Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 06-05-2024 00:02

hmmm - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

2 halflings against 3 titans, how could you go further? Without water magic expert o_O more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Dragon Slaughter - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Dragon Slaughter

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: English (translated by Valery and Jim Vogan)
Madness reigns in Jianghu, affecting even the Angels. A precious artifact has been stolen. How and why? Only the High Wizards know, but they are beseiged by mad dragons. Eight Heroes set out to find answers. Are their stories different, or threads of the same tapestry?

Added: 10-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Rapidcore | Autumn in the Swamp | Гром Штормового Короля - Storm King's Thunder | Skirmish

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

Author: Valery, 26-12-2013 01:27 Like
not hard
I must admit that chinese maps are not my cup of tea, I translated TDS because it is a genius map (for erm and fantasy) but the strategy inside is not top.

This being said, my strategy is simple: get ghosts, sell them, upgrade every day your monsters growth in town. When you get about 100 level 7/day, and they are upgraded at emerald tower, nothing can survive.

With Azrael is very simple even, you don't need anything, just get skeletons then upgrade their stats.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 25-12-2013 20:39
Some questions to Valery
Hi Valery,
I finished two maps: Empire III and Stargate. They are great. I really enjoyed it.
Now, I want to ask how do you defeat two boss in this map? Which army do you use?
I myself used Titan when playing Orin. But I could defeat the bosses ultil 10th month. I thought it was not a good time. So I want to know and study from your strategy :)

Author: Valery, 25-12-2013 11:48 Like
ghosts
map was obviously designed to play with ghosts, so attack a dead chamber, get 50 ghosts from, then go water and attack every level 1 creature you find. Raise your ghosts to 100 000 then sell them to freelancer guild. Your money and resource problem is solved until the end now, you will get 99 millions at least.

Or you can raise millions of ghosts and win with, but is not very fun, too easy or buggy.

Author: ngaymai, 25-12-2013 11:24
thanks for the help
I did not notice those last parts in the guide on the left side.
And your guides are helpful too. I will try the map a second time :)

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 25-12-2013 07:05
Importance
And the most important task in the first months: get water walk scroll. It stays at the North of Orrin's tower (Titan Tower) between the mountain. You need to come close to get it.

The guard is Azure Dragon: 70*7. So prepare you army to fight.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 25-12-2013 07:01
How to play in first three months
Commander's artifacts you can buy at the Battle Academy 50k gold. Sail Azrael to East South you will find the Battle Academy (it is on the right side of neutral Tower tower). Buy helmet of immortal: commander can also receive experience when he is killed in a battle. Load and restart your save until you get the artifact you want(if you are patient enough:D)

Try to find and update artifacts (from battles or wrecked ships) at blacksmith (Barbarian axe of Ferocity is very helpful).

If you want gold, keep visiting the banks(wrecked shipped, naga banks) at the beginning of every two months.

Choose your main monster (Vampier, Blood Dragon, ...) then increase its amount by upgrading in the tower screen(build its updated-construction then left-click on tower icon at the bottom left)

And the last lines of Valery's Hints are helpful for you too.

Author: ngaymai, 24-12-2013 19:52
Thanks
Thanks for your kindness, yes, I'm Vietnamese too :)
It's just that the guide on the left is missing the part on the starting days. For around the first two months, for example.

In particular, which object / place do I visit after I sail out of my area ? Where to buy the commander's artifacts to make the commander stronger. Or any other things to grab fast so that I can defeat the other races. i ask these because I played Necro earlier (Azrael) and was so weak. It turns out that I did not buy the necessary commander's artifacts.

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 23-12-2013 19:51
Guide
Guide and hints are just on the left side of this post. You can have a look :)

Author: Tuan (Vietnam), 23-12-2013 19:49
Hello ngaymai
Are you Vietnamese? I'm Vietnamese too. If you want I'll translate the hints' of Valery into Vietnamese. Cus his hints and guide are very helpful.

Author: Valery, 23-12-2013 13:14 Like
h
I don't know any, try searching on forums. They just told me there are 400 threads about, I don't speak or read chinese.

Author: ngaymai, 23-12-2013 13:02
ok
Just point me to one of them :)
It's just hard to search in english to find the thread in chinese :(

Author: Valery, 23-12-2013 13:00 Like
chinese
There are 400 chinese threads about TDS, try any:)

Author: ngaymai, 23-12-2013 12:44
forum link
Can someone provide me the link to the chinese forum thread for this map ?
(in particular, the forum of bbs.wakeofgods)
If there is some guide I can read there first, it would be great (although just google translate, pictures are good enough :D)

Wicker (Praha) writes:
04-01-2014 20:07

Valery

Already figured it out. I was just too weepy when i failed few battles :). Im not new to heroes 3 nor era, but this map has its specifics which i didnt undrestand at beginning.

Wicker (Praha) writes:
07-01-2014 15:01

Emerald tower

Is emerald tower supposed to work only once a week? I thought Valery wrote that i should upgrade my units every day. It was meant to upgrade their growth in town, or there is a way to trigger emerald tower each day? THX for reply.

Tuan (Vietnam) writes:
07-01-2014 17:52

Emerald tower

Valery meant to upgrade their growth in town everyday. The emerald towers can only visit once a week. And the emerald towers are independent.

Valery writes:
08-01-2014 01:56

hehe

Heh, if we could visit the emerald every day, we would win the map in 3 months.

Wicker (Praha) writes:
10-01-2014 14:38

Question

Is there a way to upgrade war machines? I have balista with hulk and it shows level 1 balista. THX for reply.

Author: choy (canada), 03-12-2013 08:28
yo
It's no wonder I was having so much trouble with her. I thought she was just underpowered.

Author: choy (canada), 03-12-2013 08:20
yo
Damn this is very helpful.

I had no idea you can upgrade her tent. So I'm screwed now and gotta start over.

Author: choy (canada), 03-12-2013 07:51
s
What do you mean by disabling tent aid and upgrading them?

Do you mean expert first aid? As I already have that.

Author: Tuan, 03-12-2013 07:40
Are the enchanters near Emerald Tower?
I want to be sure if they are the enchanters on the entrance of Emerald Tower.
If they are, for me, I will take that Emerald Tower last, I will explain. Because the enchanters are strong and they can shot and clone. My army will be attacked by all of them in each round. But with Harpy and Phoenix - Elemental of other Emerald Towers, I can manage to be suffered from 3 to 5 attacks per round.
Gems with Diamond Dragon as 1st henchman is a good choice because she has Diamond Dragon with suck blood skill and Tent Aid with high level (Remember to disable Tent Aid and upgrade them everytime you can, you disable Tent Aid but Gems has her commander).
So I advise you use Gems take this Emerald Tower lastly. After you took other Emerald Tower and upgraded your main army (what is your main army - Diamond Dragon or the others? Do you use mirth to increase your main army increasing amount per week?).
If the other Emerald Towers' guards are also strong. You can try another 1st henchman with better suck blood skill.
I hope my information is helpful.

Author: choy (canada), 03-12-2013 01:57
yo
I can't beat the enchanters with Gem. I'm lvl 45 and it's just way too tough. I've to run and hit 100 times or more and by the time the neutral's will be nut's by then.

I've a gold dragon as 2nd henchmen and diamond as 1st.

Any tips on how to beat these guy's?

Author: Tuan, 02-12-2013 04:28
About summoned boat
I remember every heroes can only summon 2 or 3 boats. You use your heroes to summon boat somewhere else and the blocked boat will be dismissed.
By the way, scuttle boat spell is very important. You will use it when you find the only shipyard in this map.
Just enjoy this map, feel free to post when you get stuck. I won this map with Castle in nearly hardest difficulty for battle(20%, no limit radius for enemy's heroes, no 4000 limit for neutral monster,... but I didn't try monster get help, it's tough :) )

Author: Valery, 01-12-2013 16:36 Like
scuttle
Why didn't you summon a boat, then send one scout with, then dismiss. Doing so, the boat will vanish.

Author: Dell (usa), 01-12-2013 05:06
dumb1
I played 10 hrs /w Lord Haart then had to give up cuz there wasn't a single scuttle boat spell. The stupid boat was blocking the other emerald tower entrance and the creatures have gotten too strong for me to handle.

Tuan writes:
03-12-2013 10:06

Hope you will finish with Gems

I'm not very patient when I play Gems, Dragon King and Doctor. They require a lot of time controlling every battle. I hope you will finish with Gems and share with me how her story ends.
Other information for you,
When 2nd henchmen gives you list of skill and you don't like all of them. You just load and kill other monster, other list of skill will be showed.
From month 3 or 4, 2nd henchmen is not useful. Because they can't increase their amount and strength fast. So from month 2 you need a strategy to build and strengthen your main army and your main army can be a type that you like best in that tower.

choy (canada) writes:
03-12-2013 13:35

s

You're right.

If his first aid tent dies you have to reload, his diamond dragons die you've to reload.

Basically each battle I've to get enemy down to 1 creature then wait until it resurrects my diamond dragons.

Way to much time management.

I just hope once I upgrade my 1st aid tent to lvl 20ish it'll be tanky enough.

Tuan (Vietnam) writes:
03-12-2013 16:20

About tent aid

When I played Lord Haart and fought with high level monster from 4th month, his 2nd catapult would be destroyed within 3 turns. I didn't look at total hit-point of his catapult.
Could you compute the total hit-point of Gems' tent aid? I want to compare if her tent aid's hit point is higher than Lord Haart's catapult is.

choy (canada) writes:
10-12-2013 15:54

hi

I believe it is higher because his commander special ability give more tent's.

But at around lvl 17 it is around 420hp and 30ish tents.

Tuan (Vietnam) writes:
10-12-2013 20:57

Thank for your infor

That's true, Gems' tent aids are much skinner than Lort Haart's Catapult.
By the way, how is your game? Do you find something interesting?

Author: Choy (canada), 29-11-2013 23:00
Conflux.
Also, conflux is probably the strongest..

I managed to build like 80k air elemental's. Each 20k stack can instantly kill up to 5k lvl 8 creatures with abilities with whirlwind, attack twice and 34 speed. Then like 30k more elemental's spawn. I've clones that spawn every round and if that wasn't enough 2 mythical sacred phoenixes that can rebirth like a million times.

Tuan writes:
02-12-2013 04:17

Enjoy this map!

I hope you have fun when discovering this map little by little.
Yes, with Conflux your army will multiple rapidly every battle.
About the password, Valery gave a hint. It appears when loading screen is running. And the password is one of the authors' name. It's not Valery or Jim, they are the translators. But thank to them we know this great map.
The condition to win this map: firstly you need to get four orbs: fire, earth, wind and water. Fire: dismiss all fire poles and fight in a battle. Earth: kill all enemy's main heroes: Lohaart, Hulk, ... then visit underground keymaster (you will find it yourself) and kill Dungeon heroes of orange computer. Water: you need to two components of Admiral's Hat (read Valery TDS Hints) then go to whirlpool area and choose the stone below water element to get her. Wind: complete Grail map and get keymaster then go to tower's area to dig the Grail. Secondly, you go visit four corners of the map with four orbs and kill the Dragon - The Dragon Slaughter.

Author: Choy (canada), 29-11-2013 22:48
s
Is there a better walkthru somewhere? After playing it numerous times I manage to get all spyglass, all firepoles, visit the 2 emerald towers and palace of dream's, discovered volcano for underground and now I'm completely stuck and have no idea how to advance from here on.

Valery writes:
30-11-2013 14:10

send

Is hard to give advice without precisely know where you are, which race you're playing, etc. Upload a save to wikisend, but in general the map is tricky and you need to visit ALL objects, specially those reachable with water walk. But I agree, once you visit towers + school, the game becomes very easy, you are too strong.

choy (canada) writes:
01-12-2013 12:55

s

There is just too much I still don't know. The game has so many secret's I don't know where to start.

Well, could you aleast tell me what the secret race password is? I don't follow the forums that much and even if I did it is buried beneath posts.

I don't suppose it is something simple like fortress? Or the name's of the people responsible.?

Valery writes:
01-12-2013 16:35

password

Funny that I don't even recall what was the password. But I think somewhere in the HC thread I wrote it.

Author: choy (canada), 11-11-2013 18:17
So the only way you win with conflux is hope to get a random resource of wood or ore and hope that map has the other one to build mg?

Seems almost impossible to beat...

Valery writes:
11-11-2013 23:01

map

I don't remember the exact conditions to win, but in general all races must do same things, read walkthrough here on left side. Is not that hard, but first time is confusing yes.

Tuan (Vietnam) writes:
12-11-2013 11:49

Brief about this map

This map is very complicated and impossible for players who are new with WOG.
To win this map, beside following Valery's walkthrough. I will give you some hints.
1. Try to finish easy mode first: 5% chance of getting artifact, computer's moving radius is limited, maximum amounts of neutral monsters is 4000. Then you can try harder mode.
2. Finish one race other then keep trying all races. It'll help you to know the story line and the winning routine of this map.
3. Build strong amy. For the first three months, commander and henchman are very important.
That's all.
And if you get stuck, I'll help you if I know the solution :)

Author: choy (canada), 11-11-2013 00:37
map
Apparently, I'm not faimilar enough with wog.

Just got to level 50 with Lord Haart and found out I've only been using a 2nd henchmen the whole time.

Also, no idea how to get to some islands like the emerald tower. It's blocked off.

I assume you need waterwalk to get there.

This is a very compicated map, I look at mapeditor and I still very confusing like how do you get to underground, what are the poles for etc.

Valery writes:
11-11-2013 02:06

map

This map is extremely complicated, it was done in 2003 and author did not want to give hints, is like a new game. You have to visit all objects in sight, sometimes you have to be intuitive and get where to go, what to do. I wouldn't recommend it for wog beginners, but once you are familiar with, it's one of the best.

Author: choy (canada), 09-11-2013 21:44
d
Is mithril useable? I have 22 but don't know what to do with it!

Valery writes:
09-11-2013 22:26

heh

Hey Aegis, this is not my map, just translated it, but anyway dragon slaughter is one of the most complex wog maps, play some random maps first to get how wog features work, mithril, growth, combats.

choy (canada) writes:
10-11-2013 09:27

map.

Yea I know it isn't your map.

Author: choy (canada), 09-11-2013 15:01
Dungeon
Also you cannot beat Dungeon on impossible difficulty..

No resource to upgrade to darkness dragon means the 1st battle the black dragons will alway's get slaughter.

Valery writes:
09-11-2013 20:14

map

You can win against every race, there are many options of upgrading creatures, emerald tower, university, commander artifacts and many others. Actually the map is hard only the first week, after it gets easier and easier.

Author: choy (canada), 09-11-2013 11:54
Ok fireshield units are really annoying for stronghold. Their attack power is so high they get raped by any unit with fireshield and about 1/5 of the map has fireshield.,

Author: Choy (canada), 08-11-2013 21:51
error
When I'm using Stronghold I keep getting error cannot find resource or bitmap etc.

How do I fix this?

Valery writes:
09-11-2013 00:25

map

Are you using Era? This map here is for wog 3.58 and needs the files inside to be placed in Data folder.

If you use Era, here is the same map converted to Era, just double click on it, it will install then play:

http://bers.heroes35 .net/mods/TDS%20Orig inal.exe

From era 70 mods here:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=39062

choy (canada) writes:
09-11-2013 13:02

error

I get this error when I try to install that link. Window's cannot find installmod.exe

Valery writes:
09-11-2013 13:48

error

I think you have old era version, go HC and download the latest, mods will install automatically. Or enable the mod manually with the version you have, open mod manager and bring it to the top.

Author: Choy (canada), 08-11-2013 18:56
henchmen
Seems pretty fun so far.

But why does the inferno town have an angel as a henchmen?

Valery writes:
08-11-2013 18:58

map

Map is rather hard first week, yes. The henchman is what you choose.

Tuan (Vietnam) writes:
12-11-2013 11:31

The henchmen of Xarfax

It's is the story line of inferno town.
If you read the all the story of inferno town in first day, you'll know why Xarfax's second henchmen is an angel

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

The Dragon Slaughter walkthrough

TDS Hints:

1) The four orbs quest:

a) Orb of fire: visit all the fire poles once you are level 40 and higher.
b) Orb of earth: Kill Adrienne in the Morras city
c) Orb of water: use the whirlpools to reach it. After defeating the guards, equip it to be able to get out
d) Orb of air: in the skyship (Tower's grail)

2) Orb of vulnerability: requires Angelic Alliance. There are several armors of wonder hidden on the map, if you can't find them, just obtain those you need from the Battle Academy (random artefact every day selling) and upgrade them at the Artificer.

3) Suit of the Celestial warrior:

a) Ring of the Adept: behind Hall of Hell town, need orb of fire equipped
b) Ring of Aeolus: Behind a quest guard, requires Titan's Thunder. Upgrade the needed artefacts at the Artificer to get one.
c) Sword of Light: hidden rogue at 109/35/0/. Requires 10 spyglass (The well quest)
d) Shield of Collision: defeat Tyris at 5/131/0.
e) Helmet of Shadow: behind quest gate, requires Barbarian axe of Ferocity (see pixies quest)
f) Necklace of Tai Chi: lighthouse at 39/31/0 (see lighthouse quest)
g) Armor of Taishan: in the mountains at 88/91/0, requires orb of earth equipped
h) Boots of Curse: Enchanter house at 18/98/0, requires quest for the wife completed
i) Horn of the Unicorn: visit all the skeleton corpses (note: one is hidden at 41/2/0, behind the magic forest)

4) Enchanter quest: equip the ring and visit all the Witch Huts. At the last one, you need to survive 20 rounds against his wife. Return to the Enchanter to get the Boots of curse

5) The magic well quest: Send a rogue to explore all wells on the map. Press space bar after sending him, to see what he found. Once you got 10 spyglas, visit the hidden rogue (see Sword of Light quest)

6) The lighthouse quest: visit the lighthouse at 38/31/0 to get the Speculum. Visit on Saturday or Sunday the platform at 39/41/0, if Speculum equipped, you will get comments about the lighthouse in the north. Visit it again and win battle. Newt week, visit again the platform with speculum equipped, then again the lighthouse to free the genie.

7)Dark Tower quest: visit the tower at 27/25/0 with the Vulnerability orb equipped. For a 250 mithril price it will improve it.

8) The pandora box quest options:

a) Kill the behemost and dragons then visit the dwarf to get the location of a mithril treasure
b) Kill the dwarfs and the behemots then visit the dragons to get the location of the University (blind spell)
c) Kill the dwarfs and dragons then visit the behemots to get 100 behemots
d) Kill them all to get from the box Armageddon's Blade and +5 primary skills

9) Fione quests:

Visit all the Magic incantation shrines and fight Fiona to get not available elsewhere spells. Special note:
At the second shrine you will need all those three spells: Resurrect, animate dead and Sacrifice. You can get first two from mage guilds or Magic thought shrines, Sacrifice from the pyramid at 53/77/0.

10) The quest for the Barbarian axe of Ferocity:
Recruit 1000 pixies and give them to the barbarians at 43/0/0 (water walk required)

11) The game quest:
Visit the Quest hut at 128/49/1 to start the game. Each of the four tomes can be gathered only in specific area. Once you got them all (within one week) visit the fairie dragon at 128/40/0 to get your reward.

12) The boss quest:
Visit the scholar at 63/124/1. Requires level 100!
Then either:
a) go to 57/39/1 to get access to the Super Phoenix boss
b) use water walk to reach the statue at 31/50/1 and use space bar to be teleported again and again between the statues, until you find the way to the Super Ghost Behemot Boss.

13) The towers quest: once you have the four orbs, visit the towers in the four map corners. Accordingly the race you choosed a different end will be triggered.

14) Admiral's hat quest:
a) The Necklace of Ocean Guidance is obtained at the 49/30/0 quest hut. It asks for the three bags of gold (38/69/0, 7/113/0 and 74/21/0)
b) The captain's hat quest: use water walk to reach the event at 65/137/0. Then go back to the shipyard at 11/104/0. Build a boat. Press space and build another boat which will appear at 64/138/0. Take it and defeat the wraiths in the shipwreck. Equip the captain hat and visit the sirens nearby to be teleported outside.

Special notes:

If you can't inflict ANY damage to one of the AI fixed heros, let them kill you, you will wake up next morning with full army and next quests will be triggered.

Use the emerald towers, palace of dreams and Upgrade in-town growth to build a powerful army.

Remember to resurrect your dead henchman or commander. If dead they do not improve.

You can buy almost all commanders artefacts at the Battle Academy (50k gold each)

Use the commanders artefacts to switch your secondary skills with the hidden one, then remove the artefact, so the slot becomes empty. Think to never accept scouting, so you can use that.

Visit the scholar in the Underground to get scholar skill and teach your scouts, so they can visit emerald towers and other.

Flag as soon as you can the mithril mines.

If you choose less than 200% difficulty, there are chances that AI leaders get killed by neutrals, therefore you can't visit the blue tent in underground. If so, visit the second blue tent hidden at 93/36/0 and pay 200 mithril to get access.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy