Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of Heaven and Hell - map rating = 22 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Conquest of ,Life and Death, Heaven and Hell, Day and Night. You are about to start one huge EPIC Adventure to not only Conquer the World but to Conquer the Afterlife too. Shall we begin?.

Added: 04-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The forest and the cave | Time of heroes(Allies) | Юрский Парк | Undeground Dragon island

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Author: Morten (Denmark), 18-01-2017 15:56
Comments - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I finally got the time to finish the map.

First of all thank you for a great map, I have enjoyed it a lot.
Unfortunately the ending, for me, was super boring. So let me give some comments.

- From Hades all the way to God i did not buy any new troops and all the fights were easy. I repeat: I did not buy one single new troop from the castles or dwellings in all of the fights in the end. Because liches.
- God was a little bit challenging, but pretty easy also. I brought 520k liches, 7k AA and 5 stacks of phoenixes. The key is just berserk in the beginning and build phoenix wall. Use AA to kill Zealots. Then try to kill everything but Azures to only have Azures left and then blind Azure. Then you win with Disrupting Ray...
- I think that you could use the last part of the map way better.
- Overall the first part of the map was great and very enjoyable, and also challenging for me until I understood the strategies.
However in all of the game I think that you could have made more creative quests. It was almost always about killing someone to open a gate. Or bringing some creatures.
Maybe you can team up with a guy who specializes in making narratives and great adventures. Because your map designing and your way of figuring out balance and challenges are uniquely great. Something is missing for it to be exceptionally brillant tho...

Let me finish of by saying that I appreciate you make all these great maps. It would be interesting to see what would happen if you take even more time to focus on just one or two maps, and create even higher quality within that map, instead of making alot of maps in a "short" time.

maygwan writes:
19-01-2017 09:34

Also part 2 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

2nd part of the map i never stacked litches above 30k with the fights i had so it was much more challenging for me lol. Anyway each player is unique in there play style so it varies on the strategies they use. I will release the ultimate version soon without litches and it should offer more of a challenge and increase the 2nd parts difficulty.

maygwan writes:
19-01-2017 09:43

Working with others - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I have done this before i worked on the Masters of Sighisoara campaigns and it takes a long time to complete maps, Sometimes 2-3 years. Also this map took me 6 months just by itself. I admit my story telling could definitely improve and is my Achilles heal when it comes to maps. I will probably still do my own thing and release more maps rather than work over and over on the same map. Thanx for playing them.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
25-01-2017 20:43

Sounds good - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Sounds good maygwan.

Without liches will certainly be way harder ;)

Hope you don't make it too much harder as you sometimes do haha :)
But I usually dont replay maps anyway, since I like the exploring of the map more than trying to get perfect score.

Looking forward to seeing what you're coming up with next time..

maygwan writes:
26-01-2017 07:32

My next map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

It's almost complete, just running tests right now but i cant beat it yet so still figuring out a way to win. Once i beat it twice i will release it after finishing few tweaks.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
27-01-2017 14:44

Can't wait - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Can't wait to try it :)

Author: Morten (Denmark), 16-01-2017 12:16
Molech - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Am I supposed to be able to beat Molech without losing any men?

Because then I can't figure the strategy out. I tried like 10 times and my best attempt was losing 1k AA and 20k liches.

Maybe I should use another hero than Dracula.. Robin Hood with tactics or something?

Sasha writes:
17-01-2017 04:32

Molech - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I acquired about 120K liches with Dracula and cruised with Robin Hood to the far end. I needed tactics and defense in menu battles. For Molech fight I used Archangels, Liches and used force field.

Synesthesiac writes:
17-01-2017 07:24

+ - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I think I just brought a single stack of lichs and Phoenix. Didn't need tactics. Just a spot where i could completely hide behind force field.

Author: Adam (Budapest), 15-01-2017 01:35
Finally did it :)) - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Fuh, that was my longest journey in the Heroes Univerze :))
some feedback:
- The first part of the map was absolutely perfect, but when i got Dracula and his liches the battles was way easier than eg. the guardian fights. As somebody said before, the liches army was unstoppable.
- why sorcery spec? i didn't benefit from it, maybe logistics would be better for the 2nd part of the map.
- i won almost all battle in the 2nd part with liches and phoenixes (sometimes addtional AA+titans for quicker winning)
- maybe some nasty artifacts like Orb of inhibition or power of the dragon father makes the later fights even more difficult in this case maybe replace the sorcery spec to archery
- plenty of creatures remained in the dwellings, thousands of them...maybe it would be useful if we don't use liches.
- i used the secondary heroes a lot in the first part of the game to collect creatures and resources, but i didn't use them in the 2nd part (only for collecting creatures from some lvl7 external dwellings)
All in all it was a great map, battles with 500k Liches and 10K AA were awesome:)) i can't wait for the ultimate edition :)) Ty very much Maygwan the map, the feeling and your support and patience :))

p.s : sorry for my english,it's not my native language.

maygwan writes:
15-01-2017 08:59

Ult ed - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The ultimate edit will fix a lot of what you have mentioned and will fix all over stacking as well. There will also be no litches but skeletons instead. Also new bosses. It should pretty much address all the problems that players have quoted on this map.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
16-01-2017 00:49

Ultimate edition - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hey maygwan

I appreciate that you make a harder version.

But let me suggest something, also according to what Adam is saying.
Don't change anything in "the first part" of the map, at least not in difficulty.

Then make it more interesting and difficult to finish the last part of the map, with Dracula :)

Because I also think that the first part of the map was almost perfect, and it is cool that it is not TOO hard to begin with.

Best regards and thank you for your map

Author: Andreas (Munich), 14-01-2017 14:06
Help ! Ice Elementals already killed, Gate is still blocked - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi

I did the quest to kill the ice elemantals. But the passage is still blocked and it says that I have to kill them. Are there more ice elementals ? Please help me, I uploaded my saved game. Maybe someone can have a look if it is a bug ? Thank you. http://www.file-uplo ad.net/download-1224 1574/conquest43.GM1. html
Help ! Ice Elementals already killed, Gate is still blocked - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

maygwan writes:
14-01-2017 15:28

2 lots - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

There are ice elemental in both lakes each will open a gate have you killed both lots of them. both are behind the steam in each lake

Andreas (Munich) writes:
14-01-2017 19:32

Thx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you ! They were actually behind the steam. But why do you hide them ? Btw : Nice Map !

maygwan writes:
14-01-2017 21:51

hide them - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The map is progressive but i don't just want players to walk around it and fight bosses after each other without getting them to do something for the reward to fight a boss lol. Also its a giant map so i gotta cover a lot of space and finally it seemed like a good idea at the time :)

Author: Niks (Cologne, Germany), 14-01-2017 01:40
Great map! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey, this map is trully amazing. Thank you for the effort! I can't find the third vial of dragon blood after i checked the black tent though.. Please help!

maygwan writes:
14-01-2017 07:35

Vial - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

There is 1 vial in the area where the black tent is it's slightly hidden.

Author: munkiki (Lviv, Ukraine), 13-01-2017 23:44 Like
Negative Creatures - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Most of the hell and heaven heroes combine troops in one stack and after reaching 32768 the number goes to negative value. You can prevent it by making some creatures unupgraded, like you did with Satan. 3x9999 unupgraded and 3x9999 upgraded would do better. Overall, the map is quite good, I enjoyed playing it, thank you for a good work! =)

maygwan writes:
14-01-2017 07:38

Thanx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yes i already have made the changes like that to my upgraded version or my ultimate version once i release it. Glad you enjoyed the map i am also working on another interesting map hope i can pull it off once it is finished.

maygwan writes:
15-01-2017 09:47

Damn bro - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Only a 9 after the hard work,time and effort i put into this map..Brutal.

munkiki (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
15-01-2017 11:12

What is wrong about 9? =) - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

9/10 is pretty good, too =) Here is 10 - http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?map_id=1414&ga me=3

ks writes:
16-01-2017 19:02

little spam :) - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I think that the rating must be only 1-5 grade, not 1-10, 1 is very low, 10 is unduly.
1- very bad
2- bad
3- good
4- very well
5- excellent
its simple :)

---------

Otherwise, still playing this, Maygwan :P :)

Author: Synesthesiac, 13-01-2017 13:17 Like
Also, you can stack over 30k. I've been using a 200k stack. You just can't move that many around without using the slider.

Author: Synesthesiac, 13-01-2017 11:28 Like
All of the Inferno heroes stacked and went negative for me. It was probably my setup though. I brought only one huge stack of lichs and a 6 stacks of 5 Phoenix. If I spread my troops out a little more, the heroes spread theirs, and it wasn't a problem. But that made them far more difficult to beat without losses.

I also haven't found a single extra admiral's hat! And I've taken down everything...lol. You really mean it when you say lucky.

Author: maygwan, 13-01-2017 09:11
hopefully - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Players can appreciate the sheer amount of time and effort that goes into a map like this and realize that even through many hours of play testing some things might slip by. We never really find them out until people play the maps and play them slightly differently to others.

Author: maygwan, 13-01-2017 09:02
When i update - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I will fix the legion and other guys incase they random stack. Will add event notifying on 30k limit and will also add quest gate on barbarian to stop the problem luty had.
Thanx for input.

Author: maygwan, 13-01-2017 08:50
legion - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I thought i had fixed legion in the map. I think it must be random cause 3 tests he didn't stack for me. I went through n fixed them all cause first playtest they all stacked.
Also if you stack litches over 30k they go into minus or any stack but i think most people know that.

Author: Synesthesiac, 13-01-2017 02:09 Like
Negative Creatures - Legion - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
So I just beat Legion, and he combined all of his dogs into one stack, which caused them to drop to a negative quantity. The fight was going to be pretty easy anyway, but I lost an opportunity for mad Lichs! I'm not sure if there's anything you can do to keep him from combining troops. I know in WOG it can be done, but without scripting, well, you'd know better.

More to the point, I think you should put a note here, or in the readme, telling people how to handle troop numbers in the hundreds of thousands. As you know, simply moving the troops from one slot to another, between heroes, or into castles, will cause you to lose most of them, if you're over a certain number.

To prevent this, always move large numbers of troops using the slider, rather than just dragging from one slot to another. Also, with the HD mod, you can move the troops around in your hero, using the thumbnails on the adventure screen, without any problems.

I think this is the first HoTA map I've played where I've had hundreds of thousands of troops, so many of the people playing, who've never played big WOG maps, may not have come across the problem. It can be really annoying when you stash 100,000 Lichs in a castle to save for later, and come back in a month to find 90,000 of them missing!

maygwan writes:
13-01-2017 16:53

ya - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

That's probably why they stacked then. Ya i found like 10 admiral hats lol guess i am just lucky.

Synesthesiac writes:
13-01-2017 20:42

Is there a way to tell enemy heroes never to stack their troops? I think I wog you can code them to multiply, so x hero actually has y*10 troops, which I assume the ai doesn't know about.

Yea... Zero admirals hats. Zero necklaces or helmets!

Probably going to finish today. This has been a fun map. Really good work.

Synesthesiac writes:
14-01-2017 04:41

Finished! This was a great map. Thanks for all the work. I ran into the same stacking problem with most of the God heroes at the end too. By that point I was so strong, that they stacked no matter how I spread my troops. With 500k Lichs, its pretty tough to lose. So I found the beginning of the map much harder than the end, which seems to always be the case with Lich maps. Those early fights took me a lot of time to figure out, but I beat Satan and God first time, no problem.

I think my only suggestion, besides trying to make the end a little tougher, would be to give every hero a hidden expert pathfinding skill. It's pretty easy to do in hex edit, and I think it will make all the running around at the end a little less tedious, without hurting the game in any way. Or maybe just add roads.

Really cool map though...thanks!

maygwan writes:
14-01-2017 07:43

Glad you liked it - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I can fix the stacking problem i have a plan for that. I will do the fixes on my ultimate version. i am also working on an interesting map it will take me a week or so to finish then i will run test. Will be a unique map if i can pull it off will see i guess.

Synesthesiac writes:
14-01-2017 08:01

Cool man. I'll play anything you make. Drop a line if you want an early tester.

Author: Sasha (Sasha), 11-01-2017 22:08
Very nice and long map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
OK, 606 days and was able to beat God with some casualties. Map is overall excellent but with some long paths at the end of the game which might be changed. It is challenging and kept me seated for almost 3 days. Thanks again!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 23:01

Good job completing - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

well done and glad you enjoyed it

Author: Mike (United States), 11-01-2017 19:17
Disrupting Ray - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Offhand I think if [Attack - Defense] > 60, you will stop seeing a damage increase from Disrupting Ray. But I usually just hover over the enemy to see what the game calculates for my damage, then cast Disrupting Ray, then hover over again and see if damage went up. If damage didn't go up, I know I don't need to cast it any longer.

Author: luty, 11-01-2017 18:02
sad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Well, cos u could go to the babarian lands after killing gorgonguard1, i went there and killed them. Sadly guard2 is tan like them, and he abandoned. Game over :-(

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 23:00

AHHH - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I am sure there was an event that mentioned kill both gorgons but i see your pt an a oversight on my part i should of put quest gate there.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 23:07

Maybe u have a save - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

That you did before or after gorg 1 fight. I will fix it in an update.

Author: maygwan, 11-01-2017 16:28
glad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
glad it helped, The combo artifacts don't always come to mind in these fights but can change an outcome dramatically.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 11-01-2017 14:06
Disrupting Ray - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Just beat Gorgonguard using phoenix wall and disrupting ray.

But is there a way to calculate excactly how low I have to get the enemy creature defense skill before I stop d-raying it?
Because I spent almost 4000 mp on making sure they got all the way down to 0 defense skill. But I saw that my Titans dealt exactly the same damage when I tried to stop at 13 or 16 defense skill.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 14:14

I'm not sure exactly how the math works out, as to how low you need to go. Whenever I'm using D-day, I always go to zero. Damage is a ratio of your attack to his defense, so I'm sure there's a point where the difference becomes negligible.

With that fight though, you really don't need the to use it all. Once you've got everyone blinded, cast slow and bless, and re-blind whoever you're shooting before he gets to move.

You're about to run into heroes with resistance though, where you'll definitely need to spend time disrupting. Good luck!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 16:16

D ray - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

With expert air D ray will reduce enemy defense by 5 or by 3 if its basic. That should give you an idea on how much you need. Also D ray stacks on the enemy and it cannot be cured or Dispelled. When working out D ray though you must remember your attack vs opponents defense stats.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 18:09

Calculation - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yes it is the calculation between my att skill and enemies defense skill I am wondering about.

I would like to know how you guys calculate this?
How can I calculate how much damage/how many Gorgons I am going to kill with 1 strike of blessed Titan?

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 11:35 Like
Ironfist! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I knew I was missing something! Haven't been playing HoTA that long...it didn't even cross my mind. First Mutare down. Cost me about 200 angels, but that seems acceptable. Thanks!

Author: maygwan, 11-01-2017 10:25
Not too much tricky things - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Most the map is straight forward, clovers might be tricky lata on and you need like 5 of them especially if you want Angelic.

Author: maygwan, 11-01-2017 10:16
You are using ironfist - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Did u use ironfist to get the counter strike on turn 1 Also try just maybe AA and Gorgon and protect both with either AA or phoenix for turn 1 then play few shenanigans?

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 07:19 Like
I can win, but there's no way to resurrect. I tried leaving a few Faeries alive, but they run out of mp and attack. My deathstare kills them on counter. I assume I can't afford to lose 7000 Gorgons since there are two of these fights. I guess this is where I stop.

My only other thought is that I needed to be building up Tazar for his armor specialty, but even doing this I can only get him to level 50 or so, which isn't enough. Help!

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 06:08 Like
Mutare - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Anyone beat Mutare and Mutare Drake yet? I'm getting crushed and fail to see a solution. I have 11000 Gorgons, but it's still not enough.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
12-01-2017 02:24

I grabbed all 60lvl seer huts before the battle. I did not use any special artifact, just shield and clone on archangels.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
12-01-2017 02:26

And yes, before killing him you must visit all side areas where whirlpools are.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
22-01-2017 01:37

ironfist ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hey, can you tell me more about the ironfist ? is it a combo artifact ? And how could I assemble it ? And how can you only lose 200 angels ? I have over 5000 but I lose in the first rounds 2000- 3000. Impossible to resurrect them all (it resurrects only 20-30 PER TURN...) And my 2710 Titans kill only 30-90 of the azure dragons...which I can not even blind :( häääl p :)

Andreas (Munich) writes:
22-01-2017 01:41

clone archangels ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

@ sasha : how do you clone archangels? clone is only for level 1-5 creatures.

Synesthesiac writes:
22-01-2017 04:34

You need expert water magic. Then you can clone anything. So if you clone 1000 AA, you can resurrect huge numbers of creatures. Then kill the clone with frost ring or fire wall or something.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 11-01-2017 04:46
Gorgorns - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Maybe you can help me with Gorguardlvl2...

How to beat that many Gorgons with Haste?

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 03:38 Like
Can I ask how you made it through Mutare? Even with 8000 Gorgons, I can't stay alive long enough to wipe out the dragons.

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 03:25 Like
Glad you beat them. Your need to have at least 4 (5?) phoenix in a stack for one to resurrect, and then only once.

I don't know how much help I'll be going forward, I'm pretty stuck at Mutare.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 11-01-2017 02:33
Inferno Heroes - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Inferno Heroes with 9999 Azures and immune for magic are really tough cookies even for my rough guys. I am at month 15 and I guess I will have to go through Necro before I reach any further. Really good work, thank you!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:06

Dracula - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

He is important to the map, I actually wanted to switch the map on it's head 2nd half and throw in some curve balls. You are gonna need litches like crazy.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:12

sasha - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Well done so far for reaching hell that means you have beaten Hades who i thought was pretty tough.

Sasha (Sasha) writes:
11-01-2017 21:30

When you get more than 2,000 (I think I got 2,500) archangels it is easy. Also had 10,000 Gorgons.

Sasha (Sasha) writes:
11-01-2017 21:50

Last Battle - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Month 22, I am on the last battle with God but seems impossible at this moment even with 140,000 liches.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
14-01-2017 21:49

Hades - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

maygwan, Hades was actually super easy. Just phoenix wall + liches + berserk

Author: Adam, 11-01-2017 01:13
Excellent map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Great work maygwan. I don't have so much experience with HotA, but this map....i really enjoy it :)) It's huge and interesting i never know what will happen next :)) I'm in 13M and i can see half of the upper region teritory only:O
i found some interestgin heroes like Sir Gawain and the mysterious guy with nice special ability. shoud i leveling them, do i need them in the later fights? Managing 3-4 heroes with this extraordinary map size...Last time i do this i played with TEW4, i played that map more than 2 weeks in real life :D
10 point all the way :))
p.s. sorry for my bad english:/

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:02

hi adam - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You will most certainly need to Build up Dracula when you get him but that will be a while away for you. Also depends on your play style about the other heroes. Both Tazar and crag hack will be available under other names and certainly can be used. It will also depend on the artifacts you use and the combo artifacts but over all your play style. Ive left it so players can choose heroes to build or try it with just main hero and Dracula.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:04

hota - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hota is pretty much just an extension of homm3 sod there really is no difference except the additional content.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 11-01-2017 01:09
Beat them - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Thank you for your suggestions!

I actually tried another thing while you guys wrote your answers.

I waited 2 weeks to build more titans.
I came in to the battle with 1 stack of 710 Titans and 6 stacks of 5 AA each.
I guess prefer I to have Archangels more than Phoenix (they did not rebirth all the time for me). Archangels can ressurect and I can ressurect them. So I just blocked alot. I tried ALOT with phoenix with no luck... this was first try with AA in 6 stacks.

Ended losing 71 Titans, maybe I will retry and try to be more lucky, but happy to be over it...

@Synesthesiac
Thank you I might email you today or tommorow about this map. I'm planning on playing alot these 2 days.

Author: Adam, 11-01-2017 00:53
tips - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi :)

i've played that battle a several(:SS) times. A few hint, it can help you:)
Bring only AAs,Titans,and 5 Phoenixes(1-1-1-1-1)
Check the battle terrain and the obstacles. In the first round i use clone spell on Titans.
Try to keep minos with your Phoenixes as further as you can (Resurect them if they die). If minos can't reach your AA or Titans or amocart or etc, they attack the closest enemies. And don't forget phoenixes are 2hex creatures:) In the 2nd mino fight i loose only 3 Phoenixes.

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 00:43 Like
Morten - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Fight can be won without losses. I think you have the right idea. I don't want to spoil it here, so if you can't figure it out, you can email me at biscorox2 at gmail. I'll tell you how I did it.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy