Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Jedi Story - map rating = 24 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jedi Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Jedi Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Jedi Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

One person once has lost consciousness!! But having regained consciousness it(he) has come to be in not a familiar place on the horse and with army!! It(he) should begin life anew!!

Added: 11-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Rensorik Pass | Rise of Mallor | Siege of Lonk | Firebirds

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | ... | 361-368 |

Author: Hero, 15-08-2011 19:28
Please help
Im in 4th month and i stuck. i got 800 archangels and cannot defeat 5k titans with hero who is defending his castle on cursed ground and he has got bow of sharlshooter any advice how i can defeat him ?

Author: Erlandeca (Sofia, Bulgaria), 13-08-2011 19:33
Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-08-2011 16:17
10x. But i found, if i go with waterwalk boots and come back, than make sum.boat - there's no problem. i just finishied it. At last hit Azure Dragons ... just for fun.

Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-08-2011 16:17
re problem
turn on quick battle :)

Author: Erlandeca (Sofia, Bulgaria), 13-08-2011 15:28
problem ?!?
When i reach an event (102,4,0) the game drops me! Is this a problem with mine "The Shadow of Death", or it's from map?

If it's from map, am i play 13 months for nothing???

I hope no ... Waiting for advice, please!

Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-08-2011 15:05
:S
This is one of the best SOD maps i've ever played! :)
Good looking, epic battles, very well hidden objects and lot of fun!:)

1-5 SOD:
Uprising
Lone knight
lord of war
where the beauty
vengaence is mine
unleashing blodthirsty
empire of the world 1-2
and Jedi Story!:)
ops...more than 5 :S :)))

i love this game..
a lot of a brilliant user made maps especially Alexander the great and Snowlord masterpiece!:)
Baron and Valery pls don't stop making of maps !:)))

sorry for my very bad english !:)
and thanks for your maps :)

Author: Erlandeca (Sofia, Bulgaria), 13-08-2011 01:29
master heroes, 12-08-2011 00:57
Dude, this nickname's definitely not for you!!! And one tip, if you allow. Starting with some easier map, play a few ... years ... and then come back...

Author: Erlandeca (Sofia, Bulgaria), 13-08-2011 01:15
Super map
Great map, I play it once, but I don't remember how to move on without angelic wings. Look that you gave many opinions, but most are about the beginning of the map, please someone help me.

For creator - 10! :)

Author: Jani (Turku), 12-08-2011 22:48
Ok
Fack is black tongue mean to speak the truth, tell truth. If summon boat is enabled so ok.. and everyone has the right say own opinions.. Hm an example of the devil Kingslayers The Last Castle :) I havent heroes form curve anymore.. I cant say that map is incorrect.. Thrid man's game or someone practicing chess, he/she must like all chess opening library etc.. Homm have the same issue.. So if boat is not enabled.. talk about the intercation and to develop sometimes.. No swear! Peace!

Author: Baron (S), 12-08-2011 17:49
Comments to maps
I havent played this map. Actually i havent played any map for a while. But i downloaded this one and opened it for a quick look. So unplayed, i see that just the design of this map makes it worth an 8-9, it is not an afteroon work this one. Combined with the comments on this map i wonder how a vote of 3 can exist on a map like this???. Weekly spawn is a troublesome issue that 3DO should have removed. There are however ways to prevent disaster in SOD maps. Its allways around water the problem can stop the game. By placing empty events on landing spots and making the player be able to reach land on the other side with waterwalk is one way, another is, if the purpose is to use a boat, make 4-5 available landingspots on the other side as it is hardly likely that there will be put 5 groups of monsters side by side on a certain spot.
To a player that comes back and comments a map with such an hostile attitude and low level language i say: The maps found here is free to use. No one charges you anything. Mapmakers spends many days/weeks/months because they finds it fun, and hopes that their work will be at joy for others. If sites likes this didnt exist, what would you do then? Throw stones at the neighbours cat and cursing it at the same time?
If you hate a map that much? Dont comment it. Btw. This map did see the light. It is here.

Author: Valery (France), 12-08-2011 16:55 Like
Meh
Creatures weekly spawn can screw any map, it is never mapmaker's fault, but UBI's one. The only way is to play it in WoG. If you did not find summon boat, it is because you are blind from using too many ghetto dialect words. So far you are the only one who failed at, so my advice is : go and learn some.

Author: master heroes, 12-08-2011 00:57
Map is not playable
this is fackin joke who made this map there is no summon boat and you just stuck at the beginning i you dont have a god spell in tower castle also it sucks because after 7 monts this is what i think is needed to get brown master tent or maybe more if you go swimming after titan master with the secret passage there is a small island with goblins if there is a population doubles the road is blocked and you cannot land on the island so map sucks this is fackin bull if those creatures who were doubled in population block all the way place you can land you can forget about finishing this map so wtf is wrong i saw everybody suck coc k to the mapmaker you are crazy f...s and i blame you this map never gonna show the light

Author: thunderman, 11-08-2011 20:45
best skills for this map
i just found bronw tent in 8th month im not sure is it good time or not but few times i needed go back to get fackin peasants and i lost tome of earth which seems ridicoulous for me also every single battle up to this point was made only with archangels use (except titan master ) and i need to say i had fire magic and armory skill key to victory because with fire magic you are not attacker but defend and when you fight with 100aa against legions from castle you have to survive after some point every battle was to easy and i decided not to finish it

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 10-08-2011 22:33
Where can I find the scope of a raging fire?

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 10-08-2011 22:24
where to find the last sphere?

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 10-08-2011 17:45
Where can I find a magician?

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 08-08-2011 19:20
Re
@Ivk0
Talisman of mana is behind Alchemist's lab which is above Liternacity
@muzo
Sword of judgement is behind Prince House

Good luck

Author: muzo (turkei), 08-08-2011 17:38
sword of judgement
Hello, how did you get the sword of judgement?

Thanks

Author: tevez (vietnam), 08-08-2011 15:49
@Adam
I killed him easily. I had tactic skill, all my creature cover my AA and Zealot. So I used bersek :D!!!

Author: tevez (vietnam), 08-08-2011 15:45
Finished it!
My final battle was Dracula fight. I got 2k7AA, 1K2 Black Dragon, 6K crusader, 4K zealot and 4K champion. I only lost 4K crusader and 200 zealot, 400 Black Dragon
@talisman of mana:it is near 2nd Inferno, on the way getting 99999 woods.

Author: Ivk0 (Bulgaria), 08-08-2011 14:01
talisman of mana
Hi, I can't find talisman of mana. Can anyone help me. thanks

Author: Valery (France), 08-08-2011 11:42 Like
Email
It is easy to find out, as now votes are stored by user-email. Maybe it was an error, as all comments are quite gorgeous.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 08-08-2011 10:28
?
Why on earth someone would underrate such a epic map. That's not good at all, not even brave enough to explain the reasons, I feel sad for you. Just my 2 cents

Author: Adam, 08-08-2011 02:23
I've killed the earth,water, and air, but 1 think the fire god is too strong for me...

The Gengis Khan Castle is the last teal castle, and i can reach without the dark blue tent, and the fire orb! :S

the dark blue tent is required only for 2 dungeon castles...and the seers hut ask the orbs from me and give the vunerability orb...

Author: Valery (France), 08-08-2011 00:20 Like
How
You can't reach last teal town without killing the gods first, how? Going with wings?

I uploaded a wog version here

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=36070

But it has no script enabled except no creature spawn and plague.

Author: Adam, 07-08-2011 23:02
aaaa.
god damn...
i conquer the last teal castle, and the god of fire hero is disappear with the fire orb...i can't finished the map :SSSS
only 2 fight till the end....:SSSSSSS

another question..
where can i found the wog version of this map ?:)))
it's awesome...epic battles, huge army, long long map!:)
i'm in 13th month....and only 2 battle..but missing orb....ehhh...maybe next time...

Author: Andrew (Ukraine), 07-08-2011 17:38
cape of conjuring
to Storm: thx a lot, bro

Tell me please, where can i find cape of conjuring? The search doesn't show it, so this item probably is in any event or hero or monster. Help please)

Author: Angel (Bulgaria), 07-08-2011 17:13
I have a problem with the text
I can't read what the messages say its like some strange symbols, how can i fix this?

Author: Storm (Ukraine), 07-08-2011 15:05
@Andrew
Its lying here 0, 119, 0.

Author: Andrew, 07-08-2011 10:41
99999 wood
Hi all
Where can i find 99999 wood?

Author: Valery (France), 07-08-2011 05:47 Like
About map
After doing some test under WoG it appears that this map format is corrupted from start. I don't know what Fourzy used as version, but certainly not SoD, RoE or complete. I managed to copy the whole map and paste it into a new one from a regular editor and all problems were gone.

Also for the event on water leading to crash, Fourzy was fully aware and added an event on day 7 saying that some fights can't be done without quick combat: it was about THIS one.

Not a good solution still, because the player will certainly forget about that event, we have full proof here.

| 1-30 | ... | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-330 | ... | 361-368 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy