Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Dragon Slaughter - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Dragon Slaughter

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: English (translated by Valery and Jim Vogan)
Madness reigns in Jianghu, affecting even the Angels. A precious artifact has been stolen. How and why? Only the High Wizards know, but they are beseiged by mad dragons. Eight Heroes set out to find answers. Are their stories different, or threads of the same tapestry?

Added: 10-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: GRANDMASTER | Плагиат-Plagiary | MULTIWAR | Footmen!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

Author: Wicker (Praha), 07-01-2014 13:02
Henchman
Aaa thanks for tip, didint know you can switch henchmen without loosing levels. Lets see if lord of thunder will do better :)

Author: famguy, 07-01-2014 12:54
ok
Ah, that's the problem.

Have you won these combats with the enemy 2H as Archangel ?

And one more question, do you mean to use 7th level creatures in town only when you have defeated all other towns on surface first ? Then it's the time for emerald towers and the quests.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 07-01-2014 10:03
2nd hench
Yes, I chose "AI has big time 2nd henchmen". So they are very strong. And the strongest is the one of Xarfax (Inferno).

These are the tips for 2nd henchmen: AI will have diffence henchmen in difference day or week (except ArchAngel of Xarfax). You can defeat them when they have weaker ones.

Or it's really a cheat. AI 2nd henchmen's strength depend on your 2nd henchmen. You can recruit your 2nd henchmen. AI's henchmen will be weak.

If you want to get emerald tower or Dream Palace. Your 1st hench is the key, just try different type of army.

Author: famguy, 07-01-2014 08:14
palace & emerald
I thought you have to use force field (as Valery pointed out down in your thread) ?
Hand to hand combat with them dragon flies is never a good idea. Fly fast, berserk, etc ...

Anyway, I'm still struggling with the combats from Tuan's saves. Yeah, I'm just doing his combats for fun now, to see how the commander do. It seems I can win Orrin easy, Hulk a bit harder. But Gem is so hard. His henchman (?) Archangel is so strong and has fire shield. And Gem has resurrect too.

Author: Wicker (Praha), 07-01-2014 04:14
Ghosts
Managed to crawl to end of second month, collected 100K ghosts, sold for 35M but emerald tower as well as palace of dreams are unkillable for me. Now im playing with hulk. Commander with shooting does nothing and in hand to hand combat they vanquish me in one round :D

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 07-01-2014 03:52
Money
Visit wrecked ships, naga banks, crypts, ... The more you visit, the more money you get.

In my opinion, I don't built any army house until month 2. I save money for commander artifacts.

Author: Wicker (Praha), 06-01-2014 20:36
Question
Where you get money for those commander artifacts and so on? im from beginning poor as fuck and cant afford almost nothing. THX for reply

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 06-01-2014 17:09
And my name is Tuaasn. It's easy to call each other.

Author: ngaymai, 06-01-2014 15:18
pm
Hi Tuan, do you have yahoo messenger or skype acc ? If it is possible, I would like to contact with you sometimes to ask about this map.

Author: famguy, 06-01-2014 12:11
thanks
Thank again for your helps. I will play around more and ask further questions if stuck :)

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 06-01-2014 03:21
Earth skill and commander
Lord Haart has special skills. He can manage to cast 4 elemental skills in expert level. You can right-click on System Options (computer icon) to read again. Valery and Jim give a lot of useful and necessary information in this option.
When fighting with Hulk, commander learned all skills including shooting. So when a monster is nearby, he will hit one time.

You can play around with wait and defence icon in the battle to figure out their extra options.

The map just begins, let explore and enjoy.

Author: famguy, 05-01-2014 19:52
commander
Also, in the Orrin battle, the commander has attack twice, but in Hulk he can only attack once when melee.

Author: famguy, 05-01-2014 18:11
save
Thank you for the saves :)
I have a few questions though:
- Lord Haart does not have the earth skill ? So mass slow is not needed ?
- The battle with Hulk seems hard enough. Just try it and get beaten. Maybe I have to try it several times.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 05-01-2014 11:46
TDS saves
Lord Hart, Week 4
I name by order number the important battle. You can try if you want.

And it's week 4.

Here is the link: http://up.4share.vn/ f/281b1a10111b101a/H ero%20saves.rar
No account needed. Please wait for 2 minutes then press "DOWNLOAD TỐC ĐỘ THẤP".

Author: Valery, 04-01-2014 19:50 Like
Ghosts
No offense Wicker, but if you don't know how to mass ghosts without having them killed, this map is not for you :)

Those are basic battle tactics.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 04-01-2014 10:03
Ghost
I think you should protect them like you protect you commander and 2nd henchmen in the first week.

Then let stronger army hit enemy without reliation skill and let ghost hit it (cast haste if needed)

Author: Wicker (Praha), 04-01-2014 02:14
Question
How should i mass ghosts? i have 40 of them and they dont survive one hit from anybody so they cant suck their souls after attack...

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 03-01-2014 19:40
Era not WOG
I'm sorry, my fault. I have Era version in my computer, so I'll play Era.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 03-01-2014 19:17
Wog
I'll play wog. Error message will not show. And I like that :).

Author: famguy, 03-01-2014 14:52
tks
Saves would be very much appreciated, as I can explore the later battles a bit. The early weeks are really killing me. Thanks for your time :)
Btw, do you play the wog or era version ?

Author: Wicker (Praha), 03-01-2014 13:40
Well waterwalk wasnt such problem, i destroyed azures in 2 battles, but i didint know about forcefield. THX for advice

Author: Valery, 03-01-2014 08:46 Like
no
No, when translating, JimV had some fun with original texts. He was also big fan of Atlantis movies.

Is only humor.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 03-01-2014 03:53
Mckay and Force shield
Oh, I totally forgot about this spell. I seldom used it :(

By the way, is there any connection between Mckay in Stargate and Force shield?

Author: Valery, 02-01-2014 21:50 Like
serpent flies
The priority should be water walk. Defeat the azure dragons as soon as you can (hit and run works on them, kill many and run away when commander near death, come back next day).

Once you have water walk, go south, there is an island which hides force field spell behind a mill, fight the ogres (quick sands spell, fill the battlefield, now they move 1 hex, kill all). Pay attention as ogres may acquire random fly sometimes thus quick sands will not stop them, cast mass slow too, if you have sorrow, cast it too.

Once you have force field and commander shooting, go kill serpent flies (mass slow, send baits, next turn force field, next turn again force field to cover both commander and ammo cart, no hex left). Keep casting force field every turn until all flies are dead. Then go emerald tower and use same strategy to kill harpies. Now that you have academy and emerald tower running, go take ghosts, make 100 000 of them, sell at freelancer, then upgrade your titans EVERY DAY.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 02-01-2014 18:17
famguy save
If you want I can give you the saves of Castle this weekend.

Tuan writes:
09-01-2014 03:45

Super ghost behemoth

There is a pic of this monster in this post:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=33459
It's the second last picture.

I don't have enough condition to beat super bosses yet. It requires level 100.

famguy writes:
09-01-2014 13:35

ogres

But quicksand prevents your own troops from moving outside too, and before you can fill the whole battlefield, there will be times when the commander get stuck inside a border of sand.
So I have to teleport him somewhere else, and missing a quicksand cast. Then there's the clones too, I have to cast death ripple to get rid of them. Too many factors at once, and if I miss a beat, the whole battle is done (commander dead) It's so annoying.

famguy writes:
09-01-2014 14:12

mistake

Sorry, already figured it out. My commander does not have the fly skill yet :|
I have to come back and do a few battles to make the levels up.

Valery writes:
10-01-2014 05:11

fly

yeah, a few battles are very annoying :) But that's it, once you get the force field and the emerald tower the real game starts and you pump really strong armies. There are not many maps out where you can reach level 108 with your main hero, so enjoy :)

famguy writes:
10-01-2014 18:01

towers

Do the two emerald towers and palace of dreams offer different skills / spells ?
I just captured the first palace of dreams (the one above Arzael)
But the emerald tower below is guarded by 14k enchanters (cannot be forgetful)

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 02-01-2014 18:10
Orrin and 30% artifact
You start with highest monster amount (from choosing 20%artifact). I must admit it will be hard for me when choosing this option with Orrin.

Yes, Valery is right. You should increase the amount of Titan. But they are luxury army (I can't buy all the Titan), they are not strong if you don't get Emerald tower.
So you can follow Valery's advice get ghost as soon as possible and boom them.

Or you can try another army for 1st henchmen with rebirth skill or suck blood skill.

And remember to get all useful commander artifacts before month 2. Some of artifacts give commander 1% bonus after a winning battle. You can end a day (E) and load until you get the right one at Battle Academy

Author: Wicker (Praha), 02-01-2014 14:19
Mystery
Well dont remember diffulty i chose but it will be like moderate on smt (1/8 monter per 4 days and 30% artifact) I play for tower with Orrin. First time i didint manage to kill diamond dragons at red gate, to i restarted and destroyed them first week. Then fights was easy but as time passed monsters got too hard plus i dont have enough resources to mass titans as Valery sugested... But to be honest titans without emerald tower arent that good and tower is protected by like 20K flies which would be unbeateble even if i get there :D

Author: famguy, 02-01-2014 12:38
save
can you upload some saves for when you have at least the commander's artifacts and defeat a few other factors ?
I want to try the later battles because the first weeks are too much for me. The time when the other factors move are sooo long too.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 02-01-2014 03:55
Wicky
Can you give me more information about the difficulty you chose? Such as: how many % of get artifact? the day neutral monster increase amount (the default is 1/8 every 4 days) and which tower did you play?

Your commander will be stronger if you can manage to get all of his artifacts.

You can choose the 2nd henchman skills. If the skills you want are not on the list, just reload and fight another monster you will get another list.

Week 3 is not very hard. If you play until 3rd month, you will figure out how strong the neutral monsters are.

Author: Wicker (Praha), 31-12-2013 20:56
Mystery
This map is mystery for me, how all of you came to such armies? Im in week 3 and im getting my ass kicked here and there.. utopia has suddenly like 300 green dragons and so on. My henchmen are quite strong as well as commander, but its not nearly enough...

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

The Dragon Slaughter walkthrough

TDS Hints:

1) The four orbs quest:

a) Orb of fire: visit all the fire poles once you are level 40 and higher.
b) Orb of earth: Kill Adrienne in the Morras city
c) Orb of water: use the whirlpools to reach it. After defeating the guards, equip it to be able to get out
d) Orb of air: in the skyship (Tower's grail)

2) Orb of vulnerability: requires Angelic Alliance. There are several armors of wonder hidden on the map, if you can't find them, just obtain those you need from the Battle Academy (random artefact every day selling) and upgrade them at the Artificer.

3) Suit of the Celestial warrior:

a) Ring of the Adept: behind Hall of Hell town, need orb of fire equipped
b) Ring of Aeolus: Behind a quest guard, requires Titan's Thunder. Upgrade the needed artefacts at the Artificer to get one.
c) Sword of Light: hidden rogue at 109/35/0/. Requires 10 spyglass (The well quest)
d) Shield of Collision: defeat Tyris at 5/131/0.
e) Helmet of Shadow: behind quest gate, requires Barbarian axe of Ferocity (see pixies quest)
f) Necklace of Tai Chi: lighthouse at 39/31/0 (see lighthouse quest)
g) Armor of Taishan: in the mountains at 88/91/0, requires orb of earth equipped
h) Boots of Curse: Enchanter house at 18/98/0, requires quest for the wife completed
i) Horn of the Unicorn: visit all the skeleton corpses (note: one is hidden at 41/2/0, behind the magic forest)

4) Enchanter quest: equip the ring and visit all the Witch Huts. At the last one, you need to survive 20 rounds against his wife. Return to the Enchanter to get the Boots of curse

5) The magic well quest: Send a rogue to explore all wells on the map. Press space bar after sending him, to see what he found. Once you got 10 spyglas, visit the hidden rogue (see Sword of Light quest)

6) The lighthouse quest: visit the lighthouse at 38/31/0 to get the Speculum. Visit on Saturday or Sunday the platform at 39/41/0, if Speculum equipped, you will get comments about the lighthouse in the north. Visit it again and win battle. Newt week, visit again the platform with speculum equipped, then again the lighthouse to free the genie.

7)Dark Tower quest: visit the tower at 27/25/0 with the Vulnerability orb equipped. For a 250 mithril price it will improve it.

8) The pandora box quest options:

a) Kill the behemost and dragons then visit the dwarf to get the location of a mithril treasure
b) Kill the dwarfs and the behemots then visit the dragons to get the location of the University (blind spell)
c) Kill the dwarfs and dragons then visit the behemots to get 100 behemots
d) Kill them all to get from the box Armageddon's Blade and +5 primary skills

9) Fione quests:

Visit all the Magic incantation shrines and fight Fiona to get not available elsewhere spells. Special note:
At the second shrine you will need all those three spells: Resurrect, animate dead and Sacrifice. You can get first two from mage guilds or Magic thought shrines, Sacrifice from the pyramid at 53/77/0.

10) The quest for the Barbarian axe of Ferocity:
Recruit 1000 pixies and give them to the barbarians at 43/0/0 (water walk required)

11) The game quest:
Visit the Quest hut at 128/49/1 to start the game. Each of the four tomes can be gathered only in specific area. Once you got them all (within one week) visit the fairie dragon at 128/40/0 to get your reward.

12) The boss quest:
Visit the scholar at 63/124/1. Requires level 100!
Then either:
a) go to 57/39/1 to get access to the Super Phoenix boss
b) use water walk to reach the statue at 31/50/1 and use space bar to be teleported again and again between the statues, until you find the way to the Super Ghost Behemot Boss.

13) The towers quest: once you have the four orbs, visit the towers in the four map corners. Accordingly the race you choosed a different end will be triggered.

14) Admiral's hat quest:
a) The Necklace of Ocean Guidance is obtained at the 49/30/0 quest hut. It asks for the three bags of gold (38/69/0, 7/113/0 and 74/21/0)
b) The captain's hat quest: use water walk to reach the event at 65/137/0. Then go back to the shipyard at 11/104/0. Build a boat. Press space and build another boat which will appear at 64/138/0. Take it and defeat the wraiths in the shipwreck. Equip the captain hat and visit the sirens nearby to be teleported outside.

Special notes:

If you can't inflict ANY damage to one of the AI fixed heros, let them kill you, you will wake up next morning with full army and next quests will be triggered.

Use the emerald towers, palace of dreams and Upgrade in-town growth to build a powerful army.

Remember to resurrect your dead henchman or commander. If dead they do not improve.

You can buy almost all commanders artefacts at the Battle Academy (50k gold each)

Use the commanders artefacts to switch your secondary skills with the hidden one, then remove the artefact, so the slot becomes empty. Think to never accept scouting, so you can use that.

Visit the scholar in the Underground to get scholar skill and teach your scouts, so they can visit emerald towers and other.

Flag as soon as you can the mithril mines.

If you choose less than 200% difficulty, there are chances that AI leaders get killed by neutrals, therefore you can't visit the blue tent in underground. If so, visit the second blue tent hidden at 93/36/0 and pay 200 mithril to get access.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy