Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Kanzas City Shuffle | Angel Sword | Theodorus | lord Of The Dwarfs

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 361-368 |

Author: Holy Warrior (Paracin, Serbia), 27-11-2017 04:21
Stuck - Jedi Story
Help. I'm stuck at Angel city, visited blue border gate and if there is some hidden passage I just can't see it. Anyone?

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 01-11-2017 22:55
myth - Jedi Story
Overall, nice map. I didn't had any problems with it and I didn't had to look into the map editor or search for a walkthrough, things that makes me think that it might be a lil to easy (i'm not that good at the game). Finished it 16 months and 4 weeks on Imp dificulty but I could've done it faster, I think. I mean, I was quite alright in month 9 or so when I've found Angel Wings. From there I was just surfing the map w/o caring to much about tasks and battles. Lost a lot of time and army because of that. However, I think I could've won the last two battles even on auto. I had like 5 or 6k black dragons that joined me and some rust and crystal dragons were willing to do it, but I was to lazy to TP and leave some troops in a castle.
Anyway, map was nicely made. BTW: there is no grail. It says in the start that it's near your castle. I dug all area of the first castle and nothing. From the obelisk it shows it's there, but it's not.

Author: V. (Zagreb, Croatia), 24-10-2017 00:09
Way to easy. - Jedi Story
Unfortunately, the map offers no true challenges. The battles are way to easy.

And there is too much pointless searching for a way to advance on the map, often travelling back and forth with a single hero.

The final two battles are so easy that you can win them with a few hundred Anchangels, let alone over 2k and the rest of your armies.

And what was the mapmaker thinking letting 4k Rust Dragons join you?!

Author: Mures (Braila,Romania), 15-09-2017 15:05
Angel wings was a mistake - Jedi Story
Waaaay too simple after angel wings (and that battle is simple,too,despites numbers,check battlefield);I gave it to PristAn with diplomacy...after another 5 minutes i had besides my 2k AA 6k black dragons, 4k phoenix ,24 k master gremlins...so all that puzzles destroyed by angel wings!Carefull next time,man;anyway,nice try

dragos (Pitesti) writes:
04-11-2017 11:48

Jedi story map - Jedi Story

Salut
Nu pot trece mai departe fara Angel wings? Sunt blocat de quest guardurile de dupa castelul Total city, si nu mai am nici Tome of earth magic ..

Cristian Mures (Bra) writes:
02-07-2018 19:56

Dupa Total City - Jedi Story

Mergi in sud prin poarta rosie,inspre magi;ai o roata de apa - i te pui in spate si chemi barca,o sa ajungi la zei

Author: Cristi (Arad,Romania), 05-09-2017 15:44
problem jedi map - Jedi Story
I play this map In SOD and HMM3 complete and i cant get some artefacts like tome of earth or sword who made angelic alliance.
I try and water walk and nothing. i had seen some differents between my Sod and Sod live stream
My Sod is old and i need pacthes??
please give me an aswwer.Thx

Cristi (Arad,Romania) writes:
08-09-2017 16:20

problem map - Jedi Story

i got it. ignore my request

Author: Stebok (England), 19-08-2017 01:19
Where do you find the 1 enchanter for the quest gate? - Jedi Story
I have killed Nasfaratu and Vlad but dont know where to find the enchanter?? Any help? Thanks

Alex the Legend writes:
20-08-2017 01:05

Mr - Jedi Story

It's next to robin hoods castle. Forest something or other!
Great map well worth 10 rating.

Author: hoangchelsea (Viet Nam), 17-08-2017 09:43
hay - Jedi Story
good
hay - Jedi Story

Author: mihai (sibiu), 24-05-2017 17:48
issueq - Jedi Story
hi all
maaybe someone can help me, i play the map in the HOTA version and i got the following issue: 1) cannot go the the sword of judgment, 2) i took the Tome of Earth but still i do not have the Town portal spell ( will i get it latter )
3 after the Green Two way portal i cannot return back ( after killing Arthur ) are this bugs ? thanks

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
24-05-2017 23:48

+ - Jedi Story

There are many incompatibles between Hota and SoD, as tomes usage + others. Don't play sod maps in Hota./

Jeff (Washington,DC USA) writes:
19-02-2018 00:01

Where do I go? - Jedi Story

Hey Val,

I got to the three Rampart towns are where the azure dragons are. Where do get the fire elementals to do the battle. Also, when I defeat them I don't want to use the angel wings but I dont see where to go next. Thanks

Valery writes:
19-02-2018 00:06

+ - Jedi Story

is not my map, I don't remember :)

check editor maybe

Sutton Jeffrey (United States) writes:
19-02-2018 01:21

Do you know - Jedi Story

Who would be the best to get in touch with? Thanks

Valery writes:
19-02-2018 18:58

+ - Jedi Story

no idea, map was uploaded 10 years ago so author is gone. Try HC community, maps forums.

Author: Corn (bulgaria), 23-05-2017 14:10
SULFUR - Jedi Story
Hello, i find that this map is very impossible . i am now at the time that i need to find 9999 sulfur. i can’t find it at all. i beat th the devil and then whta. it is a death end . i don’t know what to do .i search every inch of the area around the inferno castle and nothing... please someone do help me ...

23-05-2017 23:20

+ - Jedi Story

What you can do in such situations is open map in editor, select a seer hut then F3 to loop all seer huts until you find the one giving the sulphur. I don't have the map anymore but I recall it is very doable, however you have to check in editor the times when it seems stuck.

Author: FinTred, 24-04-2017 16:05
Unaccessible water objects - Jedi Story
Got stuck at orange one way monolith after defeating LinDer. My waterwalk to the monolith doesn't work, so I cant get ahead.. For the same reason I haven't been able to collect the sword of judgement behind the castle. Any solutions to this bug, I'm playing with HD version through hota?

24-04-2017 19:14

+ - Jedi Story

Map is 100% functional, myself and many other people finished it. But it has a difficult and not intuitive pathfinding, so you have to try water walk by clicking on several spots, there may be land under special terrain, then if it really does not work anywhere, try summon boat. Sometimes you have to remove a boat to be able to pass, try all things available.

And when you are stuck like here, open the map in editor and activate passability button, in 10 seconds you will find the solution.

FinTred writes:
25-04-2017 01:16

HotA incompatibility - Jedi Story

I have already tried every single option there is. Just seems this map is not HotA compatible. I asked this very same question elsewhere, and got an answer stating that in HotA I am not able to land at trigger square. (http://heroescommun ity.com/viewthread.p hp3?TID=39830&PID=14 24911#focus)
Just for information to any other fellow gamers, start playing in H3 complete instead of HotA, if you don't want start it again after approximately four months.

Author: Marijan (Zagreb, Croatia), 26-02-2017 22:01 Like
Sve pohvale, ali... - Jedi Story
U kartu je uloženo stvarno puno, puno truda. Ali... Ne. Karta se nemože završiti bez Map Editora.

Author: Polina (United States), 11-01-2017 02:46 Like
something wrong with tan player - Jedi Story
It is been 3 times when i had to restart . On month 3 week 4 on tan's turn games just freezes up.

Polina (United States) writes:
11-01-2017 02:47

please ignore, was meant for Gelu necromancer - Jedi Story

Please discard my comment

Author: Fegrtet (Hungary), 24-11-2016 23:31
Summon Boat magic thing - Jedi Story
Where can I get that magic? I stucked 2 playing times because neither of my starting towns didn't dropped that magic! :(

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
25-11-2016 14:48

Summon Boat - Jedi Story

Without map editior you haven't finish this map! It has many hidden things.
You can summon boat after getting Sea captan's hat while swimming in event at 96,56. And if you don't know russian, you need english version of this map (it was translated by players).

rampart5 writes:
15-12-2016 16:12

summon boat - Jedi Story

How do you still keep Admiral hat after getting water walk ?
There is a quest guard that asks for the necklace, and a seer that asks for the Sea Captain's hat. So after you get Water walk, you should not have the hat any more. Or does it have a second one ?

rampart5 writes:
15-12-2016 16:16

summon boat - Jedi Story

or actually, could you help me as to where is the summon boat spell ?

I have defeated King Arthur but still no summon boat :(

Kenshiro (Varna,Bulgaria) writes:
13-04-2017 07:22

Summon boat - Jedi Story

There is no summon boat!Its only artifacts that give it ;).Mostly hiden + pandora box in the begigning that is with admiral head!

Author: vince, 26-10-2016 19:38
Angel wings - Jedi Story
I have 4 quest remaining : defeat god of earth and god of water, defeat Qui-Gon Jinn and seeks Titan's gladius, is it really possible to finish this map without angle wings ? I am really stuck..

Author: mak (Slovenia), 17-09-2016 15:04 Like
Creatures weekly spawn....be damned :D - Jedi Story
Great and entertaining map!!!
I didn t manage to finish it, because there are gremlins blocking my path to the two way monolith, which leads to second orb of vulnerability, which i need to get in to the final teritory (green).
Lesson learned, i will follow valery s advice from now on to avoide such issues.

17-09-2016 19:23

+ - Jedi Story

Yes, use Era + Sod mod activated. No creatures week, same SoD game.

Avalyah writes:
19-06-2018 11:33

Sod Mod - Jedi Story

Hey, where can I find this mod? I wanted to play this map but after a couple months I got harpy week and no amount of reloading was able to fix it. I have Era2.6.6. installed, how to disable creatures week?

Thanks!

Author: ANDREY1981 (Russia? Kaliningrad), 21-04-2016 17:00
JJEDI STORY - Jedi Story
I can't found Titan's gladius, necromancer amulet and kill the sorcerers. Please, help.

Author: ANDREY1981 (Россия, Калининград), 20-04-2016 17:48
найти артефакты - история джедая - Jedi Story
Не могу найти гладиус титана, амулет некроманта и убить колдунов. Подскажите , что надо делать.

Author: Василий (Россия Москва), 11-04-2016 18:50
не охота код вбивать!помогите - Jedi Story
как найти меч черный клинок мертвого рыцаря?

ANDREY1981 (Russia? Kaliningrad) writes:
22-04-2016 10:13

jedi story - Jedi Story

Возле замка Титанов когда к нему бежишь, надо зайти в карман пустоты справа, на карте, там дадут клинок.

Author: todos, 23-03-2016 18:15
summon boat - Jedi Story
Where am i supposed to get summon boat spell? None of the castles provided me with such spell and i just got up to king arthur.

Author: Sam (TX, USA), 05-02-2016 09:10
Gremlins screwed me up. :'( - Jedi Story
So...you know how each month there are chances that gremlins can spawn anywhere on the map. In my game it just happened to spawn at the only landing site.
What can I do?
Anyway to remove them? or temporary give me FLY spell?

Sam (TX, USA) writes:
05-02-2016 09:12

Missing screenshot - Jedi Story

Here's a screenshot

Missing screenshot - Jedi Story

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 16:09
A lot quicker after having Angel Wings - Jedi Story
After that painful 52K Azure Dragons Fight, my run goes way faster.
I took your advise. Only using AAs and use the dumpiest tactic, Force Field, Clones on AAs. Keeps repeating and beat the Dragon Heroes (stronger one).
After that, 4000 Crystal Dragon and Black Dragon Join me.
Didn't expect that, so I trade off nearly 2000 Chaos Hydra.
My troops become so massive that can destroy everything easily.
Takes too long for path finding, actually I don't means to stack up troops like this.
A lot quicker after having Angel Wings - Jedi Story

LoveThisMap (Germany) writes:
20-02-2021 21:32

Where did you get dragons? - Jedi Story

Where did you get these 4000 dragons???

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 10:39
Angel Wings Finally - Jedi Story
After like 10 attempts, I finally killed those Azure Dragon.
The only lost was those Fire Elements (Thanks for another players comments that Fire Elements are Immune to Fear).
Now I got the Angel Wings, everything will become easy
Angel Wings Finally - Jedi Story

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 09:24
56K Azure........ - Jedi Story
I was wrong. Probably I am spending too long and the Azure grows to 56K. I am still trying to position them by using Berserk

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 09:21
Thanks for the advise - Jedi Story
Thanks for your advise, I always use AA to resurrect. And I will think about clone only strategy.
I want to leave Dragon City later. Since I have another game bug problem just mentioned above. The only option for me will be beating 36K Azure Dragon now.........

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 09:19
Game Bug........ - Jedi Story
After getting everything from the North West, Now I am heading north East.
But there is an event in the middle of the sea, once trigger, the whole game will hang and I can not continue.
The only solution for me will be defeating 36K Azure Dragon and get the angel wings.
Otherwise I cannot skip that event.........
I know I must use Berserk for that 36K Azure. But I couldn't position them well and I have failed several time already, what a pain.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 19-01-2016 08:57 Like
Suggestion - Jedi Story
Don't bring too much army unless you want to do Rambo-style fighting (use cloned AAs to resurrect massive losses).

"Defensive" ; magic is often better than "Offensive" ; magic !

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 07:52
Dragon Heroes - Jedi Story
Just realized that, even if I have equipped the orb of vulnerability, I still can't cast magic to those Dragon.
This makes me really difficult to defeat him.
I am still think how I can make it........

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 07:27
Clearing North West - Jedi Story
Yes, I have found the path to North West and in the mean time I can access to Dragon City.
Seems defeating Dragon City is optional but difficult, so I will need the orb of vulnerability.
So many time was spent on going back and forth.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 19-01-2016 03:52 Like
=(^.^)= - Jedi Story
Orb of vulnerability: remember where you got the Tome of Earth? It's a bit west of there (52,45,1).

Enchanters: this is for later, you have to conquer the Necro area before going to this part.

Titan's Gladius: this is also for later, it's on the hero at (54,26,1)

After Total Master, your next step is clearing NorthWest above ground.

Yes you need to farm Peasants, another reason to keep the extra heroes alive. Map is a lot of running around for sure :)

Author: Jun (Australia), 19-01-2016 02:29
Orb of vulnerability, Titan's Gladius and Enchanters - Jedi Story
Beside, I am now in Dragon City.
I couldn't find orb of vulnerability so I can't defeat those that Dragons Heroes.
I saw previous comment saying that the orb is in the mountain, but may I ask what is the location.
I don't seems to find it by Vision.
I am now in 19 months already. Too many time spent on path finding. And a lot of time realized that I have to carry peasants to complete quest.......
And up to now, I still don't know where to get the Titan's Gladius and Enchanters.
Sorry for that much questions. This mapmaker seems to be addictive to hide things.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 361-368 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy