Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about DUNE - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map DUNE - heroes 3 mapsDownload map DUNE - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> DUNE

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Know that it is the year 10,191. The Known Universe is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV. In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the spice Melange. The spice exists on only one planet in the entire universe. This planet is Arrakis, also known as DUNE.

Red: Fremen
Blue: Atreides
Tan: Bene Gesserit & Guild Navigator
Green and Teal: Sardaukar
Orange: Harkonnen
Purple: SandWorms
Pink: Corrino

Added: 09-04-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Arrogance 1st hell | Crime Cities | Sacred | Sacred 2

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Author: Fyletto (Praha, Czech Republic), 11-03-2024 20:51 Like
Díky - DUNE
Skvělá mapa. Díky

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
11-03-2024 22:39

Díky :) - DUNE

Dík za lajk, jsem rád že se ti mapa líbila.

Author: Danil, 26-12-2023 00:02 Like
How to beat the third worm? - DUNE
The worm with Faerie Dragons casts Dispel even after only one Blind. How to beat him?

Danil writes:
26-12-2023 01:22

Managed to get through - DUNE

Had to get rid of Enchanters

Author: sphinxx, 22-10-2023 17:47
:) - DUNE
having a grail structure in a fortress doenst mean you cant build the grail in a tower. the thing is that it has to be a specific tower. you will find this tower behind a black border guard.

Author: OAK (Serbia), 22-10-2023 03:40 Like
grail - month 12 - DUNE
hey director, just a question before i go any further - i captured the enemy city (green player - fortress), and there was already a grail installed in his city, which means i can not build (new) grail in tower city and uncover all map. will that scenario influence my game, or should i start again from start? i eliminated teal player and green is left with just one weak hero, but i didnt choose archery or tactics on paul atreides and im struggling now...

sphinxx writes:
22-10-2023 17:51

and yes, without opening the whole map with the skyship you wont be able to finish the map.

OAK (Serbia) writes:
22-10-2023 19:30

thx sphinx - DUNE

hey mate, first of all - thanks for answering! hmmm, 1 player 2 grails? i didnt know it is possible, i have never experienced that kind of sorcery :) btw awesome yt clip, i watched a few of your battles but it didnt help me much, cause i didnt pick archery (minus 80% potential through entire map) and tactics (huge difference in some battles), besides enemy always choose the worst spells on me (like teleporting 7k golems, or sacrifice BLINDED troups to ressurect dragons), i dont know if you edited enemies spellbook in map editor or something? :) also i noticed i think necro enemy used bersek spell on me, but i havent find berserk spell in any city. once again, thanks for feedback, highly appreciated, i have been playing this map for a week, it is hard to remember all passages and quests when you have breaks...

sphinxx writes:
22-10-2023 20:33

you are right that you cant find 2 grails on the map but the grail buildung in the fortress is a prebuilt structure from the map author.
tbh i dont think that you will finish the map without tactics and archery because the last enemies will be much harder than the others so i think it would be better to start again.
i didnt change anything in the map editor. you have to try around - make an additional move here, cast another spell there and then the opponent will cast sth else.
i dont remember exactly but i think you dont get berserk on this map. enemies spells are set manually by the author in the map editor so probably some of them have berserk.

OAK writes:
22-10-2023 21:01

oh man - DUNE

a week of playing a few hours a day down the drain :( thank you very much for explanations! i appologize for mentioning editing, it was supposed to be a joke (on second read of my comment i see you could understood bad). i will think about restarting map, it is frustrating to replay some battles, i won one battle of +100 rounds, and it was after many attempts :( thanks again!

sphinxx writes:
22-10-2023 21:15

no problem

Author: Kris (Danmark), 02-08-2023 18:46
Green keymasters tent - DUNE
I have searched high and low - where is the green keymasters tent?

sphinxx writes:
02-08-2023 23:41

https://youtu.be/akLCJ9pFq38?t=5965

Author: ra (Ro), 25-07-2023 12:16
Good map but - DUNE
4k crystal dragons are a pain in the... because with only 20% magic resistance blind and slow doesn't work on them. Not in normal spell nor in armor of the damned( slow). So the dragon attacks an bye bye. I played other maps fighting the crystal dragons and never I had this situation.Reloading doesn't help, the same is happening like is predestined :))) So, maybe I am unlucky but it is a shame that now I have to quit. I don't have to much patience

ra (Ro) writes:
25-07-2023 12:21

I tried again - DUNE

I used quick sand than I managed to blind the dragon, than all is easier.

Author: Yosef, 29-01-2023 05:32 Like
Best looking map I've seen so far - DUNE
Truly impressive, you are an artist.

Author: Player (Norway), 04-11-2022 19:13
Everflowing crystal cloak - DUNE
Hi guys! can anyone tell me where to fin d the verflowing crystal cloak?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-11-2022 23:11

Everflowing Crystal Cloak - DUNE

at the picture ...

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
04-11-2022 23:12

Here :)

Player (Norway) writes:
06-11-2022 00:43

Thx! - DUNE

Thank you! finally finshed the map :D

Author: sphinxx, 28-06-2022 14:05
Dune - DUNE
Though with the knowledge from today I would do some things different. Especially infinite disrupting ray would save a lot of time in some battles..

Author: sphinxx, 28-06-2022 13:24
Dune - DUNE
No problem.
Obviously the AI also casted all these spells in my gameplay too. You just have to try around with different moves and spells so the ai casts only some low spells.
If you don't want the ai to cast cure you mostly can't cast spells which you cast on all creatures like slow or prayer. Try to blind only.
For berserk you often have to wait for you opponent to cast first and then cure yourself and blind is often not that powerful if you have the first turn and can start blinding by yourself.
I use the latest hota version.
Well there was of course a lot of cutting between the videos. It looks more or less smooth because I played the map twice and for the second time I knew everything pretty well..
Yes we should be billionaires! Especially me who did the hardest work!! :D

Author: Flou (France), 27-06-2022 23:35
Walkthrough - DUNE - DUNE
Thx for the walkthrough sphinxx.
That's was very useful and sometimes frustrating because the IA was using cure/berserk/blind :) whereas on your videos the IA was just throwing slow :) :) :)
Which version of hota did you used ?

The video edition is so clean, we could think you never have to pee :) :)

Also, I used the map editor because the map was "too" complex, please understand "so full of stuff"

One of the top 5 heroes 3 map with wayfarer/lotr...

Hota team and you two guys deserve way more the 10€ from this #$&*! ubisoft version

Author: Reverie (Warsaw), 13-06-2022 14:18 Like
Tavern and heroes back from the dead? - DUNE
Hey, I started playing the map (what a beautiful minimap! Talented daughter) and I noticed I can build a tavern in the inferno town without fort. There I can buy back both Idaho and Leto. Is that intended? Story-wise doesn't seem so, I don't know if I should buy them or if it would be cheesing the map.

Thanks!

sphinxx writes:
13-06-2022 15:39

Other heroes - DUNE

You should buy them and you should use them for collecting resources and lichess..

Reverie (Warsaw) writes:
13-06-2022 15:58

Oki - DUNE

Got it, thanks. Didn't want to use a bug or something :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
13-06-2022 20:19

thx - DUNE

Hi, the revival of already fallen heroes is fine ... it doesn't work out in the settings either. The only thing you can set is that a foreign loser hero doesn't show up in your tavern. And as sphinxx writes these heroes can be used to help with the game. The tavern can be built in the map editor without any previous build procedure in the game. Daughter will be pleased to take care of ... and thanks for the comment and like ...

Author: sphinxx, 06-06-2022 22:38
Walkthrough - DUNE
For a moment I thought wow someone made another walkthrough of this map so let's watch it but then realised its my own :D

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 05-06-2022 21:00
Dune - DUNE
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked the map.

Author: Flou (France), 05-06-2022 03:50
Amazing map - DUNE
Finished within 13-1-2
Amazing map ! Thank you so much Nebel 74, you did a various, balanced, crescendo, long enough, beautiful, clever map !!

You have fully understood the soul of heroes 3 (hota) and use every aspect of this "can't die" wonderful game

Walkthrough : PfGC08OkoZk (3 parts)

Flou (France) writes:
29-06-2022 13:47

Dune - DUNE - DUNE

Clearly, the perfect video edition let me think sometimes this is your first attempt in battle, so I could thought the IA is just not the same... :)
But you're absolutely right ! It's important for all of us to note that IA the is reacting to our actions (obviously), so it's completely right :
sometimes you have to not throw or move what you want in order to let the IA think the opponent is not so dangerous !!!

this is key in some battle, for example, with the entire battle field filled with quicksand, sometimes the IA would attack your power liches instead of the nearest azur dragon / archdevil... so that's why you sometimes used blind in addition

sphinxx writes:
29-06-2022 16:24

Ai - DUNE

Despite the quicksand the Ai always attacked the lichess if it could have reached them. For example the crystal dragons attacked the azure dragons only if they were slowed and had 10 or more squares to reach the lichess..

wasilix writes:
29-06-2022 19:16

- - DUNE

Sorry to intervene, guys, but also keep in mind that your opponent doesn't see the entire field of quicksand. When you consider what it actually sees, his behaviour is very predictable.

Cheers!

Roland writes:
04-07-2022 21:59

Superb - DUNE

Great map so far but i'm stuck for the moment, i can't find Alia for reaching to the Baron. Any advice?

sphinxx writes:
04-07-2022 22:54

Alia - DUNE

https://youtu.be/Q56oKs5wL14
At 01:45:27

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 28-05-2022 08:44
Очень интересная карта - DUNE
Карта очень понравилась. Бои сложные, но проходимые.
Проблема возникла в самом начале игры, пока не прочитал форум, что нужно оставить в живых только двух героев. Вторая загадка- это постройка грааля в башне для дальнейшего прохождения. Тут тоже помогла подсказка на форуме.
Мне не попался навык Стрельба, но я справился и без него.
Единственный недочет - это несколько бесполезных героев, которые просто сидели в замках.
После открытия белых пограничных ворот, если убегать от SandWorma, то он нападает на ифритов у первого замка и исчезает, и дальнейшее прохождение невозможно. Пришлось его побеждать).
Спасибо автору за интересную карту. 10/10.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
29-05-2022 12:24

Dune - DUNE

Привет, я рад, что тебе понравилась карта. Последнего Червя предстояло победить на том песчаном поле за проклятой землей. Но вы, должно быть, решили это правильно. Спасибо за оценку и лайк.

Author: Garri (Moscow), 05-05-2022 21:29
I need help - DUNE
Hello! I am delighted with your map. It's very exciting. Today you rarely see such an elaborated game on all scales, and quite difficult. I only ended up at the dead end on the swamp! The ship is not called, there are no passages. I can only guess that a hero needs the Dimension door spell. Perhaps I did not find where this spell is hidden. I would be very grateful if you could help me get out of this impasse.
I need help - DUNE

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
05-05-2022 22:16

Use water walk - DUNE

Hi, how did you manage to conjure that ship there? Incredible :)
I assume you have the map uncovered and you see a small island in front of you? If so, use the Water Walk and you will run to this island and continue ... If you can't run there and you have Shoes and Gloves, then you have a slow unit that takes your distance ... you should not take it with you.

Garri writes:
06-05-2022 15:05

That island is hidden - DUNE

I can't see that island because it's shadowed, so I can't run across to it. :(

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
06-05-2022 16:05

Grail - DUNE

Oh, that's another problem, you have to find the Grail and place it in the last Tower, it will reveal the whole map and you will see where to go.

Garri writes:
07-05-2022 01:58

I finished the map - DUNE

Thank you very much for your work and hint! The ending was great, it's been a long time since I had such pleasure.

Author: Lyon (Spain), 03-05-2022 01:27 Like
DUNE - DUNE
Hi, Great map!, I finished it in 16 months, some of them spent in logistics or luring enemies bosses around in a city or a place where I can defeat him more easily.
Most of the trouble for me came with underground tan and Edric with the thousands of golems.
I enjoyed the experience although didn't read the books.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
03-05-2022 18:12

Dune - DUNE

Hola, me alegra que te haya gustado el mapa y gracias por el like.

Author: Lukas (Czech Republic), 30-04-2022 11:21 Like
Interesting map - DUNE
hello, I finished the map in 22 months, I don't like the time in maps but I enjoy them.
But I wanted to ask about the textures :D that some mountains forests are fluffy and some are not.
For example, on the beach, the forests and the blue dragons :D I couldn't find the road without help :D
and it took me 7 hours to fight the undead. ( I can't sleep, I can't do anything, I found a way )
Thank you for the map.
I like challange maps.
Interesting map - DUNE

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
30-04-2022 12:55

dune - DUNE

Ahoj Lukáši, mapa má být výzvou a zatím se to daří :) ... Ti Azurový draci ... na pláži je 5 ohňů a jeden z nich je jiný tak to je ta nápověda :) ... samozřejmně hrajeme DUNU a tam je vše jinak neznámé technologie formátu Sci-Fi a rok 10 tis. proto ta průchodnost některých skal a lesů. Dík za hraní a hodnocení !

Author: Maski (Russia, Moscow), 28-04-2022 22:38
DUNE - DUNE
Спасибо за очередную прекрасную карту! Но если б не видео Сфинкса, то вряд ли бы прошел. Он научил правильно пользоваться магией. Жду очередную!

sphinxx writes:
28-04-2022 23:34

Dune - DUNE

Без проблем :)

Author: wasilix, 27-04-2022 22:18 Like
Great map - DUNE
Hi there!

Finally, finished the map on 12-1-7.

Great map, indeed. It's pleasure seeing how Nebel improves with each map. As I understand, that sphinxx helped with its balancing, and I'd say that end result is absolutely great. The map itself is also a treat visually! Great job everyone involved in its creation! :)

I know close to nothing about Dune, so I can't comment on authenticity. However, the way map is built is compelling.

I wish there was a way to make desert area (the one with red player) more compelling. I felt, that it drained a lot of time during my playthrough, and didn't net much of anything. The idea itself is pretty cool though, but in a hindsight, I'm not sure if it's even worth it sending anyone there early on.

I was initially worried about the endgame, knowing that Nebel used to balance his maps around slow style of play, but this one in particular didn't feel overpowered in the endgame. In fact, the last boss may even look for a slight increase in difficulty, which to me is a good news that it's not absurdly overpowered :)

Considering, that the map doesn't have time limit, I'd recommend everyone enjoying non-openworld maps to give it a shot.

The playthrough can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6lbGfji4DSCRKsZh_X7UUi6

sphinxx writes:
27-04-2022 23:07

Dune - DUNE

I suggested some things here and there.. After I finished the the map for the second time I wrote some other minor things to Nebel.. I don't know if he updated it yet. In the first testing version the final boss was nearly impossible to kill so maybe this is one of the reasons why here he is maybe even easier to kill than other bosses..
Nevertheless I think we should not take it for granted that in 2022 someone still produces such great maps on a more or less regular basis.. So thumbs up for Nebel!

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
28-04-2022 21:01

#wasilix and sphinxx - DUNE

Thanks for the nice reviews ... it was amazing to watch wasilix and sphinxx both of these great players on their walkthrough on You Tube. It was a real Heroes school. I highly recommend it to all players and especially those at my (worse) level, you will see tricks and tactics that will show you strategies by which you can defeat much stronger opponents with a disproportionately smaller army. Remove all mana from the opponent using the Wraith or repeatedly using the Disrupting Ray spell, which will remove all defense from the strongest creatures. After watching these walkthroughs, I will no longer edit the map, I think it could be counterproductive. Thanks again for playing and I'm looking forward to seeing you next time ...

daenr (Canada) writes:
21-03-2023 01:56

noneed - DUNE

No playthrough on this link.
Dune map .... be.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6lbGfji4DSCRKsZh_X7UUi6

wasilix writes:
21-03-2023 07:19

Just remove spaces from the link - DUNE

This site adds random spaces to url-looking strings, so you have to remove them after pasting to the browser address line. The playthrough is there if you need it.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 24-04-2022 19:56
... - DUNE
Uhh you have Admirals Hat is that so? And you can't conjure a ship? Hmmm I don't know, we'll wait if someone else writes what it could be ...

Author: Mark (Aman), 24-04-2022 19:55
not working - DUNE
I obtained Admiral's Hat but summon boat can't summon as there are no boats on the map.

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 24-04-2022 19:52
Admirals Hat - DUNE
To the left below you is a short path through the woods, follow it and you will find Admirals Hat.

Author: Mark (Aman), 24-04-2022 19:47
no boats to summon - DUNE
Fine map until...no boats to summon after the Paul obtains Admiral's Hat. Can't board on, can't go further.
Any solutions?
no boats to summon - DUNE

Mark (Aman) writes:
24-04-2022 20:34

... - DUNE

... - DUNE

Mark (Aman) writes:
24-04-2022 20:36

no go - DUNE

Animated GIF here:

https://i.imgur.com/FyBT0vi.gif

wasilix writes:
24-04-2022 22:26

Water magic - DUNE

Apparently you don't have water magic on your hero. It's not good, but you will be able to progress if some other hero has it.

Off top of my head I can't say if the map should be completeable without it. It will definitely be a nuissance at times when you need a boat for your main. There are a couple of fights that will also pose a difficulty without expert forgetfulness, but none that I recall to be essential for the playthrough (also you can use secondary hero for them).

I think you should still be ok to finish the map, however water magic would definitely be very helpful.

Mark (Aman) writes:
24-04-2022 23:02

- DUNE

Thanks water magic is indeed required to summon a boat in this map. Strange.

wasilix writes:
25-04-2022 09:20

- - DUNE

It's not required to summon, per se. It works same way on all maps. It's required to create a boat when summoning it. If a boat already exists, you can do away without having water magic.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 18-04-2022 21:57 Like
Woohoo, a new map by you :)
I was busy at work and on holiday. Now I am excited to play it. The map looks beautiful. Please tell your daughter Valeria that she did paint it very well! :))
It is also nice to see that you team up with others and give them credits in the beginning. :)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
18-04-2022 22:41

thx - DUNE

Hi Ferdinand, I hope you had a nice holiday :), thanks for the like, but it's given after the game eventually, so I hope you like the map.

Author: Orig1nal (SK), 18-04-2022 01:02
Decorations - DUNE
Hey, I would have a couple of question regarding the decoration you made on that map. Could you please contact me on discord - Orig1nal#3772?

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
18-04-2022 22:36

Dune - DUNE

Hey, I don't use discord but you can write me an e-mail 74mmm@seznam.cz

Author: wasilix, 17-04-2022 21:25 Like
Cool map so far, but made some bad decisions early one - DUNE
Hi there!

I've been recording my playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6nrY6ZuxpFXzmuG9KOqCjKh

But after 10 parts, I feel like I'll have to slow down now, because I seem to lack some firepower to kill tan. The map turns out to be revolving around liches, and I took offense and no archery :( Bye-bye 80% firepower increase right there...

Overall I'd say the map is great so far in all respects. A couple of fights though frustrated me quite a bit: most notably the crystal dragons fight. It would definitely help reducing their number tenfold. They are still too strong to fight them head on, but will take much less time grind them down. The fight starts here: https://youtu.be/5IUH4n6qUpo?list=PL02Mw I3vxw6nrY6ZuxpFXzmuG9KOqCjKh&t=4181 and takes almost 30 minutes of pretty much doing the same thing over and over again.

Right now I'm contemplating between starting over with archery (and also fixing several other minor mistakes) on one hand or taking it slow on another.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
17-04-2022 22:16

walkthrough - DUNE

So I looked at your game on youtube and since you didn't want any spoiler so I didn't comment on it ... to your game I would say that this map is basically about one hero and is in an unnecessary level with other heroes they just have to help you. .. when I watched sphinxx play, from my point of view it was right and quite balanced and still hard ... I understand that some creatures are oversized and to defeat them you always need the same technique, but rather it's about the right technique to come up with the essence these fights and last longer.

It's true with that archery and I didn't think of it, I only saw it at walkthrough by sphinxx, I'll upgrade the map even more and add this ability to the others so that the player can take it ...

I'll let you know on the site when the map is upgraded ... if you'd like to start again ... thanks for the feedback I'll follow your journey on youtube ...

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
17-04-2022 23:06

Double Clone - DUNE

Now I'm looking at that fight with the Crystal Dragons, why don't you use double cloning, that's an advantage that gives you three times the use of Liches?

wasilix writes:
17-04-2022 23:25

Good question - DUNE

That's a fair question... I guess I forgot about it, or maybe didn't want to accidentally attract the dragons. Can't remember why exactly I didn't use it. With my setup they only have 2 targets available (not counting the cart): 1 dragon and 2 dragons, so 2 dragons should be preferable at all times. 300 liches may shift the balance where I don't want it to be (or maybe it doesn't).

wasilix writes:
17-04-2022 23:56

In regards to using multiple heroes - DUNE

I understand, that main hero is the clone specialist, and your maps are fairly simple in that sense - develop main and be good. However, it's a force of a habit for me to be developing other heroes as well. It helps offloading the main occasionally and effectively allows faster progression when you can clear up some paths without needing to involve the main hero. It also allows developing logistics/pathfinding/wisdom/earth/water on your secondary hero, which are all extremely useful skills even for secondary heroes. It's also more fun/challenge to do that (matter of taste, I guess). Maybe there are some other reasons too, which I can't recall right now.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
18-04-2022 00:25

dune - DUNE

Yes, I absolutely understand it ... everyone likes a different style ... I play very slowly so the map takes me twice as long as the others so it's fine ...

Author: Nikos (Greece), 17-04-2022 20:55 Like
Best map ever!!! - DUNE
What an amazing map! Full of hidden passages and innovative ideas, carefully balanced till the very end and -most important- faithful to the DUNE saga. It took me almost 20 months to finish it but I enjoyed every bit of it. The beautiful landscapes and emphasis on details is just the tip of the iceberg! Nebel 74, thank you very much for the time and effort you devoted creating such an unbelievable map! Just a minor piece of advice to make an already almost perfect map even better: you could give some special artifacts to the bosses near the end and thus avoid the endless armies of golems and other creatures with immunity to magic ;)

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
17-04-2022 22:43

Dune - DUNE

Thanks for the game, I'm glad you liked it ... I assume that you know the Dune story and I know it, I've read all the books published, so I tried to make the story as authentic as possible in Heroes 3... Cheers

Author: sphinxx, 16-04-2022 18:17
DUNE walkthrough - DUNE
here is a walkthrough of this wonderful map
https://youtu.be/PfGC08OkoZk

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy