Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Verdammtes Gruenzeug - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Verdammtes Gruenzeug - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Verdammtes Gruenzeug - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Verdammtes Gruenzeug

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

As soon as you have found a beautiful castle to indulge in a little peace and quiet after all the warlike times, the damned green stuff crawls from the trees and looks for a fight.
Well then, hand me armor, sword and bow, and saddle my horse.
Prepare for a long, grueling war.

Language: German

Kaum hat man eine schone Burg gefunden, um sich nach all den kriegerischen Zeiten ein wenig Ruhe und Frieden zu gonnen, kriecht das verdammte Grunzeug von den Baumen und sucht Streit.
Nun denn, man reiche mir Rustung, Schwert und Bogen und sattle mein Pferd.
Stellt euch auf einen langen, zermurbenden Krieg ein.

Added: 01-07-2021

Heroes 5 maps: Mountain Road | Imperialismus | Inga's Quest | Der Tyrann

Author: val (ukraine), 30-01-2022 15:00
good - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
very good

Author: Elliot Ng (United States), 05-08-2021 22:40
Great map, but extremely hard! - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
So I tried to play this map on heroic and kept on losing. It seems that the only way to win is by using dark magic, and you have to be fairly lucky as well.
I do have a few questions:
1) Was there supposed to be a special hero in the harbor tavern? I didn't see anyone.
2) Strategically, what did you expect the player to do? I mean Burg Wacht already has enemy scouts and Ossir comes straight for you after 2 weeks and getting an ore mine is nearly impossible. Going underground is tough because you move like a turtle. The other haven towns are either not easily defendable or are hard to take because they are so well guarded. I ended up underground and fought the zillion phoenixes and only beat them after numerous tries.
3) I think Ossir and Blue in general is too powerful. He has ridiculous skills, a powerful army, and a nearly unassailable town with one way exits. I think unless your goal was for Ossir to win, there has to be more resources/options available for the player.
Of note, I am from the U.S. so I don't speak German, but I copied the text and translated, not that it did me much good lol!

Hermann (Austria) writes:
08-08-2021 12:02

Verdammtes Gruenzeug - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

Thank you for your detailed comment.
Yes, the card is difficult, and heroically almost suicide.
For the past few weeks, it also took dark magic and luck.
To the questions:
1) No, random knight
2) Strategy: Earliest possible advance to the underground mines in the "safe" area. Defense of the ossirs, strengthening of the army.
Pincer attack on east and south flank against Ossir and then against Green.
Attack against dark elves (boss level) at the end.
3) No, Ossir has to hang :) Blue and green are powerful but time is against them.
OK, the one-way street is bad.
Little resources is a strategy.
There are - relatively harmless - to get 2 ore mines.
The phoenixes were guardians of the overworld.
Text: Only the last words of the dying farmer are important.
I also need the good Google translator and I hope that it is correct.

Elliot Ng (United States) writes:
13-08-2021 14:56

Thanks for your work - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

After playing the map without the intent of definitely having to win it, I was able to appreciate it a lot more. I am impressed at how detailed the map is and how well hidden many things are. The forest paths which only allows the Sylvan elves to pass through is a nice touch as well. It almost seems like you can make a story out of this scenario. The elves living in an enchanted forest now sensing the emergence of the underground threat of dark elves. The humans alarmed by their sudden appearance and caught in between their conflict. The phoenix serving as guardians to keep the peace. Outstanding work, keep it up!

Author: Elliot Ng (United States), 05-08-2021 22:07
Great map, but extremely hard! - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
So I tried to play this map on heroic and kept on losing. It seems that the only way to win is by using dark magic, and you have to be fairly lucky as well.
I do have a few questions:
1) Was there supposed to be a special hero in the harbor tavern? I didn't see anyone.
2) Strategically, what did you expect the player to do? I mean Burg Wacht already has enemy scouts and Ossir comes straight for you after 2 weeks and getting an ore mine is nearly impossible. Going underground is tough because you move like a turtle. The other haven towns are either not easily defendable or are hard to take because they are so well guarded. I ended up underground and fought the zillion phoenixes and only beat them after numerous tries.
3) I think Ossir and Blue in general is too powerful. He has ridiculous skills, a powerful army, and a nearly unassailable town with one way exits. I think unless your goal was for Ossir to win, there has to be more resources/options available for the player.
Of note, I am from the U.S. so I don't speak German, but I copied the text and translated, not that it did me much good lol!

Author: Silo (Krak), 24-07-2021 16:20
WTF - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
When I visit Tawern next to harbor I get Sylana Ancients instead (hero lvl up). So I cannot hire new hero. Can annyone help? I am using game version 5.63

24-07-2021 19:42

Verdammtes Grünzeug - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

The tavern for hiring a hero is misrepresented?
Does this apply to ALL taverns in version 5.63?
Unfortunately, this is not a good thing as it is a key scene and is therefore game over.
If this is a general problem with this version, I will write an upgrade.
@ SILO
If you want, I can send you a modified map p. Send a mail.

Silo (Krak) writes:
24-07-2021 22:58

mail - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

markus_890@mail.com Thanks. below I attach picture as an evidence

mail - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

Author: Fosgen, 02-07-2021 18:13
Map - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
This map is great, like all the other maps of the author! Thanks! I play all day, I didn't find any shortcomings. The author likes to make maps for people. I want to ask if the author is planning a map for necromancers? Sorry for the crooked English. Greetings from Konigsberg!

03-07-2021 22:14

Thanks for the great praise!
The balance is difficult to create an interesting, challenging map for "professionals" and casual gamers alike.
I'm happy when it works.
An indirect necromancer map = "The Three Brothers". Have previously published under> Prototype

Author: Hermann (Austria), 02-07-2021 11:10
Warning spoilers: impossible on your own, share your task with a second hero (key master). It works, but barely.
good luck and have fun!

Author: Fosgen, 02-07-2021 10:50
Map - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
Which castle should I capture in a week?

02-07-2021 11:29

One last piece of advice, sir.
Act wisely and go to the harbor pub immediately.
A hero is waiting there who knows his bloody craft masterfully.
Take him into your service, you will sorely need him, for killing harmless peasants is truly no heroic deed.

Arashiyama (Deutschland) writes:
29-09-2021 11:16

Loosing after a Week - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

I dont get it, i have to capture a Castle in a Week but what ever i do i just cant find a castle. is it a bug that im loosing after a week because im not having a castle?

29-09-2021 22:27

Frustrated, please don't
Surely you have already stood in front of the blue gate.
To pass you need the key from the key master.
This camps on the offshore island.
There is not enough time (1 week) alone.
Hire a second hero in the harbor tavern and share the work.
Time is short, but enough.
Maybe it will take a few tries, but then a long and exciting adventure will be tempting!
Tip: Difficulty = easy
Have fun
Hermann
P.S. Generally you have to own a castle within a week.
You can change that when creating a map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy