Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Snowlord - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Snowlord - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Snowlord - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Snowlord

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever. Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?

Added: 04-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Dispute of death lords | Green maze | Green maze 2 | Lake of rage

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: smyleek (Ukraine), 29-09-2021 20:29
snowlord.dat is broken - Snowlord
snowlord.dat is broken. No version of WOG loads the settings for wogification. Gives an error message.

Smeagol (Bel) writes:
01-10-2021 23:56

smyleek broken seee - Snowlord

Ssseee. All Wog, Whats it saying my love, all Wogs is broken? Whats a WoGsie? How many WoGsies does it have. Does it taste good? It smells not, my love. Gollum Gollum, Damned, cursed WoGsis. Give it back. GIVE IT BACK!

Author: smyleek (Ukraine), 29-09-2021 16:57
snowlord.dat is broken - Snowlord
snowlord.dat is broken. No version of WOG loads the settings for wogification. Gives an error message.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
29-09-2021 20:21

Not broken - Snowlord

I downloaded the map again and tested, no problem.

Author: David (VietNam), 11-01-2020 08:27 Like
great map - Snowlord
Great map , +10 no doubt , for people who starting,there something important you must note , frist do not take long time before monster will stronger each week ,second find orb of value help you cast spell and the last this map have a lot of hidden object most is monters will join you,try to get them,that will help you easier to play.

Author: Lilla (Oradea, Romania), 03-11-2018 20:24 Like
Please help ?! - Snowlord
Amazing map, but guys, my problem is that both Firespirit and the Ghost Behemoths guarding the red tent are waaay to powerful for me. :( I dont know what to do anymore... any suggestions?

Author: Lukas (Serbia), 16-06-2018 04:05 Like
Werewolf problem - Snowlord
Greetings, Baron! Snowlord map is really smooth, thanks a lot.
But i also have the Werewolves problem. I've defeated Sonya, conquered Stonewall but I cannot find any exit. I know that i need Crown of Dragontooth but i cannot see werewolves anywhere on the map.
I can send you screenshots if you give your e-mail?

Author: Ron (Estonia), 08-04-2018 18:49 Like
Amazing map, great gameplay and setup! 10/10 - Snowlord
10/10

Author: Simon (usa), 02-10-2017 20:03 Like
Werewolfs? - Snowlord
Hey I am really enjoying the map but can't find those damn werewolves you guys talking about, I already found the hourglass

Author: Andy (UK), 08-09-2017 11:22
Amazing map - thanks Baron! - Snowlord
Took a lot longer than most other people who commented but really enjoyed it

Author: Mike (Lietuva), 25-11-2016 14:57
Nice - Snowlord
really cool map :) Thank you :) really was challenging until i find out that i can recruit supreme archangels. Then remembered that i can destroy some own city and there recruit 5 ghosts. My last battle was on 12m 3w 7d.My hero was King Angis and in my army was 557 Lords of Thunder, 60 rust dragons, 65azure dragons, 75 farie dragons, 584 supreme arcangels and 111K ghosts. So last battle i just played on auto combat. Money isn't problem if you buying creatures on 7th day. Because they are half priced, but if you buying only spureme archangels in human towns and looking for hidden gold/resources and also flagging all mines :) P.s. If i had more money, then i can buy + ~800 Lords of Thunder.
Nice - Snowlord

jonathan (england) writes:
17-08-2018 09:14

Save game - Snowlord

Hi, do you still keep your saves for this ? If possible, please upload some of the middle-game saves, thank you very much :)

Author: Corn (bulgaria), 06-08-2016 23:25
Gaming error - Snowlord
Hi there, first the map is awesome, but I have freezing problem from last two months. I am in week 20 ,so my game is not in beginning. When I try to end my turn, the game is not responding .I try with save and load but it want work for me ,because every turn can be the last at some moment. Can someone help me about this problem how to fix it :):):):)
Thank a lot in advance :):):)

Author: Moshe Torgovitsky (Modiin, Israel), 06-08-2016 22:32
One of the best games ever !!! - Snowlord
I played the game twice. First on easy and then on impossible. The battle with Servant in impossible mode was a bit tricky, because the berserk doesn't work on devils in Servants native place.
I really enjoyed the game, many thanks to Baron for excellent game.
Voting 10.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 14-04-2016 05:30
Servant - Snowlord
Any tips for defeating Servant? I thought I was moving along at a good pace, but month 4 I run into the first hero, and he has more than double my stats and troops. Can't blind, berserk or force field. I think this fight will be difficult even taking another month building troops, because there is nowhere to train and up my hero's stats.

Think I may bust out the trainer and reduce his army a bit, so I can keep moving. I'm afraid if I wait and build a monster army to beat him, that I'm going to be so strong the rest of the map is too easy.

Any tricks?

Author: oleg, 12-04-2016 20:32
n - Snowlord
the game, of course, gorgeous, but with a necklace of divine favor - has finally arrived. Where to find it?

Author: anonymous snowlord player, 20-09-2015 16:52
stuck - Snowlord
I freed evelyn and killed the ghost behemoths but now the only thing I can find to do is kill the diamond dragons but I cannot defeat them

Author: Hilmar Albertsson (Reykjavík, Iceland), 14-09-2015 23:54 Like
Extremely good map - but need vital help! - Snowlord
Hello and thanks for this awesome map, I am having extreme fun but I have a little issue.
I killed stalker when I went through cave, but he just appeared again after end turned and teleported behind the other gate, and there is no way to reach him, cuz I dont have the other artifacts anymore.
I did not realize this till to late and am not sure I can continue with it like this.
Any way to fix this Baron?

Baron writes:
15-09-2015 07:03

Bug - Snowlord

If you killed Stalker you have taken the correct path, but if he reappears something is very wrong, it is a bug of somekind which I never have seen.
If you have placed the snowlord.dat in the correct folder and is playing with WOG 3.58f there is nothing I can do to help, sorry.

Hilmar Albertsson (Reykjavík, Iceland) writes:
17-09-2015 22:21

Its alright - Snowlord

Its alright, I got an save just a couple of months back, and I will make sure he stays dead this time :)

Thanks again for this map and I will continue my journey now :)

Author: Z (Croatia), 03-09-2015 17:37
:) - Snowlord
Nice map, unfortunatelly with more than a few glitches. During first couple of months, TAN players lose their city, so Servant abandons their cause. Which means quest to open gate can't be achieved. Nevertheless, I'll start again in sometime for sure. :D

Baron writes:
15-09-2015 07:25

Servant - Snowlord

To avoid this happening I have placed unreachable castles that you cant build anything in, in the top left corner of map lvl 1. If enemy reaches them it must have been with the use of town portal. In all of the reachable enemy castles I have unticked town portal, also in map settings, so in a normal working game, enemies will not have town portal. So the glitch is actually a stupid homm3 bug which I cant do anything about. This map is not ERM scriptet, with that I could remove unwanted spells that the game engine decides to give to players. Maybe I will fix this later on.

Author: Anek (Lithuania), 31-01-2015 18:46 Like
Im stuck
Hey, a great map. But have a problem. Im stuck in area where is a castle Stonewall. I captured it and now cant find a way further. There is a quest guard asking for Crown of dragontooth and no portal back. So i understand i must to find a secret way to continue. But where is that way? Basicly i dont know what to do.

Skip writes:
17-02-2015 20:59

To Anek

U need to find hourglass, its is in oasis, then go to werewolfs

Author: redayz (Lithuania), 27-12-2014 16:17
Great map
Really excellent map.Took me 457 days to finish, but i didnt hurry and probably found all of the hidden things. Was very interesting until the very end. Surprisingly it didnt get much easier :P
I enjoy rpg type maps the most and this one is a true masterpiece. Baron u are one of the best map makers out there (my personal favorite). Thx alot for investing ur time in map making. I have played all of ur maps except journey for life (will play that one too when ill have time).

Author: Corn (Bulgaria), 02-08-2014 23:49
where is the first tower
Probably i am very slow because i can't find the first tower... may be i am too stupid, but i can reach the island til 6 day, and i can't do nothing to go to the next island because i don't have much time.... i saw previously post and i can't see other players to have the same problem like mine? My question is -is i am very stupid or have sum bug with the map

Author: Andrew (Ukraine, Odessa), 14-12-2012 04:33 Like
water spirit
Hi guys,

sorry, I'm slow, but still playing this nice game :) Anybody could said me, where is the "water spirit" with water mage foliant?

Thanks

Baron writes:
16-09-2013 07:57

Description missing

Its hard to answer as you dont give any clue where you are or what you have done.
If you have captured the black tent it is no problem, if not? Its another story.

There is a town (stronghold) named "Shorcut" on Lvl1, when finding the black tent you can pass a black border guard southeast of "Shortcut" , after that you will find the waterspirit.

Author: Agness (Bucuresti,Romania), 16-07-2012 19:46 Like
armur of damn
very nice map,Baron
after the last tower-Riveria is a gate and i need the armur,again :)
please help

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 11-06-2012 22:01
Excellent Map!!!
M5W2D6. Impossible. 394 final score. I could find 76 secrets. Well, the map is excellent. Thank you again Baron –you are great map creator! It was very interesting till the end and not so tantalizing in battles. I did not like so many guards /I used to play very fast without coming back/ but that was the idea of the author and I respect it. I used all heroes I could find and if Lord Pomm was used for collecting army and finding secrets others were used to move forward in relay way. Reginald, Lady Evelyn, King Angis had 55,46,40 levels correspondingly. In the most difficult battles I had used Reginald. In the final battle I had used Marle but before I killed with him dragons in the west way to reach 48 level /after that it was easy to battle with Bisher/. I could collect to final battle /money was a great problem!/ 377 SAA, 919 war zealots, 118 sorceress, 3 Hell Barons, 75 Azure dragons /join me and I could find in the way/, 2582 Marksman, 31 Lord of T /join me/. Altar of Transformation was a great help. Well, the map is really great, but there are two things that were the big pain in my as…Servant /too strong/ and Town Portal /imxo it is very late to obtain this spell from Evelyn/. I would like to have TP in Marksville town. Cursed land /can’t use Slow spell on hell hydras/, Spirit and Snowlord were difficult too because I don’t like lose anybody. But in total- this map is wonderfull and very original in style. Drogba is next :).

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 28-05-2012 23:24
Servant is too strong.
M2W4D4.even with the possibility to upgrade AA to Supreme and+ 5SAA from secret area my army and hero /20-20-20-20/ is too weak.I supose I need 2 weeks more...

Author: Baron (Sweden), 19-05-2012 20:13
Understaningggggggg.
I am sorry Jani, but i dont have clue what you mean. I have seen your posts on other maps and they dont make any sence either. I wish i could help you but i cant. Try to explain the moment you are in the game. Take care Jani :)

Author: Jani (Finland), 13-04-2012 12:54
Dud
Who better to Marksman or Zombie? I was 29, nothing special. 1 more still Rush Dragon. Do you understand? I hate to break the game, later, again.

Author: Baron (Sweden), 05-04-2012 22:46
Lazy player
I get all of the comments on my maps by email, which i check from time to time. My time has been spend on other more important matters nowdays, however
this one i got to answer: NN i am glad that you have wasted your time with my map, you are such a coward that you dont give any of your problems comment neither your name or email. You just like to put out your ass and complain. Now first of all... Players like you are born lazy and dumb, meaning you havent spend any time in reading the "Readme.txt&quo t; file or even worse reading the "Readme" file below before your pointless comment. You might have noticed this rows if your brain would be in level, which is obioulsy isnt: "Keep in mind to allways read messages and keep your eyes open, all is not what it seem.
Some parts may and i mean MAY, be concidered as tricky."

The map as you said was so many disspointments, is played rahter easy for most of the players, but if you dont like to read then you are lost.

My time building the map has finally a meaning :( Dumbass

Keep your comments to you self when you dont even bother to read the instructions

//Baron

Author: NN (USA), 28-03-2012 23:07
This SUCKS.
I'm sorry Baron, but after so many disappointments, I'm not going to give any one of your maps a chance anymore. Thanks for wasting my time.

Author: Janne (Finland), 12-01-2012 23:20
Diamond dragons
Im 11 months, just got TP and freed Evelyn. Seems like only way to go next is to kill the diamond dragons?

They are way too strong for me as there is a legion of them...
I have around 80 SAA, 2k marksmen, 120 champion, 370 war zealot,220 crusader, 400 griffin. Any help?

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 19-12-2011 20:15
Finished
Good map.Took me 305 days to finish :)
Keep up the good work Baron

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 17-12-2011 22:01
armor of the damned
I am in snowlords territory and a quest guard near snowtown is asking for the armor of the damned , where can i find it ?Also am i supposed to kill Snowlord ? He has 1800 lords of thunder and i have only about 500 SA and his stats are higher than mine.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Snowlord walkthrough

Plot:
In the year of 1204 something happens that would change King Angis view on humanity for ever.
Friends could no more be trusted. Lords where jailed or killed. What is happening?.
----------------------------

Installation:
Unpack in Homm3 root directory
Make sure that snowlord.dat is placed in same folder as the map snowlord.h3m

This map gives you many options on how to play it.

Its basically a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
The map contains more then 100 hidden bonus objects as you may or may not like to find.
Its a way to make the map easier and maybe more fun, some of them you may even step on.
If you prefer not searching! Dont. The map can probably be played without all of the hidden
objects.
No crucial objects are hidden without a hint.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.
Keep in mind to allways read messages and keep your eyes open, all is not what it seem.
Some parts may and i mean MAY, be concidered as tricky.

Eventually you will have three heroes to play with, they differ in strength, take the weekest
if you prefer it much harder. At the end you will be given another choice.

Wogification: Use my settings in the attached snowlord.dat

Known Issues:

Whitch huts: Air magic and Earth magic becomes deserted, I dont know why.
Solved by giving the heroes this skills.

Defeting wherewolves at 34,140,2 should give you Crown of Dragontooth.
I have heard of two that didnt get the crown, it was probably caused by incorrect wog-settings.
I have placed a second crown nearby, Read the message when you meet the werewolves.
-----------------------------

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy