv1.
I have no enough army (600 Titans, 400 Archangels + 1600 Sharpshooters) to defeat 14k Minotaur + 14k King Minotaur.
Maybe the my army can be enough but the spells are not working because probably he has an artifact .. so no slow, no clone, no blind ..
Any suggestions ? :-)

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 19:17

you can use lv 4 and 5 spells - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

So use clone maybe. I could give you a tip but i would rather you figure it out. I will say you do have enough army. Maybe you could do with a few more but you do have enough to beat him.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 19:19

you just cant cast spells on him - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

But you can use them on your guys

Adam writes:
10-01-2017 20:33

meh :D - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

i had luck :) and use another spell:) Phoenix rebirth was very useful :)

meh :D - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 00:00

Which? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Which other spell did you use?

I have tried this match too much now. Bored.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 00:06

Morale is problem - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The problem is his morale... he always gets extra turn and gets to me. I cannot teleport or haste away from that!

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 00:36

The first guy put them into two stacks, but nothing I did got the second one to do it. Guess he was smarter. It came down to bringing the right number of phoenix and shooters, and using a very specific blind order. And even then, I needed some luck with their resistance. Tricky fight

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 00:43

Morten - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Fight can be won without losses. I think you have the right idea. I don't want to spoil it here, so if you can't figure it out, you can email me at biscorox2 at gmail. I'll tell you how I did it.

Adam writes:
11-01-2017 00:53

tips - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hi :)

i've played that battle a several(:SS) times. A few hint, it can help you:)
Bring only AAs,Titans,and 5 Phoenixes(1-1-1-1-1)
Check the battle terrain and the obstacles. In the first round i use clone spell on Titans.
Try to keep minos with your Phoenixes as further as you can (Resurect them if they die). If minos can't reach your AA or Titans or amocart or etc, they attack the closest enemies. And don't forget phoenixes are 2hex creatures:) In the 2nd mino fight i loose only 3 Phoenixes.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 01:09

Beat them - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you for your suggestions!

I actually tried another thing while you guys wrote your answers.

I waited 2 weeks to build more titans.
I came in to the battle with 1 stack of 710 Titans and 6 stacks of 5 AA each.
I guess prefer I to have Archangels more than Phoenix (they did not rebirth all the time for me). Archangels can ressurect and I can ressurect them. So I just blocked alot. I tried ALOT with phoenix with no luck... this was first try with AA in 6 stacks.

Ended losing 71 Titans, maybe I will retry and try to be more lucky, but happy to be over it...

@Synesthesiac
Thank you I might email you today or tommorow about this map. I'm planning on playing alot these 2 days.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 03:25

Glad you beat them. Your need to have at least 4 (5?) phoenix in a stack for one to resurrect, and then only once.

I don't know how much help I'll be going forward, I'm pretty stuck at Mutare.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 04:46

Gorgorns - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Maybe you can help me with Gorguardlvl2...

How to beat that many Gorgons with Haste?

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 05:12

I think I just made a phoenix wall in the corner, then blinded the gorgons to block their path and shot them. It helps to bring along a ballista and first aid tent. They'll spend a turn destroying them.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 09:55

Good job guys - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I actually went in with Titans and AA 1 stack of each and the 5 stacks of 10 aa just because i wanted to use the resurrects on the resurrected aa. I blocked and cloned titan first then resurrected blocking again and clone big stack AA then used both to resurrect a 3rd time. By then i had wiped out kings and the rest was history. Good job so far.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:02

Hi adam - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You will most certainly need to Build up Dracula when you get him but that will be a while away for you. Also depends on your play style about the other heroes. Both Tazar and crag hack will be available under other names and certainly can be used. It will also depend on the artifacts you use and the combo artifacts but over all your play style. Ive left it so players can choose heroes to build or try it with just main hero and Dracula.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 14:07

Thank you - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you Synesthesiac

It worked!

Took a long time d-raying though. (I was afraid to run out of shots)

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 14:16

Just saw this... You can ignore my other comment. I assumed your ammo cart survived.

Author: maygwan, 10-01-2017 15:47
By the way - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I am working on an Ultimate Edition to this map which will be much harder so that's something to look forward too i guess. :)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 01:10

Not necessary - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Don't have to make it harder for me :'D

Author: Synesthesiac, 10-01-2017 11:36 +10
Losses - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Did you finish this map without taking losses?

I'm at the second Barbarian, and he's split his cyclops into 5 stacks. I can't even come close to beating him without taking pretty massive losses.

Could use a tip.

Synesthesiac writes:
10-01-2017 13:09

Three hours later....I got him. Fight took about 35 minutes. Spent 2000 mp on disrupting ray. Really glad that's over.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 15:31

less losses tip - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

If you take in more stacks he will split his army but if you only take in 3-4 stacks there is a chance he pots clopses together in 2 stacks. I fought this fight like 20 times switching things around to see which was better strategy for less losses.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 00:39

I replied in the wrong spot. Anyway, I was never able to get him to put them in two stacks. Had to be very careful with my phoenix and the blind order. Took a ton of tries to get it right. And I definitely blew it a couple of times like 20 minutes in by clicking wrong!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:21

lol - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Don't worry that happened to me one one fight took like 30-40 mins n i mess up and had to do it again. I cried lol im sure there was a tear.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 18:56

Barbarians - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The barbarians were super easy for me.

Just blind and shoot. And wearing power of dragon father.

Make phoenix wall in beginning

Author: Synesthesiac, 10-01-2017 09:11 +10
This map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
is tough man. I'm halfway through my second sleepless night playing. Just beat the first barbarian castle. These fights have taken some serious thinking to figure out. Some of the running around collecting creatures has been a little tedious, but the fights have been really tough and well thought out. I'm a year and a half in, and I don't think I'm even halfway. Well done.

Wanted to post and give you a 10 for some visibility...get some others playing.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 15:27

hiya - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yes the running around can be a little tedious but it's a giant map so i needed to cover some area. Also if you noticed i didn't fill these areas with loads of 4k stacks which adds to the tedious fights, I just put in a few select stacks of creatures.
The fights are hard yes and do need some thinking. You will take some losses. The game kinda changes 2nd half you will see what i mean.

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-24 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru