Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of Heaven and Hell - map rating = 22 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Conquest of ,Life and Death, Heaven and Hell, Day and Night. You are about to start one huge EPIC Adventure to not only Conquer the World but to Conquer the Afterlife too. Shall we begin?.

Added: 04-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: LIMES INFERIOR | Fire Emblem | The Choice | Crescent Island

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Author: Synesthesiac, 11-01-2017 00:36 Like
+ - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
The first guy put them into two stacks, but nothing I did got the second one to do it. Guess he was smarter. It came down to bringing the right number of phoenix and shooters, and using a very specific blind order. And even then, I needed some luck with their resistance. Tricky fight

Author: Morten (Denmark), 11-01-2017 00:06
Morale is problem - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
The problem is his morale... he always gets extra turn and gets to me. I cannot teleport or haste away from that!

Author: Morten (Denmark), 11-01-2017 00:00
Which? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Which other spell did you use?

I have tried this match too much now. Bored.

Author: Adam, 10-01-2017 20:33
meh :D - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
i had luck :) and use another spell:) Phoenix rebirth was very useful :)
meh :D - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Author: Yoann (France), 10-01-2017 19:49
Thank you lord - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Thanks ;)
Not easy to find :o

Author: maygwan, 10-01-2017 19:19
you just cant cast spells on him - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
But you can use them on your guys

Author: maygwan, 10-01-2017 19:17
you can use lv 4 and 5 spells - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
So use clone maybe. I could give you a tip but i would rather you figure it out. I will say you do have enough army. Maybe you could do with a few more but you do have enough to beat him.

Author: Boot (Bucharest, Romania), 10-01-2017 18:54
Conquest of Heaven and Hell - - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I' blocked with the MinoGuardLv1.
I have no enough army (600 Titans, 400 Archangels + 1600 Sharpshooters) to defeat 14k Minotaur + 14k King Minotaur.
Maybe the my army can be enough but the spells are not working because probably he has an artifact .. so no slow, no clone, no blind ..
Any suggestions ? :-)

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 05:12

I think I just made a phoenix wall in the corner, then blinded the gorgons to block their path and shot them. It helps to bring along a ballista and first aid tent. They'll spend a turn destroying them.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 09:55

Good job guys - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I actually went in with Titans and AA 1 stack of each and the 5 stacks of 10 aa just because i wanted to use the resurrects on the resurrected aa. I blocked and cloned titan first then resurrected blocking again and clone big stack AA then used both to resurrect a 3rd time. By then i had wiped out kings and the rest was history. Good job so far.

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:02

Hi adam - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You will most certainly need to Build up Dracula when you get him but that will be a while away for you. Also depends on your play style about the other heroes. Both Tazar and crag hack will be available under other names and certainly can be used. It will also depend on the artifacts you use and the combo artifacts but over all your play style. Ive left it so players can choose heroes to build or try it with just main hero and Dracula.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 14:07

Thank you - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you Synesthesiac

It worked!

Took a long time d-raying though. (I was afraid to run out of shots)

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 14:16

Just saw this... You can ignore my other comment. I assumed your ammo cart survived.

Author: maygwan, 10-01-2017 15:47
By the way - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I am working on an Ultimate Edition to this map which will be much harder so that's something to look forward too i guess. :)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 01:10

Not necessary - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Don't have to make it harder for me :'D

Author: Synesthesiac, 10-01-2017 13:09 Like
Three hours later....I got him. Fight took about 35 minutes. Spent 2000 mp on disrupting ray. Really glad that's over.

Author: Synesthesiac, 10-01-2017 11:36 Like
Losses - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Did you finish this map without taking losses?

I'm at the second Barbarian, and he's split his cyclops into 5 stacks. I can't even come close to beating him without taking pretty massive losses.

Could use a tip.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 15:31

less losses tip - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

If you take in more stacks he will split his army but if you only take in 3-4 stacks there is a chance he pots clopses together in 2 stacks. I fought this fight like 20 times switching things around to see which was better strategy for less losses.

Synesthesiac writes:
11-01-2017 00:39

I replied in the wrong spot. Anyway, I was never able to get him to put them in two stacks. Had to be very careful with my phoenix and the blind order. Took a ton of tries to get it right. And I definitely blew it a couple of times like 20 minutes in by clicking wrong!

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:21

lol - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Don't worry that happened to me one one fight took like 30-40 mins n i mess up and had to do it again. I cried lol im sure there was a tear.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 18:56

Barbarians - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The barbarians were super easy for me.

Just blind and shoot. And wearing power of dragon father.

Make phoenix wall in beginning

Nedelius writes:
08-02-2018 15:35

Second Barbarian - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I realy can't figure out how to deal with the second barbarian. Splitting the cyclops into 5 stacks is always, i loaded the game around 30 times before i attack him, trying even with 2 stacks only, but no difference. I only menage to beat him once with a casualties of 1000 Archangels ?!! cause this large stack of AA can hold 2 strickes from the cyclops and also helps me killing the behemots. Anyway is not realy a victory losing 1000 AA... Can someone please help me :)

Author: Synesthesiac, 10-01-2017 09:11 Like
This map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
is tough man. I'm halfway through my second sleepless night playing. Just beat the first barbarian castle. These fights have taken some serious thinking to figure out. Some of the running around collecting creatures has been a little tedious, but the fights have been really tough and well thought out. I'm a year and a half in, and I don't think I'm even halfway. Well done.

Wanted to post and give you a 10 for some visibility...get some others playing.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 15:27

hiya - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yes the running around can be a little tedious but it's a giant map so i needed to cover some area. Also if you noticed i didn't fill these areas with loads of 4k stacks which adds to the tedious fights, I just put in a few select stacks of creatures.
The fights are hard yes and do need some thinking. You will take some losses. The game kinda changes 2nd half you will see what i mean.

Author: maygwan, 10-01-2017 08:01
Clues - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
The game is a progressive map so you will probably find Sir Galahad after you find the bow ect so you need to find them. try searching south of the titanic.

Author: Yoann (France), 10-01-2017 02:56
Looking for Sir Galahad or elvenbow and bowstring - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi,

I am looking for those items and/or Sir Galahad for 1 hour and can't find them x)

I maybe did something wrong ?

Can you guide me plz ?

Thanks

Author: Morten (Denmark), 10-01-2017 01:16
Summon boat - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey man

Is this planning of boats really necessary? I think its just annoying.

Just spend 20 min draying and shooting Guard4 to find out I can't get further, and should have taken the boat back.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 07:56

Summon boat - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

you get that soon after you beat guard 4. The boats that are laid out are meant to hold you up slightly as well as make you think about the trips you take. But you also get town portal soon too

Morten (Denmark) writes:
11-01-2017 00:27

Skype? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you!

Maygwan, do you have Skype?

maygwan writes:
11-01-2017 10:23

no skype - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Sorry morten i don't even use facebook or twitter lol, I still watch 80s movies :(

kiroh1n (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
24-02-2018 06:09

Boatszzzzz - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

If u've done this with boats pleae inform same as with angels, that's ruined some atmosphere coz like why do i must even think that boat's so important that it can break your game, you don't know it, no save, so pretty close to starting again

Author: Morten (Denmark), 09-01-2017 23:59
Nevermind - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Nevermind, sorry for my impatience.

I found bow and string. Won't spoil for others, unless they ask.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 09-01-2017 23:55
Prison? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
If it is in seer hut, then I have been searching for hidden prison. Is there any and can you guide me?

Author: Morten (Denmark), 09-01-2017 23:53
Bow and string - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey Maygwan

Enjoying your map

Where is the elvenbow and bowstring?

Is there a way to search for items like this in the mapeditor, I wonder? :)

Tuan writes:
12-01-2017 11:00

you can help me - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I do not find, you can only lie I do not titanic

maygwan writes:
12-01-2017 15:08

titanic - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

If you travel south from titanic all the way down an event will trigger. Beat the creatures and you get the artifact.

Tuan writes:
13-01-2017 04:14

you can help me find the bow / bowstring, Sir Galahad. - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I can not find the bow / bowstring, Sir Galahad. You can only do exactly located near the public or are not material. I find forever without seeing.

maygwan writes:
13-01-2017 08:54

by sir galahad castle - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

There is a lake before you get to sir galahad castle. If you go on the lake there are a few ships and some wood. One of the ships as an iceberg next to it. if you travel south all the way to the bottom from the iceberg an event will activate.

Tuan writes:
13-01-2017 10:06

Thanks you - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you for caring guides, I have found the bow / bowstring

Author: Morten (Denmark), 09-01-2017 18:20
God - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Is God supposed to attack my Wizard of Order? And if so, is it important that I make as much damage to God as possible (replay until get best result) or is it not important for later when I need to kill God?

To clearify: sometimes God attacks my Wizard of Order, but when I reload the game, God does not attack... so is it a bug or not? 3 different days within the first 40 days I have been attacked, but I could just reload my save and no attack happened from God.

Author: Synesthesiac, 09-01-2017 02:15 Like
Mixed Troop Morale - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey. I'm working through this now. I know that there was a message early on that the morale penalty for troops of different alignment is turned off. If that's the case, it's not working. I just started collecting wyverns, and I'm getting bad morale.

I think I'm just going to hex edit my save and add Expert Morale to my heroes, unless you have a better idea.

maygwan writes:
09-01-2017 07:47

it is off - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

But on occasions it does give morale penalty in fights but nothing that will harm you too much through the map except when opponents will have morale penalty artifacts.

Synesthesiac writes:
09-01-2017 08:30

If you turn it off on your end, should my creatures still show negative morale? Because they do. As soon as I got to troops of three alignments, all my troops showed negative and I started freezing pretty frequently. Hidden morale fixed it. I've pulled it now though, because I have archangels and the pendant of courage, but it was pretty annoying.

maygwan writes:
09-01-2017 16:13

ya but i knew - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

You would be getting angels and pendant at some point early game. It is set that your armies alignment is set for all creatures but you will get negative morale on occasions based on the different troops.

Author: maygwan, 09-01-2017 00:13
your welcome - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I enjoy making them so you are welcome.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 09-01-2017 00:03
. - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
WOW - 3 years in game time, that is insane!

Looking forward to try this out when I have the time :)

Thank you for making your maps

Author: maygwan, 08-01-2017 23:49
Also - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I am running out of ideas for new maps lol so any ideas would be appreciated or i can even update a few more of my older maps or even update a few old maps by other players who may not be around now to update them. Even hota them if need be. Let me know if you have any ideas ty maygwan

Author: maygwan, 08-01-2017 19:53
Just a note - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I have been working on this map to finish it for weeks. Kingslayer mentioned he would like to see me make a map that is progressive with strategic fights,story,quests and seers ect so this is it. Not only did i have fun making it but also playing it was fun too. I had played when gods walked the earth and did take some ideas from that map but added my own spin. This is a pretty epic map and took me close to 3 years in game time to complete. Hopefully everyone as fun with the map and enjoys it.
ty maygwan

luty writes:
09-01-2017 19:18

God - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

God gets destroyed in an event afterwards, or maybe he flees. If u watch closely u see it, its right after the guardpost.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
09-01-2017 19:26

Ok so - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Ok, so it is only part of the story and have no impact later on in the game?

maygwan writes:
09-01-2017 19:38

correct - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Its there to show you how powerful god is but how weak the Wizard order as become.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
09-01-2017 19:41

Mission - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Ok, but the mission is to kill 'God', that is why I get confused.

But I guess he loses his army somehow.

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 08:03

There are 2 gods - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The wizard order fought god in an image, that was a weak version of god.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy