Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Dragon Slaughter - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Dragon Slaughter

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: English (translated by Valery and Jim Vogan)
Madness reigns in Jianghu, affecting even the Angels. A precious artifact has been stolen. How and why? Only the High Wizards know, but they are beseiged by mad dragons. Eight Heroes set out to find answers. Are their stories different, or threads of the same tapestry?

Added: 10-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Джунгли | AstralWar2 TE | AGE of FEARS II | Мертвые волны

| 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

Author: valery, 13-09-2010 14:48 Like
Bobby
Summon boat, jump in, fight, get back on land.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 13-09-2010 13:49
sword of light
I can't reach the hidden rogue for the sword of light quest. I already have all the 10 spyglasses. Using the spell Water Walk doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong. Please help.

Author: M (Bulgaria), 11-09-2010 20:34
Just to say
First,thanks,Valery, for the info about the scroll.

Second,I just want to warn if bug-I got the speculum and waited for sunday to go again to lighthouse and fought the battle against the genies!After that some over 300 dracoliches in one of the slots became genies.

I reloaded the game before the fight.
Tried again living one dracolich in the slot so if the dracolich changes to genie,not big loss...And after the fight I discover in the place of 80000 sceleton warriors 80000 genies!!!:)))

And to say about my previous game with the atlantis mode installed-if I choose Azrael with hidden race,I see him as dinosaur!:)

Author: valery, 11-09-2010 12:59 Like
M
There is a scroll of water walk a few tiles down from the fortress town (cursed ground). It is well guarded and hidden behind mountains.

Author: M (Bulgaria), 11-09-2010 02:19
waterwalk
I am now trying the Terry Pratchets mode and seems the game is working fine with it.Now I am with Azrael and already have orb of vulnerability and orb of fire.I collected 10 spyglasses and want to visit the rogue,and he is behind trees but near water.
Till now I learned the town portal,clone,berserk ,implosion.I just wonder-I havent seen yet how to learn waterwalk...Am I to learn it from a quest for example or some other way?

Author: alex (USA), 08-09-2010 02:53
Doctor
Valery/Salamandre: Tom Baker is the best Doctor ever. I actually meet him in Boston in late 80's. Glad you like him too. I am plyaing him now, and it is fun. Also, I am a big fan of SG-1, SG-Atlantis, etc.

Author: valery, 04-09-2010 23:45 Like
M
Of course it can not be played with Atlantis mod installed, I think you got funny creatures in TDS, goblins = dinosaurs? :)

For the wog version, the one downloadable here on maps4Heroes should be ok, take it.
The map was done in 2005, so it does not require any special wog. Just the existing one.

Author: M (Bulgaria), 04-09-2010 23:30
Freezing
Thank you for translating this wonderfull map-lately I played Xarfax with his two henthmen and made some army and managed to get some improvements by emerald tower.

I have only the problem that my game freezes a lot and I dont know the reason.

So I thought that I should play without the objects and heroes images from atlantis rising and tryed to play it on clean wog.

There the message was the I have 3.58 version og wog(needed),but I dont have 2.81 version ERM needed and my ERM version is written to be 2.58.

Do I have to find 2.81 ERM version or something else? Or do I have to get something anti-freezing?

Author: daoanhanhdung (vietnam), 25-08-2010 06:44
wonderful map
doubtlessly, this is an awesome map. Almost things and items are a little bit strange.
But the thing that really stands out is the battle you're facing - getting harder by virtue of the time you spend. This is because of both the growth of the neutral monters and the randomly supporting magics.
by the way, chinese people are really good at making map.
And i wonder how much time it takes them create the map. Although the map is very huge along with a wide arrange of objects, every thing is in order.
but Azarel(a little easier to play), the other heroes is really equal, i guess. Therefore, there is a variety of "tastes" you can experience through the map, i suppose.
But the only problem is that it would take time to familiarize your self with the map, in my view.
the wonderful map
10x!

Author: valery, 10-08-2010 17:40 Like
Pass
Both authors names can be entered as pass.

Author: M (Bulgaria), 10-08-2010 17:36
Hidden race
What is this hidden race and pass for it that appear before the start of the game?I will give "no" to it,but I am curious!

Author: valery, 10-08-2010 01:22 Like
MIRA
The hat is given by the shipwreck at 70/143.
Steps:
1)go by water walk at 65/137
2) Now return at darklord town and flag the shipyard at 11/104. Build a boat. Now press space, it will build another boat at 64/138.
3) Take that boat and attack the shipwreck.
4) You get hat, equip it and visit the mermaids near, it will teleport you outside

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 10-08-2010 00:38
ths
thanks for the help. I have a break through, though I still wonder how could one possibly go down in the Underworld without cheating for the admiral hats, because the quest with the bags of gold gives you necklace of ocean which does not give summon boat.

Author: Player, 09-08-2010 22:51
very hard
Almost impossible, but great!
give 10

Author: valery, 09-08-2010 01:03 Like
More
To get out from whirlpools equip the orb of water and move on the square where elementals were. You will be teleported outside.
If Catherine blocks all physical damage, that means the story wants it like that. Let her kill you, you will wake up in tne next morning with full army and the final plot will start from there.

Author: valery, 08-08-2010 23:56 Like
Mira
nothing is unreachable in this map. Check every square, visit every object, they have different properties. For example the purses of gold are:
1)in the middle area, south from the Neutral city, walk over the watering hole till the end
2) Right side near the Hall of Hell, in water, guarded by some monsters
3) South from Dark Lord town in water, near the hidden obelisk and palace of dreams

You need the four orbs. Go and take the whirlpools while wearing captain hat.

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 08-08-2010 21:03
need some hints!
I need some hints. I'm already at month 15. I've captured all towns (at least the visible ones), took blue and red tents, have monsterous army (playing with Azarel). But now I am stuck. I cheated for the admiral's hat (couldn't find anyway to go exploring underworld without it), have no idea how to collect most of the artifacts that the guards want (like cloak of undead king, endless sack, purse, bag of gold etc), can't open the four quest guard in the four corners to reach the magic towers, though I have two orbs - eargh and fire (it always give me the same massage: 'I can't pass this yet'| and the orb of water which is behind the mermaids is unreachable, that is to say - I can get it but I can't go back, and the last thing: in the house of wisdom Catherina always kill me, she blocks all physical damage, and her ballista kill one or two stack of my army per turn...
Please help, I invest over a week playing it and yes I read walkthough in Heroes Community, I couldn't find my answers there..

Author: valery, 08-08-2010 05:33 Like
Walkthrough
A thread was opened here, to share hints and explain the new features:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=33459&pagenum ber=1
(Songfx, you answer to your own posts?) :)

Author: songfx, 08-08-2010 05:24
Wonderful map
It is the most popular WOG map, not "one of".

Author: songfx, 08-08-2010 05:22
Amazing map
It is the most popular WOG map in China. We are so glad to see an English version.
You should have a try if you are a good WOG player.
So many quests to be finished, so many stories to be triggered.

Author: valery, 29-07-2010 13:54 Like
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Unrar in Heroes folder. Play.

| 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

The Dragon Slaughter walkthrough

TDS Hints:

1) The four orbs quest:

a) Orb of fire: visit all the fire poles once you are level 40 and higher.
b) Orb of earth: Kill Adrienne in the Morras city
c) Orb of water: use the whirlpools to reach it. After defeating the guards, equip it to be able to get out
d) Orb of air: in the skyship (Tower's grail)

2) Orb of vulnerability: requires Angelic Alliance. There are several armors of wonder hidden on the map, if you can't find them, just obtain those you need from the Battle Academy (random artefact every day selling) and upgrade them at the Artificer.

3) Suit of the Celestial warrior:

a) Ring of the Adept: behind Hall of Hell town, need orb of fire equipped
b) Ring of Aeolus: Behind a quest guard, requires Titan's Thunder. Upgrade the needed artefacts at the Artificer to get one.
c) Sword of Light: hidden rogue at 109/35/0/. Requires 10 spyglass (The well quest)
d) Shield of Collision: defeat Tyris at 5/131/0.
e) Helmet of Shadow: behind quest gate, requires Barbarian axe of Ferocity (see pixies quest)
f) Necklace of Tai Chi: lighthouse at 39/31/0 (see lighthouse quest)
g) Armor of Taishan: in the mountains at 88/91/0, requires orb of earth equipped
h) Boots of Curse: Enchanter house at 18/98/0, requires quest for the wife completed
i) Horn of the Unicorn: visit all the skeleton corpses (note: one is hidden at 41/2/0, behind the magic forest)

4) Enchanter quest: equip the ring and visit all the Witch Huts. At the last one, you need to survive 20 rounds against his wife. Return to the Enchanter to get the Boots of curse

5) The magic well quest: Send a rogue to explore all wells on the map. Press space bar after sending him, to see what he found. Once you got 10 spyglas, visit the hidden rogue (see Sword of Light quest)

6) The lighthouse quest: visit the lighthouse at 38/31/0 to get the Speculum. Visit on Saturday or Sunday the platform at 39/41/0, if Speculum equipped, you will get comments about the lighthouse in the north. Visit it again and win battle. Newt week, visit again the platform with speculum equipped, then again the lighthouse to free the genie.

7)Dark Tower quest: visit the tower at 27/25/0 with the Vulnerability orb equipped. For a 250 mithril price it will improve it.

8) The pandora box quest options:

a) Kill the behemost and dragons then visit the dwarf to get the location of a mithril treasure
b) Kill the dwarfs and the behemots then visit the dragons to get the location of the University (blind spell)
c) Kill the dwarfs and dragons then visit the behemots to get 100 behemots
d) Kill them all to get from the box Armageddon's Blade and +5 primary skills

9) Fione quests:

Visit all the Magic incantation shrines and fight Fiona to get not available elsewhere spells. Special note:
At the second shrine you will need all those three spells: Resurrect, animate dead and Sacrifice. You can get first two from mage guilds or Magic thought shrines, Sacrifice from the pyramid at 53/77/0.

10) The quest for the Barbarian axe of Ferocity:
Recruit 1000 pixies and give them to the barbarians at 43/0/0 (water walk required)

11) The game quest:
Visit the Quest hut at 128/49/1 to start the game. Each of the four tomes can be gathered only in specific area. Once you got them all (within one week) visit the fairie dragon at 128/40/0 to get your reward.

12) The boss quest:
Visit the scholar at 63/124/1. Requires level 100!
Then either:
a) go to 57/39/1 to get access to the Super Phoenix boss
b) use water walk to reach the statue at 31/50/1 and use space bar to be teleported again and again between the statues, until you find the way to the Super Ghost Behemot Boss.

13) The towers quest: once you have the four orbs, visit the towers in the four map corners. Accordingly the race you choosed a different end will be triggered.

14) Admiral's hat quest:
a) The Necklace of Ocean Guidance is obtained at the 49/30/0 quest hut. It asks for the three bags of gold (38/69/0, 7/113/0 and 74/21/0)
b) The captain's hat quest: use water walk to reach the event at 65/137/0. Then go back to the shipyard at 11/104/0. Build a boat. Press space and build another boat which will appear at 64/138/0. Take it and defeat the wraiths in the shipwreck. Equip the captain hat and visit the sirens nearby to be teleported outside.

Special notes:

If you can't inflict ANY damage to one of the AI fixed heros, let them kill you, you will wake up next morning with full army and next quests will be triggered.

Use the emerald towers, palace of dreams and Upgrade in-town growth to build a powerful army.

Remember to resurrect your dead henchman or commander. If dead they do not improve.

You can buy almost all commanders artefacts at the Battle Academy (50k gold each)

Use the commanders artefacts to switch your secondary skills with the hidden one, then remove the artefact, so the slot becomes empty. Think to never accept scouting, so you can use that.

Visit the scholar in the Underground to get scholar skill and teach your scouts, so they can visit emerald towers and other.

Flag as soon as you can the mithril mines.

If you choose less than 200% difficulty, there are chances that AI leaders get killed by neutrals, therefore you can't visit the blue tent in underground. If so, visit the second blue tent hidden at 93/36/0 and pay 200 mithril to get access.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy