Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Dragon Slaughter - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Dragon Slaughter - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Dragon Slaughter

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: English (translated by Valery and Jim Vogan)
Madness reigns in Jianghu, affecting even the Angels. A precious artifact has been stolen. How and why? Only the High Wizards know, but they are beseiged by mad dragons. Eight Heroes set out to find answers. Are their stories different, or threads of the same tapestry?

Added: 10-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Interregnum | The Great Forest of Azuredale | Erathia Universalis | World of towns v1.4

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

Author: Choy (canada), 08-11-2013 18:27
henchmen
Is there even any point in the town creatures if the henchmen are so powerful?

Author: Choy (canada), 08-11-2013 16:58
Map
Ok I think I know what happen. I hate neutral health growth rate at 1/2 no wonder it was so stupidly hard.

Author: Choy (canada), 08-11-2013 15:17
WTF
Is it just me or is this map very difficult 1st starting out?

I can't even beat lvl 1 creatures with lvl 7 Archdevils, they just kill him, my henchmen and my special hero pretty stupid.

Author: crag (Russia), 16-10-2013 13:13
End turn time
Don't know if anyone has asked this, but the time for factions' turns take very long (when we press 'E' and end the day).

Is it just like that or are there options to make it faster ?

Valery writes:
16-10-2013 15:18

slow

Only first 2 weeks are slow, as AI needs to move his heroes. But they have limited range, so once he fought all the monsters around, he will just sit and turns will go fast.

Author: Ktoto (Gdeto), 15-10-2013 12:51
Question
Why i cant fight with Tyris? FAQ not say about. (i bad know english.. many quests stuck). I translate FAQ and read it while playing. But ingame text not understand.)

Author: Wicker (Prague), 05-07-2013 16:51
Question
Hello, does this map support ERA 2.4? it seems to me that no matter i choose in the start of map, AI is still ridiculously strong (getting ability each round n shit). THX for reply

Valery writes:
06-07-2013 05:04

TDS

yes, map is very hard, at least first two weeks. After that it gets easier and easier.

Author: Francisco (Portugal), 21-04-2013 21:56 Like
Unbeliveble code
First, I would like to say it is an amazing map with really amazing batles, even if I got smashed over and over.

But, I liked it so much I tried to use your code to enhanced random and SoD maps and so.

I was hable to add the Mithril Mine, and both the incredible second Henchman and the new Palace of dreams, but not the extended Batle Academy due to a problem of variables.
The Adventure Cave crushes and the growth factor, the Emerald Tower doesn't work and the karmic batles extended and the bug experience fix are mixed routines. Are there isolated somewhere on other maps or erm posts?

As well as I know, the erm files page on the wog's official map site, should be the place where everybody shares there own erm files, a bit like this site and the maps but that does not happen.

I've notice that the LightMage as a site with really a lot of erm examples and found some fnord and sagamosa routines but not much more.

What i've found was really a lot of unfinished or unique alphabet mods and projects so I'm open to any kind of sugestions: from topics on Heroes Comunity related forums to links, posts of erm code, whatever... but I would like to reuse some more code, specially from this map.

Thank you, your work is amazing.

Valery writes:
22-04-2013 04:59

answer

Francisco, I answered your private message on HC, but looks like you don't know how to get it. When log in HC, watch near the title, you will see there is a message for you waiting to be read.

I can not help much with codes, this is complex map and I did the translation and fixes very long time ago. But you can ask in HC for erm help, there is a specific topic for that. Thanks for review :)

Author: hary (uk), 13-04-2013 15:37
start
I start with 1 angel and some pikemen and i have to defeat swarm goblins to get out of castle and they have bless and other spells and i die with 1 turn.Do i need to change something somewhere ? please help , map look interesting

Valery writes:
13-04-2013 22:49

map

Before map starts, you have many options for difficulty/AI growth. Choose the easiest one, or map will be very difficult first week.

Author: Aphrel (Sweden), 15-04-2012 22:36
azrael... what more to do?
im stuck... ive done all the quests
except 11-13 in the list to the left here.. I cant find the bosses, cant reach the statue with waterwalk no matter how much i try and nothing happens when i visit the other cordiantes for the other boss. i cant get to the 4 towers in the corners, Questguard wont let me pass even thou i have the 4 orbs. Xeron(orange) is on an island in the lower left corner of the underworld wich i have no clue how to get to.

Author: Valery (France), 30-08-2011 18:37 Like
orb
Build the grail in any tower and click on the skyship.

Author: fanitare (romania), 30-08-2011 16:50
where is the orb of firmamanet?
where is the orb of firmamanet? can't find it anywhere

Author: Poldi (Poland), 18-04-2011 12:00
Rlly nice map,but henchman are overpowered,or oponets are to week:)
Every battle can be won without army.
If u ban force field it would be more chalenging:)

Author: Valery, 25-03-2011 02:44 Like
Xarfax
Quick combat works vs infinite rebirth. At least the battle is done.

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 24-03-2011 16:29
in the fight with Xarfax -
he had level 45 second henchman and it was Supreme Arch. (?) If i didnt freeze him immediately, the battle was endless - because of his rebirth/#casting.

It was on 1/3/3 day.

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 24-03-2011 16:02
dont now
May it be, that i defeated as the second Xarfax, without he escaped? It was so hard...

Or is there some order, how to fulfill quests?

Without ghost :-) then it would be very very difcult. No not tried.

Author: Valery, 24-03-2011 13:10 Like
No idea
Jiri, I load your save and I see that no object is interacting anymore with the hero, nor the towers, nor the dragons near towers. Besides this I get some weird error messages when clicking on some scouts. Have you already played the map without ghosts? One possibility would be that the game mechanics were screwed with such big numbers and stats, but it is only a thought.

I really don't know why you can't trigger the end. It always worked for me, or for other players testing it. The last town is available only for dungeon, every faction has a different end.

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 24-03-2011 11:08
Neela, thanks
http://uploading.com /files/22a83cec/TDS2 54.GM1/

Author: Neela, 23-03-2011 19:49 Like
Jiri
Jiri, please upload your save at 200%, I will give you hints about what is missing.

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 23-03-2011 17:06
now played on 200%
and double growth.

And i am facing the problem again. I understood, that before i start in Corners with four orbs, i have to own all cities. And i see no way, how to get me to Dragon's dream.

Please give me some hints in that way..

Thank you

Author: valery, 15-03-2011 12:39 Like
Difficulty
Yes, if played at normal difficulty the map is completed after you defeated all towns, there is no special end. I see Xeron is still underground, don't remember how to bring him. To have all the ends available, you mst play the map at 200%

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 15-03-2011 11:51
upload
http://uploading.com /files/33cc69bb/TDS0 216.GM1/

thank you, Valery

Author: valery, 14-03-2011 19:14 Like
Jiri
Upload your save, hard to say what is missing, there are many quests.

Levels: it is possible to go up to level 108 in this map, and very easy. You can also go beyond 108 but will cause bugs due to Heroes limitations, so once you are at 108, you are done. To level up to 108, use the faerie dragons quests in the underground, keep fighting the events. Usually I do them in quick mode, by that time I am invincible.

Author: Jiri Capek (Bohemia/Cechy, Prague/Praha), 14-03-2011 18:26
i cant make anything more
i have almost everything completed. I'v got all the four orbs, but cant get me to islands in underground - the green one, the white and bottom right (dragonnade).

please help me. Thank you.

P.S: And what about level 100? i see there 4-5 trees of knowledge, which are not revisitable... and i am on 65 level.

Author: valery, 13-03-2011 08:13 Like
Think
First you have to defeat the monsters placed on water, to be sure no one is in the path. Then cast water-walk when being south from Conflux, and you will reach that event.

Author: pierre (Canada), 12-03-2011 20:11
i am stuck
i have water walk but cannot do this : "The captain's hat quest: use water walk to reach the event at 65/137/0"

there's no place to anchor my boat anywhere, i tried using waterwalk at every signle little square. i am stuck and don't know what to do. i can't get the orb of water or go to tyris or the city of ruins . Can someone help out?

Author: cuong (hanoi,Vietnam), 05-02-2011 19:45
good
ths

Author: Osvaldas (Lithuania), 27-01-2011 22:23 Like
Skills
Could anybody tell me how switch between hiden and nonhiden secondary skills? Which commanders artefacts should I use?

Author: valery, 27-01-2011 18:09 Like
Why
Because life is hard:)

Read the help menu, I think it is when right clicking on kingdom overvoew or another icon on the right. The steps to recruit one are explained in. It is not possible to survive on this map without one or two henchmans

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-01-2011 15:19
Henchman
its maybe my ignorance about WOG but it doesnt seem like i can hire a Henchman!
till now i fight only with 1 commander and doing fine when its possible to avoid battles with double shooters!!!
training an army against such of numbers of all ready trained opponents and without any posibility of ressurection (why doesnt first aid skill dont seem to work for my hero?)
why when my commander gained the no obstacle range shooting lost the ability of double melee attack? and many other why?why?why?

Author: valery, 26-01-2011 21:00 Like
Chinese
The map is in plain and nice english. The orb can be found at the dark tower, on the north-west island. It costs some mithril however.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-171 |

The Dragon Slaughter walkthrough

TDS Hints:

1) The four orbs quest:

a) Orb of fire: visit all the fire poles once you are level 40 and higher.
b) Orb of earth: Kill Adrienne in the Morras city
c) Orb of water: use the whirlpools to reach it. After defeating the guards, equip it to be able to get out
d) Orb of air: in the skyship (Tower's grail)

2) Orb of vulnerability: requires Angelic Alliance. There are several armors of wonder hidden on the map, if you can't find them, just obtain those you need from the Battle Academy (random artefact every day selling) and upgrade them at the Artificer.

3) Suit of the Celestial warrior:

a) Ring of the Adept: behind Hall of Hell town, need orb of fire equipped
b) Ring of Aeolus: Behind a quest guard, requires Titan's Thunder. Upgrade the needed artefacts at the Artificer to get one.
c) Sword of Light: hidden rogue at 109/35/0/. Requires 10 spyglass (The well quest)
d) Shield of Collision: defeat Tyris at 5/131/0.
e) Helmet of Shadow: behind quest gate, requires Barbarian axe of Ferocity (see pixies quest)
f) Necklace of Tai Chi: lighthouse at 39/31/0 (see lighthouse quest)
g) Armor of Taishan: in the mountains at 88/91/0, requires orb of earth equipped
h) Boots of Curse: Enchanter house at 18/98/0, requires quest for the wife completed
i) Horn of the Unicorn: visit all the skeleton corpses (note: one is hidden at 41/2/0, behind the magic forest)

4) Enchanter quest: equip the ring and visit all the Witch Huts. At the last one, you need to survive 20 rounds against his wife. Return to the Enchanter to get the Boots of curse

5) The magic well quest: Send a rogue to explore all wells on the map. Press space bar after sending him, to see what he found. Once you got 10 spyglas, visit the hidden rogue (see Sword of Light quest)

6) The lighthouse quest: visit the lighthouse at 38/31/0 to get the Speculum. Visit on Saturday or Sunday the platform at 39/41/0, if Speculum equipped, you will get comments about the lighthouse in the north. Visit it again and win battle. Newt week, visit again the platform with speculum equipped, then again the lighthouse to free the genie.

7)Dark Tower quest: visit the tower at 27/25/0 with the Vulnerability orb equipped. For a 250 mithril price it will improve it.

8) The pandora box quest options:

a) Kill the behemost and dragons then visit the dwarf to get the location of a mithril treasure
b) Kill the dwarfs and the behemots then visit the dragons to get the location of the University (blind spell)
c) Kill the dwarfs and dragons then visit the behemots to get 100 behemots
d) Kill them all to get from the box Armageddon's Blade and +5 primary skills

9) Fione quests:

Visit all the Magic incantation shrines and fight Fiona to get not available elsewhere spells. Special note:
At the second shrine you will need all those three spells: Resurrect, animate dead and Sacrifice. You can get first two from mage guilds or Magic thought shrines, Sacrifice from the pyramid at 53/77/0.

10) The quest for the Barbarian axe of Ferocity:
Recruit 1000 pixies and give them to the barbarians at 43/0/0 (water walk required)

11) The game quest:
Visit the Quest hut at 128/49/1 to start the game. Each of the four tomes can be gathered only in specific area. Once you got them all (within one week) visit the fairie dragon at 128/40/0 to get your reward.

12) The boss quest:
Visit the scholar at 63/124/1. Requires level 100!
Then either:
a) go to 57/39/1 to get access to the Super Phoenix boss
b) use water walk to reach the statue at 31/50/1 and use space bar to be teleported again and again between the statues, until you find the way to the Super Ghost Behemot Boss.

13) The towers quest: once you have the four orbs, visit the towers in the four map corners. Accordingly the race you choosed a different end will be triggered.

14) Admiral's hat quest:
a) The Necklace of Ocean Guidance is obtained at the 49/30/0 quest hut. It asks for the three bags of gold (38/69/0, 7/113/0 and 74/21/0)
b) The captain's hat quest: use water walk to reach the event at 65/137/0. Then go back to the shipyard at 11/104/0. Build a boat. Press space and build another boat which will appear at 64/138/0. Take it and defeat the wraiths in the shipwreck. Equip the captain hat and visit the sirens nearby to be teleported outside.

Special notes:

If you can't inflict ANY damage to one of the AI fixed heros, let them kill you, you will wake up next morning with full army and next quests will be triggered.

Use the emerald towers, palace of dreams and Upgrade in-town growth to build a powerful army.

Remember to resurrect your dead henchman or commander. If dead they do not improve.

You can buy almost all commanders artefacts at the Battle Academy (50k gold each)

Use the commanders artefacts to switch your secondary skills with the hidden one, then remove the artefact, so the slot becomes empty. Think to never accept scouting, so you can use that.

Visit the scholar in the Underground to get scholar skill and teach your scouts, so they can visit emerald towers and other.

Flag as soon as you can the mithril mines.

If you choose less than 200% difficulty, there are chances that AI leaders get killed by neutrals, therefore you can't visit the blue tent in underground. If so, visit the second blue tent hidden at 93/36/0 and pay 200 mithril to get access.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy